Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 9,434 Words
  • 8,834 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 1. Chapter 1

If you find the concept of a few college guys wetting their pants objectionable, you may not want to read this story.

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. A small portion of the story involves a group of college boys playing what they call the Watergame, where they all drink a lot of water and try (mostly unsuccessfully) to keep from wetting their pants, and the last boy to stay dry wins. If you find the concept of a few guys wetting their pants objectionable, you may not want to read this story.

* * * * * *

Jeff and Matt are in their junior year at university, and have been dorm mates since their freshman year. It’s Sunday and they just returned to the dorm from the dining hall, having shared a Sunday brunch together, along with their best buddy, Cliff, who stays two rooms down.

“Catch you guys later,” Cliff stated, heading toward his dorm room.

“Later, Dude,” Jeff said, “C’mon by later, if you get bored.”

Matt just turned 21 a few weeks ago, and is the only one of the two that can legally purchase alcohol. Neither of the them are ‘seasoned’ beer drinkers, but have started to enjoy the buzz since Matt can run out and grab some beer when they decide to have a little fun. A few beers make the study go easier, and they’re getting close to the end of the semester, just a few more weeks to go.

“I’ll buy today,” Jeff stated, “If you’ll fly.”

“It’s your turn anyway,” Matt said, holding his hand out, “I bought last week, I’ll sure be glad when you’re 21, and you’ll be able to make the beer runs too.” Jeff handed Matt a Twenty.

Cliff caught up with Matt, while Matt was headed to the parking lot.

“Hold up, Matt!” Cliff exclaimed. “I feel like a cheapskate, Dude. You guys are always willing to share your beer with me—and—well—will a Twenty buy us an extra twelve-pack?”

“Sure will, Cliff,” Matt said, accepting the money, “wanna ride along?”

“Why not,” Cliff said, “and I can help carry it back to your room.”

Cliff and Matt returned to the dorm about half an hour later. Matt knew that both 12-packs would not fit in the small fridge and asked Cliff to put one of them in his fridge until they needed it, a little later. He then returned to Matt and Jeff’s room soon after, and they all popped open a beer. An hour later they had all drank three cans each.

Cliff, standing up, “I gotta pee.”

“No—wait!” Jeff said.

“Let’s play the game,” Matt said, grinning.

“What game?” Cliff questioned, “I can’t now, I gotta pee too bad.”

“Got $5.00 Cliff?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, why?” Cliff said.

“OK, here’s how it works,” Matt explained, “We all put up $5.00 each, it goes up on this shelf. Then we all hold our pee, as long as we can, and the last guy to still be dry gets the $15.00, and then he can go and pee in the toilet, and still be dry.”

“This is stupid,” Cliff said, “I’m afraid I’ll pee in my pants!”

“Oh, C’mon Cliffie,” Jeff encouraged, “any of us might piss our pants, but it’s all in fun, put up your $5.00, and well put up ours.”

The three guys all dug out $5.00 from their pockets and Matt put the money on the shelf, then, immediately grabbed his cock, through the front of his jeans, and started to feel the warm yellow liquid stream from the pee slit of his cock. It filled his underwear and the crotch of his jeans, and ran down the inside of his pants leg, making a puddle on the floor. He and Jeff both grinned, while Cliff watched, with his mouth open wide.

Seconds later, Jeff shifted the position of his penis, shoving the head into one of his pants legs and proceeded to saturate his pants leg, with pee running off his knee onto the floor, creating a second puddle. Cliff watched in total disbelief and shock, while also doing a pee dance, and feeling he is running out of time.

“I don’t believe both of you guys totally pissed your pants!” Cliff exclaimed, “Can I go pee now?”

“Go ahead, Cliff,” Matt said, smiling, “I guess we’ve tortured you long enough.”

Cliff made a beeline for the bathroom, pulling his cock out through his fly and aiming the head toward the toilet, starting to piss about five feet from the toilet bowl, but the entire stream landed inside the bowl. Cliff squeezed out the last, tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped up again. When he walked back out, Matt and Jeff both gave Cliff’s crotch a feel and agreed that Cliff was dry.

Matt, retrieving the $15.00 from the shelf, “Here you go Dude, you won, fair and square,” handing the money to Cliff. Secretly Matt and Jeff wanted Cliff to win, and allowed them selves to lose, hoping Cliff might want to play the game again in the future. Jeff grabbed two thick bath towels from the hamper in the bathroom, and dropped them on the two puddles to soak up the pee that had run onto the floor.

Neither Matt nor Jeff made any attempt to remove their wet jeans. Matt placed a plastic trash bag on the seat of his computer chair to keep his quite-soaked jeans from leaking into the seat cushion before sitting down. Jeff used another large trash bag to place under his wet jeans, and sat on the sofa, offering the other side to Cliff. Jeff and Cliff got into a ball game on the TV, and all three men continued to drink more beer. Matt was working on a project on his computer. When Matt or Jeff had too much pressure, they just leaked a little more piss into their jeans. Cliff could handle a little more, as he had dumped his bladder into the toilet, twice.

At one point, Cliff’s team scored and he slapped his hand down on Jeff’s thigh, then pulled it back like it had landed on hot coals, having forgotten that Jeff’s pants were still wet. Jeff grinned, WTF, it was only wet with a little pee, not gonna hurt anyone.

“Why don’t you guys put on some dry pants,” Cliff complained.

Jeff and Matt, glanced at each other and then got up, and removed the personal stuff like wallets and keys from their pockets and lay them on the desk, then removed their sneakers and socks. They were both wearing slim fit jeans and helped each other to pull the wet jeans off each other’s legs, and then pulled off their wet boxer-briefs, dropping all the wet garments into a hamper in the bathroom. They then walked back in front of Cliff, naked from the waste down, and their flaccid peckers openly exposed.

Cliff, snickering, “Just what I always wanted to see, Dude’s cocks hanging loose two feet in front of my face!”

“I’ll just bet,” Matt replied, “that there are some gay guys on this campus that would have about creamed their jeans if they’d seen that.”

“Probably so,” Cliff responded, “but I’m not one of them.”

Matt and Jeff then walked to their dresser and got pairs of dry, clean boxer-briefs, and pulled them on.

“You guys wanna chip in on a pizza and some wings?” Jeff suggested.

