Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 16,127 Words
  • 1,058 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 19. Chapter 19

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between a seventeen and a sixteen year old boy. There may be description of gay sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 19

Lee and Tonya share their plans with the boys

Jake applies for a job at Vinnie’s

Jake receives his new driver’s license

J&J host Jeff’s Birthday Bash

Tonya and Jake move in with Lee and Roger

 

* * * * * *

Kevin and Jake sat at Tonya’s kitchen table, waiting for Tonya (and Lee) to return so they could relay the news, that Jake had passed his road test, and would soon be a licensed driver. Jake utilized the time to start filling out the employment application for Vinnie’s Pizza.

"Thomas surprised me tonight, baby," Kevin stated, "I knew that he had given me some support, you know, back when I was trying not to fall in love with you. He actually is acting like he really wants you to get a job there and work with him. He said he would give you a good referral. I think he might be a little more gay friendly than most of the guys."

"I sense that too," Jake replied, "I think he’s a pretty cool guy. I gotta make a phone call." Jake placed a call to Larry Hanson, and Larry answered quickly.

"Hi buddy," Larry said, "I don’t see you much any more, how is everything going?"

"Really well, Larry," Jake stated, "Kevin took me to take my driver’s test today, and I passed it—with Kevin’s five speed stick shift!"

"Congratulations!" Larry exclaimed, "so are you and KC still dating?"

"Yep! Strong as ever, he’s right here, if you wanna talk with him."

"No, I don’t need to talk with him," Larry said, "I’ll be sixteen in a couple months, and then I can get my license too. I’m really happy for you, Jake, but I miss seeing you, like we used to hang out."

"You need to get yourself a girlfriend, Larry," Jake said, "things change when you get romantically involved with someone, and I love my boyfriend so much! We’re both out—and open. Most everybody knows were a couple, now, and nobody really cares. It’s good to talk with you Larry, I’ll catch you later." Both boys hung up.

"Have you ever seen Larry’s pecker, baby?" Kevin asked.

"Of course I have," Jake replied, grinning, "he’s got a nice cock. We used to jack off together all the time, but that was before I met you."

"Did you ever—suck it?" Kevin asked.

"Nope," Jake said, grinning, "I wanted to, but he wouldn’t let me, he said it was too gay. He turned down a golden opportunity!"

"Baby, you give great head!" KC said, smiling, "Larry doesn’t know what a pleasure he missed!" Jake grinned, and Lee and Tonya slipped in through the front door.

"Mom, Lee, guess what," Jake stated excitedly, "I took my road test today and passed it—with Kevin’s stick shift!"

"That’s wonderful, darling," Tonya stated, giving Jake a warm hug and a loving kiss on his cheek.

"Congratulations, Jake," Lee said, giving Jake a warm hug, "I’m very proud of you, son." Lee had never called Jake ‘son’ before and it made Jake’s heart skip a beat. It felt so warm, and loving. Lee just seems so much more like a father, than his biological father had ever seemed.

"Mom," Jake said, "because I’m under eighteen, I need your signature on this." Jake handed Tonya the application.

"This is an application for employment," Tonya stated.

"I know," Jake replied, "Now that I’m getting my license, I want a car, and I know you can’t afford to buy me one. If I have a job, I can save up the money and buy my own car." Lee smiled.

"Jake," Lee stated, "The car will mean more to you, and you’ll take better care of it, if you earn the money and buy it yourself, than if someone else just gives it to you."

What make’s you think that Vinnie would hire you?" Tonya asked, as she signed her name in the space for parental approval.

"Tonya," Kevin explained, "Jake and I had pizza there tonight, and Thomas Redbone, one of my teammates, was our server. He told us that Vinnie was looking to hire a couple more servers, gave Jake that app, and he told Jake to put him down as a personal reference, and he would give Jake a good reference to Vinnie."

"You got space to add another reference, Jake?" Lee asked.

"Yeah," Jake said, "it asks for three, and I’ve put down my friend, Larry Hanson, and Thomas—I could use one more."

"Put me down," Lee stated, "Vinnie and I know each other, and I’ll put in a good word for you," Jake nodded, and added Lee’s name, "And I hope you get the job, Son. I think you’d like working there."

There’s that word again, every time Lee calls Jake ‘son’ Jake has a warm, fuzzy feeling come over him. Jake is really hoping that his Mom and Lee get it together, Jake so much wants Lee to become his step dad, even if it is by domestic partnership!

"Kevin," Jake asked, "could we maybe leave for school a few minutes early tomorrow, and drive by Vinnie’s so I can submit this application?"

"I don’t think so, baby," Kevin replied, "Vinnie’s doesn’t even open until about 11:00 AM and I won’t be able to do it after school because I’ve got an away game tomorrow night. I have to eat early and be at school about 5:00 to board the player’s bus. Maybe Roger could do it, you and he will probably both be riding the spectator’s bus to the game anyway."

"Good idea, baby," Jake replied, "I’ll call him." Jake made the call to Roger, explaining the situation. Tonya held her hands up to Jake in a T, getting Jake’s attention.

"Hold on a minute, Roger," Jake said, "Mom wants to say something to me."

"Honey," Tonya said, "if Roger can help you, why don’t you ask him to have dinner with us, and you guys can go to the game from here." Jake relayed the offer to Roger.

"You’ve got a deal!" Roger exclaimed, "I’d drive an extra hundred miles for one of your Mom’s dinners! Meet me in the parking lot after school, and we’ll go to your house and do what we need to do."

"Thanks, Roger," Jake replied, smiling, "I’ll tell Mom to plan on you to be here for supper tomorrow night. Roger, you’re a super good friend, I’ll see you tomorrow, good night." The boys hung up, and both Jake and Tonya smiled.

"So," Lee asked, "How many years have you known that trick?"

"What trick, Babe?" Tonya asked.

"That the quickest way to a boy’s heart, is through the tummy!" Lee replied, grinning, "It works with big boy’s too."

Tonya, grinning, "What an awkward way to wrangle an invitation for dinner! I’ll feed the boys first, so they can head to the school for the game, and then I’ll feed us, and we can take our time." Lee, Kevin and Jake all grinned.

Roger had told his Dad that Tonya is a wonderful cook, but this will be the first evening meal she will have served to Lee, and he is so looking forward to it. Lee and Tonya have shared several meals together, but they’ve all been in restaurants. Tonya is actually preparing this one in her own kitchen. There is nothing that compares with home cooking—well at least much of the time.

Kevin and Jake both had some homework and settled at the kitchen table to study, and Lee and Tonya settled on the sofa and watched a couple of TV shows together, Lee’s arm around Tonya’s shoulder. Kevin and Jake observed, and grinned at each other.

About 10:30 PM the boys headed up to Jake’s bedroom, stripped naked and slipped into bed for the night, sharing a romantic hug and kiss before drifting off. Lee and Tonya, when the 11:00 O’clock News was ended, shared a romantic kiss. Lee headed home, and Tonya headed to her bedroom for the night.

Friday morning Tonya prepared breakfast for Kevin and Jake, as usual. Jake grabbed the application for Vinnie’s and packed it into his backpack, with his school stuff, he figured it would save Roger a trip back to the house after school, and they could go right from the school to Vinnie’s, and then home. After Kevin and Jake left for school, Tonya made a trip to the supermarket, mostly to pick up the ingredients she needed to make Lasagna for dinner that night. She hopes that Lee is a fan of Lasagna. It’s a bit late now, she should have asked him.

When school let out that Friday, Kevin headed to his home, as Audrey was planning an early dinner for him because of the game. Jake was hanging near the front doors of the school, looking around for Roger to appear, but no sign of him yet.

"Let’s go, bud," Roger said, suddenly appearing from out of nowhere, and placing an arm around Jake's shoulder.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Jake asked, surprised.

"Right down the hall," Roger replied, "I can’t believe you didn’t see me coming." The boys walked out to the parking lot and Roger unlocked the doors. Both boys placed their backpacks in the back seat, and sat in front, Roger behind the wheel. "Vinnie’s first?" Roger asked. Jake just nodded, and Roger headed the car toward downtown, and Vinnie’s Pizzeria, parking in front.

"I shouldn’t be gone long," Jake stated, as he retrieved the application from his backpack, "I just need to turn in this employment application." Jake headed inside, and then returned to Roger’s car about five minutes later. "Vinnie said I should hear something within a week. Let’s go home—I’m starved!"

Roger drove them to Tonya’s house and followed Jake through the back door. As the boys entered, Tonya pulled a large baking dish of Lasagna out of the oven and placed it on top of the stove. She then placed a smaller baking sheet with Garlic Bread in the toaster oven to brown. The boys took seats next to each other on one side of the table. Tonya cut two decent sized portions of Lasagna, and placed them on two plates.

Tonya, setting the two plates in front of the boys, "Careful Guys, It’s really hot! Let it cool off for a few minutes and by the time it’s cooled off enough to eat, the Garlic Toast will be ready."

"Mom," Jake asked, "aren’t you eating with us?"

"Nope!" Tonya exclaimed, grinning, "I’m anticipating some tall handsome man is going to waltz through my front door and share dinner with me, probably after you guys leave for the game."

Roger and Jake smiled at each other, knowing exactly who that man would likely be. Both of these boys love the growing relationship that is developing between Tonya and Lee, and wish they could push the accelerator to speed it up a bit.

Roger, after he and Jake finished eating, "Awesome dinner, Tonya, I hope things work out to where I can enjoy your dinners every night." He gave Tonya a loving hug, and a kiss on her cheek.

"Are you and Kevin coming here after the game?" Tonya asked.

"We’ll probably go to Kevin’s after the game, and for the night, Mom," Jake replied, "Great dinner, Thanks," Jake gave Tonya a hug and kiss, and he and Roger headed out to catch the spectator’s bus and go to the game.

