Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 11,583 Words
  • 884 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 33. Chapter 33

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between (now) nineteen year old Kevin and his (now) eighteen year old boyfriend, Jake. There may be some gay sex described in this chapter.

In chapter 33 the Uncles, Jim and Calvin Ashley-Wilson, make a surprise announcement. Kevin and Jake’s relationship may be on a dangerously slippery slope. Wedding bells may soon be ringing. Lenny Valentine finds his sexuality, and Terry and Derrick ‘get it together’.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 33, A Story of Gay Love by Doug Spencer

It’s 5:00 PM on Memorial Day, the holiday is over for all practical purposes. The White family, with Jeff and Lenny just arrived at the White’s home, after a wonderful weekend on the lake.

"Mr. White," Lenny stated, "I had an awesome time this weekend with you and your family. I hope I wasn’t too much of a nuisance to you and Mrs. White. Thank you for taking me with you."

"Lenny, you were no nuisance at all," Art replied, "Vi and I totally enjoyed having you with us, and I’m glad you had a good time." Art gave Lenny a sincere and loving hug.

Jeff is gathering up Lenny to take him home to his parent’s house. Lenny placed his bag on the back seat of Jeff’s BMW, and climbed into the front passenger seat, and Jeff prepared to drive Lenny home.

Lenny, just a couple minutes from the house, "Jeff, could we go someplace and talk for a few minutes?"

"I guess so," Jeff replied, and pulled into a vacant lot, and parked. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I know you’re gay," Lenny said, "I wondered if—you might—give me a—blowjob?"

"LENNY!" Jeff exclaimed, shocked, "Absolutely not! For several reasons. Number 1, I’m in love with Julian, and I wouldn’t cheat on him with any other boy. Number 2, you’re only fourteen and I’m twenty-one, and that would make me a pedophile. I could be put in jail for having sex with a minor. I don’t mind talking with you, and maybe giving you some advice, but there is no way I’d have any kind of sex with you!"

"I told you and Julian that Chris gave me a blowjob, and it felt really nice, and I’d like to have one again."

"Lenny, I can’t deny that a blowjob doesn’t feel good, but you need to find a boy or girl close to your age to give it to you. Any adult that would be willing to have sex with you is walking on thin ice, and could be arrested."

"Girls can give blowjobs?" Lenny asked, surprised.

"They’ve got mouths, don’t they?" Jeff stated, "Sometimes girls are committed to keeping their virginity, and they keep their boyfriends sexually satisfied by giving them a blowjob. That also keeps them from getting pregnant."

"I wonder if my sister gives Roger blowjobs?" Lenny commented, "He’s got a weird pecker, have you ever seen it?"

Jeff, chuckling, "I can’t say that I have, but it must be that you have, so what’s so weird about it?"

"It’s not like most boy’s peckers," Lenny explained, "he’s got some real soft skin that covers the head." Jeff grinned.

"How do you know that it’s soft?" Jeff asked.

"Cause Roger let me play with it a couple of times," Lenny said, "he says it feels really good to have another boy jack it off."

"Lenny, do you know what circumcision is?" Jeff asked.

"Nope, what is it?" Lenny asked.

"There is some extra skin that covers over the heads of penis’s when boys are born, and its called foreskin. Most parents in America have that foreskin cut off when baby boys are born, but a few elect to leave that skin intact. Having that skin cut off at birth is called circumcision. Boys like you and me, and Julian are circumcised, but evidently Roger is uncircumcised. We usually refer to it as cut or uncut, so Roger is uncut, you and I are cut."

"Most of the boys at school are cut," Lenny said, "I’ve only seen one or two boys that are uncut. I like to look at the other boys peckers when we shower together, and no two peckers look the same."

Jeff, snickering, "I never paid too much attention to other boys peckers, why do you?"

"I don’t know," Lenny replied, "I just think that peckers are neat, and girls don’t have them. Maybe that’s why I like boys better than girls."

"Lenny, wouldn’t you rather kiss a girl than a boy?" Jeff inquired, "and maybe stick your finger in their pussy, or play with their boobies?"

"YUCK!" Lenny exclaimed, "Girls are boring, I wouldn’t even want to kiss them, but I’d kiss a nice boy!"

"Lenny," Jeff said, placing his hand on Lenny’s shoulder, "between the chat’s we had on the yacht, and what we’ve talked about the last half hour, I think we’ve discovered your sexuality."

"I’m gay, aren’t I," Lenny said.

"All the indications are pointing that way, Lenny," Jeff stated, "you’re probably about Ninety-nine percent gay."

"So I guess you don’t want to be my friend anymore," Lenny said.

"Lenny!" Jeff countered, "I’m probably the best friend you’ve got! Not as someone to have sex with, but as a mentor. Being gay in the public school system is not a desirable place to be. Kids are cruel, especially boys. If they even think you’re gay, they’ll bully you, and pick on you, call you faggot, or queer, maybe even try to beat you up. I’ve seen it happen before."

"What can I do?" Lenny asked, worried.

"Keep a low profile, and don’t tell anyone that you’re gay. If you’re showering with other boys, don’t stare at their genitals. Are you into any sports?" Jeff asked.

"Not really," Lenny replied, "I’m hoping that, when I get into high school, I can make the swimming team."

"Figures," Jeff said, grinning, "you’re half fish anyway!" Lenny grinned. "Do you have any close friends?"

"No, I’ve kinda been a loner," Lenny said.

"Don’t make any passes at any boys, that’s a good way to get a fist in your face. If a boy that you like wants to befriend you, be careful, even if he seems sincere, don’t let your guard down. If he tells you he’d like to—get together with you for some boy fun, he just may be gay also, but let him make the first move. If he makes derogatory remarks about fags, or queers, or sissy’s, he’s likely not the kind of friend you need."

"What about my parents, should I tell them?"

"I wouldn’t, not yet," Jeff said, "If there’s an incident, involving your sexuality, you might need to ‘fess up’ but you’d probably be better off to keep it to yourself for now. We don’t know how your parents might react, so don’t take that risk. They may accept you, or they may be homophobic. You’ve got my number, don’t you?"

"Yeah, I’ve got it," Lenny answered.

"Good, Lenny, I like you and I care about you," Jeff said. "If anything should happen, call me. I’m your friend, and I’ll come running, even if you just need to talk. Let me get you home." Jeff pulled out of the lot and drove to the Valentine’s house.

Parking in the driveway, Jeff got out of the car, feeling a strong urge to give Lenny a hug, and walked to Lenny’s side of the car. Lenny pulled his bag from the back and set it down. Jeff opened his arms, wrapping them around Lenny, hugging him tightly.

"Thanks for an awesome weekend, Jeff, and thank you so much for being my friend, my best friend!" Jeff gave Lenny a kiss on his cheek, and Lenny surprised him with a kiss—on his lips! Jeff hoped Lenny’s parents didn’t see that! It felt good, and Jeff has a heart full of love for this sweet young man. Lenny is a sweet, gay, young man with a bumpy road ahead.

* * * * * *

It’s Tuesday morning the 29th of May, and things are back to normal. Vi, Art and Jeff are sharing coffee, Art and Jeff soon need to leave for work at Corbin’s. Jeff is happy, only a few more days and Julian will be home for the summer! After next week, Sam (and her neighbor friend, Eric) will be on summer vacation. They will both be in the fourth grade when they return in the fall.

