Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 9,820 Words
  • 2,412 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 3. Chapter 3

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. A small portion of the story involves a group of college boys playing what they call the Watergame, where they all drink a lot of water and try (mostly unsuccessfully) to keep from wetting their pants, and the last boy to stay dry wins. If you find the concept of a few guys wetting their pants objectionable, you may not want to read this story.

In Chapter 3

The Whites treat Jeff and Julian to a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend aboard their yacht, ‘Julian’s Dream.’

Art White makes Jeff an irresistible proposition

Jeff learns how physically strong his gay boyfriend really is

The next (and last) watergame and cookout takes place

J&J sleep together Saturday night in the cabin, and share their first time of having oral sex together

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 3 by Douglas Spencer

At 5:30 AM on Sunday morning, the alarm in Art and Vi’s bedroom sounded. Vi rose from the bed and pulled on a housecoat, headed to the kitchen to start coffee, and prepare breakfast. Art, just in his briefs, headed into Julian’s bedroom to wake the boys. He shook both of their shoulders, and announced it was time to get up and get ready for breakfast.

“Dad,” Julian stated, “we want to shower before breakfast.” (Due to the boys activity the night before, a shower was essential.)

“Fine, boys,” Art said, “make it snappy, maybe you can shower together and save some time.”

Julian and Jeff glanced at each other and grinned, guessing that Art wouldn’t think it weird if they showered together, after all, he just suggested it. Jeff pulled clean boxers out of his bag, and Julian got clean ones from a draw and they headed to the bathroom to shower, quickly dropping their cum-soaked boxers on the floor. They both shampooed and washed their faces, then started to scrub each other, paying particular attention to their pubes and genitals, carefully cleaning the dried cum from their pubic hairs.

They then dried themselves, and Jeff couldn’t resist bending down and giving Julian’s pecker a kiss on the head, causing Jul to grin, and Jul then returned the favor. They pulled on their clean boxers and headed into Julian’s bedroom to finish dressing.

“Jeff,” Julian asked, “do you swim?”

“Yeah,” Jeff replied, “but I didn’t pack a swimsuit.”

“I’ve got at least three pairs,” Jul stated, “try these on.”

He handed Jeff a pair of skimpy swimwear, the only kind Julian owned. Jeff removed his boxers and pulled them on, adjusting his penis inside them. The outline of his manhood showed a little more than Jeff would have wished, but Julian loved it.

“Perfect!” Julian exclaimed, “Jeff, you fill the front of them beautifully, and they accentuate your awesome package! We’ll put them on now, and put our other clothes over them, then when we get to the lake, all we need to do is remove our outside clothes, and we’ll be ready to jump into the lake.” Julian pulled on his tight swimwear, also displaying a nice bulge, and Jeff couldn’t resist giving that bulge a friendly squeeze, causing Julian to grin.

The boys then dressed in shorts and T-shirts and headed to the kitchen for breakfast, eating with Art and Vi. After breakfast, Art made a quick trip to the store to pick up some ice and beverages. By the time Art returned, and he and Vi packed the food and Ice into two coolers, it was already nearly 8:00 AM. Jeff and Julian carried the coolers out and put them into the SUV, then came back for the bags. Finally, Art and Vi in the front and Julian and Jeff in the back seat and holding hands, they started the trip to the lake.

Jeff could not have expected this weekend to be nearly as beautiful as it was turning into. Julian’s Mom & Dad evidently had accepted not only Julian’s sexuality, but also his relationship with Jeff. They actually treated Jeff as an equal to their son, and seemed to have taken a serious liking to Jeff, and he was feeling very comfortable with Art and Vi. He would never have anticipated that he would ever feel this comfortable with his boyfriend’s family.

As Art piloted the SUV toward Dock 8, Jeff’s bladder was begging for relief, and he’d not noticed a restroom anywhere, coupled with the inconvenience of wearing the swimsuit underneath, and having no fly. Art parked the SUV close to the Dock. The yacht was visible, but mostly covered with a tarp.

“There she is, Jeff,” Art said, “I think you’re gonna love the name we’ve given her, when you see it. Have you guys got your swimwear on?”

“Yeah, Dad,” Julian stated, “we put them on back at the house, Jeff, we need to get down to our swimming trunks.” The two boys stripped off their T’s, shorts, sneakers and socks, leaving them on the back seat, and headed toward the dock. Jeff was so tempted to pee in his trunks, but didn't want to do it in front of Vi and Art.

“Boys,” Art stated, “will you go in and release the tie downs that are holding the tarp?”

“Sure, Dad,” Julian answered, taking Jeff’s hand and leading him into the lake, next to the boat. The water around the dock was only about four feet deep. As soon as Jeff was waist deep, his bladder released, uncontrollably. The relief probably showed on his face.

Julian, grinning, “Did you just pee?”

Jeff, sheepishly, “Yeah.”

“Me too,” Julian replied, “there is something about when you get into water, you just can’t help peeing.” Jeff nodded in agreement.

The boys waded around the boat, releasing the tie down straps that were holding the tarp in place. As Art pulled the tarp off the yacht, the name on the hull became visible, and Jeff smiled at the name ‘Julian’s Dream’ and loved it. Julian and Jeff climbed the ladder on the side of the boat, hopping onto the deck.

The yacht was larger than Jeff would have expected it to be, and it was at least fifty feet long. The boys then lifted the gangplank, pushing the dock end to where Art could grab it, and then Julian secured the boat end onto the side of the boat, Art set the dock end down on the dock.

Vi quickly walked onto the yacht, went into their bedroom and returned with a clean set of sheets and pillowcases. Handing them to Jeff, she suggested the boys make up their bed, which was at the back end of the yacht, below deck. She stated that she and Art were going to change into something more appropriate, and she and Art both disappeared into their bedroom. The boys went to their bedroom and made up the bed.

Vi and Art soon returned, Vi was wearing a very revealing and very skimpy bathing suit, and for a Forty-something lady, she was astoundingly attractive. Art was wearing swimming trunks similar to Julian’s, that looked like they had difficulty holding in his package, which is obviously somewhat larger than Julian’s, not that Julian isn’t adequately endowed. Jeff feels just a bit inadequate, and is hoping that Julian is as pleased with his own package as he is with Julian’s.