Lee is starting to feel more at home in Tonya’s house. About five minutes after the boys left, Lee arrived and pushed the unlocked living room door open and walked in, without knocking. Tonya heard Lee enter and rushed into the living room, and gave Lee a welcome hug, and they shared a loving embrace. After sharing dinner together, they shared coffee, and chatted.

"Hun," Lee asked, "is Jake pushing you to consider bringing our family together?"

"Every Day!" Tonya exclaimed, "Jake, and Kevin too. It’s hard to keep our secret, the boys are so antsy, they keep asking me if we’ve made a decision yet."

Lee, grinning, "I’m getting the same thing on my end, not a day goes by that Roger doesn’t ask me if we’ve made a decision. I think maybe we should level with the boys, and tell them our plans. Let’s take the boys out to a buffet Sunday, and let the cat out of the bag! It’s only a couple more weeks until you and Jake have to vacate your house, anyway."

"Do you want to take just Roger and Jake out, or Kevin too?"

"Tonya," Lee stated, "Kevin and Jake are a couple, there is no way I would want to exclude Kevin. Like it or not, between us we have three boys, I totally respect the relationship between Kevin and Jake, and so does Roger."

"And so do I," Tonya said, smiling, "I can’t wait to see their reactions, when we tell them. Would you be OK, with Kevin and Jake sleeping together in your house?"

"It won’t be my house anymore," Lee said, "it will be our home. I’m perfectly OK with those boys sleeping together, do you think the boys would be OK with us sleeping together?"

"I don’t think they would really care—they just want us to be happy," Tonya replied, "and just sleeping with you every night would make me quite happy! I have doubts though, that I can ever fill Sandra’s shoes."

Lee, with a saddened expression on his face, "Tonya, there’s not a woman in this world that can replace Sandra! She was one of a kind, but she’s gone, and I can never have her back. She left us alone, and lonely. I’m still around, and I have to move on with my life."

"What you and I have is a brand new relationship," Lee continued, "however, over time I believe that we can become a very loving couple, and I do care deeply for you. I also believe that you will make Roger a very loving and wonderful step-mom, and I can tell that he likes you, a lot."

"Roger is a beautiful young man," Tonya replied, "and I have rather quickly developed a love for him, like a son. I would do anything in my power to make his life happy." Lee smiled.

The plans are laid, Lee and Roger will be meeting with Tonya, Jake and Kevin at the buffet Sunday. Lee and Tonya will spring their decision on the boys, and likely, that news will make all three boys very happy. Jake has not seen Lee and Roger’s home yet, but he is certain to like it. Kevin has seen the home many times, a few years ago, when he and Roger used to sleep over together. Back then, Roger was also a frequent flyer at Kevin’s home.

Saturday morning, while Lee and Roger had breakfast together, "Son, do you have any plans for tomorrow afternoon?" Lee asked.

"Nothing in particular," Roger replied, "I’ll likely try to hook up with Gina, and spend some time with her, what did you have in mind?"

"Tonya and I wanted to share a buffet at the Golden Pagoda with you boys, and share some thoughts with you," Lee said, "Kind of like a family get-together. Do you think you could spare a couple of hours with us?"

"Oh, I love the Golden Pagoda," Roger stated, smiling," Dad, do you think it would be okay to bring Gina with me?"

"I see no reason why not, Son," Lee replied, "Kevin will be there with Jake, and you and Gina have a similar relationship, we’re planning to all meet up there at 2:00 PM. I think it would be quite nice if you brought Gina to join us." Roger smiled and gave his Dad a thumb up.

Typical of a Friday night after the ball game, Kevin and Jake spent the night at Kurt and Audrey’s. They were awake, but still in bed when Tonya called Jake and explained about the gathering at the Golden Pagoda, and of course, Kevin was included. Jake told Tonya he needed to alert Kevin, and would give her an answer after he confirmed with Kevin.

"Baby," Jake stated, "Mom and Lee are inviting us to join them, with Roger, at 2:00 PM tomorrow at the Golden Pagoda. She said they had some things they want to discuss with us. Are we available?"

"Golden Pagoda?" Kevin replied, smiling, "I can almost always handle their buffet, and I have no other plans. Sounds good to me, just remind me not to eat a big breakfast, I want to have room for plenty at the buffet." Jake called his Mom back.

"Mom," Jake said, "we’re good for that, we’ll both be there, with empty tummies!" Jake and Tonya hung up.

Kevin and Jake got dressed and headed downstairs, and Audrey fixed them some breakfast. Later on Saturday afternoon Jake got a call from Vinnie, asking if he could come in for an interview at 4:00 PM on Monday afternoon. Vinnie explained that the pizzeria is closed on Monday’s, and Vinnie tries to set up his interviews on Monday’s, while the restaurant is closed. Jake told him he would be there.

When Jake asked Kevin about taking him, Kevin told Jake that he probably couldn’t, as he has basketball practice. Jake is quite sure that Tonya would be able to take him, and she would likely need to pick him up from school that day.

* * * * * *

Sunday morning Kevin and Jake again woke up together in Kevin’s bed, shared a shower together in Kevin’s bathroom, and headed downstairs. They explained to Kurt and Audrey that they only wanted a very light breakfast, as they were to join Tonya, Lee and Roger for buffet and wanted to get their money’s worth.

They had been told that Tonya and Lee had some ‘things’ to discuss with the boys, and are hoping that Lee and Tonya maybe have reached a decision, about forming that partnership.

Arriving at the Golden Pagoda, Kevin and Jake located Tonya and Lee, and Roger, and just a tad surprised that Gina was with Roger. Lee secured one of the large round tables and they all selected their seats. Roger sat with Jake on his left and Gina on his right, Jake between Roger and Kevin, Lee and Tonya between Gina and Kevin, much like a typical family of six.

After the server took their drink orders, they all headed to the buffet to fill their plates for the first time. Typical teenaged boys, Roger, Kevin and Jake just got their first of three plates full of food. Lee, Tonya and Gina got their first of two plates each.

Roger, as everyone finished eating, "Dad, you told me there was something you and Tonya wanted to discuss with us."

"Yeah, son," Lee replied, with a serious expression on his face, "We hadn’t told you yet, but Tonya’s lease is expiring the last of this month, so Tonya and Jake are going to need another place to live." All three boy’s eyes are glued to Lee’s face.

"Roger," Lee continued, "with your approval, I’d like to ask Tonya and Jake to move into our home, with us. Do you think that you and Jake could get along together, living in the same house?"

"Dad," Roger replied, concerned, "I wouldn’t have to share my bed with Jake, would I?"

Lee, smiling, "Son, that spare room hasn’t been used, since your grandparents slept there, at the time of—Sandra’s—funeral. (Lee broke up a little) I have a feeling that Jake would not want to sleep with you either, but he could take over that spare bedroom, as his." Jake smiled.

"Would you allow Kevin and Jake to sleep together in our house?" Roger asked.

"Son, the two of them are quite used to sleeping together," Lee said, "and I wouldn’t want to upset their apple cart."

Roger, grinning, "Does that mean that Gina and I could sleep together in my bed, too?"

"Roger!" Gina exclaimed, "My parents would have a shit fit! Besides, things might get too tempting, and I don’t want to go someplace we shouldn’t be going."

Lee, smiling, "At least one of you has some common sense, I wouldn’t be comfortable either, if I thought you two were sleeping together."

"Dad, you’re being a hypocrite!" Roger exclaimed, "It’s OK for Kevin and Jake to sleep together, but not for Gina and me."

"It’s a little different, Son," Lee explained, "Two boys can’t create a baby, but a boy and a girl can. I’m quite certain that none of us would welcome an unwanted pregnancy." Roger just shrugged.

"Baby," Gina stated, "I care deeply for you, and I love being your girlfriend, but I don’t want for us to go too far. Can’t we just date, and enjoy being with each other, without a sexual relationship?"

Roger, holding Gina’s hand in his, "I care about you, too, and I don’t want to lose you—I’ll be good, I promise!" Gina smiled.

"So Dad—uh—Lee," Jake asked, "when might we be able to make this move?"

"Jake," Lee stated, "I know I’m not your real father, but I’ve grown to love you, like a real son. If you want to call me ‘Dad’ I will answer to it."

"Thanks, Dad." Jake responded, smiling, "you’re so much more like a real Dad than my old man ever was!" Lee gave Jake a loving hug, and Tonya and Roger both smiled.

"Dad," Roger asked, "how soon can we get the rest of our family moved in and actually living with us?"

"Well, son," Lee replied, "if we don’t have them moved in by the end of February, Tonya and Jake will be homeless!"

"Today is February 17th," Roger stated, looking at the calendar on his phone, "and the last day of February is the 28th, only a week past this coming Thursday." Then, grinning, "It looks like next weekend is going to be a busy one for the Adams and Farmer families! I can hardly wait until we are all living together. Jake, you and Kevin and me—we’ll be like brothers, it’s gonna be great."

"You know Rog," Kevin commented, "sometimes Jake and I sleep over at my parent’s house, so we might not always be home, and sometimes Jake might be home and I might be with my parents. We don’t ALWAYS sleep together, just most of the time."

Lee, pulling two twenty’s from his wallet, "Jake, take this money, you and Kevin can go by U-Haul on the way back to Tonya’s and get some packing boxes and a roll of tape. I think you and your Mom have some serious packing to do this week." Jake accepted the cash.

"Tonya," Gina stated, "I have cheerleading practice on Monday, and a game on Tuesday, but I’m free after school on Wednesday and Thursday. If you can pick me up after school, on Wednesday and Thursday, I’ll be glad to help you with some of the packing."

"Why, thank you, honey," Tonya replied, "you don’t have to help me, you know, but I probably could use the help."

"Tonya," Gina replied, "you’re going to be my boyfriend’s step mom, and I think of it as helping my Roger. I want to see this move go smoothly, for all of you." Tonya and Gina swapped phone numbers, and Tonya gave Gina a hug.

They all rose from the chairs, ready to leave, and Lee lay a ten on the table for the server. Roger and Gina took off to who knows where, likely someplace where they could make out in private. Lee and Tonya left, heading to Tonya’s house, and Kevin and Jake headed to the U-Haul store to get boxes, and then would be going to Tonya’s.