Jeff, opening a new can of worms, "Dad, Mom, Would you think Julian and I were crazy, if we get married this summer?"

"Honey," Vi said, "I think we’ve all known, for a long time, that you boys were headed to the altar. I think it’s written in the stars. Few couples share the compassion and love for each other that we’ve seen between you and Julian. I suppose, as a married couple, you could even start having sex together, however two boys have sex."

Art choked on his coffee, and Jeff smirked. J&J have been having sex, for well over a year, and Art had suspected it, almost forever.

"No Son," Art said, "we wouldn’t think you crazy. Have either of you made a proposal?"

"Not yet," Jeff replied, "but I’ve been wanting to. When we were discussing a vacation yesterday, I couldn’t help but think that a vacation combined with a Honeymoon could be something beautiful! Mom, Dad, could I humbly ask your permission to ask for your most wonderful son’s hand in marriage?"

Vi, with tears running down her face, "Sweetheart, you not only have my permission, but my blessings, for a long, happy and fruitful life together!"

"What, exactly, does the fruitful mean? Jeff asked.

"The fruit of a marriage is children," Vi explained, smiling, "Grandchildren, for the Grandparents to spoil. I sure hope that you and Julian plan to have some children!"

"It might be a little tricky," Jeff stated, grinning, "for two guys to make babies, but we have discussed adoption. We do want to raise our own family."

"Adopted kids can be wonderful." Vi said. "You’ll quickly fall in love with them, as if they came from your own loins. Just look at how you and Julian have grown to love Sam and Dom, and I know you two will make wonderful daddies!"

Jeff usually rides to work with Art, to save them both burning gas, and Art has become used to leaving a few minute earlier, as Jeff has to open the office about 7:45 AM and bring the system up. They left with their lunch coolers right after 7:00.

Jeff, on the way, "Dad, would you be willing to go to the jewelers with me, to select an engagement ring for my Julian?"

"Son, I’m not only willing," Art replied, "I’d be proud and happy to. Look at me! You two aren’t even engaged yet, and I’m already looking forward to your wedding! I won’t be losing a son, I’ll be gaining a most wonderful son-in-law. Jeff, I hope you know that Vi and I have just as much love for you as we do Julian."

"Thanks, Dad," Jeff replied, "I’ve always been able to feel that love, and I’ve loved you and Mom with all my heart since the day we met. Well, maybe not with all of my heart, Julian has stolen a pretty big chunk of it." Art smiled, he sure does love his future son-in-law.

Tuesday evening, just as the White family finished dinner, Jeff received a phone call from Uncle Jim. "Uncle Jim, it’s good to hear your voice, I hope there’s nothing wrong."

"On the contrary," Jim replied, "Nothing could be more right. Calvin and I have some wonderful news, Is Julian there with you?"

"No he’s still on campus for a couple more days," Jeff said, "but he’ll soon be home for the summer. I’m here in Dunbar with Julian’s family. We just finished eating dinner."

"Jeff, put your phone on speaker, so all can hear the good news I have to share with you." Jim said.

"Done deal," Jeff stated, "we’re in speaker mode."

"Hi Jim," Vi and Art said, in unison.

"Hi Vi, Hi Art," Jim said, "Are you all sitting down?"

"Jeff," Jim stated, excitedly, "You have a new cousin, Calvin and I are becoming adopted fathers to our new Son! Would you like me to text you a photo?"

"That’s wonderful, Uncle Jim, please send it!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Give me a minute to text it," Jim said, "you’ll probably be a bit surprised, but I’ll explain everything. You should have it in a couple of minutes." Jeff’s phone sounded the notice of a text.

Opening the text, the photo of a very handsome teenage boy with dark blond curly hair appeared, sitting in a wheelchair. Jeff showed it to Vi and Art.

"Oh my god," Vi exclaimed, "He’s beautiful!" Art nodded in total agreement.

"Uncle Jim, he’s very handsome. What’s his name, how old is he, and why is he in a wheelchair?" Jeff asked.

"Hold on," Jim said, "and I tell you everything. "His name will be Dayton Ashley-Wilson, and he’s fourteen years old.

"When a same-sex couple tries to adopt children, the Adoption Agencies treat us like second class citizens, and we’re placed at the bottom of the list of potential parents. The agency told us that if we would consider a child with special needs, especially an older child, they could move us up on the list."

"At the same time," Jim continued, "most potential parents avoid taking older children, and aren’t willing to accept special needs kids, making these kids nearly unadoptable. Cal and I went home and weighed our options for a few days, discussing the pros and cons of adopting a special needs child. Special needs kids often require additional expenses. We both have good incomes, and a strong desire for our own family, and decided to accept the challenge."

"We returned to the agency and they showed us photos of some of the available children that were up for adoption. We both wanted to meet Dayton, who had been in foster care for nearly four years. His parents had been killed in an auto accident, and none of his relatives were willing to care for Dayton, especially with his special needs."

"The agent took us to meet Dayton, in the foster home where he was living." Jim continued, "With the agent by our side, we explained to Dayton that we were a gay married couple, and that we would like to adopt him, to be our Son. He would be a little unique, having two Dads. The smile on Dayton’s face could have lit the world. It was love at first sight!"

"It would be a couple of weeks before we could bring Dayton home. There were the legalities of the adoption, and we needed to make some changes in our house, which is almost complete. We needed to install special handicap bars in the bathroom, which required a complete remodel of the bathroom, including a walk-in shower. And we had to have a handicap ramp built to accommodate his wheelchair. If all goes according to plan, we’ll be bringing our son home this Friday."

"Uncle Jim," Jeff stated, "I’m so excited, I can’t wait to meet my new cousin, and I know that Julian will be excited too. I can’t wait to tell him. Why does Dayton need the wheelchair?"

"He has a lower back problem, and he is partially paralyzed, from the waist down. He is receiving treatments and Physical Therapy twice a week at a rehab center. The doctors say that he will eventually be able to walk on his own, without the walker, but his legs will be weak, and never be fully functional."

"Maybe, come the Fourth of July weekend, Julian and I can come visit you and Uncle Cal, and meet Dayton," Jeff suggested.

"Just a heads up, Jeff," Jim stated, "we no longer will have a spare bedroom, as that will be Dayton’s bedroom."

 

"No problem," Jeff replied, "we’re both welcome to sleep at Mom and Dad’s house, and we’ll still be close to you. Thanks for the great news, and we’ll hope to see you in July. Goodnight, Unk." Jim and Jeff hung up.

"Wow!" Jeff exclaimed, "That was an enlightening and welcome phone call, I’m so happy for my uncles, and for Dayton too. He couldn’t have handpicked better parents than what my Uncles will be. I know my Uncles, and they both have hearts full of love, and Dayton will be the lucky recipient of it."

"Caring for a special needs child can be pretty expensive," Vi said, "but it seems that Jim and Cal are preparing for it."