“Now THAT’S a game I could get into!” Cliff remarked, smiling, “but I do think you two need to put on more clothes if we’re going for pizza.”

“No need for that,” Matt said, “we’ll just order delivery, and we’ll all be in for the night.”

“Well,” Jeff suggested, smirking, “Since Cliff is still dry, we could put on some dry jeans, and we could all play another round of the game.”

“I’ve had enough of the game for one day,” Cliff said, “I’m just hungry, and need to get some sleep after the pizza. I’ve got an 8:00 AM class in the morning.”

“Party pooper,” Jeff replied, and placed the order for the food.

The three guys destroyed the food after it arrived, and Cliff, since he was actually dressed in jeans, offered to take the trash, including all the empty beer cans, out to the dumpster. He then went to his room.

“Jeff”, Matt asked, “do you still have access to your uncles cabin, where we’ve played our game a few times, out in those woods?”

“Yeah,” Jeff answered, “but if it’s just us, we can play here, like we did today. Maybe we can even get Cliff to play with us.”

“I’ve been brainstorming,” Matt replied, “check this flyer out.” Pointing to the computer screen. Jeff read it and grinned.

Watersport Challenge Game
Can you hold it longer?
We’ll meet at the tennis court parking lot
This Saturday at noon, 2 or 3 of us
will drive to the Game location
Off campus – Guys only
For Sign ups and Rules
(XXX) STAY DRY (after 5:00 PM)
Fun and Prizes – Win up
To $100 – Entrance fee $10.00

“I love the idea,” Jeff stated, smiling, “but I see some possible problems. Who’s going to pay for that much beer and we probably should note a minimum age of 21.”

“I have answers,” Matt responded. To begin with, we’ll use bottled water instead of beer, it goes through just as fast, and it’s cheaper. That also eliminates the danger of underage drinkers, or anyone getting drunk. We might just attract some freshmen or sophomores into our little game group too.”

“Where did you get the phone number?” Jeff asked.

“Why don’t you check it out, call it and see who answers,” Matt said.

Jeff, being unfamiliar with the number, put in the letters and placed the call, then was surprised when Matt answered. His phone also displayed ‘calling Matt’. He knew Matt’s number, and also had him on speed dial, but not with the letters ‘STAY DRY’.

“That was hard,” Matt said, “Trying to find the right letters to use my phone number. If someone I know calls me, their name will come up on my phone, if it’s a stranger, only the number will show, and I can give them the information, rules, and get them signed up for some fun.”

“Matt,” Jeff suggested, “print off a few of those flyers, and we can sneak them onto the bulletin boards tomorrow, between classes. What, exactly, are the rules?”

“1. At the beginning, everyone empties, so we all are equal to start, and we all have empty bladders.
2. Everyone participating puts up a $10.00 Admission fee.
3. The Admission fees are what totals up for the Prize.
4. We all drink a 20oz. bottle of water every 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Anyone caught sneaking a pee will be disqualified.
6. Anyone caught dumping water from their bottle will be DQ’d.
7. Anyone DQ’d will forfeit their $10.00, no refunds.
8. The last guy to remain dry wins the Prize.”

“I can just picture this,” Jeff said, “It’ll be a blast, I wonder how many guys we can actually get to sign up?”

“I’m hoping for about 10, because 10 times $10 is $100 and I think some guys will gamble a bit to try and win $100. We probably need to max out at ten, we won’t have enough water for many more than that.”

“I’ll help put out flyers,” Jeff said, “I can’t wait to see if we get some takers. Can you imagine, a whole bunch of guys, all trying to stay dry, and wetting their pants, one at a time. Every guy there will be watching every other guys crotch, watching for guys to start pissing themselves, I can hardly wait!”

Matt printed off 12 flyers and split them with Jeff. They both went to bed soon after. Monday morning both boys woke up at 6:30 AM to the alarm with a need to pee, and, just for the hell of it, jumped in the shower together and pissed on each other before shampooing, soaping and rinsing. Nothing unusual, as they had been pissing on each other in the shower since their first semester together. It was a habit they enjoyed that they’d never mentioned to anyone else.

Even the act of showering together was one they shared regularly and likely would never tell anyone else they did. Most guys would consider showering with another guy to be too gay. Neither Matt or Jeff ever considered themselves to be gay, the gayest thing they ever did was to sometimes jack off together.

Neither of them were jocks, however, both boys had nice bodies that they were never ashamed of. Modesty was a word that was not in either boy’s vocabulary, and the bathroom door was never closed. Many a college chum had stopped by their room unannounced and been treated to a display of unashamed male nudity.

After dressing and grabbing their backpacks, they stopped by Cliff’s room and picked him up and they all went to the dining hall for breakfast. After eating, they all headed to their 8:00 AM class, and after that class ended, Matt and Jeff headed to opposite ends of the campus and sneaked the flyers onto several public bulletin boards.

Returning to their dorm room about 10:00 AM, which now smelled like an outhouse, they gathered their pissed soaked pants and towels, as well as all other soiled clothing, into plastic bags, planning to do laundry later that afternoon, after their 1:00 PM labs ended. They then left again for their 11:00 AM class, then grabbed lunch at the dining hall and then went to their lab at 1:00 PM. At lunchtime Matt received a text.

‘Hi, I’m Levi, I saw your ad, it sounds interesting. Save me a spot, I’ll call you later for details.’ Matt showed the text to Jeff, and Jeff smiled.

About 4:30 PM, while Matt and Jeff were doing their laundry, Matt’s phone rang, with an unfamiliar number calling.

“Hello,” Matt answered.

“Hi, I saw your flyer, about Saturday, I know it’s not 5:00 yet, can you talk now?”

“Yeah, we’re just doing laundry, I can talk, and I’m Matt. Who are you?”

“I’m Ricky, and I’m just a freshman. Does everyone have to be a college student to play this game?”

“Why do you ask?” Matt inquired.

“My boyfriend is still a senior in high school, and he drives up to see me just about every weekend. I’m pretty sure he’d like to participate with me.” Ricky stated. “But we probably need the details, how it works.”

“So you guys are a gay couple?” Matt asked.