While waiting for the boys to arrive with the boxes, Tonya emptied both of the boy’s gym bags, and started washing Jake’s and Kevin’s workout clothes, towels and Kevin’s practice and game uniforms. It struck Lee that Tonya’s activity was so Motherly. He’d not heard either one of the boys ask her to wash them, she just instinctively did it. Lee is convinced that Tonya will be a great stepmother to Roger.

* * * * * *

Monday afternoon about 3:30 PM Tonya drove to the school and parked in the lot across from the main doors. She expected to see Jake come out at any second. Jake came out and walked toward the parking lot about 3:45, spotted his Mom’s car and he trotted quickly toward it.

Jake, tossing his backpack in the back seat, "Sorry I’m late Mom, I got held up for a few. Do you think we can make it to Vinnie’s by 4:00?"

"I think so sweetie," Tonya replied, heading quickly out of the parking lot. They pulled in front of Vinnie’s Pizzeria at 3:55 PM, and Jake quickly entered the establishment.

"There you are," Vinnie stated, warmly, and offering his hand in a handshake, "I was hoping you weren’t going to stand me up."

"Oh, no, sir," Jake replied, "I got held up at school a few minutes, and was late getting out. Am I too late for the interview?"

"You’re on time, just," Vinnie replied, "Take a seat at that table, and I’ll be with you in about five minutes." Vinnie locked the door to prevent anyone else from entering, as the restaurant is closed on Mondays. Jake, only sixteen and facing his first interview was typically nervous, and was feeling like he was about to piss his pants, purely from nervousness.

"Sir," Jake asked, "do I have time to use the restroom?"

"Of course," Vinnie replied, "it’s back there in the corner, you’ll find it." Jake headed to the back corner and found the restroom. Relieving his half-full bladder felt good, and he no longer felt that he might wet his pants. He and Vinnie returned to the table about the same time, Vinnie sitting and Jake standing.

"Jake," Vinnie stated, "it’s only an interview, and not a matter of life or death, please sit down and relax. Your application states no previous employers, so I assume this would be your first job?"

"Yes, sir," Jake replied.

"During an interview," Vinnie stated, "I like to learn as much as I can about my potential crew members, before I make a decision whether to hire them, or not. One of my servers, Thomas Redbone, gave me nothing but positive comments about you. He also told me you are dating one of his basketball teammates. Can I assume that you are gay?"

Jake, looking down at the floor, "Is—is—that a problem?"

"Not at all," Vinnie replied, "over the last fifteen years, I’ve employed at least four male and two female servers that were gay, and they have all been exceptional workers. I’ve never had a single regret for hiring any of them. None of them are here anymore, some of them went on to college, and a couple found better employment elsewhere. You do realize that this is only a part time job, and you could never support a family on what I pay."

"Vinnie," Jake said, "I just passed my driver’s test last week, and I’m hoping I can save up enough money to buy a used car. There is no way my Mom could afford to buy me a car, but I think I could use hers to get to and from work, until I get my own car."

"Jake, the pizza business is heaviest on the weekends," Vinnie explained, "are you prepared to work most of your hours on the weekends, Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays?"

"I can do that," Jake replied, "but not this coming weekend. Mom and I are moving this weekend, to a new home. Mom’s lease on the old house is expiring the end of February."

"I see," Vinnie said, "I would like to have Thomas train you, and with his basketball schedule, I try not to schedule him much on week nights, so I was going to have him train you on the weekends, and start this weekend. I guess we can get by for another week, and you can start training the weekend after this one. Will that work for you?"

"Yes, sir," Jake said, smiling, "I didn’t know about the move, until yesterday. Thanks for working with me, and I’ll try to work with you in the future. What time would you want me to come in on that first Saturday?"

"11:00 AM will be fine, that’s when we open," Vinnie said, "and Jake, welcome on board!" Vinnie smiled and shook Jake’s hand.

Thanks, Vinnie," Jake replied, "for giving me a chance, and I’ll try my best not to disappoint you." Vinnie smiled, he likes Jake.

Tonya, when Jake returned to the car, "How did it go?"

"He hired me, Mom!" Jake exclaimed, "He wanted me to start training this weekend, and I told him we are moving this weekend, so he’s starting me the following weekend. It’ll be mostly weekend work, so no interference with school. I might have to work a weeknight now and then."

"I’m happy for you, baby," Tonya said, "my little boy is growing up, and starting his first job. Is Kevin coming by after practice today?"

"I think so," Jake replied, "I can’t wait to tell him about my job."

"I guess we better get home so I can start some supper for all of us," Tonya said, "I’m sure Kevin will be starved after practice."

"You’re probably right, Mom," Jake replied, "He works really hard when he’s on the court. I’m so proud of him, and so happy that he’s my boyfriend!" Tonya smiled. Jake sent Kevin a text, informing him that he is expected for supper, and that he had good news to share with him.

Kevin arrived about 5:15, freshly showered, and smelling like a spring day. Kevin and Jake shared a loving and passionate kiss and hug, then Kevin gave Tonya a loving hug. Jake excitedly told Kevin all about his new job, that he would be starting in less than two weeks. Jake was happy to tell Kevin that Vinnie knew he was gay, thanks to Thomas, and that his sexuality was a non-issue.

Wednesday was somewhat different than normal. Kevin had practice, as normal, but Tonya had made arrangements to pick up both Gina and Jake from school. Gina was going to help Tonya with some of the packing, and Jake was to pack his clothing and his personal stuff.

When they arrived at Tonya’s house, right after school, Tonya handed Jake the envelope from DMV that had arrived in Wednesday’s mail. Jake tore open the envelope and proudly showed his new license to his Mom and to Gina, then stuffed it into his wallet.

Tonya broke with tradition. With much of the kitchen stuff either already packed, or in the process of being packed, Tonya decided it would be too much to try and cook dinner. She planned on feeding the crew, to include Kevin, Jake and Gina, a bought meal from one of the Fried Chicken places.

Tonya, after Kevin arrived, "Jake, are you ready to initiate that new license?" Jake grinned, and Tonya held up her car keys, jingling them. Then, handing Jake a twenty, "Be a sweetie and go get us a family meal of fried chicken and some fixings."

"Where do you want me to go?" Jake asked.

"It doesn’t matter which place," Tonya said, "but make sure they give you some plates and plastic ware. We should have adequate drinks in the fridge." Jake, smiling, took off to get them supper, driving Tonya’s car for the first time. He managed ok, but, having been more used to Kevin’s 5-speed, he missed the clutch. He nearly threw himself into the windshield at the first stop sign, using his left foot to push out the clutch—OOPS—no clutch—only the brake. He just made a decision—he will look for a stick shift car when he is ready to buy his car!

After they ate, Kevin helped Jake pack the stuff in his room, keeping ample clothing out for the next two days of school. Gina and Tonya packed most of the clothing in Tonya’s bedroom, leaving the dresses on the hangars. About 8:30 PM Tonya took Gina home, and thanked her for the most welcomed help.

They had made a lot of headway on the packing, and Tonya told Gina that what little was left, she was certain that she and Jake could finish up in just a couple of hours tomorrow.

Both Thursday and Friday mornings, since all of the kitchen stuff was packed, the boys headed out early and brought back breakfast biscuits and coffee for themselves and Tonya, then left for school. Saturday would be Moving Day! Tonya and Jake are both looking forward to spending Saturday night in their new home.

Kevin has a game Friday night, but Jake has elected not to go, and planned to help his Mom with the remainder of the packing. Kevin returned to Tonya’s house after the game. He stopped at Vinnie’s and picked up a large pizza on the way, which he intended to share with Tonya and Jake. After they killed the pizza, Kevin and Jake headed to bed, sharing Jake’s old bed for the last time. Tomorrow is Moving Day!

* * * * * *

On Friday morning, February 22nd, Julian woke up about half an hour before the alarm was due to sound. He slipped out of the twin bed that he and Jeff had crawled into on Thursday night, and relieved his bladder. Returning to the bed, he couldn’t resist nursing on that beautiful hunk of morning wood that Jeff was sporting.

Jeff, starting to wake up, "Kind of early for that, isn’t it baby?"

Julian, pulling off for a minute, "Nope! Happy Birthday, Darling." Julian continued his oral assault on that gorgeous cock. There was no way Jeff could push Julian’s mouth off—it felt so delightful!

"Oh, god!" Jeff exclaimed, "what a wonderful birthday surprise, and what a glorious way to wake up! If you don’t back off, I’m going to deliver you a gift too. You wouldn’t believe how close I am, I mean—really close! I’m about to cum!"

Julian picked up the pace, and tightened his lips around Jeff’s shaft, driving his boyfriend over the edge. Julian felt Jeff’s cock start to pulse, and the pleasure of receiving Jeff’s tasty orgasm. As usual, Julian held Jeff’s sperm in his mouth for about a minute, savoring the flavor, before gulping it down.

"I need to take care of you, baby," Jeff stated, just as the alarm sounded.

"No time now," Julian replied, "we need this time to eat, and get to our classes." Julian jumped out of bed, with Jeff close behind. By the time J&J got dressed, both boys’ peckers were flaccid. They hooked up with Levi and Caleb and shared breakfast at the dining hall.

"Jeff," Levi inquired, "are you combining your Birthday Bash with a Watergame?"

"Not intentionally," Jeff replied, grinning, "but I suppose there may be a couple guys that can’t hold their beer, and might piss their pants, or maybe their sleeping bags."

"I need to go someplace tonight," Caleb stated, "and buy a cheap sleeping bag for tomorrow. So what is a Watergame?"

"We need to get to class right now, Caleb," Jeff said, "but Levi can explain to you how the Watergame works. We’ll catch you guys later." J&J headed off to class, and Caleb and Levi soon followed.