"I only met Jim and Cal one time," Art stated, "at your graduation, and they struck me as exceptionally fine young men. I have utmost respect for them, and I know they have big and loving hearts. It takes a big heart to take on the responsibility of caring for a special needs kid. I think that Dayton is falling into a bed of roses. I anticipate that we’ll get to meet Dayton next year, at Julian’s graduation."

"I’m almost afraid to tell Julian," Jeff said, "if I tell him tonight, he’ll be so excited he won’t be able to sleep, so I guess I’ll wait a couple more days, until he gets home."

* * * * * *

It’s Friday night, the first of June and Jake is one of the two closers at Vinnie’s Pizzeria. They close at 11:00 PM on Fridays and Saturdays. About 10:30 Tony Jenkins walked in, alone. Jake, just seeing Tony, pictured Tony’s nice prick in his mind.

"Tony," Jake greeted, smiling, "Welcome to Vinnie’s, are you dining in or getting a takeout?"

"I prefer to eat in," Tony replied, "I hope I’m not too late to get a pizza, I know you close soon, and I would like you to be my server."

"Our policy is to serve anyone that walks through that door before 11:00," Jake stated, leading Tony to one of his assigned tables.

"I’ll keep it simple, Jake," Tony said, "I just want a small Pepperoni and a Pepsi."

"Coming right up," Jake said, "let me get your order in, and I’ll be right back with your Pepsi."

Tony, when Jake brought his Pepsi," Jake, have you got time to sit with me and talk?"

"I guess, if you don’t mind me wrapping silverware at your table." Tony nodded, giving his OK. Jake returned to Tony’s table with the containers of silver from the dishwasher, and a stack of napkins and bands. "I’m surprised you’re here by yourself," Jake said.

"I broke up with Gloria—about two days ago, "Tony stated.

"Oh, I’m so sorry," Jake replied, "What happened?"

"Gloria started to treat me like I was her slave," Tony explained, "I can’t stand a girl that wants to wear the pants in a relationship, so I told her goodbye! Jake, do you have plans for anything in the morning?"

"Not really," Jake said, "I’m due in here at 4:00 PM. what are you thinking?"

"I know it’s not proper etiquette," Tony said, "but I thought maybe I could stay over with you tonight, and we could swim in your pool tomorrow morning, and/or afternoon." The bell dinged at the kitchen window.

"I think your pizza is ready," Jake said, going to pick up Tony’s pizza, and delivering it. "Let me call Mom, and let her know you’re staying over with me, so she won’t be too surprised. Do you remember how to get to my house?"

"Not sure," Tony replied, "I’ll just hang around until you get off, and follow you in my car."

"Fine," Jake replied, "I should be clocked out before 11:30." Does Tony have an ulterior motive? Jake is thinking, he did just break up with his girlfriend, maybe he is looking for a hormonal release? Just thinking about the possibilities is causing Jake to bone up in his pants—down boy!

Jake arrived home about 11:40, and parked Kevin’s car, Tony pulled in right behind and parked next to Kevin’s car. The boys walked into the quiet house. Lee and Tonya had gone to bed, and Roger was likely still out with Gina.

Jake, placing a tub of Tonya’s homemade cookies on the table, and grabbing two glasses, and milk from the fridge, "Bedtime snack?"

Tony, smiling, "Sounds good to me." The two boys ate a few cookies and washed them down with milk. "Jake, you’re a lucky pup, to have a Mom that knows how to make great cookies!" The boys then headed to Jake’s bedroom, and Jake closed the door.

To Jake’s surprise, Tony stripped naked. Jake figured Tony would keep his boxers on. "You’re sleeping naked?" Jake remarked, sliding his own boxers down, and off.

"Ever since that trip to South Carolina, I’ve been sleeping naked," Tony said, "You and Kevin are right, it just feels good to sleep that way." The boys slipped into Jake’s bed, and Tony actually snuggled close to Jake, their bodies touching. Jake was hard, thinking about Tony’s handsome cock, just inches away.

Tony, after a few minutes of lying next to Jake, "Jake, I’m really aroused," then pulling Jake’s hand onto his own hard and leaking pecker, as proof. Could you maybe, you know, take care of me?" Jake loves it, this straight boy with a handsome cock is begging him for a blowjob! Without a verbal reply, Jake shoved the covers down, and settled between Tony’s legs, kneeling, and taking that beautiful boyhood into his mouth, and proceeded to give Tony head. Tony started to moan, and the moans were getting louder.

"Tony," Jake said, pulling off for a few seconds, "Try to keep the volume down, I don’t want my parents to hear us." Jake continued his assault on Tony’s boyhood, looking forward to a mouthful of Tony’s sweet and tasty sperm, sperm that Jake knew would taste every bit as good as Kevin’s.

A few more minutes and Tony started to pant, then, with no warning, Tony came to orgasm, filling Jake’s mouth with his load. Jake swallowed, then milked out the last few drops. Jake, still sporting a full erection, turned 180 degrees, now lying even with Tony, and facing Tony.

"Jake, I gotta try something I’ve never done," Tony said, and planted his lips on Jake’s, pushing his tongue into Jake’s mouth, and tasting his own cum. Snickering, "Jake, I can taste my cum in your mouth." For the first time in his life, Tony had kissed a boy on the lips! It wasn’t really any different than kissing a girl.

"Payback time," Tony stated, and knelt between Jake’s legs, preparing to take Jake’s boyhood into his mouth.

"Wait!" Jake exclaimed, "I need to grab a towel," Jake knew, from the past, that Tony wouldn’t take his orgasm in his mouth, and needed a towel to clean up his cum, if Tony even gets him off.

"Won’t need it," Tony said, "I’m going to go all the way tonight! I’m certain that you’re clean, and if you can swallow mine, I can swallow yours." Jake can hardly believe his ears! This is the straight Tony Jenkins, a known ladies man, stating that he will take his load. Tony is a bit awkward, this is only the second time that Tony has had a cock in his mouth, and just told him that he would even swallow Jake’s orgasm. Jake is stiff as a board, and Tony’s mouth on his pecker is feeling really good. If Tony keeps this up, he will soon bring Jake to orgasm.

Jake, a few minutes later, "I’m getting close, Tony, you’re gonna make me cum!" Tony tightened the grip of his mouth on Jake’s boyhood, and Jake felt his orgasm approaching, now even closer. Jake’s body stiffened, and his orgasm arrived, Tony actually taking Jake’s orgasm. As Jake’s pecker started to squirt, Tony started to swallow. Tony pulled every drop of boy juice from Jake’s balls!

Tony pulled up to face Jake, and wrapped his arms around Jake’s torso, pulling him close, and started to giggle.

"What’s so funny?" Jake asked.

"If my old man knew what we’ve done tonight," Tony stated, "he’d have the biggest shit fit of his life, but I’m not about to tell him! Jake, in all honesty, this has been the best sex I’ve ever had. I totally enjoyed what we did, and I want to thank you for treating me to such pleasure. It was fun, and very enjoyable, and I would hope we can do it again, soon."

"The pleasure was all mine, Tony," Jake said, "and I would love to share more nights like this with you." The two boys cuddled closely and fell asleep, both of them sexually satisfied, and with a disturbing question on their minds. Is Tony really straight?