“We’ve been dating for about three years,” Ricky explained, “Since Leslie was a sophomore and I was a junior in high school. Our parent’s know, and they have accepted our relationship. If my dorm mate is gone for the weekend, I sneak Leslie into my room so we can sleep together and, you know……”

“No,” Matt chuckled, “I wouldn’t know, I’m straight.”

“I hope you’re just fuckin’ with me,” Ricky said.

“I wouldn’t fuck with you,” Matt said, snickering, “I’ll let your Leslie fuck with you, some of us just like to fuck around.”

“So, let me get this straight,” Ricky stated, “it’s just a bunch of guys, we put up $10 each to make the jackpot, then we all drink the same amount of water and try not to pee, and the only guy to not piss his pants wins?”

“That’s about the size of it,” Matt replied, “so do you guys want in?”

“Do you think we’d be safe?” Ricky asked, “I mean, like—do you think any of these guys might—like—gay bash us?”

“Ricky,” Matt explained, “we’re college students, and more mature than that. I know we have quite a few out gay and lesbian students here, and nobody really gives a shit. I’ve been here nearly three years, and I know of not a single incident where a gay or lesbian student has been harmed, physically. Sure, some get picked on, but it’s all in fun, and usually by their closest friends. So are you guys in?”

“Count us in,” Ricky said, “It sounds like a fun experience, and Leslie will be driving a blue Dodge Caravan. We’ll see you at noon Saturday.”

“We gotcha, Ricky,” Matt said, “and we look forward to meeting you and Leslie at noon on Saturday. Just a heads up, don’t drink much that morning, the less liquid in your body, the more water you can hold.”

“Thanks for the tip,” Ricky said, “laters.” And hung up.

“Well Jeff,” Matt said, smiling, “we’ve got our first two takers, and they’re a couple of gay boys.”

“Yeah, I overheard,” Jeff replied, grinning, “that’s cool, I’m sure they piss their pants the same way straight boys do.” Matt’s phone rang again, another unknown number, and he answered.

“Hey, Levi here, got a couple?”

“Sure do,” Matt replied.

“I’d like to meet you, are you in your dorm now?” Levi asked.

“No, me and my dorm mate, Jeff, were at the laundry, just ready to put our clothes in the dryers. Wanna come by here?” Matt asked.

“Does Jeff know, you know, about Saturday?” Levi inquired.

“Yeah,” Matt snickered, “he’s my accomplice, we’re in this together.”

“I’ll be there in five! Bye,” Levi hung off.

About four minutes later a big black dude entered the laundry. He must have been about six foot four, and probably around 230 to 250 pounds in weight. His eyes fell immediately on Matt and Jeff and he approached them, cautiously.

“Are you guys Matt and Jeff?” Levi asked.

“We are,” Matt replied, smiling, and extending his hand, “I’m Matt, and this is my dorm mate, Jeff. You must be Levi?” Jeff and Levi also shared a handshake. Levi seemed pretty nervous.

“I am—um—I—well,” Levi stammered.

“Levi,” Jeff tried to break the ice, “Just ask, we don’t bite, I promise.”

“Do you have a problem,” Levi finally asked, “with black guys?”

“Oh!” Matt exclaimed, grinning, “You’re black, I hadn’t noticed.” Matt gave Levi a warm and sincere hug, and Levi immediately relaxed.

“Levi,” Jeff added, “Matt and I are probably two of the most unbiased guys on campus, we don’t discriminate against anyone, and we’re glad to meet you. Have you ever done any—I guess it might be called—pee play with other guys?” he asked.

“Maybe,” Levi said, “when I was in high school, there was a few of us, about five or six guys, when we came into the shower room after gym, we often pissed on each other in the showers before taking our actual showers.” Then, grinning, “We thought it was pretty cool, and some of the other guys said it was really gross.”

Matt, grinning, “Jeff and I would think that would be cool, and fun. We often shower together, and almost always pee on each other.”

“Can you tell me about Saturday?” Levi asked.

Matt and Jeff explained how the game worked, and where it would be played, at the cabin in the woods. The more they chatted, the more excited and anxious Levi became. He definitely wanted in. He also said that he would like to get Julian involved, and it would be good for him.

“Is Julian your boyfriend?” Jeff asked.

“No, I’m not gay,” Levi stated, “Jul is my recluse roomie, and he’s a loner. All he does is go to class, eats in the dining hall, usually alone, he studies, watches some TV and sleeps. He doesn’t have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, really no friends at all. He has been my roommate all year, and I hardly know him, getting into his head is like breaking into Fort Knox. Jul is the most secretive, private person I’ve ever met.”

“Work on him, Levi,” Matt said, “see if you can get him to play with us on Saturday, and maybe we can start getting into Fort Knox.”

“Will do, guys,” Levi said, “do you need to know ahead of time, or can I just show up with him on Saturday, if he agrees to go.”

“Just show up,” Matt said, “I’m certain we’ll have enough water for a couple of extra guys. We’re up to five now, maybe six, if Julian comes with us.”

By Saturday morning, they had seven guys signed up, not counting themselves, or Julian. The only one they had met in person was Levi. About 11:00 AM Matt and Jeff loaded two ice chests into the trunk of Jeff’s car, and they headed to the store, bought two 24-packs of water and two bags of ice. They split one pack between the two chests, and poured a bag of ice into each chest. They then drove to the tennis court parking lot, spotted the blue Dodge Caravan and pulled up beside it. Two young men exited the Caravan and approached Matt and Jeff.

“We’re supposed to meet some guys here, to go off campus for a game,” Ricky explained.

“You gotta be Ricky and Leslie” Matt said, smiling, “I’m Matt and this is my dorm mate, Jeff, we’re glad to meet you.” The four guys shook hands, and then shared hugs.

“Are there going to be any other gay guys there?” Ricky asked.

“We honestly don’t know,” Jeff replied, “we’ve only met one of the guys in person, and he is straight, but he’s cool.”

“We just wondered if we can be ourselves, or do we need to pretend to be straight,” Ricky inquired.

“You can be your normal selves,” Matt replied, “we’re all a bunch of freaky perverts anyway.” Leslie took Ricky’s hand, showing their attachment to each other, and Matt acknowledged, with a smile. It crossed his mind that these two guys made a really cute couple. Leslie has red, curly hair and freckles that totally complements Ricky’s black short hair and blue eyes.

Cliff, approaching unexpectedly, “Got room for one more?”

