Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 9,597 Words
  • 1,569 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 27. Chapter 27

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between seventeen year old Kevin and his sixteen year old boyfriend, Jake.

Chapter 27 promises to be fun. It’s Fourth of July weekend and J&J Entertain the Scranton Boys on the lake, spending their time on Julian’s Dream, and introducing the Scranton Boys to group nudity. Just to help you know who I refer to, I usually refer to Jeff and Julian as J&J, Kevin and Jake as K&J.

 

Watergame Chapter 27, A Story of Gay Love by Douglas Spencer

* * * * * *

On Thursday evening, June 28th, while the White’s ate dinner, J&J asked a big favor of Vi.

"Mom," Julian asked, "Would you be willing to make us a big container of potato salad to take on the ‘Dream’ this weekend? We could pick up some at the Deli tomorrow night, but yours is so much tastier than we can buy."

"I don’t think I have enough potatoes or Mayo to do it, and I won’t be shopping until Saturday," Vi replied.

"Baby," Jeff suggested, "we can go to the market after supper and pick them up." Julian nodded in agreement.

"If you guys go to the market for them, please pick up a cucumber for the salad too," Vi said, "and if you’ll pick up a couple dozen eggs, I can make you some deviled eggs to take with you too." J&J grinned, everyone loves Vi’s deviled eggs. The Scranton Boys are in for a treat! After dinner, J&J headed to the market.

Friday afternoon at clock out time the Scranton Boys approached J&J and asked if the weekend at the lake was still on.

"You bet it is," Jeff responded, "Julian and I are going to the market tonight and pick up some vittles, so we won’t starve. There is a limit to the kinds of food we can cook on the yacht. Julian and I are knowledgeable as to what we can cook there. There is no electricity, so things like toast are out, but we can bake biscuits in the gas grill."

"Guys," Clint stated, "Let’s divvy up some money to help them buy some food." The Scranton Boys all chipped in twenties, and handed Jeff $80 to help pay for food. J&J were appreciative.

"Can we bring some beer on the yacht?" Jimmy asked.

"Sure," Jeff replied, "but you will need to bring a cooler and ice, our coolers will be full of food, and there won’t be room for beer."

"Not a problem," Ethan replied, smiling.

It’s Friday, and payday. The Scranton boys wanted to cash their checks and pay next weeks rent for their suite. It was agreed that they would drive out to the White’s home about 9:00 AM on Saturday morning to hook up with J&J to go to the lake.

Ethan bought two cases of beer, they left one in Jeremy’s trunk, and carried the other to their suite. Early Saturday morning, they packed the case of beer in their large cooler and carried it to the Motel’s ice machine and filled it with free ice, saving a little cash. They all packed a couple changes of clothing and their swimsuits, just in case they didn’t skinny dip. All four Scranton Boys are excited, and looking forward to a fun-filled weekend.

Friday night after dinner J&J headed to the market to buy groceries. In addition to food, they picked up a pack of 100 paper plates, some paper bowls and plastic cups, and a bunch of plastic flatware. It was not their desire to spend a lot of time washing dishes, but they would still need to wash pots and pans, and utensils.

Saturday morning, J&J carried the two coolers full of food to the SUV and Vi handed Julian a plastic bag containing the clean sheets and pillowcases for the beds. Art informed the boys that they would likely need to fill the onboard water reservoir when they bought gasoline for the yacht. The water was needed for washing dishes, hands, and flushing the toilet. They would use bottled water for drinking and cooking,

The Scranton Boys arrived at just about 9:00 AM, carried the cooler of beer, plus the extra case, and their overnight bags, and placed them into the back of the SUV. They were all ready to leave. J&J gave Vi and Art loving goodbye hugs and Julian took the driver's seat, with Jeff in the passenger seat, the four Scranton Boys crowded cozily in the back seat, and they took off, headed to the lake, and Julian’s Dream.

About noon, they stopped at a Denny’s and shared lunch together, and arrived at the dock where Julian’s Dream had been docked for the winter. It was about 3:00 PM when they arrived.

The yacht had not been used since last Labor Day Weekend, and was still tarped, as it had been all winter. J&J proceeded to uncover the vessel, as they had on Memorial Day Weekend, the previous year. Julian wasn’t wearing his swimsuit this time, and stripped to his boxers, using them as a swimsuit, and waded into the water to unhook the tarp straps. The boxers were of a thin material and when wet, became nearly see-through. Jeff enjoyed seeing his boyfriends boyhood through the wet material, and smiled. J&J pulled the tarp off and folded it up. Julian returned to the water and climbed up the ladder onto the yacht, and picked up the gangplank, and slid it off the side and Jeff grabbed the dock end, holding it steady while Julian secured it to the side of the yacht.

Julian then walked down the gangplank and retrieved his clothing and sneakers, taking them onto the boat. He reached into his short’s pocket and got the keys to unlock the door to the cabin, and opened it. Within seconds the Scranton Boys were in the cabin, looking around and getting used to the feeling of being onboard.

"Let’s get everything unloaded," Jeff stated, and all six boys started to haul everything from the back of the SUV and into the cabin. Since Julian was still in wet boxers, Jeff took the SUV to the parking lot and returned.

Julian checked the engine’s oil and water, and shoved the key into the ignition switch and fired it up. It started, but it took a couple of minutes to start running smoothly. The inboard engine hadn’t been run since last Labor Day Weekend, almost ten months ago.

When Jeff returned he and Julian took their bags to the front (Master) bedroom, then returned to the main part of the cabin. Julian pulled out two sets of sheets and pillowcases, and he and Jeff showed the Scranton Boys to their shared bedroom with the double bunk beds. Clint and Jeremy quickly claimed the upper mattress, figuring they could cuddle together up there without being too obvious to Ethan and Jimmy in the lower bunk.

Julian dropped his wet boxers, and pulled on his shorts, going commando, and took his wet boxers onto the deck, laying them out to dry. Julian checked the fuel gage, and it indicated about half full. They didn’t need fuel today. Jeff pulled the ropes off the dock posts and Julian backed the yacht out, and then headed toward the center of the lake, the Scranton Boys just enjoying the ride.

Julian parked ‘the Dream’ in a familiar area, and they dropped anchor. According to the markings on the anchor’s rope, the water here was about a hundred feet deep, plenty adequate for diving. All six boys went to the bedrooms and changed into swimsuits, and in no time, all had dived into the lake, the fun was just beginning.

J&J love to skinny dip, but didn’t suggest it, as they preferred to skinny dip after the sun goes down, and it’s dark. It’s now still only about 4:30 PM and still broad daylight.

About 5:00 PM J&J started to consider supper. They both got out of the water, and dropped their swimsuits onto the deck, and then draped them over a deck chair to dry. Entering the galley, both of them naked, Jeff fired up the gas grill.

(Just a note for my readers: the galley on a vessel is the equivalent of a kitchen most anywhere else. It’s where food is prepared, and usually served.)

"Are you guys getting hungry?" Jeff asked.

"Hell, yeah!" Jimmy exclaimed, "My stomach thinks my throat has been cut, what we got to eat?"

"I’m getting ready to grill us some burgers," Jeff replied.

"Sounds good," Ethan said, "aren’t you two gonna get dressed?"

"Nope!" Jeff replied, grinning, "we kinda like not wearing any clothes, when we don’t have to." Clint and Jeremy glanced at each other, grinning.

Julian opened one of the coolers and retrieved a pack of still frozen hamburger patties and handed them to Jeff, and Jeff spread a dozen of them on the grill, returning the rest of the pack to the cooler. Julian then opened the other cooler and pulled out the container of his Mom’s potato salad and placed it on the table. He then pulled out a head of lettuce from the cooler, and reached into a bag and got an onion, and a couple of slicing tomatoes. While Jeff worked the grill, after donning an apron, Julian busied himself rinsing and slicing the tomato and onion, and rinsing off lettuce leaves.

Clint and Jeremy, watching J&J, went out on the deck and dropped their swimsuits on a deck chair to dry, and returned to the galley, naked. J&J glanced at each other and grinned.

"Jeremy," Jeff asked, "do me a favor. In one of those coolers should be some cheese slices, and get some burger buns out of one of those bags."

"Sure, Jeff," Jeremy replied, handing the cheese to Jeff, and placing the buns on the shelf on the side of the grill. Jeff playfully cuffed at Jeremy’s pecker, and the two boys shared a grin.

"Clint," Julian stated, "please check those bags, one of them should have some Ketchup, Mustard and Mayonnaise, if you would please open them, and put them on the table for me?"

"Nooooo Problem!" Clint said, and did as Julian had asked. Clint couldn’t resist giving Julian a couple of pats with his hand on Julian’s smooth, and bare black ass, and Julian grinned. Clint still has a desire take Julian’s BBC into his mouth. (Please recall that Julian is not hung as heavy as many black dudes. In Julian’s case, BBC stands for Beautiful Black Cock)

"Does anyone NOT want cheese on their burgers?" Jeff asked. There was no response, so Jeff put cheese on all of them.

"Here baby," Julian said, handing Jeff a platter, and Jeff started to put cheeseburgers on buns, and piling them on the platter.

Jeff, turning off the grill, and placing the platter of cheeseburgers on the table "SUPPER IS SERVED!"

"I need to pee," Ethan said, and headed toward the little bathroom.

"Hold up," Julian stated, "to conserve water for flushing, let’s all pee off the side of the yacht, and conserve the water for flushing—other—stuff!" Some of the guys snickered, and Ethan walked to the railing and pushed his trunks down and pissed over the railing, returning shortly.

The boys all sat around the table and ate supper, only Ethan and Jimmy wearing anything to cover their privates. Jeremy and Clint seemed perfectly content, being naked with J&J. Jeff had told Julian the night before that he figured Jeremy’s and Clint’s pants would fall off quickly, and they did.

"Something’s missing," Julian stated, rising from the table and getting the container of deviled eggs from the cooler. Everyone enjoyed the food and the comradeship.

"Julian," Ethan stated, "your Mom is one hell of a cook, that’s the best potato salad I’ve ever eaten!" Julian beamed, he knows.

All of the boys downed two cheeseburgers each. J&J took care of putting away the leftover deviled eggs and potato salad, then spent about ten minutes wiping the table and washing the few utensils. The used paper plates and plastic flatware landed in the trash bag.

J&J, after finishing in the galley, joined the other four boys on the deck, all sitting in deck chairs.

"Clint," Jimmy asked, "don’t you guys feel funny, being naked like this?"

"Nope," Clint replied, "I would, if I were the only one naked, but we have company. I think it feels pretty damn cool, hanging out naked with these guys!" Jeremy nodded in agreement.

"Fuck it!" Ethan exclaimed, standing up and dropping his swimsuit to the floor, then sitting back in his chair. Jeff glanced at Julian, and winked, and Julian grinned. Jeff had gotten a look at Ethan’s pecker that day that they were preparing a yard for sodding, the day he had held Jimmy’s cock, while he pissed. Julian was seeing it for the first time. Ethan probably had an inch or two on Jeff, but Julian is completely satisfied with Jeff’s anatomy, and besides, he is totally in love with his boyfriend. Love isn’t based on the size of one’s pecker!

"If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!" Jimmy remarked, sliding his swimsuit off, and draping it on a deck chair back to finish drying, and allowing his rather large handful of flaccid boyhood to swing freely. Now all six boys are naked.

The sun was setting in the western sky, and created one of the most beautiful red sunsets these boys had ever seen. All six of the boys were captivated by the natural beauty of this sunset.

"It’s soon gonna be dark," Jeff stated, "let’s skinny dip!" Jeff was first to dive off the diving board and into the water. The other five boys followed soon after. Julian knew exactly where Jeff was, and swam under water, taking Jeff’s boyhood into his mouth for a few seconds, surprising Jeff. After a few seconds, Julian’s head appeared above the water, gasping for air.

Jeff, grinning at his boyfriend, "You didn’t have to stop!"

"Yes I did," Julian said, "I needed some air!" None of the other boys were aware of J&J’s little encounter. For the next hour the boys played, diving, swimming and climbing back to the deck, then doing it again. Just six boys all of them having fun together. Periodically, one or another of the boys would cuff at one of the other’s peckers or give them a friendly slap on the ass. After about an hour, they all settled back into the deck chairs.

"How ‘bout a cold one?" Ethan suggested, and opened six bottles of beer from the cooler and handed them around. They all sat in a circle around the deck table, all naked of course, and sitting in deck chairs. Even Jimmy and Ethan seemed to have become at ease in their nakedness. Ethan emptied his bottle first and tossed it overboard.

"Hey!" Julian exclaimed, "Please don’t do that! It’s a nice lake, and we don’t want to destroy it with trash, put your empty bottles in the trash, and we’ll dispose of it properly."

"Sorry, Man," Ethan apologized, "I just wasn’t thinking." After that, all the boys carried their empties to the trash container in the galley. After the first couple of beers, boys were walking to the side of the yacht and pissing into the lake. Sometimes single, sometimes in pairs. Jimmy and Ethan even held each other’s peckers one time, while they pissed, and giggled.

By 11:00 PM the boys had destroyed that first case of beer, and all were buzzed after drinking four beers each, but nobody was really drunk. Clint relaxed on a chaise lounge, and Jeremy sat between his legs, and relaxed against Clint’s chest, the back of Jeremy’s head resting on Clint’s shoulder. Clint had no objection, and his arms wrapped around Jeremy’s torso, one of Clint’s hands slid down and fondled Jeremy’s boyhood a few times, causing Jeremy to grin. These two, with the beer to help them, were letting their affection for each other all hang out.

They received some scowls from Jimmy and Ethan, and smiles from J&J. J&J also periodically shared some kisses and hugs, but they had already told the Scranton Boys that they were in a loving, long-term relationship, and had nothing to hide.

About midnight J&J suggested they all get some sleep. Earlier, when darkness was setting in, Julian had turned on the marker lights, showing the location of Julian’s Dream to any after dark boaters or fishermen just for safety. Art had equipped Julian’s Dream completely with 12-volt LED lights to conserve power. With the four 12-volt batteries wired in parallel, the batteries would last quite a few hours before recharging was needed.

All of the boys stood at the railing and pissed into the lake. It had been over an hour since they finished off the beer, and hopefully they could now last the night without needing to pee again. J&J headed to the master bedroom, and the Scranton Boys to the double bunk beds. Clint and Jeremy quickly climbed the ladder to the top bunk, and snuggled together, their naked bodies covered by only a sheet.

Jimmy and Ethan were not overjoyed about sharing a bed, let alone sharing it naked. They both pulled on clean boxers, and once under the sheet, a third boy could have fit between the two boys. Jimmy and Ethan are not cuddlers, at least with another boy!

J&J shared a few minutes together, kissing and caressing each other. Julian had a strong desire to finish what he had started under the water. There was a reason that J&J had made sure they got the master bedroom. Julian was soon on his knees between Jeff’s legs, and starting to nurse on Jeff’s wonderful boyhood. Neither of these two lovers had found an opportunity to enjoy any sex together over the last few days. Jeff’s balls were full, and Julian was dying to have Jeff release a load of his delicious cream into his hungry mouth. It didn’t take a lot of coaxing from Julian’s skilled mouth to cause Jeff to feel his orgasm coming on strong.

"I’m close, baby," Jeff panted, and Julian tightened his lips around Jeff’s cock, coaxing Jeff’s orgasm to happen. Julian was extremely aroused, and he was streaming precum like never before. Jeff’s cock started to spew ropes of cum into Julian’s mouth, and Julian was busy swallowing it, loving the taste of his boyfriends love juice. Julian was so hot, he wondered if he could hold off long enough for Jeff to be able to finish him off.

Once Julian had milked out the last few drops from Jeff’s boyhood they quickly reversed positions. Jeff licked off the quantity of precum that was coating Julian’s pecker, then took most of Julian’s length into his mouth and soon felt Julian’s body stiffen, as Julian’s genitals made their delivery into his lover’s mouth.

"Wow!" Jeff exclaimed, "were you jacking yourself while you sucked on me?"

"No, baby, I was just very highly aroused," Julian explained, "and I was trying my best to keep from coming to climax. I kinda knew that you wanted me as much as I wanted you. God I love you!"

"No more than I love you baby," Jeff replied, "I’m dreading the day you have to go back to college. We’re both gonna face a lot of long lonely nights." J&J cuddled together, both sexually satisfied, and fell asleep.

* * * * * *

Sunday morning Jeff woke up about 9:00 AM with the usual case of morning wood, and looked over at Julian’s sleeping face, and Jeff fell in love all over again. He sat up in bed, and pushed the sheet down, exposing his lover’s body, and Julian’s own display of morning wood.

Julian, feeling the cover gone, opened his eyes and smiled. Noticing Jeff’s morning wood, Julian spoke, "Baby, are you feeling randy already this morning?"

"Not really, baby," Jeff replied, "you are just so fucking beautiful, and I just can’t believe you’re mine! I love you so much."

Julian, smiling, "I think you’re stuck with me, baby, I can’t even imagine loving another boy the way I love you."

Jeff, after sharing a romantic kiss and hug with his boyfriend, "If I don’t go and pee, I’m gonna start squirting in our bed!" J&J rose and headed out to the deck and held each other’s boyhood while they made golden arches over the railing and into the lake, both boys grinning at each other. Sharing another kiss, their tongues both tasting each other’s mouths, both boys sprung boners again.

"Baby, I’m hungry for some real food," Julian stated, "and we have guests on board that will probably be hungry too. I think we should start some coffee, and breakfast."

J&J entered the galley and started a pot of coffee to perk on the camp stove. While waiting for the coffee to be ready, Julian opened a cooler and retrieved a container of coffee creamer, setting it on the table, then pulled out a pound of sausage, and two tubes of ten unbaked, prepared biscuits.

"I hope these guys like biscuits with sausage gravy," Julian stated.

"It’s hard to tell," Jeff replied, "they’re Yankees, and I’m not too certain that it’s a very popular breakfast up there in Pennsylvania."

After sipping half a cup of coffee, Julian donned the apron and started to brown the sausage in a fairly large pot. The aroma of the frying sausage hit the nostrils of Jeremy and Clint, and they quietly climbed down the ladder from their upper bunk, and walked, still naked, toward the galley, both needing to relieve the pressure on their bladders.

"Coffee’s ready, guys," Jeff stated.

"Great!" Clint exclaimed, "We’ll be back in a minute, we’re both about to spring leaks." Jeremy and Clint both walked onto the deck and held each other, giggling, while they pissed off the side of the yacht and into the lake, then returned to the galley. Jeff poured them both Styrofoam cups of coffee, and the two boys added sugar and creamer.

"It sure smell good in here," Jeremy stated, "what’s for breakfast?"

"I hope you guys like Sausage Gravy over biscuits," Julian replied.

"I’ve never had it," Clint said, "but I’ll try anything once."

"I like it," Jeremy stated, "I’ve had it at some breakfast buffets."

While Julian worked on the sausage gravy, Jeff fired up the grill, and placed the biscuits on a cookie sheet, waiting for the grill to get to temperature before putting them in to bake. Clint and Jeremy both helped themselves to refills of coffee, and sat back down at the table with Jeff.

The apron covered Julian’s front side, but the back gaped, allowing nearly full access to his smooth, black buns. Clint couldn’t resist using his finger to tickle Julian’s cute ass.

"Hey!" Julian exclaimed, a grin across his face.

"Sorry, Julian," Clint said, grinning, "I couldn’t help myself." Jeff observed the incident and also grinned, knowing very well the temptation that Clint had just experienced. He also loves those cute black buns, in actuality, he loves every square inch of Julian’s anatomy, with no exception!

Finally Jimmy and Ethan slipped out of bed and became vertical. Both boys needed to pee urgently, and sported large tent poles made of morning wood, inside their boxers. They paused, just before entering the galley, feeling a bit out of place after noticing that all of the other boys were naked—already!

Returning to their bedroom, Jimmy and Ethan both ignored their modesty and slipped out of their boxers and lay them on the bed. Now they made their way through the galley, both of them with their erections standing out straight in front of their crotches. Offering good-mornings to the other boys, they quickly headed to the deck to relieve the pressure on their bladders. After urinating, their cock’s started to deflate, returning to a more flaccid state.

After skinny-dipping, and sitting around naked with the other boys last night, Ethan and Jimmy are well aware that their cocks are larger than any one of the other boy’s cocks, even in the flaccid state. They’re certain that the other boys also realize that fact.

Returning to the galley, Jeff poured them both cups of coffee, and playfully cuffed at Jimmy’s large but flaccid pecker.

"Jealous?" Jimmy asked, grinning.

"Not at all," Jeff replied, "I don’t think my boyfriend could handle a monster like that!" Jimmy grinned.

Julian, catching the exchange, "Jeff satisfies me very well, I don’t think that I would want him to be any bigger than what he is."

Jeff pulled the sheet of golden brown biscuits from the top rack of the grill, splitting the biscuits and placing three (six halves) on each paper plate. He handed the plates to Julian, and Julian smothered the biscuits with sausage gravy and handed them to the other boys. Julian had planned perfectly, his and Jeff’s plates received the last of the sausage gravy, and two biscuits were left over. Jeremy and Clint offered to eat those, with some butter and jam.

"Shit!" Jeremy exclaimed, "I just dropped some jam on my dick."

"I got it," Clint stated, dropping to his knee and licking the jam from the head of Jeremy’s pecker with his tongue. Jeremy giggled and the other four boys glanced at each other and grinned, somehow suspecting that this it wasn’t the first time that Clint’s tongue had touched Jeremy’s pecker.

"Fuck, THAT was gay!" Ethan exclaimed, grinning, "Great breakfast, guys, a little different, but mighty tasty. Not very many eateries up north offer that meal."

"Excellent meal, guys," Jimmy stated, "what are we gonna do today?"

"The color of your skin is blinding," Jeff stated, "you guys need to catch some of those sun’s rays, and start coloring up. We’ve got a couple of blankets you can use like beach blankets, and stretch out on the deck."

"The beauty of tanning naked in the sun" Julian added, "no tan lines."

"You lucked out, baby," Jeff stated, grinning, "you were born tan."

"But you know that I can sunburn too," Julian said. "Last summer our pecker’s got sunburned so bad that we couldn’t have sex for a couple of days!" The other four boys snickered, and grinned.

"Aside from that," Jeff stated, "about like yesterday, swimming, lounging around and chilling!"

Julian brought up an issue, they should be OK for today, but tomorrow they would need to go to the service store and get fuel and fill the water reservoir, and maybe get some more propane. Jimmy mentioned that they also needed to get more ice, to chill the other case of beer.

After cleaning up the breakfast mess, Julian seasoned up six chicken leg-quarters, that he and Jeff planned to grill for dinner tonight, along with baking some potatoes in the grill. Vi had been a good teacher, and J&J had learned how to cook some good and tasty food, in less than the best conditions, using only the grill and the two-burner camp stove.

Jeremy and Clint were completely comfortable with the group nudity, and even Jimmy and Ethan seemed to have become more comfortable with hanging around naked. All four of the Scranton Boys spent some time on the blankets in the sun, starting to tan.

Sunday evening after dinner Julian got out the ‘Risk’ game, and the boys all got into it, played until about midnight, then all retired to bed. All day Sunday, none of the boys had ever worn a stitch of clothing until bedtime, when Jimmy and Ethan both pulled on their boxers before going to bed. Neither of them were yet (and might never be) comfortable sleeping naked with another boy.

It was bad enough just having to share a bed with another boy. They do have the comfort of knowing each other is straight, and have no fear of each other’s hands roaming during the night. They fell asleep with a comfortably wide space between their bodies, unlike their counterparts.

Jeremy fell asleep with has back against Clint’s chest and Clint’s arm around his torso, holding him close and spooning him. Jeremy could feel Clint’s nearly erect pecker against the crack of his ass, and enjoyed the feeling of Clint’s fingers wrapped around his boyhood, causing his own pecker to become erect. Sex was not on the menu, and both boys were just basking in their closeness.

Monday morning the Scranton Boys woke up to the tantalizing aroma of frying bacon, and onions! J&J were going overboard with breakfast, Julian had fried bacon and was using some of the bacon grease to sauté the diced onions, preparing to cook up some hashed browned potatoes, with onions, utilizing the bacon grease as oil. Julian was becoming a talented chef!

While Julian was working the griddle with the potatoes, Jeff was placing biscuits on the sheet, and the Scranton Boys paraded through the galley, all four of them led by their morning wood.

Jeff, grinning, took a few seconds to cuff at all four of their morning erections as they passed by, on their way to the deck to relieve the pressure on their bladders. Of course they all grinned. Even Jimmy and Ethan were starting to enjoy this innocent ‘boy-play’ finally realizing that none of these guys are making a sexual pass, they are just boys fucking around and having fun.

When the biscuits were nearly baked, Julian started to break eggs into the large frying pan, six at a time, keeping the griddle with the potatoes on the other burner, which was turned low, just to keep them hot. Jeff removed the biscuits from the baking sheet into a bowl and covered it with a towel to keep them warm, and placed it on the table.

As the first batch of eggs was cooked, Julian placed portions of the hashed browns on paper plates along with a pair of fried eggs and four slices of bacon. Jimmy, Ethan and Clint were the recipients of the first three plates, and Julian had another six eggs in the pan. The second batch of plates were ready about three minutes after the first, so they all were able to eat together, for the most part.

Julian, as they all poured second cups of coffee, "I hate to break the bad news, but we’re all gonna have to, at least, put on our swim suits. We need to go to the supply store this morning, and I don’t think we’d be welcome there in our birthday suits!"

"Awe, shucks!" Jeremy exclaimed, "I kinda like they way we’re all dressed now." Jimmy and Ethan glanced at each other, shaking their heads, not really in agreement with Jeremy.

"Jeremy, I think Julian and I can relate," Jeff stated, grinning, "we love to hang out naked, I wonder who made those stupid laws about needing to cover up in public." Clint and Jeremy glanced at each other and both grinned.

After breakfast the boys all pulled on their swimsuits and prepared to head to the supply store. Jeff turned off the valve on the propane tank and disconnected it from the camp stove and grill. Jeff pulled up the anchor, and Julian piloted the ‘Dream’ to the supply store.

It cost $10 to refill the propane tank, $20 to fill the water reservoir and Julian put in $20 worth of fuel. Jeff picked up two bags of ice for the coolers, and Jimmy picked up a third bag for their beer cooler. The trash bag was full and Jeff carried it to the Dumpster and tossed it in, replacing it with a new one.

Their business at the store completed, Julian took the boys on a cruise around the lake, bringing the ‘Dream’ back to their former parking spot, and they dropped anchor again. The boys dumped the water out of the coolers, and J&J returned the food items into the coolers. Ethan placed the bottles of beer from the spare case into their cooler, and covered it with ice. It’ll be cold for tonight.

Late Monday afternoon, Jeff fired up the grill and they killed the remainder of the burgers and the potato salad for supper. After supper they all lounged around on the deck and enjoyed a few beers together, getting buzzed again. J&J headed to bed about 11:00 PM and Jimmy and Ethan soon after, leaving Clint and Jeremy alone on the deck.

Clint relaxed on one of the lounges, and Jeremy settled in between Clint’s legs and reclined against Clint’s chest, and Clint wrapped his arm around Jeremy, and started to fondle Jeremy’s pecker. Jeremy got hard, and could feel Clint’s boner against his tailbone.

"Clint," Jeremy spoke softly, "are you as fucking horny as I am?"

"Maybe more so," Clint replied, "Those blankets are still on the deck floor, and we’re alone now, we could do a sixty-nine." The two boys rose from the lounge and sprawled on the blankets and got into position for a sixty-nine, not for the very first time.

After a few minutes of sucking each other’s peckers, shadows moved in the moonlight, and the boys ceased their fun, as J&J passed by them, noticing the obvious activity on the blanket.

"Don’t stop on our account," Jeff stated, "we just need to piss." J&J went on to the side railing and drained, then returned to where Clint and Jeremy were still sitting on the blanket.

"Baby," Julian suggested, "we’ve never done that with other boys around, let’s join them, a double sixty-nine. Slide over, guys, and give us some room too." J&J quickly got into position and took each other’s now aroused peckers into their mouths, and Clint and Jeremy resumed their sex also.

After another fifteen minutes all four boys had emptied their balls into their partners mouths, and they all sat up and snickered.

"So," Jeff said, "I guess you guys are actually gay, are you also boyfriends?"

"Nope," Jeremy explained, "I guess we do love each other, and we’re pretty close friends, and dorm mates too. But we’re not ‘in love’ with each other."

"It’s worked out well for us," Clint stated, "once we discovered that we were both gay, we started to sometimes take care of each other. It’s a lot more enjoyable than just jacking off."

"I won’t argue that fact," Jeff stated, "do you guys fuck, too?"

"Nope," Clint responded, "we’ve both got virgin boy pussy’s and we’re both saving them for the boy that we are really in love with."

"That’s quite honorable," Jeff stated, "and it shows how much respect you two have for each other. Let’s all get back to bed, we’ve got tomorrow to talk." The four boys shared goodnight hugs and headed to their beds to sleep.

Tuesday morning they used the rest of the eggs, bacon and biscuits for breakfast. For lunch, Julian chopped up two cans of Spam and mixed it with sweet relish and mayonnaise, making Spam salad for sandwiches.

Tuesday evening Julian really showed off his culinary skills, making a skillet full of Taco Meat and a pot of Mexican Rice. He heated up two cans of refried beans, and they all enjoyed his dinner of Taco’s, complete with chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce and cheese, salsa and sour cream, with beans and rice on the side.

Tuesday evening was a bit on the sad side. It was their last night to hang out naked together, as tomorrow was the Fourth, and they planned to dock the ‘Dream’ and head back to Dunbar to participate in the evenings celebration, and watch the fireworks.

J&J wanted to get an early start Wednesday morning, looking forward to taking Sam and Dom to the festivities in Dunbar. From the center of the lake, they watched some fireworks on that last night, as some of the lakeside residents shot off a few pretty displays on Tuesday night. It didn’t prevent them from enjoying and sharing a last night of skinny-dipping.

Wednesday morning the boys rose, enjoyed some coffee together, and ate a light breakfast of cereal and milk, about the only food they had left. After breakfast they all got dressed, packed their bags and Julian piloted the ‘Dream’ back to it’s dock, and J&J secured it.

While Julian walked to the parking area to get the SUV, Jeff and the other boys stripped the beds of the soiled sheets and gathered up all the towels, placing them in a bag to take back with them to be laundered.

J&J didn’t cover the ‘Dream’ with the tarp, anticipating that it would be used again come Labor Day Weekend. The boys all assisted in packing the back of the SUV, Julian locked up the ‘Dream’ and they headed back to Dunbar, stopping at Denny’s again to share an early lunch, as their breakfast of cereal and milk had worn off.

They arrived at Julian’s home about 3:30 PM, and being a holiday Art was home with Vi. Both Vi and Art walked out to greet the boys when they arrived, with Samantha and Dominic both close behind them. J&J were anxious to give both children loving hugs and kisses, and finally Julian introduced both of the children to the Scranton Boys as his younger siblings. Julian no longer considers them his adopted siblings, just his much-adored siblings.

"Did you boys all enjoy your outing at the lake?" Art inquired.

"Oh, yes sir," Jeremy replied, "thank you so much for letting Julian take us to the lake, I think we all had a blast!"

"I’m seriously hoping we can do it again," Jimmy stated, "I can’t remember ever having a more enjoyable time than we did this weekend! Julian and Jeff are awesome hosts." Art smiled, happy that these boys appreciated J&J, the two Sons’ he is so proud of.

"Mrs. White," Ethan stated, "Between your awesome potato salad and deviled eggs, and Julian and Jeff’s cooking skills, I think we’ve all gained about five pounds!" Vi smiled and so did J&J.

"Guys," Jeff stated, "Julian and I wanted to show you boys a good time, and I hope it beat going to Scranton. My baby and I are going to take these hooligans (pointing to Sam and Dom) downtown to enjoy the festivities, and the Fireworks. Maybe we’ll run into you there, and if not, we’ll see you at work tomorrow."

"Thank you for a great weekend," Clint said, as he and Jeremy both gave J&J hugs, and even kissed them, on the lips, no less. Art observed, and smiled, now realizing that at least Jeremy and Clint are gay. It’s hard to tell about Jimmy and Ethan, as they showed no special affections toward J&J, like Clint and Jeremy did.

The boys unloaded the back of the SUV, J&J taking their bags and the coolers into the house, and the Scranton Boys getting their bags and cooler, placing them into the trunk of Jeremy’s car, and they took off toward their motel suite. No mention was made by anyone regarding the nudity the boys shared on ‘Julian’s Dream’.

J&J got Dom’s child seat and secured it into the back seat of the Toyota, then changed into clean shorts and T-shirts. After Sam and Dominic (and J&J) made final trips to the bathroom to tinkle, they secured Dom and Sam in the back seat of the Toyota and headed to the outside end of town where the Dunbar festivities were taking place on an open field.

There were several food and drink booths set up, mostly sponsored by local groups like the VFW, a couple of churches, and the Boy Scouts. The city had contracted with a small vender to bring in some kiddy rides, and a Farmer was there with four ponies for pony rides. Sam and Dom were captivated to be able to ride real live ponies. Sam rode by herself with no problem, but either Jeff or Julian walked beside Dominic’s pony, ready to catch him, should he slide off the saddle.

There was a little car ride, an airplane ride and a miniature Ferris Wheel. One of the neatest rides was a small train that was pulled by a small (gasoline powered) Choo Choo engine, and actually traveled on a track. The engineer had to sit on top of the engine, and each of the five cars held about six children. On each train ride, the train made about four trips around the track, and at the end of the ride, the engineer gave each of his ‘passengers’ a Tootsie Roll, and a ‘Thank you’ for riding with him." His warm ‘thank you’ made the children feel important, and they all grinned.

There was an area set up with a small set of bleachers, and some clowns put on a show once every hour. Of course J&J bought tickets for the show. Dominic was laughing so hard at the Clown’s antics that J&J were afraid he might wet his pants, but he didn’t.

After the Clown’s show, Dom did say he needed to tinkle, and J&J led him to the portable restrooms. Jeff took Dom into one of the toilets, and pushed Dom’s pants down and then held him up, so that he could tinkle into the urinal. Dom is now nearly three and a half, and he likes to tinkle like the big boys.

Here it comes, wait for it. Dom, smiling, when they exited the toilet, "Thanks, Yeff." Okay, not quite the same, Dom now puts the ‘h’ in the ‘tanks’ but still has a problem with the ‘J’ in Jeff and Julian.

* * * * * *

About 2:00 PM on the Fourth, Kevin and Jake left Kurt and Audrey’s with Chris, heading for the Dunbar festivities. They treated Chris to all the rides he wanted, which weren’t many as Chris felt too old to ride some of them. He did, however decide to ride the train. It just happened that Sam and Dom wanted to take another ride on the train, and Chris ended up in the same car with Sam and Dom.

Jake, while waiting with Kevin for Chris’s train ride to finish, thought he recognized a couple of boys, and approached J&J.

"I think I’ve met you," Jake said to Julian, "aren’t you Julian?"

"Yeah," Julian replied, curiously, "but who are you?"

"Jake, Jake Farmer," Jake said, "I’m a friend of Larry Hanson’s, and I believe he introduced us once, like maybe a year ago."

"I know Larry," Julian replied, "he only lives a couple doors away from my parents."

"Larry told me you’re gay," Jake said, "and you have a boyfriend."

"He told you the truth, Jake," Julian stated, "and this is my boyfriend, Jeff Parks. We met at Brighton University, and have been dating for over a year now. Jeff just graduated last month. We’re here with my siblings, trying to keep them entertained.

"Come over here, Kevin," Jake said, and Kevin stepped closer. "Kevin, you remember me telling you about my friend Larry?"

"Oh, yeah, Larry," Kevin said, grinning, "the boy that declined a BJ from the best cocksucker in Dunbar!" Jake’s face suddenly turned a deep shade of red.

"It’s OK, Jake," Jeff stated, "you’re among like minded friends."

"Anyhow," Jake continued, "this is my boyfriend, Kevin Collins, and Kevin, this is Larry’s neighbor, Julian White and his boyfriend Jeff Parks."

Kevin, offering his hand to J&J, "It’s really nice to meet you guys, we’re here with my little cousin, Chris Collins. He’s visiting my family and lives in South Carolina. Jake and I will be taking him home to his parents tomorrow, or maybe Friday."

J&J didn’t accept the offered handshakes, and instead gave both Kevin and Jake warm hugs, making both K&J feel comfortable and welcome around J&J.

When the train ride ended, the boys introduced Chris to Samantha and Dominic, and the seven of them hung together until the Fireworks were over. The four boys exchanged phone numbers, and plan to get together to share some good times.

Both couples have something in common, they’re both losing a boyfriend to college after the middle of August. Kevin will be going to Kenworth University in Wisconsin for his first year and Julian back to Brighton University for his last year of college.

After the Fireworks, both couples took their charges and headed to the parking area to return to their respective homes. Both couples were discussing their meetings with the other couple on the drive home, and both couples decided they liked the other couple, and had a desire to hook up together for some companionship and non-sexual fun.

Thursday morning was back to work for J&J. Larry came over to the White’s house about 7:20 to ride to work with J&J and they drove around to Terry’s house and picked him up.

Jeff, on the way to Corbin’s, "Larry, Julian and I ran into your friend, Jake, yesterday at the celebrations, and he introduced us to Kevin. They were there with Kevin’s young cousin, Chris, from South Carolina."

Larry, with a little remorse in his voice, "I don’t see much of Jake anymore, not since he’s been so fucking close to Kevin. I still can’t believe a jock like KC would have a romantic interest in a boy, but it’s all over school that KC and Jake are a gay couple. I wonder who’s cock Jake will be sucking next year, cause Kevin has graduated, and will be going off to college, out of state."

"Larry," Jeff explained, "gay couples are no different than straight couples, and love is love. If Kevin and Jake really love each other, love will keep them together, regardless of the miles between them. Maybe they will have an open relationship, and still be able to have some sex on the side with other boys. You know how boys are, we all need to drop a load now and then." Terry grinned, knowing that truer words were never spoken. He would like to have some ‘Jack off’ sessions with Larry, but has never mentioned it, and neither has Larry.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday were normal workdays at Corbin’s but Saturday would be Jeff’s last day to work with Julian, these two boys and the Scranton Boys. He would be working in the office as of Monday.

* * * * * *

Thursday morning K&J paid a visit to Vinnie at the pizzeria, and explained that they needed to take Chris back to South Carolina, and asked Vinnie to allow Jake to be off on Friday and Saturday.

"I can’t do it," Vinnie explained, "Thomas is going with his parents to an out-of-state PowWow. They’re leaving Friday morning, and won’t be returning until late Sunday night. I’m depending on you, Jake, to cover for Thomas’s absence. Thomas asked me for this weekend off a month ago, and I gave it to him."

As you may recall, Thomas Redbone is of Native American Heritage, and these PowWow’s are important to their Tribe, and to Thomas’s family. Thomas has been working on a new costume for the last month, and will be taking part in some of Native Dances.

Kevin had to accept the fact that he may need to make the 500-mile drive to South Carolina both ways by himself. He would have Chris for company on the way down, but driving back alone. It’s time to test Tony’s friendship! Later Thursday afternoon, Kevin got the courage up to call Tony Jenkins. Tony, recognizing KC’s number, answered, "Hi KC, how’s your summer going?"

"Pretty decent, Tony," KC replied, "do you have any plans for this weekend?"

"Not really," Tony replied, "but somehow, I have a feeling that might change. What’s on your mind?

Kevin explained to Tony about needing to take Chris back to South Carolina, and Jake had to work and couldn’t go. He asked Tony to go along to share the driving and be his companion for the trip.

Tony, with just a bit of excitement in his voice, "Sure, dude, when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning, early, like about 8:00 AM. It’s about a ten hours drive. If I call Aunt Julie, she’ll probably have some supper for us after we get there, and we can return home on Sunday."

"Are they near Myrtle Beach?" Tony asked.

"Just a couple of hours away," Kevin stated, "maybe we could go there on Saturday for a few hours."

"It sounds like a cool weekend," Tony replied, "I wouldn’t have to—sleep with you—would I?

"Nah!" KC stated, "They have a spare bedroom where you can sleep, and I know that Chris is going to want me to sleep with him. He likes to sleep with Jake and me, all three of us together."

"Sounds cozy!" Tony exclaimed, chuckling. "Where we gonna hook up in the morning?"

"Do you remember where my pool party was, in Alderwood?"

"Yep, I can find it again," Tony said.

"Great, that’s Jake’s house." Kevin said, "I’ll get Chris’s shit packed tonight, you can drive out in the morning about 8:00, leave your car there, and we’ll take off from there. If we’re gonna plan on the beach for Saturday, you’ll need your swimsuit."

"Oh, I’ll definitely bring that." Tony said, "I’ve never been to Myrtle Beach, and I’m so looking forward to it. Thank you for inviting me to go with you."

"Thank you for accepting my request, Tony. We’ll see you in the morning." KC and Tony hung up, and Kevin feels that Tony really has become his friend.

A little while later Kevin called Julie and told her of the plans, and asked if Tony could use the guestroom, and Julie said that would not be a problem and a good friend of Kevin’s was welcome in their home, as was Kevin. She was a little disappointed that Jake would not be coming, but understood the reasons why.

That Thursday night Jake was not scheduled to work, and Audrey had planned on all three boys for dinner. After dinner, Kevin helped Chris get his stuff packed, and then came the emotional departure time, when Audrey and Kurt had to say goodbye to Chris.

Aunt Audrey and Uncle Kurt made it clear to Chris that he was welcome in their home anytime, to visit, or even to live, should the need ever arise for Chris to leave his family in South Carolina. Kurt and Audrey are well aware of Chris’s sexuality, and are hoping that his parents have accepted it as well, since Chris has come out to them. Gay or straight, Kurt and Audrey have nothing but love for their young nephew.

Kevin grabbed Chris’s bag and the three boys entered Kevin’s car and they headed to Jake’s home for the night, which would also be Chris’s last night to sleep in Dunbar.

When they arrived at Jake’s house, Roger and Lenny were both in the pool. Chris quickly pulled his swimming trunks from his bag, changed in Jake’s bedroom and joined the other two boys in the pool, Chris’s last chance to enjoy the pool. About 9:00 PM they all dried off and came into the kitchen. Roger was soon to take Lenny home. Lenny asked Tonya for a piece of notepaper and wrote a phone number on it, along with ‘Lenny Valentine’.

"Chris," Lenny stated, "I know you don’t have your own phone yet, but this is my cell number. I would like very much for us to stay in contact. Call me when you get a chance." Lenny handed the note to Chris, and Chris smiled.

"Thanks, Lenny," Chris replied, "I like you a lot, and I want to stay in touch with you too, I’ll keep this in a safe place, and use it when I can. I’m hoping to get a phone for my Thirteenth birthday." The two boys shared an emotional hug, and kissed each other’s cheeks. Lenny left with Roger, who was taking him home.

K&J glanced at each other, both feeling that Chris and Lenny had developed a special relationship. Neither of them knew that Chris had given Lenny a blowjob the night they slept together. Kevin encouraged Chris to go to bed, as they needed to leave early the next morning to head to South Carolina.

Chris, unashamed, slid his trunks off, and hung them on a towel bar to dry, then turned and ran up the stairs, naked, to Jake’s bedroom, and hopped into bed. Lee and Tonya glanced at each other and grinned. They’ve both seen young boys naked before.

K&J headed to bed soon after, and dropped their boxers before crawling into the bed, naked, with Chris between them. All three boys were asleep soon.

About 7:00 AM Kevin’s phone rang and he saw that it was Tony. His immediate thought was that Tony was backing out, but he was wrong.

"KC," Tony said, "I’ve got a question. Are we going to stop for breakfast, or do I need to eat before I leave?"

"We’ll stop on the way," Kevin replied, "I don’t think either Chris or I will be ready to eat until we’re a couple of hours down the road."

"OK," Tony replied, "That works for me too, see you in about an hour." Tony hung up.

The boys all got up, dressed and joined Tonya and Lee at the kitchen table for coffee, and Chris had a glass of juice.

"Would you like me to cook you some breakfast?" Tonya asked.

"We’re gonna stop down the road," Kevin replied, "after we get a few miles behind us."

"I think it’s pretty cool," Jake stated, "that Tony Jenkins is driving down and back with you. I would have never thought that you and Tony would ever be friends."

"Me either," Kevin replied, "I began to like Tony when he invited us to his New Years Eve party, as a gay couple. Since then, we’ve just gradually gotten closer, and I don’t think he even has any animosity towards gay guys anymore. I’m glad, and I’ve really grown to like him a lot. He’s asked me to please stay in touch with him after I get to Kenworth, and I feel he’s sincere about that."

About 7:45 AM, they headed out to Kevin’s car, placed Kevin’s and Chris’s bags in the trunk and left it open to receive Tony’s bag after he arrived, which he did about five minutes later.

Tony, pulling in and parking, and shutting the engine off, "Is my car OK parked here?"

"That’s fine, Tony," Kevin replied, as Tony approached Kevin and gave him a warm hug, then gave Jake one also. "Tony, have you got a bag?" Tony nodded, retrieved his overnight bag, and placed it in Kevin’s open trunk, and Kevin closed it.

"Tony," Kevin stated, "this is my cousin Chris, that we’re taking home to his Mommy and Daddy, and Chris, this is my good friend Tony Jenkins. He’s going to help drive us down, and keep me company on the return trip."

"Glad to meet you, Little Dude," Tony stated, pulling Chris in and giving Chris a warm hug. Chris melted, taking an instant liking to Tony. Chris also likes being called ‘Dude’. "Are we about ready to hit the road?" Tony asked.

"Almost," Kevin said, wrapping his arms around Jake and the two boys shared a loving and romantic parting kiss and hug. Tony watched, and a smile spread across his face. He could just feel the love that these two boys share. Kevin secured Chris in the back seat, and Tony prepared to take the front passenger seat.

"Wait!" Tony exclaimed, with his left foot in the car and right foot still on the ground, "If we’ve got your car in South Carolina, how is Jake going to get back and forth to work?"

"I’ll probably get Mom or Roger to transport me," Jake said.

"Jake, can you drive a stick shift?" Tony asked.

"Yeah," Jake replied, "I drive Kevin’s car, and it’s a stick."

"Look," Tony stated, removing his car keys from his key ring, "I’m going to be on the road with Kevin all weekend, you can use my car to get to work and home." Tony handed his car keys to Jake.

Jake, surprised, "You’re gonna trust me with your car?"

"Jake! You’re only my best friends boyfriend, why shouldn’t I? You take care of my car, and I’ll take care of your boyfriend!"

Kevin’s love and respect for Tony just jumped a couple of notches when Tony referred to Kevin as his ‘best friend’.

Jake, a distrustful look on his face, "I’m not too sure about that."

Tony, snickering, "That didn’t come out right! Don’t take it wrong, I’m too much into girls for that! I meant that I will watch over your boyfriend for you, and keep him from harm, like any good friend would do. You may need to put in a few bucks worth of gas, I think it’s pretty low."

"Not a problem, Tony," Jake said, smiling, "I really appreciate the use of your car this weekend. You guys drive safe and have a good trip. I’ll see you Sunday night, I love you, baby!"

"I love you too," Kevin said, "we’re outta here!" Kevin backed the car out, and drove onto the street, heading toward the highway.

To be continued………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

So we end another fun chapter in the lives and loves of our two loving couples, Jeff and Julian (J&J) and Kevin and Jake (K&J). It’s Friday morning, July 6th, Kevin, and his more recently discovered friend, Tony Jenkins, are enroute to South Carolina to return cousin Chris to his parents. Kevin and Tony plan a side trip on Saturday to Myrtle Beach, with Chris tagging along, of course. On Monday, Jeff will assume his new position with Corbin’s.
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just discovered this story, so I will probably have to go back to the beginning and read all the previous chapters. Sounds good. I hope there is more to read going forwards.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Just discovered this story, so I will probably have to go back to the beginning and read all the previous chapters. Sounds good. I hope there is more to read going forwards.

Please do.  The description of the Watergame may be a turnoff at first, but the game is played only in the first and third chapter, and the rest of the story is mostly love and romance.  Jeff, straight Jeff, falls for Julian in the first chapter, and becomes hopelessly in love.  He's not straight anymore!  This story is a work in progress and I have no idea how many more chapters will follow.  Enjoy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..