About 9:00 AM Saturday morning Jake woke up with morning wood, and a need to pee and glanced over at Tony, still sleeping. He still has vivid memories of last night, Tony actually sucked him off, swallowed his orgasm, and even kissed him! Just how straight can Tony be?

Jake glanced down to the center of the bed, noticing the tent pole pushing up against the covers, and knew that Tony was also sporting wood. Jake slipped his hand under the covers, and wrapped it around Tony’s stiff pecker.

Tony, opening his eyes and grinning, "You like that, don’t you."

"No denial there," Jake stated, "It’s about the same size, and even feels a lot like Kevin’s."

"I seriously need to piss," Tony stated, "I think all that Pepsi has ganged up on me."

"Me too, but it’s so hard to pee with a boner," Jake said.

"Let’s go to the bathroom, and I’ll show you a trick," Tony said. Tony followed Jake down the hall, both boys hoping Tonya, down in the kitchen, wasn’t watching them, as they were both still naked, and into the bathroom, closing the door.

Tony tore off four sheets of toilet tissue, folding them to the size of one sheet. He placed the tissues over the head of his bone, held them in place and peed. The urine ran down the tissue, and dribbled into the toilet, and when he was done he just dropped the wet tissues into the toilet.

"There, all done," Tony said, "I do this all the time when I wake up with morning wood, which is most every day. Rinsing his hands at the sink, "you may get a little pee on your hand, but it rinses off easily." Jake stood in front of the toilet, following Tony’s example and drained his bladder.

"Neat trick Tony, thanks," Jake said. After Jake finished, and rinsed his hands, Tony playfully cuffed Jake’s still hard pecker, grinning, and, of course, Jake returned the favor.

By the time the boys returned to the bedroom and pulled on their boxers, the morning wood had gone away. Tony had slept here before, and gotten accustomed to the male’s habits of having coffee and breakfast in their underwear. The boys walked down to the kitchen, and sat at the table in just their boxers. Lee had already left for work, having to work this Saturday to make up for having Memorial Day off.

Tonya, pouring both boys mugs of coffee, "Did you boys sleep well?"

"Sure did, Tonya," Tony replied, "we want to catch a couple of hours in the pool this morning."

"Hang tight a few and I’ll have you boys some breakfast," Tonya said, "Tony, I hope you like oatmeal, with raisins."

"I do," Tony replied, "and with brown sugar at home."

"About the same way we eat it here," Tonya said, pointing to the container of brown sugar on the table. After eating, Jake and Tony returned to the bedroom, and changed into their swimsuits, and then headed out to the pool. After about 45 minutes of swimming, diving and playing around, they climbed out of the pool to take a break. Jake went to the kitchen and grabbed them both Pepsi’s, and they sat together at the picnic table.

Jake, speaking softly and seriously, "Tony, are you sure you’re not gay?"

"This is just between you and me, right?" Tony asked.

"Yep," Jake replied, "just between us."

"I’m going to be totally honest, Jake," Tony stated, "to answer your question, I’m not sure, about that. When we get into high school, it’s a common conception that boys like girls, and girls like boys. It’s the American way, and I started to chase, and date girls, like any normal boy would do. Somehow, dating girls just didn’t feel quite right to me, and I started to question my sexuality."

"Remember the New Years Party I hosted, when Kevin and I were seniors? A couple of the guys questioned why I invited ‘those fags’ to the party, and I used the excuse that Kevin was a team member, and I couldn’t just shun him. I think you and Kevin had a really good time that night, and nobody had a problem with it."

"Watching you and Kevin, holding each other, and swaying to the music, made my heart yearn for a boy of my own to dance with. I was tempted to cut in, and dance with either one of you, but I had this ‘straight boy’ reputation to protect, so I just danced with girls."

"Jake," Tony stated, "that trip back from South Carolina was a game changer. I know I fussed, about having to sleep with another boy, but I was really pleased, to be able to sleep with you. We had some sex that night, and that was the very first time I’d ever had any sex with a boy." Then grinning, "I sucked your cock, but I made you cum all over yourself!"

"Yeah," Jake replied, "we made a mess, but you were kind enough to clean me up!" Tony grinned.

Tony, reaching over the table and taking Jake’s hand in his, "Jake, I feel very comfortable when we’re together, and I really like you, a lot. I have an insatiable desire to spend more time with you."

"I like you a lot too, Tony," Jake said, "maybe more than I should. I’m having feelings for you that I shouldn’t be having. There are other boys around that could probably give you sexual satisfaction. Maybe more than I can."

"Jake! That hurts!" Tony exclaimed, his eyes getting wet. "It’s not all about sex! Having sex with you is great, but you’ve also invaded my heart. Just being close to you, like we are right now, gives me a peaceful, easy, feeling. Jake, my feelings for you are stronger, and deeper than the feelings I’ve ever had for any girl, I could very easily fall in love with you."

"But what about Kevin?" Jake replied, "Kevin gave me his heart, to keep safe and secure until he returns to me. I still love him, and I can’t just drop him, like a hot potato."

"Sometimes," Tony explained, "over time and distance, relationships end, and new ones begin. If anything happens, between you and Kevin, I’ll be waiting in the wings, to pick up the pieces, and put you back together again. Jake, I guess maybe I’m a little gayer than I ever accepted, or was willing to admit."

About 1:00 PM Tonya announced that lunch was ready and the boys came into the kitchen, sitting on chairs which Tonya had covered the seats with trash bags, so the boys wet suits wouldn’t soak up the seats. Just as they started to eat, Tony’s phone rang, and he ran to the bedroom to answer it. Tony’s Dad was concerned, as Tony hadn’t been home since yesterday. Tony explained that he’d spent the night with a friend, and they had been having fun in the pool. Knowing that Jake was due to work at 4:00 he told his Dad he’d be home around 4:00 PM. Things were cool.

* * * * * *

Meanwhile, up at Kenworth, Kevin and Bryan had spent every night together since Memorial Day. Major room changes, by student’s requests, were taking place on Saturday. Devon, Bryan’s former dorm mate, was moving in with Brandon’s former dorm mate, Brandon and Ryan were moving into Bryan’s former dorm room, and Bryan was moving in with Kevin.

**Earlier in the week**

Bryan showed Kevin the emails that had transpired between himself and Lance. The first email was from Lance to Bryan.

‘My dearest Bryan, The distance between us has become too difficult for me to handle. I can’t wait so long for you, and I have found a new love, a man that appreciates my cock in his ass, and demands little in return. I need to move on with my life, so I’m asking you to let us part. Emotionally, I still care for you, but it’s what I must do. I truly hope you find someone to share you life and love with and even if we are no longer boyfriends, you will always have a small piece of my heart. Peace and love, Lance’

"Oh shit, Bryan," Kevin said, "A Dear John email." Bryan then showed Kevin his reply.

‘Dear Lance, I will let you go, I guess our road has come to an end. I will fondly remember the good times we shared together. I have met someone that I’m falling in love with, and he and I are much more compatible. We both prefer oral sex, he’s got a great cock, and gives me great head. I don’t know if he loves me, but I’m hoping to make him mine! I only wish the best for you, Love, Bryan.’

"So I guess you and Lance are done," Kevin said, "who is this new interest you’ve got?"