“Yeah, but, how did you know about this?” Matt asked.

“I—uh—tried to call a weird number,” Cliff explained, grinning, “and my phone said ‘calling Matt’ so I figured you guys were behind this. I hope you don’t think I’m gonna let you guys have this fun without me.”

“I’m glad you’re joining us, Cliffie,” Jeff said, “Cliff, this is Ricky and Leslie, and guys, this is our best buddy, Cliff.” The guys all fisted.

A couple of minutes later, Jeff and Matt saw Levi headed their way, with a much smaller, astoundingly handsome, light-skinned black dude.

“Matt, Jeff,” Levi said, smiling, “I got Mr. Recluse out of the room, this is my roommate, Julian, and Julian, these are the guys that arranged this game today.”

Matt and Jeff shook hands with Julian, and Jeff’s eyes were suddenly glued onto Julian, and he found it impossible to look away.

“Oh my god!” Jeff whispered softly to Matt, “He’s so beautiful!”

“Beautiful?” Matt questioned, pulling Jeff to the side, away from everyone, “Jeff, are you OK?”

“I don’t think so,” Jeff looked down at the ground, then into Matt’s eyes, “Matt, there is something I’ve never told you. You know I always date girls, but back in high school, I had a few flings with boys, so I guess I’m probably Bi. It’s been years since a guy has rocked my boat, like Julian has. I want to hug him, kiss him, and make it with him.”

“Jesus, dude,” Matt said, “you could have at least given me a warning before you dropped a bomb like that on me. It’s quite a shock, but I hope you know that this revelation changes nothing between us. We don’t even know if Julian is gay, but somehow, I have a feeling you will find out, before this day ends.”

“So, you’re ok with me being Bi?” Jeff asked.

Matt, hugging Jeff affectionately, “Of course I’m OK with it. I do think we need to get this show on the road, everyone is waiting on us.”

While this exchange took place four more guys showed up, all on foot. They introduced themselves as Vern, David, Josh and Earl. So now with Matt, Jeff, Ricky, Leslie, Levi, Julian, and Cliff they totaled eleven guys. Leslie stated that the van had two full back seats, so he and Ricky could take up to six guys with them. Levi, Julian and Cliff rode with Jeff and Matt and the four new arrivals rode with Leslie and Ricky. Jeff led the way, and Leslie followed. It was only about 10 or 12 miles to the cabin.

The cabin itself was located in a clearing that was about two miles in from the main road, very secluded with no neighboring buildings in sight. While the guys all climbed out of the vehicles, Jeff retrieved the hidden key and unlocked the back door of the cabin.

It was one large, sparsely furnished room containing a wood stove for cooking and heating, a table with six chairs and a counter for food preparation, and a few cupboards, and a single large sink. Water was supplied by a well with a hand pump that was about twenty feet outside the back door. There was also a park bench and several lawn chairs on the front porch.

“Man,” Vern stated, “where is the bathroom, I gotta take a crap!”

“No bathroom, but there is an outhouse out there,” Jeff stated, and pointed out the back door. Vern left to use the facility, returning about six or eight minutes later. Meanwhile, Matt and Cliff brought the two coolers with the water inside from Jeff’s trunk.

“Okay, let’s get started,” Matt said, “first off, we’ll all go outside and empty our bladders, that way we all start out equal and empty, when we come back in, we’ll take care of the money, while we guzzle our first bottle of water.” All eleven boys went out to the yard and pissed, then returned to the cabin.

“Everybody get a bottle, and we’ll guzzle these in five minutes,” Matt stated, setting the timer for 5, “when the bell rings, your bottles need to be empty, GO!”

“Five minutes a bottle is too fast,” Earl stated, “we’ll get sick.”

“It’s only for the first bottle,” Matt said, “we get 30 minutes each for the rest, I’ll collect the money now, starting with my ten. There is eleven of us, so we should have a total of $110 for the jackpot.” All the guys divvied up their $10 and Matt placed the $110 in his back pocket. A couple minutes later the bell rang and all the guys held up their empty bottles to prove, and then dropped them into a plastic trash bag.

“Okay, everyone grab a new bottle, and I’m setting the timer for 30 minutes,” Matt announced, “When the bell rings, bottle number two needs to be empty. Just to keep everyone honest, nobody goes anywhere alone. Any of us can go outside, like maybe on the porch, but not alone, we’ll all be watching each other, so no one can sneak a pee, or try to dump water out of their bottle.”

By the time they started the third bottle, some of the guys were starting to fidget and squirm in their seats, or hold themselves. The filling bladders were making their presence known, but so far so good, everyone was still dry. The guys that were sitting seemed to be doing a little better than the ones standing, two or three of them starting to squirt into their pants, showing some noticeable wetness in their crotches.

“FUCK!” Levi shouted, holding himself and flooding his jeans, while some of the others started laughing, and losing some control, showing considerably more wetness in their crotches.

“You guys that have pissed your pants are out,” Matt stated, his own pants half wet, “is anyone still dry?”

Ricky, Julian, Cliff, Leslie and Josh claimed to still be dry, Jeff was just starting to wet a little, until Matt playfully poked his finger into Jeff’s gut, causing him to release a sizable squirt.

“Fucker!” Jeff exclaimed, grinning, “you just made me lose!”

“Shit, shit, shit, shit!” Leslie exclaimed, as the color of his jeans turned dark blue, and liquid ran down his pants leg, making a big puddle.

Ricky, laughing, “I think my baby just lost!”

Leslie, grinning, started to tickle Ricky’s ribs, and Ricky instantly peed himself, soaking his jeans and making another puddle. He gave Leslie the evil eye, but the damage was done. It was down to Julian, Cliff and Josh, the last remaining dry guys. All eyes were on them, as they squirmed, danced and tried to stay dry.

Just before the bell rang, Julian and Cliff both lost their battles and totally soaked their jeans, leaving Josh the winner of the $110.

“We have a winner!” Matt announced, pulling the money out of his pocket, and just as he was handing the cash to Josh, Josh flooded his pants.

“Did I still win?” Josh asked.

“As the rules go,” Matt answered, “The last guy to be dry wins, and you outlasted, by about five minutes. Congratulations, Dude!” Josh smiled.

Ricky, approaching Matt, “Matt, we’re both kind of uncomfortable with our pants wet, is there any way we can maybe get our clothes drier before we go back?”