Art lifted the cover over the engine and checked the oil and water levels. He then inserted the ignition key and started the inboard engine, which quickly came to life, purring smoothly. He let the engine idle for a few, and asked the boys to bring the coolers on board from the SUV, of course they responded promptly.

Jeff stepped onto the diving board, as if he were going to dive off.

“NO, JEFF!” Julian hollered. “The water is too shallow here for diving, wait until we get out onto the lake.”

Jeff, grinning, “Sorry baby, I know, I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just checking out the diving board.” He hugged Julian, and kissed him sweetly, Vi and Art both smiled, loving to watch the interactions between these two young men, so caring and protective of each other.

Art piloted the small vessel out from the dock and to the marina store, buying $20 worth of gasoline, and then out onto the lake, then dropping anchor. He shut the engine down, and they all had some fun, diving and swimming for about an hour. Vi partially dried off, and went into the small galley and prepared a plate of sandwiches, then announced that lunch was served. The three men soon appeared, dripping wet, and sat around the small table, after grabbing a soda from the cooler.

“Jeff,” Art asked, “what kind of work are you looking to do this summer?”

“Whatever I can find,” Jeff replied, “last summer I worked at a pizza joint, and they only gave me about twenty hours a week, but it was better than no job at all.”

“Jeff,” Art stated, “ Vi and I had a chat last night, and we’ve decided to offer you a proposition. We’d like for you to spend your summer break here with us, and Julian.”

Jeff, tears starting to flow, “Art, are you serious?”

“We’re serious,” Vi stated, “we’ve seen how much you two are into each other, and we don’t want to see you guys torn apart for the whole summer.” Julian can hardly believe what his parents are offering.

“Do you think I could find a job around here?” Jeff asked, “I need to have a summer job, in order to have any spending money next school year.”

“I can’t promise anything, Jeff,” Art explained, “I’m a carpenter, and I make good money, that’s how we can afford things like this, indicating the yacht. My boss, Alvin, usually hires three or four college kids to help out during the summer. It’s not easy money, mostly labor work, maybe some painting, or landscape work, but would pay a lot more than working for a pizza joint, and it’s 40 hours a week.”

Julian, excitedly, “Say yes, baby!”

“Art,” Jeff asked, “do you need an answer right now?”

“No, son,” Art replied, “but it would be good to have an answer before you guys go back to campus tomorrow, and I’ll try to feel Alvin out this week and maybe get him to consider hiring you.” Even though Jeff is not Art’s actual son, having Art call him ‘son’ felt warm and loving. Even Jeff’s own father rarely called him ‘son.’ The more Jeff gets to know Julian’s parents, the more he likes them, or, maybe, loves them?

The boys spent another couple of hours, diving and swimming, and playing grab ass, giving each other periodic squeezes of each other’s bulges or asses under water. Just two boys having fun.

“Julian,” Vi asked, “would you please set up the camp stove, so I can fry up these hamburgers?”

“Sure, Mom,” Julian responded. Julian knelt down in front of a lower cupboard and pulled out the Coleman propane camp stove, pulling out the legs, and then attaching the propane tank. Jeff, watching Julian from behind, could not help but admire Julian’s most perfect ass inside those tight fitting swimming trunks. Unable to resist, Jeff walked up behind Julian and gave both of Julian’s perfect butt cheeks a loving squeeze. Julian turned his head toward Jeff, and gave him a grin.

Soon the aroma of frying hamburgers permeated the air, triggering everyone’s tummy to want food. Vi cooked up eight cheeseburgers and set them on the table, along with a big container of homemade potato salad, and warmed up baked beans. Vi loved surprising her family, and after they all enjoyed supper, she served them all slices of cheesecake, topped with Cherry topping. A perfect ending for a perfect meal.

After supper, Vi wiped the table down, and Art hung a camp light over the table. The whites taught Jeff how to play Canasta, and they played two games, Art and Vi against Julian and Jeff. The game was new to Jeff, but he learned quickly, and he and Julian beat the parents in the second game. It was after 10:00 PM when they finished playing, and headed to bed.

All of the lighting on the yacht was battery powered electric, the batteries recharged from the inboard engine. The lights in the bedrooms were low wattage, but adequate to be able to see. The boys stripped out of their swimsuits, pulling on clean, dry boxers, and cuddling together in their bed. Not long after they crawled into bed, they both realized they needed to pee, and sneaked up onto the deck, holding each other’s cocks while they peed off the side of the boat, light supplied by Mr. Moon.

Julian, as they returned to their bed, “Baby, you are going to accept my Dad’s offer, aren’t you?”

“Of course,” Jeff replied, smiling, “I just didn’t want to appear too anxious. I have a feeling that this is going to be just an awesome summer for Jeff and Julian! Now I’m looking forward to our summer break, instead of dreading it. I’m not sure what I will tell my parents, though, they don’t know about us, and I’m not quite ready to tell them.”

“That’s easy, baby,” Julian explained, “just tell them a friend from college’s father got you a good job for the summer, and a place to stay. No need to tell them that friend is your boyfriend.”

“Damn!” Jeff exclaimed, “Not only is my boyfriend super good looking, he’s super smart too, and it wouldn’t really be a lie, either. Just not telling them the whole truth—god, I love you baby!”

“Jeff,” Julian said, “I’m going to ask Dad, when he talks with Alvin about hiring you, to see if maybe he could hire me too. That would be cool, we’d be working together, and both making some money, and I could take you on dates too. I’d like having some money of my own.”

They kissed and made out for a few minutes. Both of them sprung boners, but they mutually decided not to duplicate their mess of the previous night, and just held each other closely until they fell asleep in each other’s arms. The gentle rocking of the boat made it really easy to fall asleep.

Monday morning, Memorial Day, the boys woke up to the aroma of cooking sausage. One behind the other they took a morning pee, not able to pee together in the tiny toilet room on the yacht, then headed up on deck. They had noted that Art was sitting on the deck, wearing only his briefs, and followed suit, only wearing their boxers.

“Good morning, Guys,” Art said, warmly, “did you sleep well?”

“Like rocks,” Jeff replied, “but I’m not so certain about this morning being a good morning.”

“Why is that, Jeff?” Art asked, showing concern, “Is something wrong?”