"I can’t believe you asked that!" Bryan remarked, with tears in his eyes, "Kevin, can’t you feel the love that I have for you? I love you so much it hurts, and yet, I know that you belong to another."

"OH, FUCK! BRYAN!" Kevin exclaimed. "I feel like we’re living the lyrics of a 70’s song, ‘If you can’t be with the one you love, love the one you’re with.’ We were only supposed to be sex buddies, to help us both relieve the sexual tensions we both had. I never intended to develop romantic feelings toward you. Lance made it easy for you, but now I have a serious dilemma!"

"How is that, Kevin?" Bryan asked.

"I’m torn between two loves," Kevin explained, "My Jake, that has been my boyfriend since football season of my senior year, and now I’m falling in love with you. I don’t know what I should do, I can’t do justice to two boyfriends! And I can’t do Jake the way Lance did you, it would break his little heart into bits!"

"Why don’t we just sleep on it for a few nights," Bryan suggested, "and maybe the answer will come to you. It’s probably not much help, but I love you more than any boy I’ve ever known. If you decide to break with Jake, I’m here to steal your heart. Kevin, I’ve seriously fallen in love with you, and it’s not just a sexual thing, I just want to be with you!"

**Back to the present**

It’s Saturday morning, the 2nd of June, and moving day, and only a week until the end of the Spring Semester. Kevin helped Ryan move his stuff upstairs to Bryan’s former room, and helped Bryan move his stuff down to his, and now Bryan’s room. Devon and Brandon were cooperating in a similar fashion, helping each other move. Since all of these boys would be returning in the fall, their dorm rooms would be secure for the summer.

Summer students would be assigned to unoccupied, empty rooms for the summer, vacated by graduates, and those rooms would be assigned to the new freshmen in the fall.

The moving chore was completed shortly before noon and Kevin and Bryan headed to the dining hall for lunch, sitting together. They started to discuss the upcoming summer break.

"How are you getting home, for summer break?" Bryan asked.

"I hadn’t thought that far ahead," Kevin replied, "I’ll probably ride a Greyhound home, and in the fall I can drive my car back. As a sophomore, we’re allowed to have cars on campus."

"Tennessee could be routed on the way to Houston," Bryan stated, "I could take you home, on my way home, even better, I’d love to take you to Houston for part of the summer, so you could meet my family, and experience Houston."

"Do your parents know, about you?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, yeah," Bryan replied, "they knew about Lance and me. I have a basement bedroom with my own bath, and Lance and I even had sex there, all the time. I think Mom and Dad even knew we practiced sex, but they never said anything about it. They’re pretty open-minded about my sexuality. I think you’d like my parents, and I’m pretty certain they would like you, too."

"I need to think this over," Kevin stated, "the idea of riding to Tennessee with you, rather than on a bus, is pretty inviting. I’m not sure about going to Houston with you, though. Jake is so looking forward to me coming home and spending the summer with him, I don’t know if I can break off our relationship, and I don’t want to hurt him too badly. I still love him, but I also love you. I’m in a really awkward position!"

Late Saturday afternoon Kevin’s phone rang, looking at the screen, it was Tony Jenkins. Kevin answered it, cheerfully, "Hey, Tony, What’s up man?"

"I’m not too certain I know, myself," Tony replied. "Have you met any boys of interest, up there in Wisconsin?"

"As a matter of fact, I have," Kevin stated, "Bryan and I are team mates, and now dorm mates. We started out, just planning to have a little fun together, to relieve the sexual tension we were suffering being so far from our boyfriends. But it has escalated from there. Tony, I’m in a really bad situation, I’m falling in love with Bryan, but I am still attached to Jake, and I still love him too. I don’t have the guts to tell Jake that I am involved with another boy that I care deeply for."

"Oh, shit!" Tony stated, "Kevin, how does a friend tell his best friend, that he want’s to steal his best friend’s boyfriend, and make that boyfriend his boyfriend?"

"Whoa, Tony, what are you saying?" Kevin asked.

"What I’m saying," Tony stated, "is that I’m totally in love with Jake Farmer, and I want him to be mine! I told him, just a few days ago, that should you two part, I would be around to pick up the pieces of his broken heart, and put him back together again, for me to love."

"Tony!" Kevin exclaimed, "You’re straight, how could you even consider loving another boy?"

"Kevin, it started on the trip back from Wisconsin, when we took you up to Kenworth. Jake told me he told you that we had sex in the motel on the way back. Since then, I’ve begun to realize that I’m not nearly as straight as I thought. Also, we’ve had several more encounters, and the sex I’ve enjoyed with Jake beats the hell out of any sex that I’ve ever had with any girls."

"Kevin, it goes deeper," Tony explained, "It’s not just the great sex, I feel totally relaxed and at ease when Jake is near me. The feeling of Jake in my arms, and his body next to mine when we go to sleep is indescribable. I still cannot believe how much I love that wonderful young man!"

"So when do you and Jake plan to hook up again?" Kevin asked.

"Tonight, after he gets off work at the pizzeria," Tony said, "we’ll be going to his house for the night. I suspect that Tonya and Lee maybe are beginning to realize that Jake and I are getting really close, but they have not said anything, at least not to me."

"Tony," Kevin said, "you may have inadvertently come to my rescue. I will give Jake his freedom, but please promise me that you’ll take really good care of my baby. If I’m to lose my baby to another boy, I’d prefer that boy be someone I know well, like I know you. Learning today that you’re actually gay, was quite a shocker."

"I’m tired of keeping up the charade," Tony said, "I’ll do my best to let Jake down easy. I guess the next big challenge for me, will be to come out to my old man. I have no idea how he will handle the fact that his son is gay, wish me luck, buddy."

"I wish you luck on that," Kevin said, "and I wish for you and Jake to have a happy future. I will always love Jake, but I can accept the fact that he is no longer my boyfriend. That also gives Bryan and me the chance to advance more into our own relationship. Thanks, Tony." Tony and Kevin said goodbye, and hung up.

"I would guess," Bryan stated, smiling, "That Tony is going to tell Jake the bad news?"

"Yeah," Kevin replied, with wet eyes, "I hope Tony is wearing a thick tee-shirt, cause I know that Jake is going to shed some tears. Tony is a nice boy, and I hope Tony gives Jake the same love that I have given him. For Jake and me, it’s been a year and a half run, even though my love for Jake has faltered. I still care about him."

Later that Saturday evening, about 10:00 PM. Tony drove to Jake’s house, parked and walked to the kitchen door, and knocked. Tonya answered the door.

""For Pete’s sake, Tony, come in," Tonya stated, "you’re a frequent flyer here, you don’t need to knock. Where is Jake?"

"Still at work," Tony said, "I came early to wait for him."

"Tony, are you aware that this Friday is Jake’s graduation?"

"Kinda sorta," Tony replied, "are you gonna have a big bash, like you did for Kevin last year?"

"No," Tonya replied, "just a small bash, mostly family. Tony, you and Jake are really close, and we’d like for you to join us. Outside of immediate family, the only ones we’re inviting are Gina and Lenny, and you."

"I’ll be happy to come," Tony replied, smiling, "and help celebrate Jake’s graduation. Is Jake going to college next year?"

