Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 7,746 Words
  • 928 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 44. Chapter 44

Note: All sexually involved characters in this chapter are Eighteen years of age or older. There will be some gay sex described in this chapter.

In chapter 44, in October Julian will be spending a weekend with Dayton, and the uncles, at Jim and Cal’s home. Halloween is approaching and Julian will be returning home to join his husband and taking the youngsters out for Trick and Treating.

FALSE ALARM! The above won’t transpire until CH 45.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 44, A Story of Gay Love by Doug Spencer

It’s Wednesday evening, October 3rd and Julian’s phone sounded, and it was the almost nightly call from Jeff. J&J are both suffering serious cases of separation anxiety! Julian answered on the 2nd ring with “Hi Baby!” The two husbands shared two or three minutes of small talk.

“Baby,” Jeff stated, “we haven’t seen each other since way back in August, when you returned to Brighton! I’m about to climb the walls, I miss you so bad!”

“No more than I miss you, my love,” Julian replied, “but I thought you had a new bed partner to sleep with!”

“I’ll admit that Dom is a descent bed partner to sleep with,” Jeff responded, “but all Dom and I can do is cuddle and sleep! When Dom first wanted to sleep with me, I loved that little boy so much that I didn’t have the heart to deny him. I can’t sleep naked with him in our bed, and I can’t do things with him that I can with you!”

Julian, chuckling, “I thought maybe you might have taught him how to jack off, and you’d have a regular JO Buddy.”

“JULIAN!” Jeff exclaimed, “Dom’s only six, and the only thing he knows about penis’s is that boys need them to tinkle!”

“I know Baby,” Julian replied, snickering, “I was just kidding.”

“Baby,” Jeff stated, “I want you, I love you, and I NEED you so much! Can you please, please come home this weekend?”

“I am planning to come home for Halloween,” Julian said, “so we can take the youngsters out Trick or Treating, like we did last year.”

“That’ll be great,” Jeff replied, “but I can’t wait almost a month to see you. I need you NOW!”

“Okay Baby,” Julian replied, “my last class is over at 4:00 PM Friday, so I won’t be home until probably something after 10:00 PM and I’ll need to leave shortly after noon on Sunday to return.”

“That’ll give us Friday night, all day Saturday and Saturday night to be together,” Jeff stated, “I’ll be counting the minutes until you get home. Goodbye for now, and remember, I love you!”

“I love you too, Baby,” Julian replied, “and I can hardly wait to be with you again, I’ll see you late Friday evening.” J&J hung up, both boys anxious for the weekend to arrive.

Thursday evening Julian received another phone call, this one from Uncle Jim.

“Julian, Dayton is really anxious to see you again, can we plan on you spending this weekend with us?” Jim asked.

“I can’t,” Julian replied, “not this weekend! I promised Jeff last night that I would go to Dunbar and spend this weekend with my family and my husband. How about maybe next weekend?”

“That’ll work,” Jim replied, “We’ll plan on that. Julian, thanks for sharing that weekend with us at the cabin. Having you with us helped to make Dayton’s first trip to the cabin really special. Cal and I are happy that you and Dayton got along so well, and Dayton thinks the world of you.”

“That feeling is mutual, Uncle Jim,” Julian replied, “Jeff and I both have hearts full of love for that beautiful young man. There is really nothing we wouldn’t do for him. So I guess I will see you a week from this coming Friday evening, and I’m really looking forward to sharing that weekend with Dayton at your home.”

Jim and Julian hung up, and Julian packed his overnight bag, preparing to leave for Dunbar after his last class on Friday afternoon.

* * * * * *

On Friday morning, Oct 5th, Levi and Julian were having coffee together before heading to the dining hall for breakfast, both in their naked glory, as usual. Julian was curious about something and opened a new conversation, surprising Levi.

“Levi,” Julian asked, apprehensively, “Do you ever jack off?”

Levi, surprised at Julian’s question, “Of course I do! I don’t have a current girlfriend to fuck and a twenty-year-old boy needs to get some sexual relief in some way. I just don’t make a habit of doing it in front of anyone. Why did you even ask?”

“We’ve always been able to discuss things,” Julian replied, “and I’ve always been able to trust your advice. Do you remember a couple of weeks ago, when I spent the weekend at the cabin with my uncles, and my cousin, Dayton?”

“And you told me you had a very enjoyable time,” Levi stated, “So what’s bothering you, my friend?”

“Something happened,” Julian replied, “while Dayton and I shared the two-man sleeping bag, and I’m having second thoughts about it. I’m feeling kind of guilty, and I’m wondering if I should have allowed it to happen.”

“It can’t be that bad,” Levi said, “so what happened?”

“On Saturday night,” Julian explained, “while we cuddled in the sleeping bag together, Dayton stuck his hand into my boxers, and wrapped his fingers around my pecker, and I got aroused and hard. Out of curiosity, I moved my hand down to the front of his skivvies, and he too was also as hard as steel. He then asked me to jack off with him, and I agreed to do it. He said that it was more fun to jack off with another boy, than to do it by himself.”