“I think maybe, let me check with Jeff.” Matt replied. He slipped over to Jeff and they talked.

“HEY GUYS!” Matt hollered, “It’s only a little past 2:00, it’s warm and the sun is shining brightly. If any of you want to help get your pants dry, we can hang them on the fence and let the sun dry them, at least for a couple of hours.”

“Great,” Levi replied, “but what if we don’t have underwear, I’m going commando.”

“Maybe,” Matt replied, grinning, “might need to just let it all hang out, I’m going to, so my boxer-briefs can dry too.” Matt and Jeff both proceeded to pull off their wet jeans and boxer-briefs, walked over to the fence and placed them in the sun to dry.

Ricky and Leslie followed suit, and then Levi too, letting his big cock be exposed. Finally all the others followed, even Julian and Cliff. In minutes all eleven of the guys were naked from the waist down, and letting the sun dry out their piss soaked clothing. Ricky and Leslie sat together on the bench on the front porch, holding hands.

“What do you think about Julian?” Ricky asked.

“Being gay?” Leslie responded, “He sent my Gaydar off the screen, but he’s not out, yet, and he’s miserable.”

“It’s almost scary,” Ricky said, smiling, “how much we think alike, we need to help him come out, for his own benefit. Let’s see if we can get him to talk with us. JULIAN!” Ricky hollered, and motioned him over.

Julian cautiously approached Ricky and Leslie, so very aware of his lower nudity, attempting somewhat unsuccessfully to cover his privates with his hand. Ricky had already placed an empty chair facing them.

“What’s up, Guys?” Julian asked.

“Please sit down,” Leslie said, pointing to the chair, “we need to talk.”

Julian sat on the chair, naturally glancing at the two exposed cocks facing him, and, of course, Leslie and Ricky were also viewing Julian’s handsome manhood.

“Julian,” Ricky stated, “this could be a beautiful day for you, the day you come out, and we’d love to help you come out, and be yourself.”

“We know you’re gay,” Leslie commented, “and you’re miserable, just because you haven’t allowed others to know you, and know the awesome person that you are. You can’t hide yourself away forever.”

Julian, as tears started to stream down his face, “I’ve always tried to hide that, I’ve never told anybody, how did you guys figure me out?”

“Gaydar,” Ricky responded, “most all gay people have it. It’s like a sixth sense, that we can feel that certain others are gay. When we first met you, back at the tennis court, both of our Gaydar’s went on high alert, and we both knew that you were one of us.”

Levi, noticing that Julian was crying, walked over to the three boys, stood behind Julian’s chair and placed his hands on Julian’s shoulders.

“What’s going on, Jul?” Levi inquired.

“Nothing,” Julian replied, “Just talking.”

“Nothing doesn’t make a guy cry,” Levi said, “did these guys do or say something to you, to make you cry? Tell me.” Julian didn’t respond.

“Typical Julian,” Levi stated, “always keeping everything to himself, Ricky, Leslie, would you guys please enlighten me? Jul is my friend and roommate, and I need to know.”

“We were just trying to get Julian to come out,” Ricky replied, “and be himself, for his own good.” Levi nodded, knowingly.

“Jul,” Levi begged, “please be honest with me, are you gay?”

That triggered another flood of tears from Julian’s eyes, and Levi wrapped his arms around Julian, trying to comfort him. Julian started to sob, uncontrollably, his head resting on Levi’s shoulder. Julian didn’t verbally answer, but Levi knew the answer.

“Jul,” Levi spoke softly, “we’ve been roommates for almost a year, and I’ve suspected that you were gay, for a long time. I’m hurt, that you never confided that with me, why did you never share that with me?”

Julian, still sobbing, “I was—scared—I just couldn’t.”

“I might be a big guy,” Levi said, “but I’m as gentle as a kitten. Jul, I care about you, and there is no way I would ever hurt you. If anything, I would protect you. These are a cool bunch of guys, I think you should come out to all of us. You need to do it, Jul.”

“I don’t know if I’m ready for that, Levi,” Julian said. Levi walked off.

Ricky, slipping his hand toward Julian’s crotch and wrapping his hand around Julian’s flaccid member, “You’ve got a nice package, you’re going to make some boy very happy!” Julian felt the blood rushing to his face.

“Aw, look baby,” Leslie remarked, “you’ve made poor Julian blush.” Ricky and Leslie grinned at each other, then at Julian, and then Leslie gave Julian’s cock a quick feel, and grinned at Julian.

“Are you guys wanting to mess around with me?” Julian asked.

“Nah, we’re just playing,” Ricky replied, “Les and I have been in a monogamous relationship for about three years, and we only have sex with each other. We’re committed to each other, and very much in love.” Almost as proof, Leslie and Ricky shared a passionate kiss and embrace, causing both of them to suddenly display boners, and making Julian smile.

“HEY EVERYBODY!” Levi called out, “I think my beautiful roommate, Julian, has an announcement to make, Julian?”

Julian, standing speechless, a look of fear in his eyes, “I—I—I can’t—I just can’t—do this!”

“Okay,” Levi said, “I guess he’s a bit shy. This is a really special day, the day Julian has come out as an openly proud and gay man! He’s probably also in need of a boyfriend, in case anyone is interested.”

In seconds, Julian’s face turned crimson, and the small group of guys whooped, hollered, clapped and cheered. Every one of the guys there was offering hugs and congratulations.

Jeff, sneaking close to Levi, “Levi, what’s Julian’s last name?”

“White, why?” Levi asked.

“I have a little surprise for him, you’ll see,” Jeff replied.

Throughout the afternoon guys were periodically heading out to the yard and streaming piss, from all the water they had consumed.

Matt, taking the floor, “Did everyone have fun today?”

“We had a blast,” David said, “could we maybe do this again, in a couple weeks?”

“It would probably be the last time,” Matt stated, “the school year is nearly over.”

“Jeff, could we use the charcoal grill?” Vern asked.

“We could,” Jeff said, “but we don’t have any charcoal, or anything to cook on it.”

“What I was thinking,” Vern added, “If we can do this again in a couple of weeks, we can play the game and combine it with a cookout.”

All of the guys agreed that was a cool idea, and the plan was adopted.

Matt took over again, “I think our pants should be pretty dry by now, and it’s pushing 4:00 PM. We probably need to wrap things up and get back to campus as some of us may have plans for Saturday night.”

Julian was standing near Ricky and Leslie, and Jeff approached him.

Jeff, looking into Julian’s eyes, “Julian, are you aware that there is a boy in this room that has an incredible case of the hots for you?”

“No I wasn’t,” Julian replied.

Jeff knelt down in front of him on one knee, with Julian’s flaccid cock dangling inches in front of his face. Ricky, Leslie and a few others watching thought Jeff was going to try to give Julian a blowjob.

Jeff, reaching for Julian’s hand, “Julian White, I would be so honored if you would share dinner with me tonight, in a nice restaurant, just you and me. Please?”

Julian was caught completely off guard. He’d never been on an actual date with another guy. In fact, although he was well aware that he was attracted to boys, he’d never had sex with anyone, he was a total virgin. Jeff had never asked a boy for a date before, as he had always dated girls, but this is Julian, and Julian is not just any boy, he’s special. Julian has not yet given Jeff an answer.

“Julian,” Jeff remarked, “I need an answer, and I’m not accepting no.”

Julian, grinning sheepishly, “I guess the answer is yes, then.”

Jeff, standing up and facing Julian, “Oh, god, thank you, Jul.” Jeff wrapped his arms around Julian and planted his lips on Julian’s. Julian’s lips parted and Jeff pushed his tongue eagerly into Julian’s mouth, and Julian returned the favor. After about five minutes of sucking on each other’s tongues, both boys were suddenly aware of their exposed erections and that they had an audience, and put some space between them. There was nothing they could do about those pesky boners.

“Okay, lovebirds,” Matt said, “let’s get dressed and get back to campus.”

The guys all found their nearly dry underwear and jeans, and pulled them on their bodies. They dumped the melted ice from the coolers and a couple guys put them into Jeff’s trunk. Jeff locked the door to the cabin, and most of the guys took a last minute pee before they climbed back into the cars.

“Matt,” Jeff asked, “would you mind riding in the back, so Julian can ride up front with me?”

Matt replied, grinning, “Would you rather I drive, so you guys can make out in the back seat?”

“That’s ok, Matt,” Jeff said, smiling, “we should have time for that later, but thanks for the consideration”

When they got back to campus, Leslie pulled into the parking lot near the freshman dorm. Ricky’s dorm mate had gone home for the weekend and Ricky was sneaking Leslie into his room for the night. The dorm where Levi and Julian lived was right next to the junior dorm where Matt and Jeff lived.

“Julian,” Jeff asked, “can you be ready by 6:00 PM, and where do you want me to pick you up?”

“We’re in 206,” Levi stated, “why don’t you pick him up there, so I can get a photo of you two before you leave.”

“Why do you want a photo?” Jeff asked.

“It’s yawl’s first date,” Levi said, smiling, “we gotta have a photo, for memories sake, and it’s kind of a special occasion.”

“I’ll see you at 6:00 Julian,” Jeff said, “please don’t get cold feet and stand me up.”

“He won’t,” Levi promised, “I’ll make sure he’s ready.”

Jeff and Matt grabbed the coolers and carried them to their dorm room.

“Jeff,” Matt commented, “you’re really into Julian, aren’t you, or are you just wanting to hook up for some sex.”

“Well, he is sexy,” Jeff admitted, “and if he wanted to have sex with me, I wouldn’t turn him down, but I mostly want to know Julian, the man. I’ve never met anyone, boy or girl, that has turned me on like Julian has. I need to get cleaned up, I’m picking him up for our date at 6:00.”

“Where are you taking him?” Matt asked.

“Wherever he wants to go,” Jeff replied, “I just want to be with him.”

* * * * * *

Julian showered, dried off and shaved, then came out to the bedroom area and pulled clean boxers and socks out of a draw and pulled them on.

“Do you have any deodorant?” Levi asked.

“No, I need to buy some more,” Julian replied.

“Here,” Levi said, “use some of mine,” handing Julian his deodorant stick, “you need to smell nice for your date.” Levi then sprayed some sexy smelling cologne on his collarbones. “Got a plain white T-shirt?”

“I was gonna wear one of these,” Julian said, holding up a Rap star T-shirt.

“Jeff’s taking you to a nice restaurant, not McDonalds. Wear the white T and a sport shirt over it, and put on a belt, so your pants don’t sag. You don’t want to look like a street thug!” Levi coached.

After the suggested adjustments, Julian was one hot sexy dude.

“Man,” Levi said, “if I was a gay guy or a girl, I’d be onto you, big time.” Then he displayed two thumbs up, and smiled.

“Jul, I’m just so fucking happy that you came out today,” Levi said, “believe me, it’s going to change your life in a lot of ways, and all for the better. You should already be feeling some relief, just knowing that you no longer have to hide your sexuality. You’ve kicked the closet out of the way, and you can start to be the real Julian White, the one that people want to be around—so what if you like guys—nobody really cares.”

* * * * * *

Jeff showered, dried, shaved and dressed in his newest skinny jeans, and a nice sport shirt. After combing his hair, he was checking his clothes, hoping there were no wrinkles.

“Matt,” Jeff asked, “do I look OK?”

“Jesus, Jeff,” Matt reacted, “you were never this meticulous before dating your girls, and you look just fine.”

“Sorry,” Jeff replied, “Girls are a dime a dozen, but there’s only one Julian. I need to leave, I don’t want to keep Julian waiting.”

“I know how excited you are, Jeff, “Matt stated, “and I really do hope that you and Julian have a wonderful date.” Jeff walked out, leaving Matt shaking his head in amusement.

Three minutes later Jeff was at the dorm next door, knocking at the door of room 206. The door swung open.

“Come in Jeff,” Levi welcomed, smiling, “your date is ready. Guys, stand over against that wall.” Levi took a photo with his phone. “Let’s get another, put your arms around the others shoulder, that’s it, smile.” Another flash took place. “Hold on a couple.”

Levi, bringing the second photo onto the phone screen, “If we removed all the excess clothing, you two would make a great centerfold photo for a magazine. You’re still a damned cute couple, even dressed.”

“Coming from a straight dude,” Julian stated, grinning, “we’ll consider that a complement. I’m ready to go Jeff, if you are.”

“Thanks, Levi, for having my date ready,” Jeff said, “We’ll see you later.” Levi couldn’t help but smile, watching Jeff take Julian’s hand and leading him out of the dorm and to his car. Jeff was the perfect gentleman, even opening the passenger door for his date, then walking around and entering the driver’s door and sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Jeff,” Julian said, “you’re treating me like a girl.”

“No I’m not,” Jeff argued, “I’m treating you like a date. I want our date to be as perfect as possible, now, tell me where you want to go.”

“Why are you putting this on me?” Julian asked.

“Because you are my special guest, and I want you to be happy.”

“Can you at least offer me some possible choices?” Jul asked.

“Sure,” Jeff replied, “Outback, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, uh—uh”

“I haven’t had steak in—like—forever,” Julian mentioned.

“Would Outback Steakhouse work then, or even better, Texas Roadhouse?” Jeff asked.

“Which one is better?”

“I think Texas Roadhouse is better, but that’s just my opinion,” Jeff said.

“OK,” Julian remarked, “let’s go there.”

“On our way,” Jeff said, as they pulled out of the parking lot at the campus and drove toward the mall area, where Texas Roadhouse was. It was not real busy for a Saturday, and they were seated quickly. Julian slipped into one side of the booth, but Jeff hesitated to sit.

“Jeff,” Julian asked, “is something wrong?”

“I’m not sure where to sit,” Jeff explained, “If I sit beside you, I can hold your hand, inconspicuously, but I can’t gaze into your eyes, and if I sit across, I can gaze into your eyes, but our hands would be on top of the table.”

“Sit across,” Julian said, “we can gaze into each others eyes, and it will be easier to talk—we can hold hands later, and we’ll have our hands free to cut our steaks.” Jeff slid into the opposite side of the booth.

Cory informed us that he would be our server tonight, and took our drink orders, returning with them about three minutes later, and bringing us menus. He told us he’d be back in a few to take our orders.

“I think we lucked out,” Julian stated, “we got the cutest server in the place, and I think he’s gay, too.”

“I think your Gaydar is right on target,” Jeff said, grinning, and placing his hand on the table, palm up, “gimme your hand.”

Julian, gingerly placing his hand in Jeff’s, “Somebody might see.”

“You know what,” Jeff remarked, “I really don’t care if they do.”

The two boys studied the menu and didn’t see Cory approach them.

“Would you like to order an appetizer?” Cory asked, both boys pulled their hands back, but Cory had already noticed.

“How about a Texas Rose?” Jeff asked.

“Good choice, and it’s perfectly OK, about the hands,” Cory said, smiling, “how long have you guys been together?”

“It’s our first date,” Jeff answered.

“And my first date—ever!” Julian added.

“I hope it’s just the first of many,” Cory said, “my boyfriend is one of the chefs here, and we’ve been dating for about a year now.”

“Does anybody know about you two?” Jeff asked.

“Yeah,” Cory smiled, “we couldn’t hide it forever, everybody here knows. Even the manager doesn’t care, he’s just warned us not to show any PDA here at work. He tries to schedule our days off together, too. Let me get your appetizer ordered.”

“Our waiter is so fucking cool!” Julian exclaimed.

“He sure is,” Jeff agreed, “and my hand is so fucking empty, I want your hand back in mine, it feels so good, just to hold your hand in mine. I can’t believe, you’ve never dated anyone?” Julian returned his hand to Jeff.

“Well, I was never attracted to girls,” Julian explained, “and I was too scared to ever approach any guys, and none of them ever asked me to date—so, here I am—on my first date—and it feels wonderful!”

“Jul,” Jeff said, “you are so fucking beautiful, I can’t believe that no guy has ever tried to steal your heart. So I guess you’ve never had sex?”

“I’ve had sex,” Julian replied, “if jerking off is considered having sex.”

“All guys do that,” Jeff responded, smiling, “I think having sex is considered to be sexual activity between two people.”

Cory delivered their Texas Rose and refilled their drinks. They gave Cory their entrée orders.

“It’s an onion!” Julian exclaimed, “I don’t do onions.”

“Best tasting onion you’ve ever had,” Jeff said, taking a strip, dipping it in the sauce and slipping it in his mouth.

“I think I’ll pass,” Julian said.

Jeff taking a little more onion and dipping it in the sauce and aiming it toward Julian’s lips, “Open up, or the sauce will be all over your moustache." Julian opened his mouth and Jeff slid the onion in. Julian made a face at first, then smiled after he started to chew and taste it.

“Not bad,” Julian stated, as he reached for some more Texas Rose. Jeff smiled as both boys worked the onion to ‘gone’.

“If that’s how it is,” Julian responded, “I guess I’m a total virgin. Jeff, I’ve told you my history, how about you telling me yours, and are you gay, straight or what?”

“It’s impolite to talk with your mouth full,” Jeff said, “we can pick up this conversation after we’re done with dinner.”

Cory served their salads, and soon after, the entrées, checking back on them frequently. The two boys thoroughly enjoyed their meal, the companionship, and Cory’s attentive service. When Cory offered them a dessert, they were stuffed, and declined.

Cory, delivering the check, “It’s been my pleasure to service—I mean serve you guys, I work almost every Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, and you are more than welcome to ask for me.”

“We’ll do that,” Jeff said, giving Cory an affectionate hug, “and when you get off tonight you can service your boyfriend.” Cory grinned, knowing that his accidentally on purpose slip of the tongue had made its point. It flashed through his mind that if he wanted to cheat on his boyfriend, he might enjoy servicing those two boys that just left. Jeff had paid for the meals with his debit card, and when Cory cleared the table he realized that the boys had each left him a $10.00 cash tip.

Jeff and Julian returned to campus a little after 9:00 PM and parked near their dorms. Jeff was still in ‘escort’ mode, he exited the driver’s side and walked around the car and opened the door for Julian.

“I’ll walk you to your door,” Jeff stated, wrapping his arm around Julian and guiding him slowly and lovingly toward his dorm, and up the stairs to room 206. Jeff loved being close to Julian, and was reluctant to let the evening end.

When they were outside Julian’s door, Jeff pushed Julian’s back against the wall and pressed his body into him, and his lips into Julian’s, instigating a deep and romantic kiss. Julian instinctively received it, and anxiously kissed back. Both boys felt each other’s hardening cocks pressing against the others thighs, as they ground against each other.

“Jul,” Jeff panted, “I don’t want this moment to ever end! Did you enjoy tonight?”

“Oh, Jeff,” Julian remarked, “If this has been a dream, I don’t want to ever wake up. This whole day has been nothing but awesome. Shall we go in, I know Levi is going to want to know how our date went.” Julian pushed the unlocked door open and pulled Jeff inside with him.

“Hi guys,” Levi said, turning off the TV, “How did your date go?”

“I think it went very, very well,” Jeff said.

For a boy that never opened up, Julian couldn’t shut up. Jeff could hardly get a word in edgewise. Levi could hardly believe that this was the same Julian. He was so excited at one point he even jumped up and sat on Levi’s lap, and kissed Levi’s cheek.

“Hey, hold up a minute,” Jeff said, “It’s been a long day, and I know Matt is going to question me too. If you guys will excuse me, my crib is calling me.” Then, hugging Julian, “Jul, I want to thank you for a most wonderful date! You have no idea how much I enjoyed our time together.”

“Jeff,” Julian asked, “will I see you tomorrow?”

“I’m looking forward to it,” Jeff said, giving Julian another sweet kiss.

Julian, after Jeff left, ”Gosh, Levi, Jeff is an awesome kisser.”

“I wouldn’t know,” Levi replied, snickering, “I’ve never kissed boys.”


* * * * * *

Jeff entered his dorm room, Matt and Cliff were both sitting on Matt’s bed, their jeans pushed down, and Matt’s laptop was showing a porn video. Matt and Cliff both had their hands wrapped around their boners, jacking them.

“Damn Jeff,” Matt said, “your timing sucks.”

“Sure, sure,” Jeff countered, “like you’re doing something we haven’t all done together a few dozen times? You guys might just as well finish what you’ve started, and get some sexual relief. Maybe I’ll just join you, I could stand to drop a load too.” Jeff kicked off his sneakers, dropped his jeans and boxers and started to work his own cock, while lying on his bed and watching the other two guys.

“What’s the matter Jeff,” Matt taunted, “your new boyfriend isn’t taking care of you?”

“He’s not my boyfriend, and we haven’t done anything, sexually.”

“He’s not putting out?” Cliff asked, sarcastically.

Jeff, starting to cry, “For Christ Sake—Jul and I—are just trying—to get to—know each other.”

“Oh, Fuck!” Matt exclaimed, jumping up, pulling his pants up and bouncing over to Jeff’s bed, and wrapping his arms around him, “I’m sorry, Jeff, we didn’t mean to hurt you!”

“I’ll see if—I can find—another dorm—so you won’t—have to—worry about me.” Jeff sobbed.

“Matt!” Cliff remarked, “We’ve got to fix this!”

“We’ve been the closest of friends for almost three years,” Matt stated, “we can’t lose our friend, over a misunderstanding!”

“Jeff,” Cliff said, “we need to know what’s going on in your head, I suspect you have some really deep feelings for Julian, am I right?”

“Julian makes me feel good,” Jeff tried to explain, “I’ve never met anyone that makes me feel like he makes me feel, and I’m so happy, and comfortable, when we’re together.”

“Jeff, how was your date with Julian tonight?” Matt asked.

“Wonderful, it was the best date I’ve ever had, and it was Julian’s very first date, ever. I tried really hard to make it perfect,” Jeff replied, “We had dinner at the Texas Roadhouse, and our server was a really cute gay boy named Cory, and Cory did everything right.”

“Matt,” Cliff stated, “I think Jeff is either falling, or has fallen in love with Julian. If that’s the case, it means Jeff is gay, and he needs his friends more than ever before. We need to give him our support, love, and understanding.” Matt nodded in agreement.

“Jeff, it doesn’t matter,” Matt commented, “if you love Julian, or any other guy, we’re still your friends, and we don’t want you moving out, how bout a beer?”

“Thanks, guys,” Jeff said, smiling, “I just need to get to bed, Julian and I have plans tomorrow, so we’re OK?”

“We’re fine,” Matt said, as he and Cliff both gave Jeff a loving hug, “we’re going to watch a movie on TV, sleep tight, and we love you.”

Cliff, after Jeff fell asleep, “I think Jeff’s turning gay on us.”

“I don’t think he’s turning gay,” Matt said, “I suspect he’s been gay, and kept it hidden by dating girls. In the nearly three years we’ve been dorm mates, he’s never had a steady girlfriend, it’s been a different girl every date. He’s never shown any emotional feelings toward any of them like he’s showing toward Julian. I think he really cares for Julian, in a romantic way.”

“Well,” Cliff replied, “Jeff has been our closest friend all this time, if he is discovering another side of himself, I’ll never turn my back on him.”

“I won’t either,” Matt said, “I’m not willing to throw away a three year friendship that’s as strong as ours has been, over something like this.”

* * * * * *
(to be continued)

Coming in Chapter 2

Jeff introduces Julian to the bedroom, upstairs in the cabin
Julian and Jeff officially become boyfriends
Julian has a nightmare, resulting in his coming out to his parents
Julian’s parents invite Jeff to share the Memorial Day weekend
Julian’s Mom and Dad totally love Jeff, and become strong allies

Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

After posting the first four chapters of this story and not receiving a single comment, I can only assume that there is little, if any, interest in this story. I feel that adding any additional chapters to this story is a waste of my time and energy, so it ends with Chapter 4. Maybe folks will like my next effort better.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Heya.

 

When posting a new story, tag it with one or more of the many possible tags.  That way folks who are into it can find your work.

 

It’s just a suggestion, and might help steer interested folks to you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I have only just seen this story so am playing catch up. While it is outside my normal range, I am finding it well written and interesting characters, all at different stages of emotional and sexual development. Worth continuing with, if my opinion counts for anything!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A minor correction, After eating just a couple of days ago at the Texas Roadhouse, I realized that they do not offer a Texas Rose, that is a breaded fried onion from the Lone Star Steakhouse.  Since Jeff and Julian were at the Texas Roadhouse, what they had was a Cactus Bloom, or Cactus Flower.  I need to get the right onion at the right restaurant!  Similar onion, different name.

Edited by Doug Spencer
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..