“It’s the last day of the most wonderful weekend of my life,” Jeff replied, his eyes glossing over with wetness, “I don’t want it to end.”

Jeff’s emotions gripped Art’s heart, and his own eyes started to tear up, as he sat down next to Jeff and wrapped his muscled, black arm around him, hugging him tightly. The warmth of Art’s upper body next to Jeff’s own body felt good.

“Son,” Art said, “we’ll have more weekends like this, we’ve got the Fourth of July, and then Labor Day. I hope you know that we want you to be here with us. You’ve stolen chunks of Vi’s and my own hearts, and we both consider you to be part of our family.”

“You and Vi,” Jeff commented, “have treated me more like a son, than my own parents do. Would—would it be okay, if I refer to you and Vi as Mom and Dad?”

“Son,” Art stated, smiling, “that would be nothing short of an honor!”

“Thanks, Dad!” Jeff exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Art’s neck and planting an affectionate kiss on his cheek.

“Now Son,” Art said, “have you made a decision, about this summer?”

“Don’t you think we should wait,” Jeff said, “until you find out if I have a job? I don’t want to be a freeloader.”

“Jeff,” Art said, “we want you to live with us this summer, and it’s not dependent on you having a job. It’s for the benefit of both of you guys. The job would be a plus, of course.”

“In that case, Dad,” Jeff replied, smiling, “I accept!” Julian smiled.

“Dad,” Julian asked, “when you talk with Alvin about giving Jeff a job, could you maybe see if he might give me one too? I’d really like to have some money of my own, and not be so dependent on others.”

“Jul,” Jeff stated, “It would be hard labor, the kind that requires real men, with muscles, to do, I don’t think you’re rugged enough.”

“I’ll bet I’m just as strong as you, Jeff, maybe even stronger!”

“No way, Baby!” Jeff replied, antagonizing Julian.

“We’ll see,” Julian said, “I’m going to take you down, right now!”

The boys both stood, grinning, and facing each other. Julian made the first move and the two started to wrestle, flipping each other on the deck while Art watched, amused. After about five minutes, Julian had Jeff pinned and unable to escape.

Julian, lying on top of Jeff, “I told you! Now I’m going to take something else!” as Julian mashed his lips against Jeff’s. The two boys shared a passionate kiss, causing both to grow tent poles in their boxers.

Vi announced that breakfast was ready and the three men stood up. Julian and Jeff both attempted, unsuccessfully, to hide their very obvious erections that were pushing against the fabric of their boxers. A very difficult task when wearing boxers. Art observed, and was wearing a wide grin, and playfully cuffed both boys’ poles, making them grin.

Vi had prepared a large bowl of scrambled eggs with sausage and cheese, and a pile of tortillas to make breakfast burritos, with jars of mild and medium Salsa and sour cream for condiments. They all enjoyed an awesome Mexican breakfast together, along with Mango juice to wash them down.

“You see, Jeff,” Julian stated, “Just because I’m gay, doesn’t mean that I’m weak!”

“I still can’t believe you took me down that easy!” Jeff remarked.

“Jeff,” Dad stated, “Julian was part of the high school wrestling team, and during his senior year, led his school to win the state championship in wrestling. When we get home, he can show you the trophy he won.”

“WOW!” Jeff exclaimed, “Now I’ve just been given another reason to be proud of my boyfriend, Jul, I love you so much!”

Julian, taking Jeff’s hand, “Thanks, baby, I know that feeling is mutual.”

“Mom,” Jeff stated, “that was a terrific breakfast, and a real surprise too, I happen to be very fond of Mexican cuisine, and that meal was over the top!”

“Thank you, Son,” Vi replied, “there is a real limit to the kinds of food we can cook on the yacht. There is no way to cook biscuits or to make toast, so we have to improvise, and I’m sure we would all tire of sandwiches pretty quickly. Boys, go get your swimsuits back on, so I can get some pictures, and you also only have a couple more hours to swim before we need to end this party and head back home.”

The boys headed back to their bedroom, to remove their boxers and pull the bathing suits back on.

Julian, surprising Jeff, and wrapping his hand around Jeff’s penis, “You’ve got a nice cock, Baby.”

“You like it?” Jeff asked.

“I think I more—like—love it. Jeff,” Julian spoke softly, “I think I’m closer to wanting us to do something together—you know—like sex?”

“Baby,” Jeff commented, feeling Julian’s manhood, “you’re no slouch in that department either. We were planning on sleeping together, after the watergame next weekend, at the cabin. Maybe we could experiment, if you would like to.”

“I think I would like that,” Julian said, “Mom’s waiting on us, to take some pictures, we better get these suits on and get up there.”

The boys pulled on the tight fitting swimming trunks and headed to the deck. Mom took some photos with her camera and Jeff asked her to take some with his phone. After the photo shoot Julian and Jeff did some more diving and swimming, and played a bit of grab ass, just typical boys having fun in the water.

About 1:00 PM Dad told the boys to get dry as we needed to start preparing to leave. We still needed to return to the White’s home and then Jeff and Julian would have the drive back to campus that night.

Dad said we didn’t need to cover the yacht with the tarp, and that it was only necessary to tarp it over the winter, and we would be using the yacht again in just a few weeks. After getting things loaded back into the SUV and securing the boat to the dock, they left the lake about 3:00 PM, heading home.

As they approached the town where the White’s lived, Art pulled into the Cracker Barrel Restaurant and treated the family to a pleasant dinner, which they all enjoyed immensely. Julian and Jeff were fascinated by the variety of merchandise offered in the attached country store, but didn’t purchase anything.

They arrived back at the White’s home about 5:45 PM, unloaded everything from the SUV back into the house. Julian slipped the two pairs of cum soiled boxers into the hamper, explaining to Jeff that his Mom would assume that he (Jul) had just experienced a couple of wet dreams. Julian gave Jeff a clean pair to take back with him. Yeah, both boys were close enough in size that they could wear each other’s clothes.

By 6:30 the boys were packed, and ready to head back to university. Now comes the hard part, saying goodbye. Julian hugged his Mom, and shared a loving kiss, their lips meeting, then he and Art shared a loving hug. Vi faced Jeff, opening her arms to invite a hug. She held his face, planting her lips on his for a sweet goodbye kiss, and noted that Jeff had tears in his eyes.