"Yes and no," Tonya replied, "He’s planning to further his education, but he is going to attend the Community College here, rather than attend a university, somewhere far from home."

"Cool," Tony said, "I’ll be in my second year at CC, and I’ll be able to hook up with Jake on campus. Maybe we can even commute together."

"Tony," Tonya asked, "I have a gut feeling that something is in the air, involving Jake. Is there something happening that maybe I should be aware of?"

"Tonya," Tony said, staring at the floor. "Please don’t tell Jake that I told you this. I’ve fallen in love with Jake, but I know that Jake is still in love with Kevin. I had a long conversation with Kevin this afternoon."

"I told Kevin that I wanted to steal his boyfriend, but what Kevin told me was quite shocking," Tony explained. "Kevin told me that I could have Jake, because his romantic interest now is in Bryan, a boy he just met after arriving at Kenworth. Bryan’s one of Kevin’s teammates, and is also now his dorm mate. Kevin’s not in love with Jake anymore."

"Oh, shit!" Tonya exclaimed, "I’m surprised that Jake hasn’t said anything about it."

"Because Jake doesn’t know yet," Tony replied, "Kevin’s being a Scumbag. What’s even worse, Kevin doesn’t even have the balls to tell Jake himself. The Scumbag has asked me to try to break it to Jake, as gently as I can. He says that he still cares for Jake, but he can’t bring himself to tell Jake that their relationship is over."

"When," Tonya asked, with tears in her eyes, "did you plan to break the news to Jake?"

"After we go to bed tonight," Tony said, "I want to be by Jake’s side, to hold him, comfort him, and love him. I can only hope that, in time, Jake can learn to love me half as much as he loves Kevin." Then, "When a relationship ends, one of the parties is always hurt, and I dread seeing Jake suffer, but I will be here for him! I love that beautiful boy so much!" Lee had been sitting at the table, just listening in on the conversation.

Lee spoke, "I think both Kevin’s parents, Kurt and Audrey, as well as Tonya and myself had reservations as to how well Kevin’s and Jake’s long term relationship would work out, given the distance and time apart while Kevin was in college for the next four years."

"I’m relatively certain," Lee continued, "that it was never Kevin’s intention to go to college and find a new boyfriend. When loving hearts are separated for long periods of time, those lonely hearts start to wander, looking for friendship and companionship, far away from their loved one. Most likely, Kevin and Bryan started to experience feelings for each other, and those feelings gradually turned into love. I can’t really blame Kevin, I think he just became a victim of circumstance."

"Tony," Lee asked, "I’ve always known you to be a ladies’ man, but you seem to have a very strong protective attitude toward Jake. Is there something I’m not understanding about you?"

"Maybe," Tony replied, looking down. "All through high school my closest friends were boys, except for the chicks I dated. There were many times that I desired to be closer to some of those boys, even desiring to kiss them! I could never let my emotions take control, because I had this ‘normal heterosexual boy’ reputation to protect, not only among my peers, but in my father’s eyes."

"On the way back from Wisconsin, things changed. Jake and I slept together, supposedly to conserve money at the motels by getting a room with a single, double bed." Tony explained. "Of course I made a fuss about having to sleep with another boy, keeping up the facade. Secretly, I was delighted to be able to cuddle and sleep with Jake in the same bed!" Lee smirked a bit. Tony Jenkins’ gay side is starting to show.

"Did you guys—do anything?" Tonya asked, out of curiosity. Tony’s face started to redden, as he was totally unprepared for that question.

"Like what, Tonya?" Tony replied.

"Oh, I don’t know," Tonya answered, grinning, "I guess like whatever two boys might do together to have some fun in bed." Tony was somewhat embarrassed and completely at a loss for words, but Lee came to his rescue.

"Tony," Lee stated, smiling, "it may be hard for you to believe, but once upon a time, I was a typical oversexed teenage boy! Boys, even straight boys, have slept over in their friend’s beds forever. Most of us were straight, and we didn’t share gay sex together, but we damned sure discovered how to use our hands to get rid of those pesky erections, and get some sexual relief. And it was fun, doing it with a friend!" Just visualizing Lee, jerking off with a friend brought a grin to Tony’s face. This ‘confession’ from Lee even caused Tonya to smirk.

"Tony, you didn’t really answer, about what happened at the motel," Tonya stated, "so I assume that something transpired between you and Jake?"

"I won’t lie," Tony admitted, "Jake and I shared some love that night, and the next morning I suffered the biggest overload of guilt that I’ve ever had in my life!"

"I’m not sure I understand the guilt," Lee stated, "you’re both of consenting age for sex, and, Tony, I just can’t picture you forcing Jake into anything he was not wishing to do."

"It wasn’t what we did," Tony replied, "it was the idea that I had had a sexual encounter with my best friend’s boyfriend! That’s a sure way to lose a good friend! And Kevin is still one of my closest friends. I still can’t believe what Kevin Scumbag has placed on my shoulders, asking me to do his dirty work!"

Lee, placing his arm around Tony’s shoulder, "It might not be so bad, Tony. After our discussion tonight, I’m not so sure that Kevin even considers Jake to be his boyfriend anymore."

Tony has always felt comfortable in Lee and Tonya’s home, and their home has become somewhat of a refuge for him. Now that Tony has accepted his sexuality, he is worried about coming out to his Dad. Tony had lost his Mom to Cancer when he was in the eighth grade, and since then, it’s been just Tony and his Dad. Tony is his father’s pride and joy. Tony Senior has never been outspoken about homosexual people, and seems not to be homophobic, but what happens when the gayness appears in his own back yard?

Tony settled down comfortably with Tonya and Lee, awaiting Jake’s arrival from work. Lee and Tonya have been accustomed to Jake and Kevin sleeping together, and seem to have no concerns about Jake and Tony sharing Jake’s bed. Neither Tonya nor Lee would wish to be in Tony’s boxers tonight!

* * * * * *

About 8:30 PM on Friday night, most of the stores and shops at the mall were preparing to close at 9:00, with exception of the cinema and some of the eateries. Terry’s last client had left and he walked down to FootLocker to hang around until Derrick was able to cash out the two cashiers, and close up the store. The two boys had previously made plans to enjoy a late dinner at Applebee’s, one of the few restaurants to get a decent dinner after 9:00 PM on a Friday night.

After Derrick locked up the store, he and Terry headed toward the mall exit, Derrick tightly holding Terry’s hand. They received a couple of strange looks from some passers by, and just ignored them. Arriving at Applebee’s, the host showed them to a booth, and was a tad surprised that the two elected to sit together on one side of the booth.

They were pleased that their server was Todd, a boy they had both seen a few times at the club, and Todd had no reaction to the fact that they were sitting very closely together. Todd took their drink orders and left to get their drinks, while Derrick and Terry studied the menu. Todd returned with their drinks, and took their orders for dinner.

Derrick, while they waited for dinner, "You know, Terry, the more time we spend together, the more time I want to spend with you! I think I’m getting seriously hooked on you!" Terry smiled.

"I think the feeling is mutual," Terry replied, "maybe you could consider moving in with me?"

"No way!" Derrick exclaimed, "That room is too small, and I get claustrophobia. Would you maybe consider renting a house together with me?"