* * * * * *

Saturday morning J&J got up early, almost like a weekday. They headed to the dining hall for breakfast, then entered Jeff’s car and headed to the supermarket to get supplies for the party. It was cold, right around the freezing mark, and they knew they would be firing up the big wood stove at the cabin. The stove, fortunately, has an oven, and they plan to make use of it.

J&J picked up a cheap, Styrofoam cooler, and filled it with a large pan of frozen Lasagna, four frozen pizzas, and another large pan of frozen Enchiladas, all things they could prepare in the oven. They went to the deli and picked up five pound containers of potato salad, and macaroni salad. In the dairy section they added a quart of coffee creamer and a pint of sour cream, then in grocery picked up a two-pound bag of sugar and a pound of coffee, a pack of salt and pepper shakers, and a jar of crushed red pepper.

In dry goods, they picked up a pizza cutter, plastic plates and cups, and plastic forks, knives and spoons. Julian sneaked a pack of birthday candles into the cart. Lastly, they went by bakery and added 2 loaves of garlic bread, and two dozen cinnamon rolls to have with the coffee on Sunday morning. Julian picked up a birthday sheet cake, half white and half chocolate. Jeff noticed, but kept his mouth shut, this is Julian’s game! This whole Birthday Bash was Julian’s idea, and Jeff is just along for the ride.

J&J loaded the stuff in Jeff’s car and they headed to the cabin, arriving at about 10:00 AM. After unloading the stuff and carrying it into the cabin, Jeff busied himself starting a fire in the big wood stove to take the chill off. They left the frozen goods in the cooler on the porch so they wouldn’t thaw prematurely. They had planned the party to start around 2:00 PM, so were not expecting any guest’s much before then.

There were two guests that J&J had invited to the party that they had completely forgotten about. About 11:00 AM, just as the cabin had warmed up comfortably, the back door swung open, and Uncle Jim and Uncle Calvin burst in.

"Happy Birthday Jeffie!" Jim exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Jeff and planting a kiss on his lips. Calvin gave Julian an equally warm hug and kissed Julian’s cheek. The two older men then switched, hugging and kissing the opposite boys.

"You act surprised," Calvin stated, "This is the day for your Birthday Bash, isn’t it?"

"It sure is," Julian said, embarrassed, "we kinda forgot that we had invited you, but we’re glad that you didn’t forget!"

"Guys," Jim stated, "there’s no way I would want to miss my nephews twenty-first birthday party. What time is it supposed to start?"

"Officially, 2:00 PM, but some of the guys may come a little earlier," Jeff replied.

"Are any girls invited?" Calvin asked.

"Come on, Uncle Calvin," Jeff responded, grinning, "you should know that our guests are all three legged!"

"It’s mighty cozy in here," Jim stated, "I think we should all get more comfortable." Jim started to remove some clothes, and three minutes later all four men were comfortably naked, except for shoes and socks. Calvin playfully cuffed Julian’s pecker, making him grin, and Julian quickly returned the favor.

* * * * * *

Back in Dunbar Tonya’s driveway looked like a car dealership. Pulled up to the back was Tonya’s and Kevin’s cars, and parked behind them was Lee’s SUV and Roger’s car. It is actually Lee’s car too, but Roger is the primary driver of it.

Lee, looking at the array of vehicles, is thinking he may have to widen his driveway, four vehicles now, and Jake still hasn’t obtained his car yet. The back doors and trunks are open on all of the cars. Here comes the cargo!

For the next hour the two adults and three boys carted box after box after bag out of Tonya’s house and placed them in one car or another. Most of the boxes marked with a K (for kitchen) were stacked in the back of the SUV. Other boxes were marked with a T (for Tonya) or a J (for Jake). The markings would help to identify where things would need to be taken in Lee’s house. Lee doesn’t refer to it as his house anymore, he calls it ‘our home.’

Lee had been thoughtful enough to bring an insulated cooler to pack frozen and refrigerated items into. Good food, no reason not to keep it, and there would be adequate room in Lee’s Refrigerator and freezer. Lee also has a separate freezer, in addition to the one at the top of the fridge.

Due to financial restraints, Tonya had become a ‘smart shopper’ and took advantage of items on sale. There were several boxes of staples and canned goods that Gina had cleaned out of Tonya’s cupboards, and packed.

"What’s in that shed?" Lee inquired.

"Mostly yard tools," Tonya answered, "I’ll get the key and we can check it out."

Tonya returned to the kitchen and took the shed key from it’s hook, handing the key to Lee. Inside were a push mower and weed eater, and several smaller hand tools like a shovel and lawn rake. Nothing that Lee really needed, but things that might be handy to have around. Lee pulled the push mower out and started it, and it ran fine.

"If it’s OK," Lee said, "I’ll borrow my neighbors pickup, and Roger and I can come and clean out that shed."

"Sure," Tonya replied, "no sense in leaving it for the landlord to have, just keep that key for now. I’ll need to turn in the house keys in a couple of days." Lee placed the padlock key on his key ring, put the mower back inside the shed and locked the door.

They all made a last minute inspection of the house, making sure they didn’t leave anything of value behind. Satisfied, they headed to the cars to make the ten-mile journey to their ‘new home.’ Lee led the way, followed by Tonya, Roger and Kevin, with Jake in his front passenger seat. It was like a caravan.

"What do you think of the new house, baby?" Kevin asked.

"I—haven’t—seen it—yet," Jake replied.

"Wow!" Kevin exclaimed, "that’s a little surprising, baby, you’re gonna love it, it’s a beautiful home."

"You’ve already seen it?" Jake asked, surprised.

"Not for a few years," Kevin replied, "Did you forget that Roger and I have been best friends—like—forever? When we were younger, we used to sleep over together at each other’s homes all the time."

"Did you guys ever—like—do anything?" Jake asked.

"Nope," Kevin said, grinning, "not my fault though, I wanted to but Rog said it was too gay, and then he didn’t want to even sleep over together anymore. We’re still best of friends though. I always wondered what it would feel like to play with his foreskin."

"You too?" Jake remarked, grinning, "When Roger and I shower together it’s so tempting to want to just feel his cock. I’ve never touched an uncut guy."

"Me either, baby," Kevin said, "Hey—we’re here!" Everyone followed Lee’s example, parking on the grass close to the deck, and the entrance to the kitchen.

Lee, standing on the deck, "Guys, what would you think, if we were to install and in-ground pool right here by the deck?"

"Dad!" Roger exclaimed, "Are you serious?"

"I am, son," Lee replied, "It was something that your Mom and I had planned to do, then everything happened, and I lost the desire. We’re making a fresh start, a new relationship, and I think we should go ahead with the pool. It was part of our dream home, and I think Sandra would want us to finish up the dream!"

Roger, with tears in his eyes, "Dad, I don’t want to weird you out, but sometimes I get visions! Mom may not be physically with us, but she still guides me from time to time."

"I just saw the pool, and Mom was standing by it, her arm was outstretched, as if to offer it to me, and she was smiling and nodding her head."

Roger had tears streaming down his face, and the mother in Tonya emerged. Tonya instinctively opened her arms and Roger fell into them, his head on Tonya’s shoulder, and Tonya wrapped her hands behind Roger’s head, trying to comfort him, just like Sandra used to do.

Lee is watching this interaction between Roger and Tonya intently. He sees Sandra every day in Roger’s facial features. Tonya and Sandra look nothing alike, but so many of their actions and their behaviors are so similar. Tonya shows deep feelings and caring for Roger. Maybe these similarities are what has attracted Lee to care so much for Tonya? He knows he is very strongly attracted to her, and it’s not just a hope of getting his rocks off, although that might become a bonus. Even though he is in his mid forties, his hand and his penis have become close friends.

"Son," Lee suggested, "you’ve seen what the pool is supposed to look like, I want to take off from work Monday afternoon, and pick you up early from school. We can go to the city, to ‘The Pool Place’, and find the right pool. Then we can make arrangements to have it installed, before warm weather gets here."

"I’ll need a note," Roger said, "in order to leave school early."

"I’ll write that note," Lee said, smiling, "for you to leave at noon, and we can have lunch together after we get to the city." Roger glanced at Jake and Kevin, and all three boys grinned. At this point, Jake hasn’t even seen his room.

"Jake," Roger stated, "let’s grab some of your stuff, and I’ll show you to your room." Roger and Jake both grabbed a box, and Roger led Jake up the stairway and into his room. They set the boxes on the floor.

"This used to be the spare bedroom," Roger explained, "but it’s yours now—well—I guess yours and Kevin’s, when he’s here. Over here is Dad’s and Tonya’s room, and here is my room. This is our bathroom, as in, the boy’s bathroom. Dad’s bedroom has it’s own built in bathroom, complete with shower."

"Wow!" Jake exclaimed, "so we guys have our own private bathroom? I’m liking this already!"

"Actually," Roger said, "there is another bathroom off the kitchen downstairs, with just a toilet and sink. It saves us a trip upstairs, if we just need to tinkle or wash our hands." Jake snickered at Roger’s use of the ‘tinkle’ word.

"ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING WITH YOURSELVES?" Lee’s voice carried up the stairway.

"NO!" Roger responded, quickly.

"There is still a lot of stuff to unload," Lee said, "We sure could use some help."

"Sorry, Dad," Jake replied, "We’re on our way." As the boys quickly descended the stairs, Lee smiled. It sounded nice to hear Jake call him ‘Dad’ and Lee does think of Jake and Kevin both as ‘Sons’ even though Kevin does have his own bonafide father.

In less than an hour, the cars were all unloaded, and the boxes and bags taken to the various rooms where they belonged. There was plenty of room for Tonya’s dresses in Lee (and Tonya’s) big walk-in closet. About a year after Sandra’s death, Lee had taken all of her clothes that had any value and donated them to Goodwill, and had discarded the rest. Until now, the only clothing in Lee’s room were his.

Now comes the hard part, re-arranging, sorting, unpacking and putting away of another household of goods. It will most likely take the rest of Saturday and all day Sunday to complete the job.

* * * * *

"I think we have a little problem," Julian stated, "We have some frozen Enchiladas and Lasagna that need to be baked, but we haven’t figured out where the temperature control for the oven is."

Calvin, smiling, "I think I can help you, my grandma used to cook on a wood stove similar to this one. You control the temperature by opening and closing the draft."

"What’s the draft?" Jeff inquired.

"See this little sliding steel door below the firebox?" Cal explained, "When you slide it one way, it closes off these holes, and prevents air from feeding the fire, and air is oxygen. Sliding it the other way opens the holes and allows more air to feed the fire, and the fire burns hotter. Hotter fire makes a hotter oven."

"Seems simple enough," Julian said, "and there is a thermometer on the oven door to show the temperature."

"People baked bread and roasted Turkeys well over a hundred years ago," Cal explained, "using stoves like this, long before anyone had gas or electric ranges, or even electricity."

"I thought we had always had electricity," Julian stated.

"You have," Jim stated, "but your grandparents and great-grandparents didn’t. Electricity was not available to many people until the 1920’s and 1930’s, nearly a hundred years ago." Jeff slipped out to the back porch and pissed off the edge of the porch onto the grass, then picked up the frozen Lasagna and Enchiladas out of the cooler on the way back in. The boys studied the instructions on the packages.

"The lasagna says to bake at 375 degrees for one to one and a half hours," Julian said, "but the oven says it’s over 400 degrees."

"Go ahead and put it in," Calvin said, "and then close the damper just a little, and it should be fine."

"The enchiladas say the same temperature, but for 45 minutes to an hour," Jeff stated.

"I’d wait about twenty minutes," Cal said, "and shove it in too. Both of them should be done by 2:00 PM."

"We have some garlic bread too, how can we toast it?" Jeff asked.

"When you pull the big pans out, move one of the oven shelves to the very top slot, and lay the garlic bread directly on the shelf," Cal explained, "It may not actually toast, but should turn out pretty tasty, and the garlic butter will melt down through it. The very top of the oven is the hottest part of the oven."

"You can place those frozen pizzas on a baking sheet," Jim explained, "and bake those on that top shelf too, and they’ll come out fine, Cal and I have done it before, with this very oven."

About 1:45 PM the front door swung open, and Cliff and Matt entered, each lugging a cooler full of beer and ice. They set the coolers on the floor, and seemed to have no reaction to the fact that the hosts were naked. Both boys quickly gave Jeff a warm hug and wished him a Happy Birthday.

"Jeff, buddy," Matt ventured, "who are these guys?"

"Oh, my bad!" Jeff replied, "Guys, this is my Uncle Jim, who actually owns this party cabin, and his husband, Uncle Calvin. Uncles, these are two of my closest and long term friends, Matt, and Cliff. The three of us have been close friends since our freshman year, and Matt was my dorm mate, until this year." Calvin and Jim shook hands with Matt and Cliff.

"So help me," Matt said, smiling, "Losing Jeff as my dorm mate wasn’t my idea, but for some strange reason, Jeff wanted to room with his cute little boyfriend! How are you doing Julian?" Matt gave Julian a loving hug.

"I couldn’t be better," Julian replied, smiling, "Thanks, Matt."

"Let’s get this shindig rolling," Matt said, pulling bottles of beer out of one of the coolers, popping the caps and handing them around.

"I’m a bit confused," Cliff said, "you guys are both Jeff’s uncles, and you got married to each other?"

"Let me explain," Jim said, "I’m Jeff’s uncle, because Jeff is my sister’s son, and Calvin is now Jeff’s uncle, because of my marriage to Calvin. So Jeff is Calvin’s nephew, by marriage."

"OK," Cliff said, grinning, "now I understand."

"It is kinda warm in here," Matt said, removing his shirt, and then his jeans, but leaving his boxers on. Cliff soon followed suit.

"Jeff, are you guys planning on using the bed tonight?" Jim asked.

"We were, we don’t have sleeping bags," Jeff replied.

"We brought that big two-man bag," Jim said, "and we were hoping it would be cool to lay it on the floor next to the bed, and share the room with you two."

"That sounds fine, Uncle Jim," Jeff replied, "and that will leave more room for the other guys to spread their bags out. I have no idea when everyone is gonna want to crash, and I know there is more beer on the way. I doubt that anyone will go to sleep sober!"

Levi and Caleb were the next to arrive, and brought another case of beer with them. Matt was quick to open up two more bottles and give them to Levi and Caleb, then started to replace the empty spaces in the cooler with the fresh supply of warm beer. Julian introduced Levi and Caleb to Jim and Calvin.

Levi, noting that half the guys were naked, soon dropped off his jeans. If anyone recalls, Levi goes commando, so when the jeans come off, Levi’s massive cock is on display for all to see. Guys were already making trips to the porches and watering the grass.

J&J were having fun, entertaining their friends, but also trying to remain at least semi-sober. The birthday boy intended to get totally plastered before the night was over, and had a good start by 4:00 PM. Julian was drinking in moderation, feeling he needed to remain somewhat sober, while his boyfriend was getting wasted!

About 3:00 PM Calvin helped Julian get the Lasagna and Enchiladas out of the oven, and Julian got the salads out of the cooler and on the counter by the sink, where the plates and plastic ware was also placed. Julian announced that the food was ready, whenever anyone wished to eat, and it was self-serve. With the exception of the Uncles and J&J, there were ten other guests, and not one boy (or man) was sober! There are only six kitchen chairs, and some guys brought some of the lawn chairs inside to sit on.

The only one present that was now under twenty-one was Julian, but most of these guys were not seasoned drinkers. Fortunately, none of them were the type of guys to want to fight, and many of them were just giddy.

Before he got too drunk to function, Jim brought in the sleeping bag from their car, and some of the others took the hint and brought theirs in as well. Calvin lowered the stairway, and he and Jim, utilizing one of the LED Lanterns, lay out their big sleeping bag, not yet quite ready to use it. It was still only 8:00 PM.

Jeff sat in one of the lawn chairs and nursed an unneeded bottle of beer. He needed to pee badly, but couldn’t seem to get out of the chair.

"JULIAN!" Jeff hollered, urgently. Julian came to his side. "Baby, I gotta pee really bad, but I can’t get up! You gotta help me."

"I’ve got an idea," Julian said, "just hold it a couple more minutes." Julian retrieved an empty one-gallon water jug that was still around. He returned to Jeff with the jug. "Okay baby, we’ll just put the head of your sweet dick in the mouth of this jug, and you can let it go."

Jeff relaxed, and peed, and peed, and peed, finally the stream came to an end. Julian squeezed out the last few drops, and held up the jug, which appeared to contain well over a quart of pale yellow liquid, probably close to a quart and a half. Julian leaned over and kissed Jeff’s lips, then kissed the head of his prick. Three or four guys were watching and snickered. All of these guys are well aware that J&J are a loving couple, but most of their friends are straight. Julian took the jug outside to empty it, and drained his own bladder too.

Everyone was aware that the only restroom was the outhouse, about fifty feet from the back door, and no one was willing to make that trip, unless they needed to sit, and then took a flashlight to give them some light, after it became dark outside. Most of the guys, when needing to piss, made it as far as the edge of the porch, and some all the way to the lawn.

By 6:00 PM the only boy still fully clothed was Caleb. Two or three others were just down to their underwear, and most were naked, at least from the waist down. The Uncles, and J&J were naked from the beginning of the party.

Shortly after 6:00 PM, Julian pulled the sheet cake out, and placed twenty-one candles on it. Jim and Calvin pulled Jeff out of the chair and relocated him at the table. Julian used the charcoal lighter to ignite the candles, and then carried the cake toward Jeff while everyone sang ‘Happy Birthday.’ Jeff tried, unsuccessfully, to blow out the candles, only blowing out about half of them on the first try, the second attempt was successful, and everyone cheered.

Jeff was way too drunk to handle a knife to cut the cake, so Julian gave him some assistance. Only a couple of the guests ate a slice, most of them couldn’t handle eating birthday cake and washing it down with beer.

About 8:00 PM Julian, with the Uncle’s assistance, helped a very drunken Jeff up the stairway to the bedroom, and put him to bed. The primary source of light in the kitchen area was an oil lamp on the table. It shed enough light for the guys to find another beer, or to find their way to the door when they needed to take a leak. Three or four of the guys needed a bit of assistance to stay vertical while they pissed. They’re all friends, and friends are always willing to lend a helping hand.

There was, hopefully, adequate oil in the lamp to last until daybreak, and the lamp was left burning. Between 9:00 and 10:00 the guys all started to spread out their sleeping bags. A couple of the boys had enough insight to add some wood to the stove so the fire would not go out. All of the guys except Caleb either crawled into their sleeping bags naked, or just in their underwear. Caleb wore his jeans to bed. All of the guys took a last minute wee before going to bed, and by 11:00 PM everyone was asleep, including J&J and the uncles, sleeping upstairs.

About 1:00 AM J&J both woke up with a desperate need to relieve their bladders. Julian would have been able to make it downstairs to pee outside, but Jeff was incapable of rising from the bed. Julian, using the LED lamp, looked in the little cupboard under the chest and retrieved another water jug, one that he and Jeff had used during a previous sleepover. He rolled Jeff onto his side, close to the edge of the bed, and held Jeff’s cock again, allowing him to pee into the jug, then Julian emptied his own bladder into the jug, and set the jug in the corner of the room, and returned to bed. This time they slept through until about 8:30 AM on Sunday morning.

J&J arose, Jeff was sitting on the bed and holding his head in his hands, suffering from a serious headache. Julian also had a headache, but maybe not as severe as Jeff’s. Both boys needed to pee, again, and quietly crept down the stairway, carefully stepping around the several occupied sleeping bags and out the door. They stood together on the porch and watered the grass. Br-r-r-r, it’s cold this morning. Some hot coffee will taste good.

After placing more wood in the stove and getting the fire to burn hotter, Jeff braved the cold and took the big pitcher outside and got some fresh water from the well. Julian measured the ground coffee into the basket, and they started a pot of coffee to perk. It’s a large pot, capable of brewing sixteen cups. The aroma of fresh brewing coffee started to arouse some of the guys, and they started to show signs of life.

"FUCK!" Caleb exclaimed, loudly, as he crawled out of his sleeping bag, "I’ve done pissed my pants—and my sleeping bag!"

"Hey, Caleb," one of the guys said, grinning, "didn’t your Mama ever teach you that you’re supposed to piss outside of your pants, not inside of them." Several guys laughed, as they arose and headed outside to relieve their bladders.

"Fuck you guys," Caleb replied, his face now crimson, "you think I did this on purpose? Damn, these wet pants feel cold!"

Levi, grabbing a chair and placing it close to the stove, "Here you go, buddy, just drape your wet jeans, and your boxers, over the back of this chair and let the heat from the stove dry them out."

"But, I don’t have another pair to wear," Caleb argued.

"You don’t need them," Levi countered, "Look—you’ve got a pecker, just like every other guy in this cabin. Quit being so god-damned self conscious about your anatomy, nobody else is concerned about their bottoms being covered."

"I’m just not used to exposing myself," Caleb stated, giving in and removing his wet clothes, draping them over the chair. Caleb does likely have a larger than average cock, even for a black dude.

Most of these guys are straight, but boys will be boys, and their eyes will take notice of other boys junk, especially an extra large one, like Caleb’s. The only openly gay guys are the happily married Uncles and J&J.

Jeff, wrapping his arms around Caleb in a hug, and allowing his cock to touch against Caleb’s big pecker, "You OK, buddy?"

"I think so," Caleb said, grinning, "that tickles." Jeff grinned.

"Coffee is ready," Julian announced, "Sugar, cream and cinnamon buns are over by the sink, help yourselves. If you didn’t get a slice of Jeff’s Birthday Cake last night, grab one now—it’ll go better with coffee than it would have with beer!"

Caleb was standing close to the stove after returning from outside to take a leak, and munching a cinnamon bun.

"Caleb," Calvin stated, grinning, "Be careful not to get too close to that stove, you might broil that nice tube steak of yours!" Caleb grinned and stepped back about a foot. Being around these guys, he was feeling a bit less self-conscious about his nudity.

About 11:00 AM Jim and Calvin slipped upstairs and dressed, and rolled up their sleeping bag, preparing for the long trip back to Summerton.

"Jeffie," Jim stated, "you and Julian are coming to Elaine and Bill’s for Easter, aren’t you?"

"That’s the plan," Jeff replied, "We told Julian’s parents that we had promised Jeff’s parents that we would spend Easter with them. We’re planning to leave campus on Good Friday morning, and have Friday evening, Saturday and Easter Sunday with Mom and Dad. We don’t have to be back for classes until Tuesday."

"Great!" Jim exclaimed, "Maybe you could come out to the house on Saturday and we could play some naked badminton." J&J both grinned, liking that idea. J&J love doing naked, non-sexual things with their Uncles. "We’ll see you for Easter!"

Calvin and Jim shared loving hugs with J&J, picked up their sleeping bag and left the cabin. J&J stood on the porch, still naked, and waved at the Uncles, as they drove away. These four men have a lot of love for each other.

By noon Caleb’s clothes had dried, and he dressed. All the rest of the guys had also dressed, and rolled up their sleeping bags. Levi told Caleb they could open up the wet sleeping bag and spread it out on the floor of their dorm room when they returned, and it should be dry in a few hours.

All the guys prepared to head back to campus. As they were leaving, they all stopped and gave Jeff a birthday hug, and gave J&J a sincere thank you for inviting them and being great hosts. Everyone said they had a great time. There were about a dozen bottles of beer left, and since J&J rarely drink, they offered Matt and Cliff the extra beer, which they happily accepted. They placed the bottles in one cooler and drained the melted ice from both. The coolers belonged to Matt anyway. J&J were alone—at last!

"Baby," Julian commented, "I think I have a small regret."

"What’s that, baby?" Jeff replied.

"I should have saved my virginity, and given it to you as your birthday gift!" Julian exclaimed.

"Uh—maybe I didn’t get it all—the first time!" Jeff exclaimed, grinning, "I’d sure be willing to give it another try, and try to take the rest. Baby, yours is only the best ass I’ve ever had!"

"Baby, let’s go back to bed for a while," Julian suggested.

"That’s the best idea you’ve had today," Jeff said, leading Julian up the stairway to the bedroom. Julian instinctively went face down, kneeling, and sticking his ass up in the air. Jeff rummaged in the bag and retrieved the lube.

"Let’s try a different position this time," Jeff said, "lay on your back, and bend your knees." Julian complied. "Now bring your knees up, as close as you can to your chest, perfect! God, I love that cute ass of yours, and your tight little pucker is so inviting!"

Jeff squeezed some lube onto his fingers an lubed Julian’s hole well, pushing some lube inside, and using his fingers to expand Julian’s orifice, preparing him for penetration. He then lubed his own cock, which was drooling precum.

"Baby, put your legs on my shoulders, and use your leg muscles to raise your butt up, so I can align with your hole." Jeff couldn’t help notice that Julian’s pecker was rock hard, and streaming precum in anticipation, which was forming a puddle on Julian’s abdomen. "Relax baby, I’m coming home!" Jeff started to push the head of his cock against Julian’s pucker, and the pucker started to open up, allowing the penetration to occur. The only sound from Julian was that of heavy breathing, as Jeff slowly entered his boyfriends man cunt, and Julian’s sphincter gave way. Julian just gasped a little as Jeff slid his cock through the sphincter ring.

"Did I hurt you?" Jeff asked.

"Nope," Julian replied, "but feeling you inside me just feels so—I don’t know—just so wonderful! Try to hit my sweet spot, baby, and make me cum!"

"I’m trying, baby," Jeff answered, sliding most of his length inside, and starting to pump in and out, with short pumps, trying to keep his own orgasm at bay. Jeff slightly changed the angle of his penetration.

"Oooooh!" Julian exclaimed, "You got it, baby! Right there! I’m close—real close!" Jeff started to take longer strokes, feeling his own orgasm coming on strong, and trying to hold it back. "Baby! I’m about to climax, I’m cumming!" Julian’s cock started to spurt several ropes of cum, all over his stomach and abdomen. Within seconds Jeff’s balls released his orgasm into Julian’s gut! "Oh, baby, I felt your love juice filling me, I felt every spurt! That was awesome!"

"I can only hope, baby, that it was as good for you as it was for me," Jeff said, "now we gotta figure out how to get out of this mess! At the dorm, we could hop into the shower, but there ain’t no shower here! I guess we’ll just make a mess on the sheets, they’re probably due for a washing anyway."

"As much as you pumped into me," Julian replied, "I know I can’t hold it inside of me, long enough to get to the outhouse. If you slipped downstairs, you could get some paper towels, and I could clean my stomach off."

"What!" Jeff exclaimed, "And let all that delicious boy cream go to waste?" Jeff pulled out of Julian, lowered his head and started to lap up the cum from Julian’s orgasm with his tongue, and Julian snickered.

"Admittedly," Jeff said, "it does taste a little better, when it’s warm and straight from the spigot! Baby, you’ve got some awesome tasting boy juice, I think I’m addicted to it." Julian grinned.

Jeff used his mouth to milk the last bit of cum out of Julian’s cock, then used the top sheet to dry off Julian’s cock and stomach, then used it to dry off the residue on his own cock. He reached down to the floor and retrieved his t-shirt, which was one of his oldest, and already had a couple of holes in it.

"Here, baby," Jeff said, "drain your pussy on this, and we can just throw it away, its about due to be tossed, anyway." Jeff stuffed the tee under Julian’s butt, and Julian relaxed his sphincter muscle, and most all of Jeff’s orgasm drained onto the old tee. Jeff used the sleeve of the tee to wipe Julian’s boy pussy, and both boys got up.

It was now nearly 2:00 PM and the cinnamon rolls had completely worn off, and they were hungry. There was nothing left in the cabin in the way of food. They quickly cleaned up the cabin, Julian gathered up the sheets from the bed and put them in a plastic bag to take them back to campus and launder them. J&J put the spare set of sheets on the bed, and made it up. They always tried to leave the cabin in good shape when they left it.

About 3:00 PM they left the cabin, placing the trash in the trunk to drop off in a Dumpster somewhere along the way, and headed toward campus. They stopped at that convenience store and grabbed hot dogs to stave off the hunger pains. They would be back on campus before 5:00 PM and would be able to eat dinner at the dining hall.

Jeff, on the drive to campus, "Baby, until I met you, I never realized how satisfying sex with another boy could be. I’ve fucked a bunch of girls, and some of them were pretty nice fucks, but none of them ever pleased me like you do. I don’t even think about having sex with a girl any more—I’m addicted to you, and totally in love with you!"

"I’ve never even been interested in having sex with a girl, so I can’t compare," Julian said, "but I do know that if you ever leave me, it will tear the heart out of me. I’m probably too dependent on you, and your love."

"I don’t see me ever leaving you, baby," Jeff responded, "I’d be lost without your love. I feel like you’re a part of me, and I don’t think I could even function properly, if you were no longer in my life. My biggest fear is some other boy stealing you from me. I love you so much."

Julian, grinning, "I suppose that could happen, sometime after the sky falls, and this world comes to an end!" Jeff smiled. They arrived back on campus, at 5:00 they shared dinner together at the dining hall, then took care of their assignments that are due tomorrow, and prepared to start another week of college.

* * * * *

It likely made sense to put away the frozen and refrigerated items that came from Tonya’s house first. Tonya rearranged the refrigerator, moving things around to make room for the additional items, and added the frozen meats and vegetables to the freezer.

She took a large package of ten frozen pork chops, that she had bought on sale, from the cooler, and placed it in the sink to thaw, planning to cook them for dinner tonight. She would normally use that size of package to make two dinners for herself and Jake, but it would make one meal for the now expanded family.

Assuming that she would be taking the responsibility for most of the grocery shopping, her shopping habits would need to change. Instead of shopping for two, as she had become used to, she needed to plan meals for four, or five when Kevin was around. She also is not aware of what foods Roger and Lee may be fond of and which foods either of them disliked. Jake was easy to cook for, as he liked almost everything, and would eat almost anything.

She decided she needed to consult with Lee before making all of the plans for dinner. She got Lee’s attention and questioned him.

"Lee," Tonya asked, "Do you and Roger like pork chops?"

"Of course we do," Lee replied, "is that what’s for dinner?"

"That’s what I was planning, but, I feel like I’m in an awkward position," Tonya explained, "I feel that you expect me to cook for you and Roger, but I have no idea what you guys like to eat. I feel rather incapable of filling Sandra’s shoes. I’m in Sandra’s kitchen, and I’m at a loss, not knowing what I should be cooking, or even what pot and pans to use. I’m so used to my kitchen and my utensils, and I don’t know where things are kept here. There is not enough cupboard space for her things and my things too."

"I understand what you’re feeling, Tonya," Lee stated, taking Tonya’s hands in his, "I guess it’s true that this was Sandra’s kitchen, but Sandra is gone. Tonya, you are now the lady of this house, and this is now your kitchen. Arrange things to suit you, and Roger and I can adapt. If there is two of something, decide which one you want to use, and we can store the extra one, or donate it to Goodwill. Baby, this kitchen is your domain, you cook what you want, the way you want, and I know we guys will make it disappear!" Tonya smiled.

"In that case," Tonya stated, rising from the chair, and giving Lee an affectionate hug, "I’m gonna get on the business end of a pork chop dinner."

"Hun," Lee said, "if you need help in finding anything, Roger and I know where most things have been kept, and we can help you. Just holler, and one of us will be at your side soon."

Tonya spent the next ten minutes opening and closing cupboards and draws, trying to familiarize herself with this strange kitchen. She was used to cooking on a gas range, and was now faced with an electric range. One appliance she had never used before was an automatic dishwasher, and she smiled at that.

She found a satisfactory baking dish and lay the pork chops in it, then found the onions, slicing one and covering the pork chops with slices of onion. She turned on the oven to pre-heat, and set the temperature. Looking in the cupboard over the range, she found the herbs and spices she desired, and gave the pork chops a healthy dose. After sliding the baking dish into the oven, she was looking for potatoes, but couldn’t locate any.

She then went to another source, locating the box that came from her house that she knew contained some potatoes. She looked around the sink, and in the sink cupboard but couldn’t find a vegetable brush, so settled to peeling the potatoes. It was too soon to start boiling the potatoes, but she had them ready to boil. She looked in the draws and found a potato masher, and laid it on the counter.

Looking in the fridge, neither of the two crisper draws produced any fresh vegetables. There was a bag of frozen mixed vegetables in the freezer—that’ll work.

While Tonya was occupied in the kitchen, Kevin was helping Jake get his stuff unpacked, and stowing his clothes away in the draws and the closet in his room. Roger was sitting on Jake’s bed, just watching, and all three boys were chatting.

"Rog," Jake asked, "where do we catch the school bus?"

"It’s about a block down the street," Roger replied, "but I drive to school most of the time. Jake, there is no reason you can’t ride to school with me."

"And if I happen to spend the night," Kevin stated, "you could ride with me."

"Jake," Roger stated, grinning, "be careful about riding with Kevin! I’ve heard rumors that he might try to suck your dick on the way to school!"

"Fuck you, Roger," Kevin retorted, showing Roger the bird. The three boys all laughed.

Jake, grinning, "Nothing like a nice BJ to start the school day!"

"DINNER IS SERVED," Lee’s voice hollered up the stairway. The three boys wasted no time in descending the stairway and arriving at the table. Kevin and Jake sat together on one side of the table, Roger on the flip side with Lee, and Tonya at the end.

The group of five enjoyed their first home-cooked dinner as a family, and they all seemed very happy to be together. After dinner, Tonya gathered up the dirty dishes, and Roger was very willing to show Tonya how to operate the dishwasher. After the dishwasher was loaded and started, Lee and Tonya headed into the den and watched some TV, and the boys headed outside, and just shot the breeze with each other until bedtime.

Lee and Tonya headed to bed about half an hour before the boys decided to call it a day, and headed to their rooms. All three boys stripped completely before sliding into their beds, Roger into his own bed and Kevin and Jake into Jake’s bed. None of the boys bothered to close their doors. Kevin and Jake kissed and made out for a few minutes, both boys causing the other one to get hard. They decided not to try to have any sex tonight, and just held and caressed each other until they both drifted off, their first night of sleeping together in this bed.

Sunday morning Roger woke up with morning wood, as usual, and a need to empty his bladder. He reached under the covers and fondled his uncut penis, which was already hard, and slid the foreskin up and down a couple of times, which felt really nice. ‘Fuck it,’ he thought, ‘I’m gonna rub one off.’

He grabbed a couple of tissues from the box that he always kept on the nightstand, shoved the covers down to his knees, and started to slide the foreskin up and down over the super-sensitive head of his cock. Roger feels, probably rightly so, that guys like him that have foreskins probably have a more enjoyable experience while masturbating than those boys that have had their foreskins stolen.

No hurry, Roger slowly but steadily slid the foreskin up and down and it was feeling sooooo sensual. He started to feel his orgasm coming on, and placed a tissue over his abdomen to catch at least some of the ejaculate that he knew was soon to spurt. Oh, yeah, this was feeling great, fuck, here it comes! He moaned softly, as his cock started to pulse, and pushed the foreskin back, allowing the substantial quantity of jism to shoot out of his pee slit, most of it landing on the tissue, with just a couple of ropes landing on his stomach.

He squeezed out the last of his cum, then took another tissue and carefully wiped the head of his penis, and the inside of the hood, ensuring that he was dry. He still would need to wash it. Using a couple more tissues, he wiped the globs from his stomach, wiped his hand off, and gathered the used tissues up and dropped them into the wastebasket by his bed. He still had a serious need to relieve his bladder, but no longer had morning wood.

Roger rose from his bed and slipped down the hallway to the bathroom, pulled back the foreskin, and released his pee stream into the toilet. If he doesn’t pull the foreskin back, he pees more of a dribble, rather than a stream. His foreskin completely covers the head of his dick when his dick is flaccid. When he is erect, the head is mostly exposed, but it’s hard to pee with an erection.

After relieving the pressure from his bladder, Roger turned to the lavatory, drew warm water and used a washcloth to clean his penis well, then carefully dried it completely. This was a practice that Lee had taught him as a toddler, about keeping his penis clean and dry. He’s now sixteen and has never had a sore or infected pecker, and has no desire to ever have one.

After finishing in the bathroom, Roger wandered into Jake’s room, still naked. Noticing two pairs of underwear on the floor, Roger grinned, realizing that all three of them, evidently, sleep naked, a habit that all of them share.

Roger, sitting on the edge of Jake’s bed, "Are you guys gonna sleep all day?"

"Morning, buddy," Kevin replied, "did you just get up?"

"A few minutes ago," Roger replied, "I guess I’m gonna have to change one of my habits. Dad and I are used to seeing each other naked, and we’ve both been comfortable roaming around the house naked, but now, with Tonya living here, I suppose I’m going to have to dress before going down to the kitchen. It’s been five years since we’ve had a lady in the house. Did you guys sleep well last night?"

"Very well," Jake replied, "this bed is right comfortable. I think I’m going to like living here, with you and Dad—uh—Lee."

"Jake," Roger replied, "I’ll share my Dad with you, if you’re willing to share your Mom with me. Tonya is so much like the Mom that I lost, it’s almost like having my Mom back!"

"Roger," Jake stated, "my parents separated when I was six, and divorced when I was eight, that was eight years ago. My real father was never a loving Dad to me, he treated me like I was an unwanted piece of trash, and then he threw Mom away for another woman. Lee treats me like a son, and in the short time I’ve known him, I’ve grown to love him—like a real Dad! You and I both have a chance to be parts of a whole and complete family. Of course I will share my Mom with you, and I know my Mom’s heart is big enough to love a third son."

"Third son?" Roger questioned, "Do you have another brother?"

"Not exactly," Jake said, smiling, "but she loves my boyfriend like a second son, and that would make you the third son."

Roger, playfully yanking the covers down on Jake’s bed, and exposing both Kevin and Jake’s naked bodies, "Come on guys, get up!" Kevin and Jake both stood up by the bed.

Roger wrapped his arms around Jake, hugging him, and their peckers touched, causing both boys to snicker.

"Jake," Roger stated, smiling, "that makes us brothers, with different last names! Welcome home, Brother!" Roger planted a kiss on Jake’s cheek, and Jake returned the favor.

"Fags!" Kevin exclaimed, grinning.

"Nope," Roger said, "just a little brotherly love, let’s get our boxers on, and I’ll make us some coffee, I don’t think Mom and Dad are up yet. Meet me in the kitchen." Yes, Roger referred to Tonya as ‘Mom.’ Ten minutes later the three boys were all seated at the table, wearing their underwear and sipping mugs of coffee.

"So," Kevin asked, "if this arrangement makes you two brothers, what does that make me?"

"Easy," Roger replied, "my brothers’ boyfriend, and still my best and closest friend!" Kevin and Roger bumped fists and smiled.

Tonya and Lee appeared, Tonya wearing a housecoat and Lee in his briefs. Roger instinctively prepared to leave and put on more clothing, as he was still in his boxers.

"Roger!" Tonya exclaimed, "you don’t need to leave."

"But I’m not dressed properly," Roger said.

"Honey," Tonya stated, "I’m totally accustomed to seeing young men in my home wearing just their underwear. We’re all family here, and it’s cool to be comfortable. Please sit back down and relax."

Roger resumed his seat, and Tonya came behind him, placed her hands on his bare shoulders, leaned over and lovingly kissed his cheek. Roger was overwhelmed with a warm, fuzzy feeling, a feeling he hadn’t felt in over five years. Jake enjoyed watching the event, knowing that his Mom really cares about Roger, and wants him to feel her love. Lee had a smile on his face, also. He wants nothing more than to see this family grow into a close, loving family.

"I’m sure some of you are as hungry as I am," Tonya said, "does everyone like sausage and pancakes?"

"Sounds great, Mom," Jake replied, and everyone else agreed.

"Mom—er—Tonya," Roger stated, "We have an electric griddle down here." Roger opened one of the lower cupboards, and retrieved it, placing it on the counter top.

"Thanks, honey," Tonya said, "now, how bout a hand mixer?"

"I think you’re SOL on that one, babe," Lee stated, "but there is a stand mixer, under that cover."

"I brought a hand mixer from the house," Tonya said, "if I can just figure out which box it’s in. Jake, look in the smaller boxes, and see if you can find it." Jake and Kevin both started the search, and while they looked for the mixer, Tonya started to cook some sausage patties on the stove. Kevin found the mixer, with the beaters, and placed it on the counter.

"Thank you sweetie," Tonya said. Tonya seems to like using these sweet little affectionate names for her boys. Tonya, without the need of a cookbook, made buttermilk pancake batter. When the sausage patties were nearly done, she used the electric griddle and started to bake pancakes.

Roger, being the cooperative young man that he is, pulled plates from the cupboard and silverware from the draw and set the table for five, without anyone asking him. He set the butter on the table, along with a squeeze-bottle of honey, then looked in the refrigerator for the bottle of real maple syrup, and a bottle of blueberry syrup, placing them on the table.

Roger jumped the gun, placing two sausage patties on a plate, along with four of the first pancakes off the griddle, and started to eat. Lee knows Roger well, and suspected what Roger was up to. It took Roger about ten minutes to down his breakfast, not waiting to eat with the others. Roger then surprised Tonya.

"Mom," Roger stated, "go ahead and eat with the others, and I’ll finish baking these pancakes." Roger grabbed two plates out of the cupboard, placing the sausage patties on one, and starting a new pile of pancakes on the other, and setting the first plate of pancakes, that Tonya had baked, on the table, along with the sausage.

"You don’t have to do this," Tonya said, "I could have eaten after you all were finished."

"It’s OK Mom," Roger said, "I already ate, enjoy your breakfast with your sons and your—boyfriend."

"That’s mighty thoughtful and considerate of you Son," Tonya stated, "is that what Lee is, my boyfriend?"

"I sure as hell hope so," Roger answered, smiling, "I’d hate to think that we went through this whole moving ordeal, for just a one night stand!"

Lee is contemplating, in the last five minutes Roger had called Tonya ‘Mom’ twice, and Tonya had called Roger ‘Son.’ Maybe, just maybe, there is a Mother and Son relationship trying to formulate here between Tonya and Roger. That surely cannot be a bad thing! Roger finished baking the pancakes and turned off the griddle, poured himself another cup of coffee and sat back down at the table.

"I think we need to solidify something," Lee stated, "Tonya, we’ve been dating for a while, and I have developed a lot of respect and caring for you. Would you consider being my Girlfriend?"

"Maybe," Tonya replied, "only if you would want to be my Boyfriend."

"I’m applying for that position, as we speak!" Lee stated.

"That position is now filled," Tonya stated, smiling, "I’ve just hired Lee Adams to fill the position of ‘Boyfriend!’" Jake, Roger and Kevin all sat there with ear to ear grins on their faces.

"Thank you, Ma’am, for giving me this wonderful opportunity. As your indentured servant, I will do all in my power to make you the Happiest Girlfriend in Dunbar!"

"I think," Tonya said, "that I already am the happiest lady in Dunbar. Baby, I think I’m falling in love with you!"

Lee, smiling, "Sweetheart, I’m happy to hear you say that, I’d hate to think that I was falling in love—all by myself!" Tonya and Lee fell into an embrace that any witness would swear was pure love. The boys decided to let cupid do his job, grabbed Pepsi’s and headed outside, sitting together at the picnic bench on the deck.

"Guys," Roger stated, "I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate your help. Cupid and I couldn’t have pulled it off without your help."

"Roger," Jake commented, "Don’t get a swelled head, we didn’t pitch in just to help you, I have a stake in this game too."

"How is that, Jake?" Roger asked.

"Roger," Jake explained, "while you were growing up, you had two loving parents, at least until your Mom passed away, but you still had a loving Dad, and still do. I wasn’t a bastard, legitimately, I had a Mother and a Father, but my father was never a Dad! For two years before my parents divorced, I saw little of my father. He went to work in the mornings, and I often didn’t see him again until the next morning, and he never showed any interest in me, and never had any time to spend with me."

"Sit tight," Jake said, "it gets worse! I was eight years old the day Mom and I went to court for their divorce. I learned a really bitter lesson that day. The matter of my custody came up, Mom said she wanted custody of me, and my father said she could have it, One Hundred Percent. He didn’t even care if he had any visitation rights, and he didn’t want the baggage of a kid interfering with his life. He told the judge he would pay the support, and agreed to the alimony for Mom." Tears were starting to slide down Jake’s face. "My father didn’t love me, or want me!"

"Oh, my God!" Roger exclaimed, his own eyes filled with tears. He took Jake into his arms and hugged him, and kissed his cheek. "Kevin, did you know all of this?"

"No, not until now," Kevin replied, sadness showing on his face, and his eyes also wet with tears. "I knew that Jake came from a broken home, but I never knew what kind of an asshole his father really was, until today."

"I can only see things getting better," Roger stated, "I think Mom and Dad are finally realizing how much they really need each other. Dad and I had a talk, Jake, and Dad told me he loves you and Kevin nearly as much as he does me. He says he feels like he has three wonderful Sons. I’ve never had a sibling before, but now I have two awesome brothers, (grinning) even if they are gay!" Kevin and Jake both grinned.

"We accept that brotherhood, Rog," Kevin stated, grinning, "and we think you’re a pretty cool brother to have too, even if you are straight!" All three boys snickered, and shared hugs.

After breakfast Tonya proceeded to clean up the dishes, and started the dishwasher, without any help. Lee and Tonya mutually decided that, being Sunday, they should maybe have a cookout, utilizing the Gas Grill that was on the deck. Lee and Tonya left the boys alone, and headed to the supermarket to shop for groceries. While the parents were gone, the boys all settled at the kitchen table and tacked homework that was due Monday, getting that out of the way.

While at the market, Tonya and Lee picked up a ten-pound bag of potatoes, a family size package of ribs, plus several other items they knew were needed. Lee and Roger had slipped into a habit of keeping things really simple, neither of them doing much cooking from scratch, as Sandra had done, and Tonya was accustomed to. Roger was right when he had stated that this home needed a woman’s touch, now they will have it!

After Tonya and Lee returned, Tonya busied herself making a big bowl of homemade potato salad and a bowl of coleslaw. Lee fired up the gas grill, and started to slow grill the ribs.

Even though the ribs were cooked on the grill, they ate as a family inside. Tomorrow is the last day of February, and it’s still a bit too cool to eat outside.

Roger, just as soon as they finished dinner, "Guys, come with me, I have something to show you." Kevin and Jake followed Roger outside, and he led them to the garage. Well, it looked like a garage, on the outside, complete with an overhead door. Roger unlocked the side door and led the other two boys inside. At the front, behind the overhead door were normal things, like the riding mower and typical yard tools. At the back, it was more of a man-cave. On one side there was a sofa, and a flat screen TV on the wall. On the other side was a pool table. Kevin and Jake grinned.

"I forgot all about this!" Kevin exclaimed, "Let’s play."

"Who wants to challenge me to a game of Eight-ball?" Roger asked.

"I’ll answer that challenge," Kevin replied.

"And I’ll take on the winner," Jake responded. For the next two hours, the three boys played pool and played about five or six games before heading back to the house. When they returned, Roger showed the other two where the key for the garage was kept. One at a time, all three boys cycled in and out of the downstairs bathroom.

Kevin explained to Jake and Roger the importance of this Tuesday’s game. It would be the last game of the regular season, and if the Lions can win, they would be in the playoffs, otherwise, it’s just the end of the basketball season. Roger and Jake both told Kevin there would be no way they wouldn’t be attending to root for the Lions! Fortunately, it will be a home game.

Lee wrote the note for Roger to get him excused early tomorrow from school, so they can go and purchase the new swimming pool and make the arrangements to have it installed. Jake will ride to school with Kevin and watch him practice, for the last time this season. They will be returning to Lee and Tonya’s for dinner Monday evening.

Just before Roger headed to bed Sunday night he did something different, that he’d not done previously. Tonya was cleaning up after dinner.

Roger, approaching Tonya, and wrapping his arms around her in a hug, "Goodnight Mom, I love you." He then caught her completely off guard, kissing her, on her lips.

Tonya, hugging back, "Goodnight Son, I love you too, I’ll see you in the morning." Roger then gave his Dad a warm hug and told him goodnight, and then headed off to bed. Tonya’s eyes suddenly became wet. Now who has a warm, fuzzy feeling?

Shortly afterwards, Jake also gave his Mom a hug and a loving kiss goodnight, followed by Kevin, kissing Tonya on her cheek. Both Kevin and Jake gave Lee a loving hug, then headed off to their bedroom for the night.

To be continued…………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading and I hope you're enjoying this story.
As always, Comments are welcome and appreciated.!

Coming in Chapter 20
Lee and Roger select the pool
Tonya and Roger have an emotional discussion
Jake starts his new job at Vinnie’s
Kevin and Jake are invited to spend Easter with Evan and Julie
The Dunbar Lions make it to the Playoffs (Yea!)
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. It’s great to see the move going well. The Birthday party was a success. All the couples are getting on great.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..