“Are you alright, sweetheart?” Mom asked.

“I think so,” Jeff replied, I just never expected to fall in love with you and Dad so easily. You guys have just made me feel so welcome, wanted and loved, and it’s hard for me to say goodbye.”

“Son,” Art said, “it’s not like forever, just a couple weeks and you’ll be returning for the whole summer. You’ve quickly become a most welcome addition to our family, and we’ve become pretty attached to you, too. I hope we’ve shown you a good time this weekend and we are sincerely looking forward to your return. Drive safely, and we’ll see you and Julian in a couple of weeks. Jeff, we really do love you.” Art threw his arms around Jeff, giving him one of the warmest, most loving hugs Jeff had ever gotten from anyone.

Art and Vi walked the boys to Jeff’s car, wished the boys a safe journey, and watched sadly as Jeff and Julian pulled away. They then slowly strolled back into their house, holding each other’s hands. They agreed that this was a very eventful weekend, and one that they’ll cherish for years to come.

It was nearly 9:00 PM when Jeff and Julian arrived back on campus. After Jeff parked, the two boys shared another romantic kiss and hug, agreed to meet for breakfast, and walked to their separate dorms and rooms, both anxious to share the events of their weekend with their dorm mates.

Levi was ecstatic, seeing how Julian had come out of his shell, and was such a happy young man now. Julian was more alive now than Levi had ever seen him before, and it was all because he was finally out, and was very much into his boyfriend, and was no longer ashamed or protective of his sexuality. Julian knows now that it just doesn’t matter anymore, and he is happy in his own skin. He is also happily in love with a beautiful young man that thinks the world of him. All is good.

Jeff bounced into his room and Matt and Cliff both jumped on him.

“Where in the fuck have you been all weekend?” Matt demanded.

Jeff, grinning, “Just having the best weekend of my life, with my boyfriend and his very loving family!” Jeff spent the next hour telling his best friends about his weekend, and showing them the pictures of him, Julian and Julian’s parents, and the yacht. He then told them that he was going to be spending his summer break with them, and Julian.

They could tell that Jeff was extremely happy and excited, and he was now anxious for the summer break to start, instead of dreading it. It seems likely that Jeff may not be straight anymore, but his best friends are happy for him, realizing how happy he is, in love with his boyfriend.

“Have you had sex with him yet?” Cliff asked.

“Jesus, Cliff,” Jeff retorted, “Is having sex all you think about? We did kinda get overly aroused the first night we slept together—and we both messed up our boxers. Cliff, there’s a lot more to being in a relationship than just having sex—damn—give us time!”

“Jeff,” Matt inquired, “I know you’re kind of preoccupied these days, are we still planning to have the watergame and cookout this Saturday?”

“Oh, yeah,” Jeff responded, “you got all the guys numbers?”

“Yep,” Matt replied, “I already texted them, and told them we need ten bucks a head by Thursday night to buy the food and water, and any money left over will be added to the jackpot. Ricky said he might be bringing in a new guy, a kid named Everett that wants to join us.”

“Cool,” Jeff said, “The more the merrier, thanks, Matt, for picking up the slack while I was gone. You might need to drive your car out there, cause Jul and I have plans for something else after the cookout, and we won’t be coming back to campus that night.”

“Oooh La La!” Cliff said, grinning. Jeff just grinned.

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning things were pretty much back to normal. Matt and Jeff rose to the sound of alarms at 6:30 AM, both guys jumped into the shower. At 7:15 they hooked up with Cliff and Julian, and all headed to the dinning hall for breakfast. It’s crunch time, Tuesdays and Wednesdays classes are review, and final exams will be administered on Thursday and Friday. There will be no more labs this semester.

Wednesday afternoon after classes Jeff made a trip to CVS to pick up some razor blades. While there he also picked up some condoms and lube, and stashed them in his glove box, just in case they were needed this weekend.

Next Monday and Tuesday the classes will be for going over the finals and getting final grades, then Wednesday will be move-out day and the beginning of summer break. By Wednesday evening, campus will look like a ghost town, the only students remaining will be those few that are registered for summer semester classes.

Wednesday night Matt and Jeff were both sitting in their boxers, cramming, getting prepared for finals the next day. About 10:00 PM there was a knock on the door and one of them hollered for the person to come in. Julian, smiling, pushed on the unlocked door and entered.

“Good news, baby,” Julian announced, smiling, “Dad just called me, he talked with Alvin today—and Alvin said he would hire both of us!”

“Awesome, Baby!” Jeff exclaimed, pulling Julian close, hugging him.

“Alvin told him he’s got three houses ready to start painting,” Julian stated, excitedly, “and that those would take us half the summer—and he’s gonna pay us $8.50 an hour!”

“WOW,” Jeff said, “that’s almost double what I got paid at the pizza place last summer.”

“I told Dad that, as far as I knew, we should be coming home a week from tonight,” Julian stated.

“I can hardly wait,” Jeff said, “now that I know I have a job, I guess I can call my father and tell him I won’t be coming home this summer. My parents won’t be happy campers, but I guess they’ll live with it.”

“I need to get to bed,” Julian said, “see you guys for breakfast?”

“Of course, baby,” Jeff said, smiling, and then shared a romantic goodnight kiss and hug with Julian, and Julian then left for his dorm.

“It still seems weird,” Matt commented, “seeing you kissing another boy like that, does he always affect you like that?” Pointing at the boner that was tenting Jeff’s boxers.

Jeff, sheepishly grinning, “Yeah, that boy really turns me on, in every way, Matt, and I really do care for him, a lot. I’m pretty certain he cares for me too.”

Matt, nodding, “I would hope so, a one way love affair isn’t worth a shit, and only brings sorrow. Even if it’s a different kind of love, I still wouldn’t want to see you get hurt.” Jeff fully understood what Matt was saying.

Thursday evening Matt and Jeff had quite a few visitors to their room. Ricky brought Everett over and gave Matt $20 to cover the food for Leslie and himself, Everett handed him his ten. Vern and Josh came by and gave him $40 for themselves and for David and Earl. Levi sent his ten with Julian, and Cliff had already given Matt his ten. With Matt and Jeff’s contributions, they had $120 to buy water, charcoal and the food for the cookout. With the addition of Everett, there would be a total of twelve guys to play the game on Saturday.

Saturday morning about 9:00 AM Jeff’s alarm sounded. He got up quickly, as he needed to make a trip to the market to pick up the stuff for the cookout. As they planned from the previous watergame, they were all meeting at noon to head for the cabin. He decided to ask Julian to go with him to help with the shopping, and after dressing, walked next door to Julian’s dorm and knocked on the door to room 206. Julian answered the door, still in his boxers, and pulled Jeff inside.

“Morning, baby,” Jeff said, as they shared a hug and kiss, “I’d love to have you go with me to help shop for the stuff for the cookout.” Jeff couldn’t resist giving Julian’s morning wood a loving squeeze, making Julian grin.

“Sure baby,” Julian replied, smiling, “let me take a pee, and I’ll get dressed.” Julian was ready in about five minutes.

They walked over to Jeff and Matt’s and got the coolers, then headed to Burger King and grabbed breakfast biscuits, then on to the market. Jeff grabbed a cart and pushed it into the store. First they went to the meat department, and Jeff selected a 24-patty package of frozen quarter pound burgers. While he grabbed some onions, lettuce and tomatoes, he asked Julian to go to condiments and get squeeze bottles of Mayo, Catsup and Mustard.

Next they went to dairy, Jul picked up two 12-slice packs of cheese and Jeff slipped a half-gallon of milk into the cart, creating an inquisitive look on Julian’s face. While Jeff started to select paper plates, napkins and plastic flatware, he asked Julian to get a box of cereal that he liked.

“Cereal for a cookout?” Julian questioned.

“No,” Jeff responded, grinning, “cereal for our Sunday breakfast.”

They went to the deli area and picked up large containers of potato and macaroni salads.

Julian, holding up a layered carrot cake, “dessert?”

“Sure,” Jeff replied, pointing to the cart, and Julian placed it in the cart.

“We’ll need four 12-packs of 20 oz water and a couple 12-packs of sodas, and a big bag of charcoal,” Jeff stated.

Finally, they got to the bakery area, picked up two 12-packs of burger buns, and a 4-pack of cinnamon rolls.

“Only a 4-pack,” Julian asked, “for 12 guys?”

“Those are for us, baby,” Jeff responded, smiling.

The two boys finally got to the checkout with their well-stuffed cart, and Jeff informed the cashier that they also needed two bags of ice, which was stored in a freezer in front of the store. The order totaled $132, and Jeff handed the clerk the $120 in cash and put the remaining $12 on his debit card.

They wheeled the cart to Jeff’s car, grabbing two bags of ice on the way, and stashed everything into Jeff’s trunk. They put the items that needed to be kept cold in one cooler with a bag of ice, and 24 bottles of water in the other cooler, covering them with ice.

It was just noon when Jeff and Julian arrived at the parking lot and pulled next to Leslie’s van. The only boy that needed to be introduced was Everett, and he’d already been introduced to the other guys. All the guys were excited, and ready to go play the game. The guys all found seats, between Matt’s and Jeff’s cars, and Leslie’s van, and Jeff and Julian led the way to the cabin, Matt and Leslie followed.

After unlocking the cabin, Jeff placed the cereal and cinnamon rolls into a bag and told Julian to hide them into a cupboard, to insure they would be there for them in the morning. Four guys grabbed the two coolers and brought them into the cabin and another brought the bag with the plates, napkins and plastic wear inside. Matt announced the rules of the game, and the watergame was soon under way.

As per the previous game they had played two weeks earlier, everyone went outside and emptied their bladders, and had five minutes to chug the first bottle of water, then 30 minutes for the following bottles.

By the time they were drinking the third bottle most of the guys were starting to get antsy, and wondered how much longer they could hold it, pressure mounting almost by the second. They were all still dry—but not for long. The last time they played, Levi was the first to lose, and Josh managed to hold on long enough to win.

“Fuck!” Josh exclaimed, and all the guys watched as Josh’s crotch started to darken. Once his crotch was soaked, he just gave in and let the pee flow down the inside of his pants leg onto the floor, and through a crack between the boards. One down, and eleven to go.

Everett started to feel some squirts escaping his pee slit, and tried, unsuccessfully to hold it in by pinching the end of his cock, which seemed to only make the squirts have more power, pulsing almost like having an orgasm. His pants were soon soaked as well.

Vern tried a different method, thinking that maybe squatting down might help him control the urgency to pee. It didn’t work, once he started to lose his pee, it just flooded his pants and dripped off his ass, soaking both the crotch and bottom of his jeans. Ricky experienced a similar result, trying to sit on one of the chairs, his pee soaking the bottom of his jeans and running off the seat of the chair onto the floor.

Levi exclaimed, “I’m done!” as he spread his feet apart and the wet streams ran from both of the cuffs of his shorts onto the floor.

Cliff had his hand inside his shorts, trying to give himself a boner hoping that if he was hard, he could keep from pissing. It worked, for about five minutes, but then his erected cock started to squirt uncontrollably, and he soaked his jeans.

Someplace along the way, while Jeff and Matt were watching the antics of the other guys, they both quietly soaked their own pants, Matt’s jeans, and Jeff’s shorts. Julian also soon gave in and quietly lost his pee, which ran from the cuff of his shorts onto the floor.

David, Earl and Leslie were the last remaining dry guys, but David and Earl both started to lose pee from their bladders about the same time, and their crotches starting to darken. Leslie was winning. As Matt was announcing that Leslie had won, Ricky gave Leslie a tight hug—and Leslie lost it, almost like Josh did last time. He was still the winner though, and Matt handed him the $120.

Everett was feeling mighty uncomfortable in his wet jeans and was happy to see that all the guys were stripping off their wet clothes and hanging them on the fence to dry, and followed suit. He was just a bit shy, being the only guy there with an uncut cock, but enjoying the view of all these bottomless guys. What gay guy doesn’t like to see cock? He knows that Ricky and Leslie are gay, and that Julian and Jeff are a couple. He’s also noticed that David has a particularly attractive cock, one that he would love to—yeah—he would suck it in a heartbeat. He hoped he wasn’t staring at it too much, just envisioning playing with it caused him to become at least half-erect. David is probably straight.

Now that the game is over, Jeff and Matt are starting to get ready for the cookout. Jeff fired up the charcoal grill, and Matt is getting some of the other stuff ready, slicing onions and tomatoes, shredding lettuce and had taken the burgers out to thaw a bit while the fire was getting hot. All the guys’ wet clothes were on the fence and they were all running around naked from the waist down.

Everett needed to pee again so he walked out to the yard, and David followed right behind him, and stood only about two feet away, holding his cock ready to pee. Everett couldn’t resist looking at David’s beautiful manhood, and David caught him looking.

“Hey, Dude,” David asked, “do you like what you see?”

Everett, knowing he’d been caught, and uncertain where David was coming from, “You—you—you’ve got a nice cock.”

“Would you like to do something? Like, maybe play with it?” David said, friendliness in his voice, “and I noticed that you’re not circumcised, pretty rare these days. I know this is weird, but I’d kinda like to feel it.”

“I thought—well—I kinda figured you were straight,” Everett said.

“I am,” David answered, “but even most straight guys like to get head, and some of us like to mess around with another boy too, on occasion. What do you say, Everett, wanna mess around?”

“Not here, with all these guys around,” Everett answered.

“I understand,” David said, “maybe later.” When they went back inside, David got Jeff to one side, and asked him something. A few minutes later he approached Everett.

“Ev,” David said, softly, “I asked Jeff, and he said we could safely walk in the woods, and we don’t even need to be dressed. Walk with me, please?”

Everett, starting to like David, and hoping they could do something, “Sure David, wanna go in there now?”

David, taking Everett’s hand, “Let’s go,” and David led Everett onto the path and into the woods. They walked together for about 200 feet, David holding Everett’s hand.

“It feels kinda strange,” David said, smiling, “holding hands with another guy like this, and feels good at the same time. Are you OK with it?”

“Sure,” Everett replied, “it feels great to me, but, I think you know, I’m into guys, anyway. It’s much more natural for me than holding hands with a girl would be. Can I—touch you?”

David took Everett’s hand and placed it on his cock, “Touch away, Dude, and I want to feel your sheath, if you don’t mind.”

The two boys spent the next five minutes, feeling each other up, and both developing hardons. David was streaming precum. Everett was dying to take David’s attractive prick into his mouth, and maybe tasting him, if he could get him to cum.

“David,” Everett softly spoke, “would you like me to take you, in my mouth?”

“I’d love to have you do that,” David said, “I love to be sucked, it’s even better than fucking!” Everett dropped to his knees.

After taking David’s fully hardened boyhood into his mouth, Everett was slowly driving David wild, and David knew that Everett was going to bring him to orgasm. He’d been sucked off before, but Everett was much better than he’d ever had before, even from other boys. He also knew, from experience, that boys can do a better job of giving head than most girls can do.

“Ev,” David said, “I’m close, do you want me to cum in your mouth?”

Everett nodded and placed his hands on David’s butt cheeks, holding him close to his face—yes he wanted to taste David!

“Ev! Fuck!” David panted, “I’m gonna shoot—now!” David shot several ropes of thick cum into Everett’s warm and eager mouth. Everett was surprised at the volume of David’s orgasm, and guessed he hadn’t gotten off for a while. And tasty, oh yes it was tasty! After Everett milked out the last drops, he stood up and smiled.

“David,” Everett stated, “that was a mighty tasty shot of protein, how was it for you?”

“Awesome,” David replied, “simply awesome. That was the best blowjob I’ve ever experienced, and I mean that. I want to get you off, but I can’t return what you did for me—I just can’t!” David took Everett’s hard and leaking uncut penis in his hand and started to slowly masturbate Everett’s cock. David was fascinated by how it felt, sliding that soft, velvety foreskin back and forth on Everett’s shaft. The entire head of Everett’s cock was wet with precum, as was his hood, and it glistened in the sunlight.

“Your hand feels good,” Everett said, “It’s really nice to have someone else jack me off, instead of doing it myself. It’s not going to be long, I can feel my climax coming on strong, David! I’m gonna cum!”

David felt Everett’s cock start to pulse, and watched as Everett shot several ropes of pure white cream from the pee slit, and they landed on the ground. Both boys grinned at each other, and both were now sexually relieved.

“Everett, shhh.” David whispered, “we were being watched, look over to the left.” Everett turned his head slowly, his eyes falling on the two deer, standing motionless, their eyes intently watching the two boys.

“I wonder if we could pet them?” Everett whispered.

“Nah,” David whispered back, “We make a move and they’ll be gone!”

David was right, as the boys took one step toward the path, both deer disappeared from sight.

“Ev,” David asked, “did you like—you know—what we did?”

“David, right now I’m unattached,” Everett said, “until I have a regular boyfriend I’d be willing to take care of you, anytime you need me to.”

“Great!” David remarked, “I like you a lot, and I like being with you, but I’m not like you, and I can’t reciprocate. Having a friend like you is truly having a friend with benefits, can we exchange phone numbers?”

“Sure,” Everett replied, “when we get back to the cabin, where our phones are. I wonder if the food is ready yet?”

As Everett and David returned to the cabin, the aroma of charcoal grilled meat permeated the air. Things hadn’t changed much, not a single boy was wearing anything below the waist, except socks and sneakers. Jeff actually was wearing an apron, for protection against spattering burgers on the grill.

Everett, tugging on David’s cock, and grinning, “Not that what you fed me wasn’t tasty as fuck, I think what’s on the grill will be more filling.”

Ricky, suspiciously speaking to Everett, “What have you guys been up to?”

“Oh, we were just out in the woods, watching some deer.” David replied. Well, it was true—just not the whole truth, and Everett grinned. Ricky kind of knew that something had transpired, and elected to not push the subject.

“Hey guys, listen up,” Jeff announced, “If anyone DOESN’T want cheese on their burger, I need to know, otherwise they’ll all be cheeseburgers. Nobody said different, baby, so put cheese on all of them.”

Julian placed a slice of cheese on each hamburger, making them all cheeseburgers. As the cheese started to melt, Julian opened two buns on each plate, and Jeff place a cheeseburger on each bun.

“COME AND GET EM!” Jeff yelled, “the trimmings are in the cabin.”

As the burgers came off the grill, Julian was handing the plates to the guys, who were taking their plates into the cabin to fix them up with toppings, and scooping spoonfuls of potato and macaroni salad. Some of the guys were grabbing one of the six chairs around the table, and others went out on the porch and sat on the bench or one of the lawn chairs.

Most of the guys grabbed a soda to go with their food, and most of them also still had water in their systems that was still filling their bladders, and they were still needing to take frequent piss breaks.

Earl, walking out on the lawn and holding his plate just a couple of inches above his cock while he pissed, “Hey guys, my plate is taking a pee!” It drew all the other guys’ attention, and they all shared a good laugh.

After most of the boys enjoyed a slice of carrot cake, and they all dropped their dirty plates and plastic flatware into the trash bags, they started to pull their pissy, but nearly dry underwear and pants back on, preparing to head back to campus. All the guys gave their hosts, (Matt and Jeff), a warm and loving hug, and thanked them for a fun day. David and Everett exchanged phone numbers, knowing they would be getting together again soon for some fun.

The guys discussed having some more watergames in the fall semester, before cold weather sets in, but things would be different. Vern and Earl are seniors, and won’t be back in the fall. Matt, Jeff, Cliff and David will be seniors come fall. Ricky and Everett will be sophomores, Leslie will be a freshman and Levi and Julian will be juniors.

Jeff had announced that he and Julian had plans for tonight and wouldn’t be going back to campus tonight. Matt and Leslie gathered up the rest of the guys and headed back to campus, leaving Jeff and Julian alone at last! They went out and gathered their almost dry boxers and shorts off the fence and brought them inside, draping them over the backs of two of the kitchen chairs to finish drying overnight. They then sat in two of the remaining chairs at the table.

“Are we going to have that bath,” Julian asked, “like we planned?”

“We’re stupid, baby,” Jeff commented, “we should have brought a clean change to put on, after we bathed. We could do the bath, but we’d end up putting on the pissy boxers and shorts in the morning, and that would undo the purpose of the bath.”

Julian walked over and picked up his shorts, and took a sniff of them, then did the same with Jeff’s shorts.

“They hardly smell,” Julian stated.

“I know,” Jeff said, grinning, “baby, what color is pee?”

“Yellow.”

“Could you pee right now?”

“Yeah,” Julian replied, “why?”

Jeff, walking over and taking a clean, clear glass from the cupboard, “Pee in here,” and handed the glass to Julian. He took the glass from Jeff, lowered it under the head of his prick and filled the glass about two/thirds full of fresh piss, and handed it back to Jeff.

Jeff, holding the glass up, “What color?”

“It looks almost like water,” Julian said.

Jeff, holding the glass to his nose, and taking a sniff, “It smells almost like water too.”

“Jul, the kidneys filter all the impurities from your body, and send them to your bladder as pee. When we drink a lot of water in a short time, like all of us did today, it’s like a flush, and the kidneys just have water to filter out of the bloodstream, so the pee is almost all just water. When it’s almost all water, the smell is weak, and the color is very pale, like this.

“After the burgers were cooked,” Jeff said, “I put a kettle of water on the grill to warm up, so we could have some warm water to wash up with. We need to hustle, cause it will soon be getting dark.”

Jeff went to the grill and got the kettle of warm water and brought it to the sink in the cabin. He then reached under the sink and brought out a wash basin, setting it in the sink and poured some warm water into it.

“Baby, bring a chair over here and stand on it,” Jeff instructed, and Julian did as his boyfriend told him.

Jeff then dipped a washcloth in the water, soaped it, and started to wash Julian’s body, from his waist down to his knees and everything in between.

Julian, giggling, “This reminds me of how my Mom washed me sometimes when I was a toddler.”

Jeff then rinsed the washcloth and wrung it out, then rinsed the same areas of Julian’s body, then tenderly dried him with a bath towel.

“Okay, you’re done,” Jeff said, “We’ll trade places and you can do me.”

Julian felt a bit awkward, but soon got the hang of it, trying as close as possible to duplicate Jeff’s treatment on Jeff’s body. He used the same towel to dry Jeff, and just as he finished he couldn’t resist giving Jeff’s cock a tender kiss on the head of it, causing Jeff to giggle. When Jeff stepped down from the chair, he emptied the basin into the sink, turning it upside down to drain.

Jeff thought about the condoms and lube that were in his glove box, but didn’t think they would be needed tonight. Jeff turned on the camp light, giving them some light, and set it on the table. They decided to share a bottle of Pepsi, taking turns sipping from the open top.

“Have you told your family yet,” Jul asked, “about this summer?”

“No baby,” Jeff said, “I need to, ‘cause Wednesday is move out day, and I’m so looking forward to living with you and your family this summer. I can’t believe what your Dad has done to help me. Your parents are simply awesome, wonderful people. I don’t know how my parents would react, if they knew I was in love with a boy, but baby, I wouldn’t trade you for all the girls in the world!”

“You’re going to have to tell them someday, or…..”

“Or what, baby?” Jeff asked.

“I don’t know,” Julian said, “I just never thought I’d meet someone like you, but now—I couldn’t stand to lose you.”

“Sweetheart,” Jeff said, “I won’t ever let anyone come between us, you mean too much to me!”

“Baby, can we go to bed?” Julian asked.

“Sure,” Jeff replied, “grab the lamp, and I’ll pull down the stairs.”

The boys climbed the stairway to the bedroom loft, sat on the bed and removed their sneakers and socks, then both removed each others t-shirts, they pulled down the bed cover, and crawled into the sheets, snuggling together, their naked bodies pressed together for the first time. Jeff turned off the camp light, and the room was completely dark.

They kissed and hugged and kissed some more. Four hands were feeling and investigating every part of each other’s bodies, including genitals, which they had both previously avoided. Both young men had erections that seemed as hard as steel and both were seriously leaking precum from their pee slits.

Julian, his hand on Jeff’s cock and his finger feeling the slipperiness of the precum streaming from Jeff’s pee hole, “Baby I’ve never—you know I’ve never had sex—I want to—do something—would it be alright if—”

“Baby,” Jeff stated, “I’m yours, do whatever you feel like doing, it’s OK baby, you don’t need permission—just do it!”

Julian slid down in the bed and started to lick the precum off the head of Jeff’s cock, then took the head and about two inches of the shaft into his mouth. Sucking a cock was a brand new experience for Julian, and he so much wanted to make his boyfriend feel good.

Julian, pulling off, “Does it feel OK baby? This is my first time, and if I can do something better, please tell me, I want so much to please you.”

“Oh god, baby!” Jeff exclaimed, “Your mouth is so warm, so soft, so loving—you’re doing just fine, I think I’m in heaven! You’re making me feel so good. You may be a rookie, but you’re gonna be a champion cocksucker!”

“Oh, baby, you’re a natural at this, you’ve got me feeling so good!” Jeff said, encouraging Julian, “I know you’re gonna make me blow my wad, I need to know where you want me to finish. I won’t cum in your mouth if you don’t want me to.”

Julian, pulling off, “I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste your seed.” He then returned to his work, dying to make his boyfriend climax. Jeff was moaning in pleasure, loving the sensation Julian was providing him, and feeling his orgasm coming to a head.

“Oh Fuck!” Jeff exclaimed, “Baby! I’m about to—fuck—I’m so fucking close—baby you’re pulling my juice out—my balls are gonna—I’m gonna shoot!—Ohhhhhh!” Jeff reached orgasm, his man juice escaping his body through his erect cock and shooting into his boyfriend’s mouth.

Julian felt Jeff’s cock pulse, and then the glorious sensation of his lover’s seed spurting into his mouth for the first time, the first couple ropes of cum hit his throat and the rest was on his tongue. Jeff had said he would likely gag, but he didn’t. He used his hand to squeeze the last of Jeff’s release into his mouth.

Pulling off, with his mouth full of Jeff’s semen, he wondered, just for a few seconds, what to do with it. There was really no place to spit it out, so he swallowed it, but still had the flavor of it lingering on his tongue, and it tasted good.

“Oh my god, baby—that was fantastic, are you OK?” Jeff asked.

“More than OK, Baby,” Julian responded, “I just knew, in my heart, that I was going to like doing that for you, did I do ok?”

“Baby, that was incredible!” Jeff exclaimed, “It’s hard to believe that was really your first time, or was it just your first time with me?”

“I’ve dreamed about doing that with you,” Julian said, “but that really was the first time I’ve ever actually sucked a cock, and baby, your cum tastes nice, it could be addicting.”

“Have you tasted cum before?” Jeff asked.

“Yeah,” Julian admitted, “but just mine, this probably sounds gross, but I have jacked off sometimes and gotten cum on my hand and licked it off, and sometimes even cummed into my hand and then ate it.”

Jeff, snickering, “That’s not gross, baby, I think a lot of guys have done that, including me. Right now I want nothing more than to return that favor, so I can taste your cum!” Jeff had his hand on Julian’s cock, and knew that Jul was still aroused and still leaking precum. The two boys swapped positions, Jeff knelt between Julian’s feet and lowered his face, taking his lover’s erection into his mouth, for the first time.

As Jeff had told Julian, he had sucked a couple of cocks back in high school, but right now he was ready to suck off the boy he really loved. He was so anxious to taste his boyfriend’s milk, and to give him pleasure. In two or three minutes he heard Julian moaning softly and knew he was pleasuring Julian and himself at the same time. Jeff had wanted to do this with Julian ever since that day he first met him, the Day Julian stole his heart. Jeff still is astounded at how much he has fallen in love with this beautiful young man, and how little he even thinks about girls—all he wants—is Julian!

Julian is squirming, Jeff’s mouth is treating him to the most wonderful sensation and feeling he has ever experienced, and Jeff will soon bring him to a full orgasm. The only previous times he’s ever shot his wad was from masturbation and the night he and Jeff both messed up their boxers, and that alone was pretty intense. He is happy that Jeff wants to taste him in the way he tasted Jeff less than half an hour ago.

Jeff’s head is bobbing, as his mouth worked on Julian’s wonderful boyhood. He is anxious to bring his lover to climax.

“Baby,” Julian said softly, “I’m not going to last much longer, this is the most wonderful feeling I’ve ever had, I feel like I’m gonna explode almost any minute—shit—I’m close! Oh, my juice is coming, and it feels so—I can’t explain—but it’s an awesome feeling—BABY!” Julian felt his balls explode, and his man juice shooting out of his pee slit and into Jeff’s anxious mouth.

Jeff felt Julian’s body tense up, just before he felt his cock start to pulse, shooting a huge rope that hit the back of Jeff’s throat, nearly gagging him, then several more healthy spurts shot into his mouth. Julian just experienced the most intense orgasm of his life, and Jeff was happy to have received it. For the first time, Jeff actually swallowed a boy’s cum, and he loves the taste of Julian’s boy juice in his mouth. Back in high school, a couple of guys had cum in his mouth, and Jeff had spit it out, but there was no way he was going to let Julian’s tasty milk be wasted.

As Julian came down from his sexual high, they shared a romantic kiss, both boys tasting the afterglow of each other’s cum in each other’s mouths. Their arms wrapped around each other’s bodies, and they soon fell asleep, their naked bodies close together, actually touching, with not so much as room for a sheet of paper between them. They both love the closeness they both share with each other.

(To be continued)

* * * * * *

As an author, I thrive on comments - If you like what I'm writing, please drop a comment and let me know.

Coming in Chapter 4

J&J prepare to spend a loving Sunday together
J&J romantically dance naked in the rain
They may have discovered Uncle Jim’s secret
The boys experiment with a 69 for the first time
Jeff informs his Dad that he is not coming home for the summer
J&J are given a real scare on their return to the cabin
Jeff is reunited with his Uncle Jim, and gains a huge supporter
Uncle Jim introduces J&J to his boyfriend of a year, Calvin

Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

After posting the first four chapters of this story and not receiving a single comment, I can only assume that there is little, if any, interest in this story. I feel that adding any additional chapters to this story is a waste of my time and energy, so it ends with Chapter 4. Maybe folks will like my next effort better.

Link to comment

Another great chapter. I suspect the two lovebirds may encounter some headwinds in Jeff's parents....

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..