"I don’t know," Terry replied, "I kinda like the location of my pad, It’s close to the mall, and I don’t have a car. It’s a short walk to the Mall, where I work."

"Well, then maybe a larger apartment, with two bedrooms?" Derrick asked.

"You don’t want to sleep with me?" Terry asked, a bit surprised.

"Of course I do," Derrick replied, "but if two guys share a two bedroom apartment, it can eliminate a lot of, maybe uncomfortable questions. No one would need to know that we only use one of the bedrooms. Having a spare bedroom, we could even entertain overnight company, like maybe Everett and Mickey, I like those boys a lot."

"And a full kitchen," Terry added, smiling, "where I could cook some decent meals for my man!" Derrick smiled.

"Terry, why don’t you check with your complex management," Derrick suggested, "and see if they have some two-bedroom units available, and how much they would cost. I’d be happy to split the rent and utilities with you."

Terry, smiling, "I’m off on Tuesdays, I’ll check it out this Tuesday, while I’m off."

"Great," Derrick replied, pulling Terry close and sharing a kiss and embrace with him. Todd approached with their dinners, catching their embrace.

"Break it off, guys," Todd stated, grinning, "dinner is served! How long have you two been together?"

"Not too long, Todd," Derrick answered, "but our relationship is growing by leaps and bounds. We’re getting ready to get an apartment together."

"Great!" Todd exclaimed, "In my eyes, there is nothing more beautiful than to see boys in love. I’m hoping to meet a boy soon that I can fall in love with, that will fall in love with me. Let me get you some refills."

"I’m glad we got Todd for our server," Terry commented, "I much prefer to have a male server than some chick!"

"Me too, especially a gay male server," Derrick replied, "Todd is a really sweet and loveable young man, I hope he doesn’t have to wait too long to meet his Mr. Right!"

Todd had given the boys excellent service, returning to their table at least once every five minutes to see if they needed anything. Returning again, to offer them desserts, they asked for a hot fudge brownie sundae, with two spoons, planning to share it. Todd couldn’t help grin, watching Derrick and Terry feeding each other spoonfuls of the tasty dessert. He returned one last time, with the tab, and Terry offered his debit card to pay the tab.

When Todd returned with Terry’s card, and the receipt, Terry signed the receipt, and slipped a Twenty and a Ten into the book with the receipt, and Todd beamed.

"Guys," Todd asked, "why do gay people always seem to tip more generously than straight folks?"

"I don’t know," Derrick answered, "maybe we just like to take care of our own kind. Todd, the next time we come to Applebee’s, we will ask for you, if you’re working."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that," Todd said, "and I totally enjoyed being your server today." Both Derrick and Terry gave Todd a warm hug, left Applebee’s and returned to Terry’s efficiency for the night. Five minutes inside the door and Derrick’s phone rang. It was his Mom.

"Hi Mom," Derrick answered, cheerfully.

"Derrick," Mom said, "your father and I have been concerned, we haven’t seen or heard from you in over a week, is everything OK?"

"Everything is fine Mom," Derrick said, "I’ve just been spending a lot of time with my new friend, I didn’t mean to ignore you."

"So what’s his name," Mom asked, "and when are you going to bring him around to meet us?"

"Mom," Derrick replied, "I never said my new friend was a him."

"Derrick, this is your mother!" Mom said, "Having a son almost thirty years old that’s never had a girlfriend, why would we think that you would suddenly have an interest in the opposite sex?"

"Mom," Derrick said, grinning, "you know me too well! His name is Terrance Small, but he goes by Terry. He’s a hair stylist, and works at the beauty shop in the mall where I work. We’ve passed each other for months, and just finally introduced ourselves on Memorial Day, and have quickly become friends, close friends."

"Son," Mom said, "what night could you come home for dinner, and bring Terry with you, so your father and I can meet him?"

"I’ll need to compare our schedules, Mom, and see what nights we’re both off. I’ll get back with you, later in the weekend. I love you Mom, and I’ll talk with you soon. By the way, I haven’t been home nights, because I’ve been staying over with Terry. Bye for now."

"Son," Mom said, "I hope you know that your father and I both love you, unconditionally, regardless of your sexuality! Bye." Mother and Son hung up.

"Wow!" Derrick remarked, "Mom just dropped a small bomb on me. I never realized that my parents knew that I was gay, until just now. And baby, they want me to bring you home for dinner some evening this week, so they can meet you."

"I don’t know if I’m ready to meet your parents," Terry replied.

"I know my parents, Sweetheart," Derrick stated, "we’ll be just fine. I’m sure they will like you, and I’m betting you’ll like them."

"Derrick," Terry asked, "do we need to have sex tonight?"

"Of course not, baby," Derrick replied, "is something wrong?"

"I’m just tired," Terry stated, "and I just want to lie next to you, and let the love flow from my heart to yours."

"You spoke that so beautifully, and lovingly, baby." Derrick replied, "Sex doesn’t need to be a daily routine. It’s something we can enjoy sharing together, when we’re both in the mood for it. I can get high, just holding you in my arms!" Terry smiled.

Tomorrow is Saturday. Terry is scheduled in the shop at 10:00 AM and Derrick is also scheduled to open Footlocker at 10:00. The two boys went to bed early, and spent a good two hours just hugging, kissing, caressing each other, and exploring each other’s bodies until they both entered dreamland. They didn’t have sex.

* * * * * *

At 1209 Spring Grove Dr. Lee and Tonya, with houseguest Tony Jenkins are all awaiting Jake’s return from work. Shortly after 11:30 PM on Saturday night, Jake pulled in with Kevin’s car and parked next to Tony’s car, surprised to see Tony’s car there.

Tonya, as Jake walked in, "Hi Sweetie, how was your night?"

"About normal," Jake replied, "Tony, what are you doing here?"

"I was hoping to be your bed partner for the night," Tony replied.

Jake, smiling, responded with, "Tony, I hope you know that you’re always welcome to share my bed." Jake is thinking that, most likely, Tony is horny, and itching for a little boy fun. Next to Kevin, there is no one Jake would rather cuddle with than Tony.

Tonya and Lee told the boys they could stay up as late as they desired, and that they were heading off to bed. Roger was still out, who knows where, with Gina, probably making out in some dark secluded place.

Jake, in a playful mood, "Tony, lets skinny dip!"

"Are you serious?" Tony replied, "What if we get caught?"

"Mom and Dad are in bed for the night," Jake said, "and if Roger should come home, he’ll probably just strip and join us." Jake grabbed a couple of towels, and he and Tony slipped out to the deck, pulling each other’s clothes off and dove into the pool. About 11:30 PM, Roger drove in, and parked.

Roger, heading toward the back door, noticed the two boys, in the pool, naked. "Ooooh! Skinny Dipping! Lemme get a towel and I’ll join you for some fun." Roger slipped into the house, grabbed a towel and returned, already naked, and jumped into the pool with Tony and Jake. The three boys spent about half an hour, diving, splashing and playing a bit of grab ass, just having fun.

Deciding to call it quits, Roger dried himself, wrapped the towel around his waist and headed to his room to go to bed. Jake and Tony followed suit, picking up their clothes off the deck and heading to Jake’s bedroom for the night. Tony is not looking forward to going to bed tonight with Jake—he has an unpleasant job to do!

Tony closed the door and he and Jake crawled into bed, naked as usual, and Tony wrapped Jake in his arms. Tony was slowly working up the courage to tell Jake about his phone call with Kevin.

"Jake," Tony stated, softly, "I had a lengthy phone call with Kevin today. I kiddingly told Kevin I wanted to steal his boyfriend, but his response was shockingly not what I expected."

"What did he say?" Jake asked.

"Sweetheart, I’ve got bad news, and good news," Tony said. "Quite to my surprise, Kevin told me I could have you, because his romantic interest was now with another boy. He told me he still loves you, and cares for you, but he is no longer in love with you."

"NOOOOOO!" Jake wailed. "Kevin is—dumping—me?" Tears started to pour from Jake’s eyes, and Jake’s head was resting on Tony’s chest, while he was sobbing. Tony could feel the river of tears from Jake’s eyes running down his chest and onto the sheet.

"My greatest fear—with him—going away—so far—from me," Jake sobbed, "was that—he might fall—for another boy! And it’s—hap—pen—ing!" Tony held Jake tightly and lovingly, trying his very best to comfort the boy he had fallen deeply in love with.

"Sweetheart," Tony stated. "I know that losing Kevin seems like the worst thing that could happen to you, but it might be the best thing that could happen to me. Jake, please give me a chance to prove the love that I have for you! I have fallen completely in love with you, and nothing could make me happier than to have you for my very own. I beg of you, please give us a chance! I love you, Jake Farmer, far more than I thought I could ever love anyone!"

Tony held Jake, closely and lovingly, and the steady flow of kisses that Tony was depositing on Jake’s forehead and cheek was somewhat comforting. Neither Jake nor Tony even thought of doing anything sexual, and Jake cried himself to sleep, nestled in Tony’s warm and loving arms.

* * * * * *

Up at Kenworth University, students were preparing for the summer. The Graduation Ceremony would be taking place on Saturday, June 9th, but would mainly affect only the senior class. Undergraduates would be free to escape the campus after finals, which would be ending on June 6th.

Kevin and Bryan were making plans to spend most of their summer together, even though their homes were many miles apart. Bryan, being a sophomore, had a car on campus. Bryan and Kevin planned to leave Kenworth on June 7th, drive to Kevin’s home in Dunbar and spend a few weeks with Kevin’s family, surprising Kurt and Audrey. After the Fourth of July, they would drive on down to Houston and spend several weeks with Bryan’s family, before returning to Kenworth in August to start the fall semester.

On the return to Kenworth, they planned to stop back in Dunbar for a couple of days, and Kevin was picking up his car, (which Jake had been using during Kevin’s freshman year) as he would be a sophomore, and could have his car on campus next fall.

Brandon and Ryan’s plans were quite different, as neither of their family’s is aware of their son’s sexuality’s, and neither of the boys were quite ready to come out. Brandon’s home is in Massachusetts and Ryan’s home is in Ridgeville, TN, not far from Dunbar. Brandon was driving home for the summer, and Ryan was taking the bus to his hometown.

* * * * * *

Wednesday morning, June 6th, there was an air of excitement in the White’s home. The whole family was looking forward to Julian’s return for the summer on Thursday. Art told Vi that he and Jeff would be late for dinner tonight, as they had some special shopping to do. Vi grinned, as Art held his hand up and pointed to his ring finger, and the gold band on it. Jeff rode to work that day with Art.

Art, while driving to Corbin’s that morning, "Jeff, have you told Julian of your plans?"

"Nope!" Jeff exclaimed, grinning, "It’s gonna be a total surprise!"

"Where do you want to do it?" Art asked.

"I’m not sure, Dad," Jeff replied, "I’m open for suggestions."

"A proposal is a very special occasion," Art said, "maybe not as special as the wedding—but still pretty special! How does this sound? Suppose we all go to a nice family dinner, perhaps at The Flaming Hearth, on Saturday night. We can call it a ‘Welcome Home’ dinner, and you can pop the big question."

"I love it!" Jeff exclaimed, grinning, "Dad, you’re brilliant!"

Wednesday afternoon Art and Jeff left Corbin’s, after Jeff locked up the office. There are at least two jewelry stores in the mall, but Art suggested they might find what they were looking for at Grantham’s Jewelry, downtown, and they headed there first.

Mr. Grantham, being very helpful and cooperative. "We only have a limited number of men’s engagement rings, as most engagement rings are given to ladies. Will this young man be the one to wear this ring?"

"No Sir," Art replied, unashamedly and proudly, "It’s for my son, who will soon become this young man’s fiancé, and Jeff, here will soon become my wonderful son-in-law."

"Oh," Mr. Grantham said, "It’ll be one of those SPECIAL marriages. Do either of you know his ring size?"

"No," Jeff said, "Julian’s fingers are a little smaller than mine, I suspect that if the ring fits my pinkie, it will fit Julian’s ring finger."

"These four styles are probably the most appropriate for a man," Mr. Grantham explained, "The diamond is embedded into the band, which makes it more secure, whereas most Ladies rings have the diamond mounted on the top."

Jeff, pulling one of the rings forward, "Dad, do you think Julian would like this one?"

"I think Julian would be so excited to get any one of these rings that he’d probably wet his pants!" Art exclaimed. Jeff and Mr. Grantham both grinned.

"Sir, how much is this one?" Jeff asked.

"Well," Grantham stated, looking at the bottom of the box, "$499 with a ten karat diamond, and $599 with a twelve."

"How many karats is this one?" Jeff asked.

"It’s a ten, a twelve is a little bigger, and looks like this one, (pointing to the diamond in another ring).

"SOLD!" Jeff exclaimed, smiling, "This ring, but with the twelve karat stone."

"Let’s measure your pinkie, and see what size we need." Mr. Grantham measured Jeff’s pinkie. "Size 9, let me see if I have that in stock, with a 12K stone, I need to go into the safe, I’ll be right back."

Mr. Grantham, returning, with a little blue box in his hand, "Got it, let’s see how it fits." Mr. Grantham removed the ring and slid it onto Jeff’s pinkie—perfect fit.

"What if it doesn’t fit Julian’s finger properly?" Jeff asked.

"You know son," Mr. Grantham stated, "we have a one year guaranteed fit policy. If it’s too small, we’ll stretch it, if too big, we’ll swap it for a smaller size. When do you plan to give it to him?"

"Hopefully this Saturday night," Jeff replied, "I hope he says yes!"

"I sincerely hope you don’t need it," Mr. Grantham stated, "but we also have a one-year buy-back policy, that none of the big name jewelers offer. If he doesn’t accept your proposal, and you need to return it, we’ll buy it back at 75%, provided you don’t have it engraved."

"Jeff," Art inquired, "do you have the funds for this?"

"Yeah," Jeff replied, "I’m gonna pay half with my debit, and put the rest on my charge card. I should be fine."

"OK, Jeff," Mr. Grantham stated, "The ring is $599, with the tax, that comes to $640.93. For the records, I need your full name."

"Jeffrey Parks," Jeff stated.

"Any idea when you boys might be tying the knot?" