Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 11,971 Words
  • 684 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 25. Chapter 25

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy.

In Chapter 25:

The new pool is finished

Lee and the boys work on the deck

Julian meets his painting crew

Kevin graduates Friday night, June 8 th

Kevin’s graduation party may will be a pool party

* * * * * *

It was about 11:00 PM Saturday night when Art and Vi got home. They quickly checked the Hanson’s house, and it was dark, evidently everyone was already asleep. They’re anxious to see their boy, but they can wait to pick up Dominic in the morning.

Sunday morning Vi and Art walked back over to the Hansons, and Carrie invited them in to have coffee with her and Cliff.

"How did the weekend go?" Vi asked.

"Very well," Carrie replied, smiling, "Dominic was a very enjoyable guest to have for the weekend. He was glued to Eric, the poor boy couldn’t even go to the bathroom without Dom by his side! The boys are still asleep, do you want us to wake Dom, or just wait until he wakes up by himself?"

"Ah, let them sleep," Larry stated, "I’ll bring Dom home after he wakes up."

"Thanks, Larry," Art said, "if that won’t be too much trouble."

"No problem, Art," Larry replied, "I don’t have anything planned for today anyway, I’ll be glad to help you carry Dom’s high-chair and potty back to your house." Larry went to the bathroom and got Dom’s potty, and he and Art carried that and the high-chair back to the White’s house.

"Where is Samantha?" Carrie asked,

Vi explained that Sam had stayed over with her new friends, Leroy and Christine, and that Julian was bringing her home later today. About an hour later Larry brought Dom over, and he was very excited to see his Mommy and Daddy again! Art picked the excited boy up, giving him hugs and kisses, and Vi got her affections in also. Dominic is loved! Later in the afternoon, Carrie gathered up Dom’s clothes and returned them to Vi.

Earlier Sunday morning Julian shared goodbye’s with Jeff’s grandparents, and Elaine and Bill, and shared a loving kiss and hug with Jeff, while the parents and grandparents looked on, all with smiles on their faces. Like Jeff, they’ve all fallen in love with Julian!

Julian left, driving the Toyota, and headed to Jen and Sasha’s to pick up his little sister. After putting her suitcase in the car, it was another round of parting hugs, kisses (and tears). Julian promised Leroy and Christine that he and Jeff would be back to see them soon. Samantha shed tears too, not wanting to leave her new friends. After Sasha and Jen gave Julian and Sam goodbye hugs, Julian secured Sam in the passenger seat, and they headed for Dunbar, and home.

Samantha was excited, this was the first time she’d had a chance to travel with her big brother, just the two of them, and both sitting in the front. About 2:00 PM they stopped at McDonalds for lunch. Julian is not a huge fan of McDonalds, but it’s Samantha’s favorite eatery. Eating lunch together, just the two of them, was a treat for both of them. These two siblings have nothing but a lot of love for each other. While at Mickey D’s Julian phoned his Mom, and told Vi they should be arriving home between five and six, and Vi said she’d plan dinner for about 6:00 PM.

It’s going to seem strange. This will be the first meal in a long time where the White’s will have dinner together, all five of them, without Jeff present. Jeff will be driving to Dunbar in the Beamer on Monday afternoon.

* * * * * *

In the Alderwood subdivision, on Spring Grove Drive, Lee and the boys have been busy working on the new deck that will butt up next to the pool on the deep end and along the left side, between the pool and the house. Unlike the original deck, which was about thirty inches above ground level, the new one is only about eight inches high, the portion outside the kitchen door is only two steps down from the kitchen doorway.

The upper portion of the deck, next to the pool is very close to the height of the pool wall and wraps around the concrete block that supports the diving board. It’ll be just one step from the deck onto the diving board. The lower portion, close to the kitchen doorway, is where the picnic table and grill will be located. The upper portion connects to an eight foot wide ‘boardwalk’ that runs the length of the pool, down to the shallow end, next to the house.

Lee, Roger, Kevin and sometimes Jake have been working every night after school and work, up to dark, trying to get the deck finished in time to host a pool party for Kevin’s graduation on June 8th. Saturday, June 2nd, Jake talked Thomas into taking his shift so he could help with the deck. By that Saturday night the deck was nearly complete. One or two evenings would finish it.

Monday, Kevin could invite his friends to come to his graduation pool party. Kevin solicited Tony’s assistance, and placed a call. Tony answered with a "Hi KC, what’s up?"

"Tony, I need your help." Kevin stated, "do you still have that list with all the teams phone numbers?"

"Yeah, I’ve got it, why?" Tony asked.

"My parents, and Jakes parents are hosting a pool party for my graduation. I’d like to invite all the team, and the cheerleaders. It’s a brand new pool, and we just got it finished."

"Sound’s like fun," Tony replied, "I have the teams numbers, but not the cheerleaders. A couple of the guys are dating cheerleaders, I’m sure we can get word to them. Do you want the list, or do you want me to contact them?"

"Would you be willing to contact them?" Kevin asked, "that’d be awesome."

"I need details," Tony stated, "like where and when?"

"It’ll be at Jake’s home, 1209 Spring Grove Dr. It’s in Alderwood, and I’m not sure of the time, but it will be right after the ceremony. Tell everyone to bring their swimsuits and towels—and appetites, knowing our Mom’s, there will be plenty of food!"

"KC, I’m sure most of us will try to make it, I’ll definitely be there. Thanks for the invite, and please tell the ‘rents thank you for hosting. I gotta make some calls, see you in school." They both hung up, and Kevin smiled, Tony really has become a friend!

Thirty seconds later, KC’s phone rang, Tony calling back. "Yeah Tony?"

"KC, are we welcome to bring our girlfriends?" Tony asked.

"Sure," Kevin replied, chuckling, "or boyfriend, if you’re lucky enough to have one."

Tony, snickering, "Only you would come up with a comment like that, thanks, dude." They hung up, again, and Kevin grinned.

Monday through Wednesday, June 4 th through the 6 th, most of the Dunbar High students will be sweating over final exams. Classes officially end on Wednesday, and the final event of the school year will be the graduation ceremony on Friday evening, the 8 th, and then, Summer Vacation!

* * * * * *

It’s Monday evening, June 4 th. The White’s had eaten dinner, and Julian is in the back yard playing with Samantha, Dominic and Eric when Jeff arrived, parking the BMW. Jeff hardly had his feet on the ground and was ambushed, with love! Of course Julian was quick to share a romantic kiss and hug with his boyfriend, while Dominic wrapped his arms around Jeff’s leg, and Sam and Eric waited their turns to give Jeff their hugs and kisses. The commotion in the yard drew the attention of Art and Vi, and they soon came outside from the kitchen.

Jeff had never experienced such an overwhelming feeling of love before, and his eyes failed to hold his tears back. With tears streaming down his face he went through the ritual of kissing and hugging each child, including Eric. Vi couldn’t help but notice the tears.

"Jeff, honey," Vi asked, "are you OK?"

"I couldn’t be better, Mom," Jeff replied, "just a little emotional, it’s a pretty wonderful feeling to be part of such a wonderful and loving family!" Art was walking around the BMW, almost wishing it were his.

Jeff, watching Art, and holding up the keys, "Dad, wanna give it a spin?"

"Sure," Art replied, grinning, "you trust me with it?" Art drove it out of the yard and was gone about ten minutes. Returning, he was grinning, ear to ear. "Now THAT is a ride, and such a pleasure to drive, I know you’ll love it!" Jeff nodded in agreement.

"Baby, did you tell your parents about the Toyota?" Jeff asked.

"I hadn’t yet," Julian replied, "Dad, Mom, Jeff’s Dad signed the Toyota over to me, so it’s now mine! He’s covering the insurance until the end of July, to give me time to get a couple of paychecks, and I need to get it insured and registered in my name by then."

"Well, Son," Art said, smiling, "It seems you benefited from Jeff’s graduation too. In a couple of weeks, I’ll hook you up with my insurance agent, and we’ll get you all legal! Should I assume that you’re going to work for Alvin again this summer?"

"Yep, in fact, I have to be at work tomorrow morning." The boys spent the next half hour explaining Alvin’s offers, and their acceptance. Jeff has some time, as he is not starting his new job until the 9th of July, a month away.

About 9:00 J&J headed to their bedroom, unpacked their bags and put away their clothes. Both of the boy’s work clothes had been laundered and were in stacks on top of the chest of draws. About 10:00 PM they went to the living room and hugged Vi and Art goodnight. Sam and Dom had already been put to bed. J&J went back into their room, stripped, dropped their boxers on the floor and slipped into bed, naked, as usual. It had been a very busy weekend, and they decided to forgo any sex tonight, and just cuddled together and fell asleep.

Tuesday morning Vi got up after the alarm sounded at 5:30 AM. She put on her housecoat and headed to the kitchen to start the coffee. Art, wearing just his briefs, slipped into Julian’s room, noticed the two pairs of boxers on the floor and grinned. (Some things never change.) He gently shook Julian’s shoulders, trying to wake him without waking Jeff, and then went into Sam’s room and woke her up, as she has school today. While Julian pulled on his boxers and he and Sam both made morning trips to the bathroom, Art joined Vi at the table for his first cup of coffee.

Sam and Julian soon joined them, sitting together on one side of the table, while Jeff and Dominic slept in. Samantha always tries to sit next to her older brothers, either one of them or between both. Vi prepared breakfast for them, and while they ate, she packed lunches for Art and Julian.

After breakfast, Julian and Art went back to their bedrooms and dressed for work, then returned to the kitchen, giving Vi and Sam both good-bye kisses, picked up the lunch coolers, and headed to their vehicles, Art to his pickup, and Julian to the Toyota. Not certain what Julian’s schedule might be, they drove to Corbin’s separately, arriving there about 7:50 AM.

Diane, seeing Julian walk in, "Welcome back, Julian, I’ve reactivated you in the system, so you should be able to clock in."

Julian, as he and his Dad clocked in, "Thanks for the warm welcome, Diane, it’s nice to see your smiling face." Diane smiled, she has always liked Julian, and Jeff too. She doesn’t know, yet, that Jeff will become her replacement.

Julian observed four young men sitting at the table, filling out some paperwork. Alvin came out from his office, and gave Julian a warm and welcoming hug. Alvin then led Julian over to the table where the four boys were seated.

"Guy’s," Alvin stated, "I’d like to introduce you to Julian White. Julian was one of our summer workers last year, and is returning this summer, as a team leader. Julian, being experienced with our operation, will be able to show you guy’s the ropes, and will be doling out your jobs on a daily basis. You guys will be ambilically connected to Julian for the summer. I’ve already forgotten your names, so I’m going to let you all introduce yourselves to Julian."

"Julian," Alvin instructed, "once these guys have turned in their paperwork, get the keys to the van from Diane, and take them on a tour around the work site."

"Will do," Julian replied, "Thanks, Alvin." One at a time the boys stood, and offered their hands to Julian.

"I’m Jeremy Holbrook, good to meet you." Jeremy and Julian shook hands.

"I’m Clint Everitt, Jeremy’s dorm mate." Julian and Clint shared handshakes.

"Ethan Moore, my pleasure to meet you." They shared handshakes.

"Jimmy Hendricks," Jimmy stated, smiling, "and I don’t play a guitar!"

Julian, shaking hands with Jimmy, "I think there was a rock and roll musician by that name, back in the early days, your name has to have a story with it. I would guess that Jimmy is a nic for James?"

"On the contrary," Jimmy explained, "my birth certificate states my first name as ‘Jimmy’ and ‘Jimi Hendrix’ was one of my Dad’s idols. They’re spelled differently though. The singer spelled his name J I M I H E N D R I X and mine is spelled J I M M Y H E N D R I C K S."

"I think," Julian said, grinning, "that the singer’s skin was a lot darker than yours, and more the shade of mine, maybe even darker." The four boys all snickered, all four of them Caucasions, and Julian is a light skinned black dude, his father, Art White, being black.

Julian gathered their papers and handed them to Diane, so she could enter their vitals into the system. Diane handed the van keys to Julian. Due in part to Julian’s kidding about skin color, the four newcomers felt comfortable around Julian, realizing that he is not a racist, and neither are they. Julian led the boys to the van, and they all climbed in, Julian in the driver’s seat.

"I’ll be a senior at Brighton University this fall, what schools to you guys attend?" Julian asked.

"We’ll all be juniors," Ethan replied, "at Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Scranton, in Scranton, PA."

"That’s quite a distance from here," Julian said, "how did you guys get here?"

"TELL ME!" Clint exclaimed, "We all rode here together in Jeremy’s car, he’s the only one of us that has a car. What a boring ride that was, we drove straight through, switching drivers, and napping in between."

"So where are you guys going to be staying?" Julian asked.

"That’s a touchy subject," Ethan stated, "we don’t really know. We’re hoping to find a four bedroom house to rent. None of us has much money."

"When we arrived last night," Jimmy stated, "we were dog tired, and rented a room at Day’s Inn. A single room with two double beds, and—we—had—to—share beds! Not exactly an ideal situation."

"Julian," Ethan said, "please don’t tell anyone, it’s pretty embarrassing to admit that we shared our beds with another boy!"

Julian, grinning, "At least you guys all know each other, it’s not like you had to share beds with complete strangers." Julian is not quite ready to admit that he regularly sleeps with his boyfriend, or that he even has a boyfriend.

"In our dorms," Clint added, "we have to share rooms with another boy, but at least we have our own beds."

"I think," Julian suggested, "that Days has some two-bedroom suits, with a shared bath and kitchenette, that they rent on a weekly basis. You might want to check it out tonight." The boys agreed that it might be an option, and hopefully the bedrooms might have two twin beds, rather than a double bed. The idea of a kitchenette was cool, at least they could make breakfast and pack lunches to take to work. Four boys sharing the bathroom was acceptable and a non-issue.

In the course of the tour, Julian explained that these boys would be doing a lot of painting, and some landscaping work. He inquired if the boys had brought some older clothes, that would be suitable for painting, and they told him they hadn’t. Julian suggested a reasonable source for some work clothes might be Goodwill, and that was where he and Jeff had picked up some decent work clothes last summer.

Driving around, and showing the new boys some of the worksite, he spotted Grady’s pickup, and pulled in beside it.

"Guys, I need to introduce you to our foreman." The boys all exited the van.

Grady was talking with some of the siding installers, and spotted Julian.

Grady, approaching the boys, "JULIAN! Welcome back!" and gave Julian a warm, welcoming hug.

"Guys," Julian stated, "this is Grady Carpenter, he’s our foreman, and foreman over the siding installers. Grady, these are most of my painting crew, from PSU Scranton, Jeremy, Clint, Ethan and Jimmy."

Grady, shaking hands with the new boys, "Welcome aboard, guys. Julian, is your boyfriend returning this summer?" Grady, unintentionally, just let a big cat out of the bag! The four new boys were glancing at each other, but no comments were made.

Julian, blushing, "Yeah, Grady, but not until after the July Fourth Weekend."

"Guys," Grady stated, "I think you’ll find Julian to be a good crew chief, and a pleasure to work with. If he can’t give you the answers you need, perhaps I can. I think you’ll find Corbin’s Home Builders like a big happy family. Did Julian tell you about Pizza Friday’s?"

"Thanks for reminding me, Grady," Julian said, "Guys, Alvin orders pizza for everyone for lunch every Friday, so there’s no need to bring lunch on Fridays, one of the fringe benefits of working for Alvin Corbin." The newby’s all grinned, pizza sounded great! They also have some questions. Julian herded the boys back into the van, preparing to take them back to the office.

"Julian," Jimmy asked, "do you have a friend that’s a boy, or a boyfriend?"

"What Grady said," Clint added, "indicated that you might be gay, are you?"

"I’ll level with you guys," Julian replied, "Jeff and I met at college, and have been in a long term relationship for almost a year and a half, and we are very much in love with each other. I think that answers both questions. Almost everyone here at Corbin’s is aware of our relationship, and I doubt that anyone even cares."

"Are you the only one’s here that are gay?" Jeremy asked.

"To my knowledge, yes," Julian replied, "last summer we worked here as painters, along with two boys from Georgia Tech, Gordy and Simon. Some way we discovered that we all had something in common, we were all gay. Not only that, Gordy and Simon were in a relationship with each other also."

"We became pretty close friends, and Jeff and I had a blast with those two guys last summer. They spent the Fourth of July weekend with us, and my parents, on my Dad’s yacht. We’re still in ocasional contact with them, and they are still together. They both just graduated last week." Jeremy and Clint glanced at each other and winked, un-noticed by any of the others. Do these two have a secret they are hiding?

"Just curious," Jeremy asked, "did you guys ever like—swap partners?"

"Nope!" Julian replied, "Just like Jeff and me, Gordy and Simon were in a monogamous relationship. We all only made love with the boy we were in love with. It’s better that way, and could prevent some broken hearts!"

"I never thought about it before," Ethan said, "being straight, but I guess a gay relationship is not that much different than a hetro relationship. Mess around with some strange and you could lose the one you really care for."

"True that," Julian stated, "and I sure wouldn’t want to lose MY baby!"

While Julian was taking the new guys on the tour, Alvin made a call to Jeff. Jeff, seeing Alvin’s number, was apprehensive. He answered, "Hi Alvin, is there any changes in plans?"

"Maybe," Alvin replied, "what are your plans between now and the time you’re expected to start your new position?"

"Not much of anything," Jeff replied, "Just entertaining Julian’s siblings."

"I think Julian’s going to have his hands full, training all of these new guys," Alvin stated. "I thought I might bring you in early to help him. The sooner we get them into production, the better, and it would give you some earlier paychecks until you start your office position on the 9 th of July. What do you say, Jeff?"

"You can count on me, Alvin," Jeff replied, "anything to help you and the company. When would you like me to come in?"

"Is tomorrow too soon?" Alvin asked.

"Not at all, I was already getting bored." Jeff said, "I’ll tell Mom to plan on packing an extra lunch, starting tomorrow, and I’ll see you at 8:00 AM."

"Great!" Alvin exclaimed, "I’ll have Diane reactivate you in the system so you can clock in tomorrow. You might not want to wear that Rolex, until you actually start your office position."

"I know," Jeff replied, "it’s way too nice to wear for construction work! I wouldn’t want paint to get spattered on it. See you in the morning." They both hung up. Jeff is happy, he’ll be going to work again, with his baby!

About 2:00 PM Julian returned to the office with his crew, to show them how to clock in and out. Diane had placed the new boys in the system, and adjusted their clockin time to 8:00 AM.

Alvin, coming out of his office, "It’s really too late today to get started on a project, so I’m releasing you now. Julian will show you how to clock in and out. I’ll expect you guys back at 8:00 AM tomorrow to start work. Julian, I’m bringing your boyfriend in, as of tomorrow to help you train these guys."

"Cool," Julian said, smiling, "I think these guys are going to Goodwill after they leave here today to pick up some work clothes." Julian demonstrated the clockout proceedure by clocking himself out first. The other four boys followed suit, and the five boys walked out of the office together.

Jeremy, as they headed to their cars, "I can’t believe that Mr. Corbin actually referred to your boyfriend as your ‘boyfriend’!"

"As I stated earlier," Julian stated, "everyone here knows of our relationship. After working here last summer, Jeff and I have never felt any animosity towards us from any of the other workers. I don’t think Alvin has a homophobic bone in his body, and he seems to have a special empathy for his ‘gay boys’ but I know he’s not gay. I’ll see you guys at 8:00 AM tomorrow."

The four new boys climbed into Jeremy’s car and headed for the Goodwill Store, and Julian into his Toyota and headed home.

* * * * * *

It’s graduation week in Dunbar and both Thomas and Jake have told Vinnie that they needed to be off on Friday night, the busiest night of the week in the pizza business. Thomas is one of the graduates, and Jake, understandably, wanted to see his boyfriend, Kevin, receive his diploma. In addition, it’s Jake’s family that is hosting Kevin’s graduation pool party right after the ceremony.

Finally, after considerable persuasion, the ladies that normally are day servers both agreed to come in later and be closers on graduation night. Thomas was to open Friday morning until 4:00 PM and Jake was to work from 2:00 PM until 6:00, giving him an hour to change and get to the school for the ceremony at 7:00 PM.

Tonya and Audrey were collaborating on the food preparation, expecting to feed something around forty guests, mostly teenagers. Just the Lion’s team was fourteen, and many of them would be bringing their dates, not to mention that the cheerleaders were another five—plus their dates.

They were trying to keep it as simple as possible, hamburgers and hot dogs. Tonya was making a large bowl of potato salad, and Audrey a large bowl of pasta salad. Lee had already resigned himself to be the grill master. Audrey had ordered a large sheet cake decorated with graduation hats, and wording ‘Congratulations Class of (year).’ Audrey decided to have that wording, to also honor some of the other team graduates that would be present. (That would be Thomas Redbone, Tony Jenkins and Zachary Taylor)

On Thursday Lee went to a rental place and rented four banquet tables and twenty-four folding chairs for additional seating, and Roger helped him unload those in the garage. The weather is supposed to be pleasant, but in case of rain, they can set the tables up in the garage.

Evan phoned Kurt on Thursday afternoon, informing him that he and Julie, and of course Christopher, would be leaving South Carolina about 6:00 AM Friday morning, and expected to arrive in Dunbar late afternoon. Kurt was happy that Evan and Julie were coming to see Kevin graduate, and told Evan about the pool party, so to bring their swimwear. It’s likely that the adults will let the teens take over the pool.

* * * * * *

On Tuesday evening the Scranton boys, after leaving Goodwill, stopped at Burger King and ate supper, then headed to the motel. About 6:30 they approached the desk clerk to try to make arrangements to secure one of the two-bedroom suites for the summer. The desk clerk told them that he didn’t have the authority to cut them a deal like they desired, and they needed to talk with the GM, who was only around from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, the same hours that they would be working at Corbin’s. They would need to clock in a bit late in order to see the GM at Days Inn. It’s about a fifteen minute drive from the motel to Corbin’s office.

About 7:00 AM on Wednesday morning, Jeremy went to Bojangles and picked up some Sausage and Egg breakfast biscuits for all of them, returned and the boys ate. Starting at 7:45 AM they tried to call Corbin’s but there was no answer except a recording stating that office hours were 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Finally, at 7:55 Alvin picked up the phone.

Jeremy explained their dilema to Alvin, stating they should be there by no later than 9:00 AM. Alvin told Jeremy to do what they needed to do, but not to make it a habit to come in late. J&J were already there, ready to clock in, and Alvin asked them to hold off, until the other boys arrived, explaining why they were running late.

Right after Jeremy and Alvin hung up, a man walked in, used his key to open the door to the inside and walked into the area where the desk clerk worked.

"Morning, Chris, anything special today?"

"Just these boys, Mr. Hanes," Chris stated, "They’re wanting a deal on a suite for the summer, and I told them they needed to talk with you. Have a good day, I’m outta here, see you in the morning." Chris left.

Mr. Hanes, turning to the boys, "I’m John Hanes, General Manager, how might I help you?"

The boys explained that they were from Scranton, and were working for Corbin’s Homebuilders for the summer, and needed a place to stay. They were nearly broke, and wouldn’t be getting their first paychecks until a week from this Friday. They liked it here, but wanted a two-bedroom suite, preferably with twin beds. Mr. Hanes seemed to take a liking to the boys.

Checking the computer, "You boys have Room 108 paid through Sunday night. The suites rent for $285 a week (the boys cringed), and I do have one that has twin beds in one bedroom, and a double in the other. Would that be satisfactory?"

"That’s like $75 a week for each of us!" Jimmy exclaimed, "Can’t you do a little better than that?"

"Maybe," Mr, Hanes replied, "If you guys are willing to do your own housekeeping, and change your own sheets, saving the cost of housekeeping, I can trim it down to $200 a week." The boys glanced at each other.

"That’s $50 a week for each of us," Ethan stated, "and it sure would beat sleeping on the street!"

"Do the suites have stoves and fridges?" Clint asked.

"Yes," Mr. Hanes stated, "and a microwave, coffee maker and toaster, and adequate dishes and cookware to sustain you. They’re like home, away from home. You guys would be responsible to take your trash to the Dumpster, and once a week, take your soiled sheets and towels to the laundry and exchange them for clean ones. There is also a coin op laundry room where you can wash and dry your personal clothes."

"This is starting to sound a lot more do-able," Jimmy stated, "can we see the room?"

"Certainly," Mr. Hanes said, "Let me get hold of someone," he went to the switchboard and placed a call. "I’ll have someone show you the room."

"Do you need an answer today? I think we need to get a little financial boost to get that first week paid," Jeremy said.

A man entered the lobby and Mr. Hanes asked him to show the boys Suite 201. They followed him up the stairs, and he opened the room. The boys walked into a rather small living room, with a TV on the opposite wall from the sofa. In both back corners were doors to the two bedrooms, and in the center was the kitchenette and a table with four chairs. Behind the kitchen wall, was the bathroom, accessed only from either of the bedrooms. The boys all looked at each other and grinned—it was just what they needed. As Mr. Hanes had stated, the right bedroom had two twin beds and the left one had a single full sized bed, the only downside to the suite.

Mr. Hanes, when the boys returned to the lobby, "Well, guys, what do you think?"

"I think we want it," Jeremy stated, and the other three boys nodded in agreement. "It might take us a couple of days to get our money straight, and hopefully we can move upstairs by Sunday night."

Mr. Hanes, smiling, "I’ll reserve the suite for you, here is my card, please stay in touch, I’m here from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM every day but Sunday." The boys all took his card, and shook hands with him, happy with their ‘deal.’

They piled into Jeremy’s car and headed toward Corbin’s, stopping at a market and grabbing subs for lunch. It was just 9:00 AM when they entered the office, and Alvin met them by the computer where they needed to clock in.

"How did you guys make out?" Alvin inquired.

"Mr. Hanes, the GM at Days Inn, is reserving the suite for us," Jeremy stated, "but I think we need to get some financial help from our parents to pay the first couple of weeks rent, as we won’t be getting our first paychecks for about ten days, and we’re all nearly broke!"

"How much is the rent?" Alvin asked.

"It’s supposed to be $280 a week," Jimmy said, "but he made us a deal. If we do our own housekeeping, he’ll accept $200 a week, That’s like $50 a week for each of us."

"Suppose I give you each a $125 advance," Alvin asked, "and deduct $25 a week out of your checks, starting with the second check?"

"You would do that for us?" Ethan asked.

Alvin, smiling, "I would. That should give you $400 to pay for two weeks rent, and another $25 each for food. And you wouldn’t need to beg your parents for help."

"That’s awesome, Mr. Corbin," Clint stated, "I know we all appreciate it."

"Clint," Alvin stated, "we’re pretty casual here at Corbin’s Homebuilders, I go by ‘Alvin’."

"Mr. Corbin—oops, Alvin," Jeremy asked, "we picked up some subs for lunch, is there a refrigerator around where we can put them, so they don’t get too warm?"

"Right around the corner, (pointing) and I’ll have Jeff or Julian bring them out to you at lunchtime." Jeremy ran out to his car, brought them in and put them in the fridge.

"Guys, we’re getting a late start today," Alvin stated, "I need all you guys to clock in and get to work." J&J clocked in first and hung by, in case any of the new boys needed assistance. They all clocked in just fine.

Alvin, with two small notes in his hand, "I need two painters and two landscapers, any volunteers or do I have to choose?"

"Alvin," Clint stated, "Jeremy and I volunteer to paint."

"So that leaves Ethan and Jimmy to do the landscaping work today," Alvin stated, "Jeff, use the van and take Ethan and Jimmy to prepare the yard at this house for sodding." Diane handed the van keys to Jeff, along with a key to the house.

"Come on, guys," Jeff stated, "Time to work!" Jimmy and Ethan followed Jeff like sheep, and they headed to the van, entered and Jeff drove them off, heading to the address on the paper that Alvin gave Jeff. He pulled into the driveway and parked and the three boys all exited the van.

"FUUUCK!" Jimmy exclaimed, "I seriously need to piss!"

"You’ve got three possible choices." Jeff stated, pointing, "Down there, about half a block is one of the porta-potties."

"I don’t think I can hold it THAT long!" Jimmy remarked.

"If the water is turned on, you can use the toilet in the house," Jeff said, "Let’s check it out." Unlocking and opening the front door the boys walked in and Jeff checked the kitchen faucett, which did nothing. "Nope, not on, last choice is the back yard." Opening the back door Jeff and Jimmy walked out onto the porch, and down the steps. "Want me to hold it for you?" Jeff offered, grinning.

"I doubt you’ve got balls enough to do that!" Jimmy dared.

Jeff, reaching down to Jimmy’s zipper, unzipping his trousers and pulling out his pecker, with no resistance from Jimmy, "Bet me!" Jimmy sported a nice, cut cock, about six inches long in it’s flaccid state, a pleasure to hold. "Go ahead and let it go."

"Ooooh!" Jimmy sighed, his yellow stream directed by Jeff’s hand wrapped around Jimmy’s shaft. "What a relief!" Jeff glanced at Jimmy’s face, noting Jimmy’s ear to ear grin. When the stream died, Jeff shook out the last drops, stroking it lightly, and causing Jimmy’s cock to start erecting.

"Enough," Jimmy stated, "you’re giving me a boner!" Jimmy pushed his cock back into his fly, and adjusted his half erect boyhood inside his pants, and zipped up.

"You’ve got a nice package, Jimmy," Jeff stated, while pulling his own prick out and taking a leak, while Jimmy watched him pee.

"Thanks, I think," Jimmy said, "that’s the first time another boy has ever touched my pecker. I hate to admit it, but it felt good—damned good!" Neither Jeff or Jimmy had noticed Ethan sitting on the steps.

"Julian and I like to hold each other when we pee." Jeff explained.

"Quite a show, guys," Ethan stated, grinning, and came over by the other two boys and drained his bladder, all by himself. Jeff noted that Ethan also sported a decent pecker, cut and a bit smaller than Jimmy’s, in the flaccid state.

Walking back through the house, Jeff led the other two into the garage, and opened the overhead door from the inside. The equipment they needed was all there, a wheelbarrow, two garden rakes plus a wide landscape rake, and a couple of shovels. Jeff explained what they needed to accomplish to prepare the lawn for the sodding. The three boys set to work on the lawn, Jeff instructing and helping them.

Shortly after Jeff, Jimmy and Ethan had left, Julian was given the address for the next house to be painted. Alvin stated that everything they needed should already be at the site, as it was already partially completed. Diane gave Julian the key for pickup #3 and the key to the house. Alvin told Julian that #3 would be his regular pickup to use, as he might have larger crews and #3 had a King Cab and a bench seat in the front.

Julian took Jeremy and Clint and headed to the house to be painted, all three boys sitting in the front, Jeremy in the center and all three boys wearing shorts. Jeremy’s shorts were quite short, and his thighs were mostly uncovered, begging for Julian’s hand to caress his thigh. It was a stick shift, and every time Julian shifted into certain gears, his hand, accidently on purpose, swiped across Jeremy’s thigh, causing Jeremy to grin, and showing no indication of being offended. Julian thinks he has Jeremy figured out!

Alvin, after the boys were all out on the job site, told Diane he was going out for a while, to withdraw the $500 needed for the boys advances.

Once inside the house, Julian helped the boys get the paint stirred well, and put Clint to work on the woodwork, and Jeremy on some of the walls. Julian busied himself on the two ceilings that had not been previously painted. The water was on in this house, so the boys had unlimitted use of the bathroom. It would also be beneficial for cleaning the paint rollers and brushes.

About 12:30 Julian told Jeremy and Clint to continue working, while he went to the office to get their lunches. He grabbed the cooler with his and Jeff’s lunch from the Toyota, then went into the office and retrieved the other boy’s subs, and a half-dozen bottles of water. Alvin always keeps a good supply of bottled water in the refrigerator for the workers to drink, a company benefit. Julian called Jeff and gave him the address where they were painting so he could bring his crew there to hook up for lunch. He and Jeff pulled into the drive at the same time. The guys were all able to wash their hands before eating, and settled together on the porch and ate. A couple of the boys took advantage of a real toilet to use, nearly exhausting the roll of toilet paper. They all placed their trash in the plastic sub bag, and one of the boys carried it out to the Dumpster by the curb.

Jeff took his crew back to the landscaping project, and the painters returned to their job at hand. By 4:30 they were all back at the office to clock out for the day. Alvin distributed the advances, $125, to each of the four Scranton boys, and they were all very appreciative. They now have the money to cover the first two weeks rent on the suite!

* * * * * *

Wednesday evening at dinner J&J questioned Art and Vi about plans for the Fourth of July weekend.

"Guys," Art stated, "we’re not comfortable taking the children on the yacht, especially Dominic, he’s only three and a half. If you guys want to use Julian’s Dream for a night or two on the lake, you’d be welcome. Maybe you could take some friends with you." J&J glanced at each other, grinning. They re both wondering if the Scranton boys would like to go with them. Six guys on the yacht in the middle of the lake, they could even skinny-dip. J&J are smelling some fun! Plenty of time to make plans, it’s only June 6 th.

* * * * * *

Thursday was a little different at work. Alvin sent the whole crew to start painting a different house. Julian would be working with Jeremy and Clint on the inside, and Jeff would be with Jimmy and Ethan, painting the outside trim. They all rode together in #3, and made a stop at another house to pick up the extension ladders. Pickup #3 also has a ladder rack.

They were met at the work site by Grady, and once Julian had the overhead garage door opened, they all unloaded the paint and painting tools from the back of Grady’s truck, and then the ladders from #3, and Grady then left. By 9:30 all six boys were painting, three on the outside and three on the inside. Clint was painting the mopboards, squating with one knee on the floor.

Evidently Clint goes commando, and the way he was squating, the head of his prick fell out of his short’s cuff, exposing the head and about an inch of his shaft, Julian noticed, and grinned.

Julian, squatting down in front of Clint, and reaching over, cuffing Clint’s pecker, "What’s this?"

"Oops!" Clint remarked, his face turning crimson. "Maybe I need to wear briefs when I wear shorts." Clint immediately adjusted himself, pushing his pecker inside of his shorts.

"It doesn’t bother me," Julian stated, grinning, "if it doesn’t both you, I thought it was kinda cute!"

"Do you want to see—the whole thing?" Clint asked, brazingly.

"If you want to show it to me," Julian replied, grinning. Clint quickly pushed his shorts down, exposing all.

Julian, taking Clint’s cock into his hand for a few seconds, "Nice package." Just those few seconds of fondling Clint’s pecker caused Julian to become somewhat aroused. Clint pulled his shorts back up.

"Are you going to return the favor?" Clint asked, "I showed you mine."

"Sure," Julian replied, shoving his shorts and boxer-briefs down, exposing his nearly erect, beautiful black cock. Clint was about to start drooling, just as Jeremy walked into the room.

"What’s going on?" Jeremy asked, grinning, and approaching both boys.

"Nothing," both Julian and Clint answered, in unison.

"OK Nothing!" Jeremy stated, placing his hand on Julian’s erection, "That’s just about the prettiest black cock I’ve ever seen! I’ll bet I could make that stiffness go away in just a few minutes."

"Maybe you could," Julian replied, grinning, "but this pecker is already owned, by my boyfriend. Is this you guys way of coming out?"

"We’re not really out, Julian," Clint stated, "except to each other, and now you. Even Jimmy and Ethan don’t know that we’re gay."

Julian, putting his junk away, "I won’t tell them, I promise, we better get back to work and spread some of this paint."

As he had done on Wednesday, Julian headed to the office about noon and got his and Jeff’s lunch cooler, the boy’s subs, and more bottles of water. He also carried a request from the Scranton Boys, they wanted to clock out early, having a desire to hook up with Mr. Hanes before he left at 5:00 PM. Alvin granted the request, of course, and the boys cleaned up their brushes and rollers, and all clocked out shortly after 4:00 PM, and the Scranton boys headed to Days Inn.

About 4:30 PM the boys entered the lobby, and Mr. Hanes was still on the front desk. They explained what they wanted, and were prepared to pay two weeks rent for the suite, but wanted to move in ASAP.

"I think we can work something out," Mr. Hanes stated, smiling. "If I were to let you take the suite tonight, how long would it take you guys to move everything of yours out of 108 and upstairs to the suite?"

Jeremy, looking at the other boys, "Probably less than an hour."

"Tomorrow night is Dunbar High’s graduation ceremony, and I already have every room booked to out-of-town guests. If you guys moved out of 108 tonight, that's one more room I can rent out for Friday night. I’ll give you tonight, Friday and the weekend in the suite for what you have already paid for Room 108 through Sunday. If you guys can pay two weeks ahead, $400, now, and you’ll be paid up through Sunday, June 24 th. Fair enough?"

With no verbal answer, the boys started to divvy up stacks of $100 each, and Mr. Hanes pulled four Room Keys out of the machine.

"Just a minor detail, guys," Mr. Hanes stated, "I need all four of your ID’s to place you all in the system. We have to record the names of all guests, in case of an emergency, this will only take a few minutes." He put in Jimmy’s and Ethan’s data first, handing them their ID’s and Room keys, and they took off. Then followed with Jeremy’s and Clint’s. Jeremy and Clint walked back through the open door to room 108, and both Jimmy and Ethan were gone, and so was their luggage.

"Our plan worked, Clint," Jeremy stated, chuckling. "They think they pulled a fast one on us. I’m betting they’ve already grabbed the room with the twin beds, leaving us the double bed. They don’t know that we actually wanted to be able to sleep together in the double bed!" The two boys shared a hug, and gathered up their clothes and bags, and headed up to the suite.

Ethan, as Jeremy and Clint walked in, "I hope you guys won’t be pissed, Jimmy and I grabbed the twin beds."

Clint, shrugging his shoulders, "It’s no big fucking deal. Jere and I have been dorm mates for two years, we can stand to share a bed for the summer." Clint and Jeremy busied themselves putting their clothes into the chest of drawers. Every once in a while they glanced at each other and grinned.

Jimmy, appearing in their doorway, "We’re getting hungry, you guys wanna split a pizza with us?"

"I don’t think so, not tonight," Jeremy stated, "tomorrow is Pizza Friday at work. We’re hungry too, there is a chicken place down the street, and a Chinese carryout." Jimmy grinned.

Jimmy, to Ethan, "Hey dude, how about some fried chicken tonight, we’ll be having pizza tomorrow at work."

Ethan, now on his feet "Sounds good, let’s go!" The boys walked the short block to Church’s chicken and ate dinner together. On the way back to Days Inn, they stopped at a convenience store, and Ethan, the only one of them that is twenty-one, picked up two six-packs of beer. Jeremy and Clint bought a half gallon of milk and box of cereal, not a great breakfast, but better than nothing. The boys mutually decided to go to a supermarket on Saturday and buy some real food, and sandwich materials for next weeks lunches. Fast food and prepared food is just too damned expensive!

Returning to their suite, Ethan pulled two bottles of beer out of the bag before stashing the rest of it in the fridge, and Clint put the milk in the fridge. Ethan handed a beer to Jimmy and the two of them settled on the sofa, and started to sift through the channels, looking for something to watch on the TV. Clint and Jeremy migrated to their bedroom, anxious to cuddle in bed. After removing shoes, socks and T-shirts, both boys were down to their shorts.

While Clint and Jeremy were preparing for bed, Jimmy and Ethan both had gone into their bedroom, removing all except their boxers, returning to the sofa, and their beers. Exiting their bedroom, still wearing their shorts, Jeremy and Clint each grabbed a beer and joined the other two on the sofa, making a cozy foursome. When the show was over, Clint and Jeremy rose, dropped their empty bottles in the trash and headed back to their bedroom, cautiously locking both the room door, and their bathroom door.

Both boys removed their shorts, leaving Jeremy in his boxers, and Clint naked, as he had gone commando that morning. Clint pointed to Jeremy’s boxers and made a downward motion with his hand. Jeremy, grinning, slid his boxers down, and off. The two boys slid into the bed, cuddling, hugging and kissing.

Sleeping together naked is not a strange practice for these two, they’ve done it most of the last year in their dorm room, sharing their twin beds. These two boys love each other, but they’re not ‘in love’ with each other. They’ve gotten each other off more times than could be counted, but never considered themselves to be in a relationship. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights they had slept together in Room 108, but not naked—not with Jimmy and Ethan sleeping in the other bed only three feet away! Now, having their own bedroom, they felt comfortable baring it all.

Jimmy and Ethan, both having downed a couple of beers had a need to relieve themselves.

"I gotta piss," Ethan stated, standing up, and walking toward their bedroom, and their entrance way to the bathroom. Jimmy followed him into the bedroom.

"Me too," Jimmy said, then, thinking back to yesterday when Jeff held his pecker while he peed, and grinning, "Wanna hold each other’s cocks?"

Ethan, surprised, "Fuck it, why not!" The two boys stood in front of the toilet and pulled their peckers out of their boxers, grinned and held each other’s peckers while they released the second hand beer. They both giggled.

"You know," Ethan stated, grinning, "that was gay as hell, but it was fun!"

"I know," Jimmy agreed, grinning, as both boys tucked their junk back into their boxers, "but it feels really nice, as I learned yesterday when Jeff held mine." It was heading for 11:00 PM and tomorrow is another work day, so Jimmy and Ethan turned out the light and slipped into their beds, wearing just their boxers. Ethan set the alarm on his phone for 7:00 AM.

"What do you think about Julian?" Jeremy inquired.

"Oh god." Clint replied, "He’s nice, and he’s got a delicious looking pecker, I wanted so much to taste him!"

"Have you ever made it with a black dude?" Jeremy asked.

"Nope," Clint replied, "most of them are hung like horses, but there is no way I’d kick Julian out of my bed! I could just imagine how it might feel to nurse on his sweet black meat."

"You too?" I’ve never done anything with a black dude either, but I’d love to go down on Julian! Jeff is one lucky boy, to have Julian for a boyfriend. I only drank one beer, but it has run through, I gotta piss." Both boys slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, locking the door that led to the other boys bedroom. They stood together and relieved themselves, but forgot to unlock the other door when they returned to their bed.

They fell asleep, Clint’s arm around Jeremy, spooning him, and his head nuzzled close to Jeremy’s, as he had been kissing the back of Jeremy’s neck. These boys frequently show affection toward each other, even though they are not really boyfriends.

Jimmy, waking up, about an hour later, "Fuck, I gotta piss again!"

"Me too," Ethan stated, as both boys headed to the bathroom, finding the door locked. "Fuck, it’s locked from the inside! I wonder who is in there?"

"We’ll find out soon," Jimmy said, as he and Ethan walked through the living room and pushed the door open to Jeremy and Clint’s room. The boys both observed, in the dim light, how close Clint and Jeremy were, sleeping together. Jimmy pointed them out and Ethan grinned. They entered the bathroom from the other boy’s room and took care of busines, unlocked the other inside door, and returned to their beds. Jimmy and Ethan may have just discovered Clint and Jeremy’s secret.

Friday morning the boys arose, dressed and ate a light breakfast of cereal and milk. Coffee would be the first item on their grocery list. Ethan mentioned, to be fair to each other, that they not lock the bathroom doors from the inside, they’re all guys, and really have nothing to hide from each other. All four boys agreed to not lock the bathroom doors from now on, and just knock before entering, if the doors were closed.

It’s Pizza Friday and the boys were looking forward to a free lunch today. The six boys continued to work on the same house as yesterday, and nothing eventful or unusual happened today.

* * * * * *

It’s also graduation Friday. On Wednesday the new pool had been filled by the pool crew, and everything was functional. Thursday evening, Roger, Kevin and Jake all initiated the pool, and were satisfied, and happy.

Audrey came by about 10:00 AM Friday morning and picked up Tonya to go to the market and pick up supplies for the party. On the way to the market, they went by the Party Store and picked up streamers in the school colors to do some decorating.

Since the kids were now all out of school, about 1:00 PM Roger drove to Gina’s house and picked up Gina and Lenny, telling their Mom, Ella, that he would bring their Son and Daughter back, after the party, and it might be after midnight. Of course Gina and Lenny both brought their swim suits. Lenny could hardly wait to dive into the new pool.

About 1:30 PM Jake and Lenny were both in Jake’s bedroom changing, Jake into his pizzeria uniform and Lenny into his swimming trunks. Jake couldn’t help notice that Lenny does have a nice package, but not as nice as Kevin’s. Gina doesn’t plan on changing into her swimsuit until after some of the other girls arrived for the party. Jake left for work about 1:45 PM, using Tonya’s car, as he was due to clock in at 2:00 PM.

Tonya and Audrey made some signs, one stating ‘BOYS!’ and the other stating ‘GIRLS!’ and Tonya taped the ‘Girls’ sign on the doorway to Jake’s room and the ‘Boys’ on the doorway to Roger’s room, so the party guest’s would know which room to use when they changed into their swimwear.

Tonya ‘drafted’ the assistance of Roger, Gina and Lenny to put up the colorful streamers, giving the place a ‘party look.’ Lenny, wearing his swimming trunks, periodically took a break to test the water in the pool!

Kevin was hanging around his home that afternoon with his Dad, waiting for the arrival of Evan and Julie, and Chris! About 4:30 PM KC’s senior and junior heard Evan’s car pull in, and walked outside to greet them. Chris bounced out of the back seat and ran to Kevin. Evan and Julie, as well as Kurt, all smiled, watching the loving reunion of Kevin and Chris, as they hugged and shared kisses with each other. These cousins have nothing less than a ton of love for each other. Kurt carried Evan and Julie’s suitcase to the spare bedroom, and Kevin carried Chris’s bag to his room.

Kurt fixed sandwiches for all, and they all had a late lunch together. About 6:30 PM Evan and Julie went to their bedroom, Kurt to his, and Kevin and Chris to Kevin’s room and they all changed clothes, preparing to go to the graduation ceremony. Kevin put on the suit he’d worn to the New Years Eve party, and Chris put on his rarely worn dress pants and a shirt and tie. His dress pants were a bit high-water, as he’d grown a bit since the last time he wore them.

Kurt put his phone in camera mode, taking a photo of Chris with his parents, and another of just the two handsome young men together. Kevin headed to the school, and a few minutes later, Evan and Julie took the back seat of Kurt’s car, and Chris sat in the front with his Uncle Kurt, his swimming trunks in a bag by his feet, and Kurt drove them to the school.

Meanwhile, Jake returned home from work, and the family all went to their bedrooms and dressed, Lee and Tonya in their bedroom, Roger and Lenny in his room and Jake in his bedroom. After Jake was changed, Gina used his room to change into a nicer outfit, and Audrey was already dressed in a nice outfit to wear to the ceremony. Gina and Lenny had both brought dressy clothes with them to wear to the ceremony, in addition to their swimwear.

About 6:30 Roger and Gina headed for the school in his car, with Jake and Lenny in the back seat. Audrey took the back seat of Lee and Tonya’s car and they all met up with Kurt, Evan and Julie and Chris in the school parking lot, and entered the school as a big family, Gina holding Roger’s arm. They all sat together.

At exactly 7:00 PM the Dunbar HS band started to play ‘Pomp and Circumtance’ as the seniors marched down the aisle towards and up the steps to the stage. As the tune was ending, four members of the band, also wearing gowns, lay their instruments in their chairs, and followed the rest of the graduates onto the stage, having performed for their last time with the Dunbar High School Band. Principle Ellis took the podium.

"Good evening everyone, and welcome to the umpteenth rendition of Dunbar High Schools Commencement Ceremony. I know that some of you have traveled great distances to watch your loved ones walk this stage and receive their Diploma, culminating thirteen years of hard work."

"You know, folks, there are some advantages to being the principle in a smaller school, such as Dunbar High. I’ve had the privelege of being able to walk these halls, and greet these young Women and Men on a first name basis. I know every one of these fine young graduates, all 42 of them, the best of Dunbar, not only by faces, but by names. Come September, I’m going to miss seeing them. I’d like to introduce Pastor Downey to offer an invocation, Pastor?" Pastor Downey gave the invocation, and Principle Ellis resumed the podium.

"I think Coach Wise has some special awards to hand out," Principle Ellis stated, "Grant?" Grant Wise took the podium.

"Thank you, John," Grant said, "I’m Grant Wise, Physical Education Instructor, and very proud basketball coach for the Dunbar Lions. Our boys gave their all this last Basketball Season, and, as many of you already know, The Lions brought back the State Championship Trophy in our division. The team worked hard all season, and worked together to accomplish this honor."

"We had four seniors on the team, who are graduating tonight, and I have some special trophys to give them. Will Kevin Collins, Tony Jenkins, Thomas Redbone, and Zachary Taylor please approach this podium." The four smiling boys approached Coach Wise. He gave them each an eight inch high Basketball Trophy, engraved with their names, and State Champions, with the year. Coach Wise gave each of them, along with the Trophys, a warm and loving hug.

"While I have the opportunity," Coach Wise continued, "I’d like to tell you that Kevin Collins, commonly known as KC, has received a Basketball Scholarship to Kenworth University. Let’s hear it for KC!" The whole auditorium applauded, and Kevin’s tear ducts lost control. Tony, sitting next to KC, wrapped his arm around Kevin’s shoulders in a sideways hug. Kevin smiled at Tony, and the smile was returned. "One more thing," Coach Wise stated, "We have trophy’s for the underclassmen that are part of the Champs, and I will have them in my office." He turned the podium back to John Ellis.

"Getting down to the nuts and bolts," Ellis stated, "As I call your names, please approach the podium and receive your Graduation Certificates."

Principle Ellis handed out the 42 Diplomas, along with handshakes, and best wishes for their futures. It was over, and 42 happy graduates and about 300 witnesses made their ways out of the auditorium and toward the parking lot. Lee and Tonya, along with Roger, Gina, and Lenny headed to their home on Spring Grove. Kurt and Audrey, with Evan, Julie and Chris in the back followed closely behind. Jake, after sharing a loving kiss and hug in the parking lot with his boyfriend, headed home with Kevin, in Kevin’s car.

Shortly after arriving, the driveway soon filled up, and more cars parked on the street, as oodles of teens found the party location, most of them carrying swimsuits or trunks. Asking where they could change, they were directed upstairs to the ‘Boys’ and ‘Girls’ dressing rooms. Lee quickly fired up the gas grill and started to grill burgers and hot dogs, grinning as teens came out of the house in swimwear, and headed for the pool.

Chris took his time changing in the ‘boys’ room, enjoying the ‘eye candy.’ He rarely gets a chance to view older boys, with bigger peckers! None of the boys seemed concerned about Chris watching them, they were just anxious to get into the pool, and have some fun. Jake’s bed was soon covered with girls clothing and Roger’s bed was piled high with boys clothes. The pool was filled with teens, splashing around, laughing and just having fun. The girls were outnumbered as there were only about a dozen chicks and nearly thirty boys.

About 9:00 PM Lee announced that the food was ready, and the teens all lined up to fill their plates. Shortly after everyone arrived Lee drafted Roger, Kevin and Jake to set up the tables and chairs that were in the garage. Most of the chairs were soon filled with wet, hungry teens, leaving the picnic bench for the adults.

A few of the ‘teen couples’ disappeared to the dark side of the house for periods of time, probably to find a place to make out. More often than not, when they returned, the boys had noticable bulges in their swimming trunks. Darn teen hormones making themselves present! After another dip in the pool, most of the ‘bulges’ disappeared. Surprisingly, most of the boys were wearing swimming tights, the male equivelant to the girls bikini’s.

The only boy present that was close to Chris’s age was Lenny. Chris was nearly thirteen, and Lenny fourteen. They both needed to tinkle, and went behind the garage to take care of their needs. While back there, they compared their peckers, and Lenny had about an inch on Chris. Chris was about ready to go into puberty. Chris admitted that he wasn’t able to shoot yet, and Lenny told Chris he’d been able to cum for about six months. The two boys shared a hug and a lip kiss, and then returned to the party. It was the first time that Lenny had ever kissed a boy, or anyone in his age bracket.

About 11:00 PM the party was dying down. Lee and Tonya told everyone that they were welcome to stay as late as they desired, but they did plan to end the party by midnight or shortly after. Some of the boys were hankering to leave with their dates, and have some make-out time together. Evan encouraged Chris to change, as they, and Kurt and Audrey, were about ready to head back to the Collin’s home.

"Kevin," Chris asked, "where are you and Jake sleeping tonight?"

"Probably here," Jake responded, "I’m due to work at noon tomorrow."

"Can I sleep with you guys tonight?" Chris asked.

"Uncle Ev," Kevin asked, "when are you planning to head home?"

"We need to leave early Sunday morning," Evan stated, "I have to be back to work on Monday."

Hold that thought, I need to talk to Mom and Dad for a minute," Kevin stated.

Kevin discussed the possibility of having Chris for a house guest for a couple of weeks, and then he and Jake could take him back, and return the next day. Kurt and Audrey were both in favor of the plan, they both have a lot of love for their little nephew, almost as much love as K&J have.

"Uncle Evan, we have a plan!" Kevin said, smiling, "You can leave Chris with us for a couple weeks. He can stay here with Mom and Dad, and Jake and I will bring him back, then return the next day." Chris is grinning.

"He doesn’t have enough clothes to last two weeks," Julie stated.

"No problem," Kevin replied, "we’ll get him a couple more outfits to wear."

"Kurt," Evan said, "Julie and I don’t want to burdon you and Audrey with Chris, he can be quite a handfull!"

Kurt, placing his hand on Kevin’s shoulder, "We’ve managed a handful for the last seventeen years, and I know Chris can’t be as big a handfull as this one has been!" Kevin grinned.

"Kurt and I are looking forward to parenting Chris for a couple of weeks," Audrey stated, "It will be a pleasure to have him in our home."

"Chris," Evan asked, "would you like to spend a couple of weeks with your Aunt Audrey and Uncle Kurt?"

"Chris, excitedly, "Yes, Yes, Yes! And with Kevin and Jake!"

"Julie," Evan stated, "I think we’re outnumbered. Chris, will you promise to obey your Aunt Audrey and Uncle Kurt, just like you obey your Mommy and Daddy?"

"Yes Daddy, I promise. So I can stay?" Chris asked, excited.

"Yeah, I guess so, where is your overnight bag?" Evan asked.

"It’s upstairs, in Roger’s room," Kevin said, "Might as well leave it here for tonight, if Chris is gonna sleep over with Jake and me."

"Chris, you might want to ask Jake’s parents if you’re welcome to stay with them overnight tonight," Julie suggested.

Tonya, pulling Chris close, "Of course he’s welcome here, anytime!" Tonya kissed Chris on his forehead, showing her love for Chris.

"Just another boy," Lee stated, grinning, "to add to our collection."

"And we love them all." Tonya added, smiling.

"Are you and Julie about ready to head home?" Kurt asked.

"Not quite," Evan stated, reaching into the breast pocket of his suit jacket, and pulling out an envelope. "Kevin, congratulations, I hope you can use this," and handed the envelope to Kevin. Inside was a $200 gift card for Foot Locker.

"Wow!" Kevin remarked, "I’m gonna have top notch sneakers to wear on the court next season! My old ones are getting pretty ratty. Thank you so much!" Kevin gave his Uncle Evan and Aunt Julie loving and appreciative hugs. "The scholarship may pay my tuition, and books, and room, but it won’t buy my sneakers!" Kevin looked again at the card, is was signed Julie and Evan Collins, below that, in kids writing, and Christopher Collins. Kevin, giving Chris a hug, "Thanks Chris." Chris beamed.

"Son," Evan stated, "be a good boy and don’t give your Aunt and Uncle too many headaches. I guess we’ll see you in a couple of weeks. We love you." Evan and Julie gave Chris loving hugs and kisses.

"I love you too," Chris replied, "Thank you for letting me stay for a while."

Evan and Julie thanked Tonya and Lee for hosting the party, and stated that it was great to meet them. They followed Audrey and Kurt to their car, and Kurt drove them all to the Collins’s home.

It was about 11:30 and the crowd had dwindled. Most of the teens had dried off and changed back into their regular clothes, and had left. Only Roger, Chris, Gina and Lenny were still in their swimwear. Lenny and Chris took one last dive into the pool, and Roger asked Lenny and Gina to get dressed so he could take them home.

Tony was the last of the Lions to still be there. He and his date, Gloria, came down from the dressing rooms, now dressed and ready to leave.

Tony, approaching Kevin, "KC, this was an awesome party, Gloria and I had a wonderful time." Tony wrapped his arms around KC, giving him a very warm hug, but no kiss. "Have a good year at Kenworth, and I’ll be watching the college games next season, and looking for you on the courts. KC, I’m seriously going to miss you, gimme a call once in a while, if only to say ‘Hi,’ you’ve got my number." Tony and Gloria left, and Kevin noticed the tears in Tony’s eyes. He and Tony did love each other, platonically, of course.

Gina and the three boys, Roger, Chris and Lenny all headed to the dressing rooms to finish drying and change. Chris and Lenny both cuffed at each other’s peckers, while they were naked, and Roger grinned, they were just boys being boys. Chris noticed Roger’s uncut cock.

"Wow, Roger," Chris stated, "your pecker looks different than ours."

"That’s because he has not been circumcised," Lenny stated, "like most of the rest of us. He still has his foreskin. Roger, we never did get together, for that boy fun."

"We’ve got all summer, Lenny," Roger replied, "we’ll do it soon, I know you’ll be coming back to enjoy the pool." Lenny grinned, and Chris was wondering what ‘boy fun’ might entail. Roger and Lenny pulled on all of their clothes, as Roger needed to take Lenny and Gina home. Chris only pulled on his skivvies, as he’d be going to bed soon, to sleep with Kevin and Jake.

A few minutes later, Roger left with Gina and Lenny. Jake has to work tomorrow, so Kevin and Jake were ready to go to sleep, and so were Lee and Tonya. Roger would be returning within the hour, and Lee left the kitchen light and the outside light on so Roger wouldn’t be returning to a pitch black house and yard.

Kevin and Jake took Chris to their bedroom. Jake took down the sign reading ‘Girls’ and dropped it into the waste basket. J&K stripped to their boxers, ready to crawl into bed, and Chris was already just in his tidy whites.

Chris, his thumbs already under the waistband of his skivvies, "Can we all please sleep naked?" K&J looked at each other, considering.

"His parent’s arent here, and they’d never need to know," Jake stated, winking at Kevin.

Kevin, smiling, "OK Chris, but you can’t tell your Mommy and Daddy we slept together naked." Chris shoved his briefs down and off in seconds, grinning. He finally got his way!

K&J both dropped their boxers on the floor and all three boys climbed into bed, Chris sandwiched between K&J as usual. Chris hunched up a little, kissing both K&J a sweet goodnight kiss on their lips, as usual.

"It’ll be our little secret," Chris said, as he snuggled close to the two older boys. Jake reached over and turned the table lamp off, and both he and Keven wrapped an arm around Chris’s naked torso, as usual, and both older boys completely avoided Chris’s genital area. Their naked bodies lying so close to each other felt warm and loving to all three of them, and Chris was in heaven. All three of them soon drifted off to dreamland.

To be continued………..

As always, I :heart: and enjoy reading COMMENTS!
Coming up in Chapter 26
Julian meets his high schoolers
…..and gets a surprise
Bad news from Kenworth University
Fun Plans for July Fourth Weekend
Lenny gets to ‘play’ with Roger
Lee proposes to Tonya
K&J will both celebrate birthdays in August
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..