“Dayton was absolutely right,” Levi replied, grinning. “Last year, when Caleb and I were dorm mates, and after Caleb got over his ‘Modesty Kick’ he finally got comfortable hanging around naked with me. Caleb and I are both well hung, and we often enjoyed jacking off together, sometimes jacking each other off and it was fun! So you jacked off with Dayton, what’s wrong with that?”

“Well,” Julian answered, “I’m twenty years old, and married, and Dayton is not quite fifteen, and my cousin to boot. The worst part is that Dayton needs assistance to pee, and I find it arousing to hold Dayton’s beautiful boyhood for him to pee, and it was actually fun for me to jack off with him. He may be somewhat paralyzed, but that didn’t stop him from growing a big pair of balls, and having a super nice pecker! I find it incredible that a boy his age could shoot such a big load of cum.” Levi grinned.

“I think you’re being too hard on yourself, Julian,” Levi replied, “You were vulnerable, being so far away from your husband, and Dayton is a teenager with a ton of active hormones, begging for release. What you two did together was likely quite a natural activity, and it’s not like you actually had sex with each other, which probably might be considered incest.”

“When I was Dayton’s age,” Levi continued, “I could jack off as many as three times a day, and often did it with a friend, or sometimes three or four of us would have a circle jerk. None of us ever considered it gay to jack off together, and we never did any more than to just rub ourselves off.” Julian grinned, picturing Levi in a circle jerk.

Julian, reaching down and giving Levi’s flaccid cock a playful cuff, “I suppose we better cover these up and go and get some breakfast!” The two boys proceeded to dress and headed toward the dining hall.

Levi, on the way to the dining hall, “Julian, I know that we have always been comfortable with each other’s sexuality. If you ever have a desire to jack off with me, you’ll find that your dorm mate can be a willing JO Buddy!” Julian smiled, with no verbal reply. All of the months that these two have been dorm mates, the idea of jacking off together had never even been approached—until now.

Levi and Julian had been dorm mates for their Freshman, Sophomore, and now their Senior year. During their Junior year, Julian had been able to room with Jeff, and Levi roomed with Caleb. Julian and Levi have always been close friends, as well as dorm mates for three of the last four years. Levi was happy to have been Julian’s Best Man, the day that Jeff and Julian married. Even though Levi is hopelessly straight, he had never ridiculed or looked down upon Julian as anything less that equal to himself.

At 4:00 PM, in their dorm room, Levi and Julian shared a warm goodbye hug, Levi even giving Julian a kiss on his cheek. These two boys had really enjoyed a love affair, in a platonic way, for well over three years. With Levi’s well wishes for a safe trip home and a happy weekend, Julian carried his overnight bag to the car and took off toward Dunbar.

Levi had suggested they share dinner at the dining hall before Julian left, but Julian, anxious to get home to be with Jeff, elected to take off without eating.

About 7:00 PM Julian, having not eaten since lunch, and down to less than a quarter tank of gas he pulled off the exit to a Pilot Truck Stop. Refueling the car and then going inside to Wendy’s, he took a few minutes to eat a Baconator Combo with small fries, and a Coke, refueling his tummy. Just before 7:30 Julian was on the road again. The road between Brighton and Dunbar had never seemed quite this long before!

Back in Dunbar, it was nearing Dominic’s bedtime and Jeff took Dom into the boys’ room, and helped him to change into his PJ’s. After going out to the living room and getting goodnight kisses from Vi and Art, Dom returned, and instinctively crawled onto the full-sized bed, expecting to sleep with Jeff.

“Dom,” Jeff stated, “you’re going to have to sleep in your own bed for the next couple of nights. Julian’s coming home tonight and will be sleeping with me.” Dominic frowned, disappointed.

“Why can’t I just sleep with both of you?” Dom asked.

Jeff, looking for excuses, “It would be too crowded, with all three of us in the bed, and Julian and I won’t be coming to bed until late, and we don’t want to wake you up when we do come to bed.”

“But I don’t want to sleep all alone!” Dom exclaimed. Jeff is glancing around the room, looking for a bed partner for Dom, seeing Pandy, and picking Pandy up.

“You won’t be alone, Dom,” Jeff said, “Pandy told me he wants you to cuddle up and sleep with him. I’m sure you don’t want to disappoint Pandy, do you?” Jeff pulled the top sheet and blanket down on Dominic’s bed, pushing Dom over toward the wall and placing Dom’s stuffed Panda Bear next to him. Dom smiled.

Dom wrapped his little arm around Pandy, and Jeff tucked them both in, leaning over to give Dom a goodnight kiss on his forehead, and then gave Pandy’s furry head a kiss. Killing the light and smiling, Jeff left the bedroom to await Julian’s arrival, joining Vi and Art in the living room, and watching TV. Samantha was already asleep in her own bedroom. None of them were ready to go to bed until they knew that Julian was home, safe and sound.

About 10:00 PM, when the 8:00 PM show ended, they all migrated to the kitchen to wait for Julian. Vi, expecting that Julian would likely have the munchies when he got home, and she herself wanting a snack, popped a big bowl of popcorn, with plenty of real melted butter drizzled over it. Placing four smaller bowls and glasses on the table, Vi retrieved a gallon jug of Apple Cider from the fridge. Jeff sat in the chair where he could keep an eye on the back yard, watching for Julian’s headlamps to appear. They all filled their bowls from the big bowl and munched on the popcorn, while sipping the cider.

Finally, about 10:20, Jeff saw Julian pull in and jumped up from the table, knocking his chair onto the floor. Two seconds later, Jeff ran out the back door, anxious to give his husband a loving hug and a passionate kiss.

Julian was barely out of the driver’s seat when Jeff’s arms engulfed him. The two boys shared a loving embrace that lasted for at least five minutes, neither of them wanting to let loose of the other. Finally, Jeff grabbed Julian’s overnight bag, and the two walked into the kitchen. After Julian and Vi shared a loving Mom and Son lip kiss, and Julian shared a hug with Art, the boys sat next to each other, and fed each other popcorn.

Art and Vi glanced at each other, grinning, and happy to see these young husbands re-united. If anyone ever doubted their love, the glow on J&J’s faces would quickly erase that doubt. Finishing off the popcorn, Vi offered to make some more, if the boys wanted.

“After that long and tiring drive,” Julian stated, “there is nothing I want more than to cuddle with my hubby and get some sleep!” Vi suspected the boys had something more on their minds, besides just sleep. They’d been separated for nearly a month, and were both likely sex-starved. Wishing Vi and Art a good night, J&J slipped into their bedroom, shared with Dominic, after stopping by the bathroom and ‘tinkling’ together, purposely leaving the bathroom light on.

Leaving the bathroom light on at night had become the norm in the White’s home since Dom had become potty trained. Dom was still a bit too short to reach the light switch, and it also served as a nightlight, and shone dimly into the boys’ bedroom.

Entering the bedroom, J&J viewed Dominic and Pandy, both of them dead to the world. They undressed in the mostly dark room, reluctant to turning on a light, which would likely wake Dom up. They stashed their boxers under their pillows for quick access, should they need to quickly cover their nudity. Both J&J were anxious to feel each other’s naked bodies snuggling close to each other.

Leaving the door open, to avoid suspicion, J&J cuddled together, and started to kiss and make out. Within two or three minutes, both boys were highly aroused, and feeling each other’s stiff and leaking manhood’s, both dying to have sex!

Fortunately, even though both had experienced anal sex on their honeymoon, their preferred method of having sex was oral. They felt they could pull it off quietly, without waking Dom, but oblivious to the fact that Vi and Art were still up and around.

Unable to wait any longer, the covers were slid down, Julian knelt between Jeff’s legs, and took Jeff’s throbbing and very stiff penis into his mouth. Proceeding to give his husband a most welcomed blowjob, Julian was anxious to once again taste Jeff’s delicious cream.

Vi and Art finally decided to retire for the night and Art took a quick look into the boys’ room. In the subdued light, Art viewed Julian’s naked body, knelt over Jeff’s lower mid-section, and instantly knew what was taking place, and grinned. Out of courtesy, Art pulled the door closed to just a crack, leaving the boys in near total darkness but also giving them some privacy.

Vi, while Art guided her to their bedroom, “Why did you close their door?”

“I just thought the boys needed some privacy,” Art replied.

“Why, what were they doing?” Vi asked.

“Believe me Vi,” Art replied, grinning, “you don’t want to know! They’re just a loving gay couple, relieving some pent up emotions, and they’ve suffered a pretty long separation from each other.” Vi elected not to push the issue and she and Art went to bed. Art was probably right, Vi really doesn’t wish to know how gay boys have sex with each other.

Now in nearly total darkness, Julian soon got his desired snack from Jeff’s balls, and the two swapped positions. Jeff was now the one to kneel, and he was equally anxious to taste his husband’s sperm again.

Both young men managed to cum quietly into each other’s mouths, swallowing the evidence and hoping that Dominic didn’t wake up. Explaining to a six-year-old boy why they were sucking on each other’s peters would be pretty awkward, to say the least. Jeff arose and re-opened the door.

Both husbands, now having achieved long awaited and badly needed sexual satisfaction, shared a spontaneous embrace and fell asleep in each other’s arms, still naked.

Early Saturday morning, about 7:00 AM, Dominic slid out of his bed and approached J&J, waking them.

“I wanna come to bed with you guys,” Dom stated, “after I go and tinkle.”

“We’ll think about it,” Jeff said, “go ahead and tinkle, before you have an accident in your jammies.” While Dom went to tinkle, J&J quickly reached under the pillows and retrieved their boxers, quickly pulling them on.

When Dom returned, he climbed onto J&J’s bed, and slid in between them, under the covers. J&J have a ton of love for both Sam and Dom, and Dom totally loves to cuddle with his big brothers. J&J wrapped their arms around Dom, cuddling close, and Dom had an expression of pure ecstasy on his face, along with a happy grin.

None of them fell back asleep, they all just enjoyed their closeness and love for each other. The older boys caressed Dom’s body through his pajamas, his arms, shoulders, chest and tummy, keeping their hands above Dom’s waist. A couple of times, one of them gave Dom’s cute buns a loving squeeze. Julian found a ticklish spot near Dom’s ribs, and made Dom giggle. About 8:00 AM Art walked in through the open door and glanced around the room, noting there were no boxers visible anywhere. He was hoping that the older boys were not naked, with Dom in their bed.

“Coffee is ready,” Art announced, “and Vi is wanting to start breakfast soon.” J&J both slid out of bed, feet on the floor, and quite obviously wearing their boxers, Art’s concern was answered. J&J, followed quickly by Dominic, all entered the kitchen, to join Vi, Art and Samantha, Sam and Dom both in their pajamas, Art and the older boys all in their underwear.

While Sam and Dom sipped hot cocoa, and the rest enjoyed their first cups of coffee, Jeff brought up their game plan for the day.

“Mom, Dad,” Jeff stated, “It’s only three weeks before Halloween. Julian and I want to take the kids out today to shop for their Halloween Costumes, while there is still a descent selection."

“I’m coming home for Halloween,” Julian added, “so that Jeff and I can take them out for Trick or Treating, like we did last year.”

“I saw a notice posted somewhere,” Vi stated, “even though Halloween isn’t actually until Oct 31st, Dunbar City Council has declared the date for Halloween Celebrations, and Trick or Treating is Saturday, the 27th of October.”

“That’s even better for me,” Julian responded, smiling, “I would have needed to skip Wednesday’s and Thursday’s classes to be here Wednesday night for Halloween.”

“Son,” Art stated, “missing classes is too risky! Vi and I would rather take them out ourselves rather than to have you miss some classes. Even if it was to be on Wednesday, Jeff would be here to take them out.”

Being Saturday, neither Art nor Jeff are working and Sam and Dom don’t have school. Vi prepared a more elaborate breakfast of sausage and pancakes to serve her family. After breakfast J&J are planning to take the youngsters shopping.

“Here, Jeff,” Art stated, offering Jeff his Credit Card, “you can put the kids costumes on this.”

“Don’t need it,” Jeff replied, “I’ve got enough extra funds to buy four costumes.”

“Four?” Julian questioned.

“Yes, four!” Jeff replied, grinning. “Baby, I think, instead of just TAKING the kids out for Trick or Treating we should dress up and go Trick or Treating WITH THEM! It won’t hurt us to go back to our childhood for one night.” Samantha and Dom grinned, and so did Vi and Art, liking Jeff’s suggestion.

“Maybe I can kill two stones with one bird,” Julian replied. “They’re having a free campus-wide Halloween Party at the Gym on Wednesday night and the students are welcomed to dress up. I wonder if any of the other kids will be in costume that night?”

“I’m betting you won’t be alone,” Jeff said, “even college kids like to let their hair down once in a while, and just have some fun!”

“They’re having a ton of Pizza delivered,” Julian added, “and lots of non-alcoholic beverages, but I’m betting some guys will sneak some alcohol in.”

“It should be a good turnout,” Jeff stated, “I know very well how college kids love their Pizza, and it wouldn’t be college without a little alcohol getting sneaked in!”

Finishing breakfast, the four ‘kids’ all got dressed and about 10:00 AM Jeff placed Dom’s child seat in the BMW and they took off, heading first to the ‘Spirit of Halloween’ to shop. Sam and Dom soon found costumes they liked, and also fitted them. There seemed to be a shortage of Adult sized costumes, but J&J did find a couple of satisfactory costumes.

It was nearly noon when the shopping was done and J&J then took the youngsters to McDonalds, Sam and Dom’s favorite eatery, and Jeff treated them all to lunch.

Returning home about 1:30 PM with their treasures, J&J retrieved the lawn rakes from the shed and busied themselves for about an hour, raking up the quantity of leaves that had already fallen. Art appreciated the ambition the boys exhibited, without even being asked, and joined them to help stuff the leaves into the large black leaf bags.

While J&J and Art worked on the yard, Sam and Dom joined several of the neighborhood kids that came around to play in their back yard, which had unofficially become the local neighborhood playground. Vi and Art had told the kids and their parents that the children were welcome to play there, as long as either Vi or Art were at home.

The neighborhood boys had quickly followed Eric and Dom’s example and would sometimes be seen walking to the edge of the yard to tinkle. Even some of the girls had learned to drop their pants and squat when they needed to tinkle, and none of these kids seemed to be concerned about modesty or each other’s anatomy, perhaps with one exception.

If you remember the twins, Penny and Peter Calhoun, the same age as Samantha, Penny has a fascination with penises. Back when Dottie was in the hospital, about a year ago, the twins stayed with the Whites, and Penny was proud to show Peter’s peter to Sam. Peter even let Sam fondle it, causing the ten-year-olds penis to stiffen, for reasons that Peter couldn’t explain. It just happens. That was a step more than even Eric had ever allowed Sam to do.

Even now, whenever one of the boys goes to the edge of the yard to tinkle, Penny tries to get a look at his peter. At age eleven, her interest is non-sexual. She just thinks that peters are attractive and cute, and likes to see them. She is also a bit envious that boys can just whip out their peters to tinkle, and she can’t!

Being that her twin brother is somewhat of a nudist and frequently runs around the house naked, she gets to see Peter’s peter often. She likes to watch him tinkle, as he never bothers to close the bathroom door when he pees, to her pleasure.

Aside from that, they are just young kids needing to answer nature’s call. The oldest of these children are only about eleven or twelve years old and Dominic is the youngest, at six.

By 3:00 PM Art, Jeff and Julian finished the yard work, and J&J spent the rest of the afternoon entertaining the several children on the playground equipment. Someday J&J would hope to have their own children to entertain, and would be Daddy’s.

About 5:00 PM Vi stepped out of the back door and announced that dinner would soon be ready. A hungry J&J, along with Sam and Dom headed into the house, and the neighborhood kids also headed home, expecting their dinners would also soon be ready.

After dinner, J&J decided to have a date and some alone time together. They headed out to the cinema and enjoyed a movie together, then to the Ice Cream Parlor, and had Ice Cream Sodas. It was like going back in time, sharing time together like they’d done long before they got married.

After leaving the Ice Cream Parlor, instead of going to the car to head home, they strolled down the sidewalk holding hands, and into the Park, lit only by moonlight. The atmosphere was inducive to romance and they met a couple of teen couples that evidently had similar feelings. One of them snickered, seeing these two men walking together and holding hands, but J&J just ignored them.

They passed by two benches, both occupied by teen couples that were making out, finally reaching an unoccupied bench and sitting down together. Both boys now in a romantic mood, they started to make out, kissing and hugging on the bench, and both having a swelling in their crotches.

Jeff reached down and felt Julian’s hardness inside his pants, and instinctively started to unbuckle and unzip Julian’s jeans, wanting to feel the ‘real thing’. Feeling highly aroused, Jeff knew he would start to leak precum, and unzipped his own jeans, releasing his own hard cock to drip on the ground, rather than to create a wet spot on the front of his pants. Pulling Julian’s manhood out, Jeff felt his pecker, slippery with precum, and dropped to his knees quickly taking Julian’s wonderful manhood into his mouth.

“Baby, we can’t do this here!” Julian exclaimed, “What if somebody sees us?”

“Can’t never tried,” Jeff stated, “if we’re seen, fuck ‘em. We’re already doing it! Maybe somebody will get a thrill!” Jeff returned to the job at hand, or, more appropriately, the job at mouth. Julian, totally enjoying the loving assault on his cock, leaned back, with his eyes closed. Neither one of them noticed the two figures that were quietly moving towards them.

“Look, Paul,” Jerry said, jabbing the other boy to get his attention, “Do you see what they’re doing?”

“I sure do,” Paul replied, “That’s a fucking hot scene, even from here it’s making me horny, and I’m hard!” Paul unzipped and pulled his erection out, starting to fondle it, and so did Jerry. The two boys walked closer, both with their erections exposed, and fondling their peckers, keeping their voices low.

“I’d sure like to be the boy sitting down,” Jerry said.

“Have you ever been sucked off?” Paul asked.

“Nope,” Jerry replied, “but I’ll bet it would feel damn good.”

“Jerr,” Paul said, “we’ve been friends for a long time, I think I need to share a secret with you, and I’d hope it won’t destroy our friendship.”

“We’re best friends,” Jerry replied, “nothing will harm our friendship, go ahead and tell me, and I promise I won’t tell it to anyone else.”

“Would you think less of me,” Paul said, “If I offered to suck your dick?”

“You’re serious about that, aren’t you?” Jerry asked. “Have you ever done that with another boy?”

“No, you’d be my first,” Paul replied, “I’m not close enough to any other boys to even suggest it. Most of them would tell it all over, and the whole school would think I was a faggot.”

“I would be happy to be your guinea pig,” Jerry said, grinning, “and I promise I won’t kiss and tell!”

“Let’s go over to that bench, and join those guys,” Paul said, “and you can be the boy sitting down!” Jerry grinned, and they approached the bench where J&J were having oral sex.

“Mind if we join you guys?” Paul asked.

“FUCK!” Jeff exclaimed, instantly on his feet, expecting a confrontation, and Julian quickly tried to put his junk away.

Paul, already pushing Jerry’s pants down, “Relax guys, seeing you gave us a desire to do the same as you. Please don’t stop your fun, just because we’re here! There’s plenty of room on this bench for two guys to get sucked off at the same time.” Paul quickly proved his sincerity by kneeling in front of Jerry, and taking Jerry’s pretty pecker into his mouth.

J&J, feeling no threat, resumed their former positions. Julian was nearly ready to cum, before the interruption, but still maintained his erection. The inexperienced Paul tried to take in all of Jerry’s boyhood, and gagged. Julian suspected these were newbys.

“Dude!” Julian stated, “Don’t try to swallow the whole thing at once, just work the first couple of inches, and you won’t gag.” Paul took Julian’s advice, and backed off a little, while Jeff continued his pleasure and Julian was feeling his orgasm rising, again. Jeff felt Julian tremble just before he released his load into Jeff’s waiting receptacle, Jeff of course swallowed his husband’s tasty and generous offering.

Ignoring their guests, J&J traded places, Julian now the one to kneel, quickly taking Jeff’s manhood into his mouth. Three feet away, Jerry was totally enjoying Paul giving him his first blowjob, and was about to cum.

“You better pull off, Paul,” Jerry said, “and I can finish by hand, unless you want me to cum in your mouth!” Paul elected to allow Jerry to shoot into his mouth, and about a minute later had a mouth full of Jerry’s boys’ milk, but hesitated to swallow it. Instead, Paul rose to his feet, stepped over a few feet and spat Jerry’s ejaculate onto the ground. Having never had cum in his mouth before, Paul had the aftertaste of Jerry’s cum in his mouth, and decided it didn’t taste nearly as bad as he had expected.

“Paul,” Jerry stated, “I’ve never even considered sucking another boys’ dick before, but I feel that I should return the favor. That felt so much better than just jacking off, like we usually do.”

“You don’t need to reciprocate,” Paul said, lightly stroking his own cock, “and I will totally understand. I can just go ahead and rub myself off.”

“Paul,” Jerry replied, removing Paul’s hand from his cock and replacing it with his own hand, “I WANT to do this, for my best friend!” Jerry slid off the bench to his knees, pushed Paul’s jeans down and took Paul’s substantial and hard penis into his mouth, while also massaging Paul’s balls.
Paul just stood there, in total surprise, unable to resist this side of Jerry that he’d never known. While Jerry was attacking Paul’s boyhood, J&J watched this scene of first timers unfolding. Julian was still working Jeff’s manhood, and also trying to keep his eyes on the younger boys.

Jeff was grinning ear to ear, between the activity of the younger boys and the wonderful feeling of Julian’s talented mouth on his pecker, and was approaching his orgasm. Jeff knew that Julian never wanted a warning, and would eagerly swallow what Jeff was about to shoot into Julian’s mouth.

With an audible moan of pleasure, Jeff released his load, and Julian swallowed it, with a gulp. He then returned to capture those last few drops, milking Jeff’s penis dry. Of all the times that J&J had shared sex together, this was the first time they’d ever had total strangers as witnesses.

Paul knew he was coming close to his orgasm, and couldn’t hold off much longer. He attempted to pull out of Jerry’s mouth, planning to drop his load on the ground, but Jerry wrapped his arms and hands behind Paul’s butt, holding Paul’s dick inside of his mouth. Jerry’s reluctance to letting him pull out left Paul no choice but to cum into Jerry’s mouth, and cum he did, shooting his load into Jerry’s mouth. Jerry, his mouth quite full of Paul’s ejaculate, took the leap and swallowed it, his first time to swallow a boys’ cum.

“Dayum!” Jerry blurted, “You’ve got the best tasting cum I’ve ever tasted!”

“Wait just a minute,” Paul stated, “you told me you’d never sucked a boys’ dick before, so how would you know how cum tastes?”

“I lied a little,” Jerry admitted, “I have sucked four or five other boys off, but none of them were close friends, and they all agreed to keep it a secret. I don’t want the whole school to know that I can be coaxed into giving a boy a blowjob.”

“Jerry,” Paul asked, “Are you—are you—are you gay?”

Jerry, with tears starting to leak from his eyes, “I think so, I do have an attraction to boys, rather than girls.”

“Jerry,” Paul stated, highly concerned, “we’re best friends, I can’t believe you’ve never shared these feelings and desires with me.”

Jerry, starting to sob, “I didn’t dare to tell you, I was afraid I’d lose your friendship, if you knew I was gay.”

“JERRY!” Paul exclaimed. “We’ve been the closest of friends since, what, Fifth grade? So what if you’re gay, it’s no big deal! I’m sure I’m not the only boy that has a best friend that’s gay, and I’m not ashamed to have a best friend that’s gay. I’m not going to turn my back on my best friend, just because of your sexuality.”

“Come over here, Jerry” Jeff said, opening his arms, welcoming Jerry into them, and letting Jerry sob on his shoulder. “Being gay isn’t the end of the world! I was slow to accept my sexuality, and had always considered myself straight, until I met this wonderful young man, and fell in love with him. Julian and I dated for over a year, and about two months ago, on August fourth, we got married, and became husbands. It was the happiest day of my life!” Julian smiled.

“So you two men are married to each other?” Jerry asked.

“WE ARE!” Julian remarked, smiling, “And very happily married, I might add.”

While Jeff was consoling Jerry, Paul walked up behind Jerry, and threw his arms around Jerry’s neck.

“Jerry,” Paul stated, “I think I owe you a confession. In total honesty, I’m not too certain about my own sexuality. If I were totally straight, there’s no way I would have even considered sucking your dick, ever! Yet, tonight, I offered to suck you off first, and I actually enjoyed doing it. It was pretty exciting to get you off, and feeling you squirt your sperm into my mouth. Even though I didn’t swallow your cum, I did taste it, and it wasn’t bad.” J&J are both wondering how these young boys ended up in a close foursome with them, and were concerned about their ages.

“I think we should introduce each other,” Jeff stated, “especially since we all seem to have something in common. I’m Jeff Parks, and my husband is Julian White. Julian is from here in Dunbar, and I’m originally from Summerton. We met at Brighton University when I was a junior and Julian was just a freshman, and fell into a long-term relationship. During my senior year, we shared a dorm room, and fell more deeply in love, living almost like a married couple in our dorm room, and having sex whenever we pleased.”

“Anyway,” Jeff continued, “After my graduation, I landed this job with Corbin’s Homebuilders as an Office Manager, which is where I work now. Julian’s awesome parents, accepted me as Julian’s future husband, and allowed me to live with them. My in-laws treat me like their own son, and are like a second set of parents to me. Julian is now in his senior year of college, and after he graduates, we’re hoping to get our own house, and maybe even adopt a child or two, and raise our own family.”

“We’re a bit restricted in Mom and Dad’s house,” Julian added, “as I have a young sister and brother, and we share a bedroom with my little six-year-old brother. We can’t really have sex with Dom in his bed, only about four feet away.”

“So you guys came here to have some sex,” Paul said, “and then we came along and crashed your little sex party! I’m Paul Butters, and my best friend here is Jerry Mathews. We’ve been best friends since grade school. When we were younger, like a lot of preteen kids, we often slept over at each other’s houses on weekends, sharing our beds.”

“Then we got older,” Jerry said, grinning, and picking up the story, “we both entered puberty, and we discovered the art of jacking off. For about two years, whenever we slept over together, we jacked off together. When we were seventeen, and juniors in school, both Paul’s parents and mine decided that we were getting too old to sleep together any more, so we no longer got to sleep together or to jack off with each other, but our friendship remained in tact.”

“One Saturday, back in the spring,” Jerry continued, “we hooked up at the Ice Cream Parlor, to share some treats. We were looking back, at how things used to be, and Paul mentioned how much fun we used to have, back when we slept over together.”

“When we left the Ice Cream Parlor that day,” Paul said, “we decided to take a walk here in the Park. Up there, (pointing) someplace in that wooded area, we found a log, and sat down on it to take a break. With no one around, we decided to jack off. Ever since that day, Saturday became our day to come to the park, get together and jack off.”

“As summer waned,” Jerry explained, “and the days grew shorter, we started to come here later, and we discovered how enjoyable it was to jack off together in the moonlight. This bench became ours.” Then, laughing, “There’s probably enough of our cum on the ground here to make a zillion babies!” J&J grinned.

“So all you guys ever did together was to jack off?” Julian asked.

“Paul’s got a nice dick,” Jerry stated, “and I wanted to try sucking on it numerous times, but I didn’t want Paul to know just how gay I really was, so I never offered to do it.”

“Until tonight, that is,” Paul stated. “We came up here to jack off together, and discovered you guys having oral sex, and I suddenly got the balls to try sucking Jerry off, for the first time!”

“And it was good!” Jerry remarked, “You done really well, Paul. I just hope that wasn’t the only time you ever suck me off!”

“Jerr,” Paul replied, “tonight has been simply awesome! Just between you and me, I think I’m a little gayer than I’ve ever been willing to admit, even to myself. I suspect our relationship took a turn tonight, and we might not be best friends anymore.”

Jerry, with a frown and a look of hurt on his face, “You don’t want to be my best friend anymore?”

“Not if you’re willing to be my Boyfriend!” Paul responded, with a smile. “We can still be friends—with benefits! What we did together tonight was so much nicer than just jacking off together!”

“Mister,” Jerry replied, the frown turning into a smile, “you’ve got yourself a Boyfriend! I think we should seal this—with a kiss!” Paul took Jerry into his arms, and placing his lips on Jerry’s, the two young boys shared their first boy to boy, and lip to lip kiss. J&J, feeling they’d played a part in this new romance, also shared a romantic kiss and hug together.

“Guys,” Jeff stated, “Congratulations on your new relationship, but just a word to the wise. Be cautious at school, and don’t be too obvious, and don’t show your affection in front of the other students. High School kids, especially boys, can be downright mean toward gay boys and gay couples.”

“How old are you boys, anyway?” Julian finally asked.

“We both turned eighteen last spring,” Paul answered, to J&J’s relief, “we’re both seniors this year, and we’ll be nineteen when we graduate. Next fall we’ll likely be going to Community College together, but we’re not certain yet what we want to study.”

“We need to head home,” Jerry commented, “Thanks for sharing this evening with us, and we did learn something new. I have a feeling that the next time we come here, we won’t be just jacking off together—we have a new way to play now!” J&J grinned.

J&J gave both boys warm hugs, and the four headed out of the Park. The younger boys turned right toward their homes, while J&J turned left toward downtown, their car parked in the lot across from the Ice Cream Parlor. Discussing the evening, J&J had warm feelings for Paul and Jerry. Even though J&J never did anything sexual with either of the younger boys, they totally enjoyed the foursome they’d shared with them. It had been a pleasant evening!

Returning home, after a rather eventful day and evening, J&J went to bed that night, sadly sharing their last night together, as Julian was returning to campus the next day. Having taken care of their sexual needs at the Park, along with Paul and Jerry, they cuddled together and fell asleep, keeping their boxers on, should Dominic decide to crawl in with them during the night.

Sunday morning, Vi and Art rose from their bed about 8:00 AM, Vi heading to the kitchen to start coffee, while Art checked into the boys’ room, totally unsurprised to see Dominic wedged between J&J, all three boys sleeping peacefully. Art smiled and let them sleep in, knowing that Julian has the long drive back to Brighton today. Joining Vi in the kitchen, they sipped their first cups of coffee while Vi put the last load of Julian’s laundry into the dryer. Julian is totally capable of doing his laundry at the Laundromat on campus but tends to bring it home for Vi to do when he comes home, and Vi is always willing to do it. It’s just what Mom’s do.

Sam was the first of the younger crowd to wander into the kitchen, lingering around and not sitting in her usual chair, next to Dom’s chair. Julian was next to arrive, quickly sitting in his usual spot across from the children, and Sam scrambled to occupy Jeff’s chair, wanting to sit next to Julian. Jeff, not wishing to upset Sam, sat in her usual chair, next to Dom’s higher chair. Dom finally came in, totally content to sit next to Jeff, and always happy to sit next to either of the older boys.

Vi cooked breakfast and served her family. The tone was somber, all of them aware that Julian was soon to leave them behind for another eternity. Vi and Art both miss Julian when he’s away at college, but not quite as much and Jeff, Sam and Dom miss him.

While having breakfast together, J&J told Vi and Art about taking a romantic walk in the Park and meeting these two really nice high school boys, Jerry and Paul, who had been the best of friends since back in grade school.

“They’re seniors now,” Jeff said, “and Jerry openly stated that he was gay. He’d never told Paul that he was gay, for fear of losing Paul’s friendship, and Paul said he is still Jerry’s best friend, and he didn’t care if Jerry is gay.”

“After spending well over an hour with these boys,” Julian added, “Paul also came out to his friend as gay, and asked Jerry to be his Boyfriend, and Jerry accepted. It was a really sweet interaction between those two young men.”

“Watching those two share their first lip kiss was not only beautiful but heartwarming.” Jeff said, “I sure hope they have parents that can accept their sexuality and their relationship.”

“I find it hard to believe that kids still in high school would even be aware of their sexuality,” Vi stated.

“Mom,” Julian replied, “I knew back in tenth grade that I liked boys. It just took me a long time to accept myself, and even longer to come out to you and Dad.”

“The world has changed a lot in the last few years,” Art stated, “I think that in today’s world, it’s much easier for gay and lesbian kids, and adults, to be accepted by society as a whole. Back when I was in school, kids that were even suspected of being anything but straight were scorned, despised and often bullied.”

“I have an entirely different mindset today,” Art continued, “I couldn’t be prouder of my two gay sons, and Jeff, I do consider you to also be my son, and I have endless love for both of you.”

“Dad, Mom,” Jeff stated, “When things between me and my birth parents were really rough, you two became my guiding light! I’m truly fortunate and thankful that you loved and supported me and my wonderful husband!” Vi and Art smiled, feeling appreciated and loved by both of their Sons.

As noon approached, Julian prepared to leave. Having everything he needed, including the two bags of freshly laundered and folded clothes packed, it was time for good-byes. Dropping to his knees, Julian kissed and hugged Sam and Dom then shared a kiss and hug with Vi and a hug with Art. Just before Julian entered the driver’s seat the two husbands shared an emotional and passionate embrace. Seeing the rivers of tears running down both Julian’s and Jeff’s faces brought tears to Vi’s eyes, feeling their pain. Any fool can see that these two young husbands are very deeply in love! Parting is always an emotional and sad affair.

To be continued..................


 

Ahead in chapter 45, Julian will be spending a weekend with Dayton, and the uncles, at Jim and Cal’s home. Halloween is approaching and Julian will be returning home to join his husband and going out with the youngsters for Trick and Treating. Four families will be finalizing plans to share Thanksgiving with loved ones. Thanks for reading. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and if you want to give me a Christmas Gift, A COMMENT will be appreciated. I Luv you guys.
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..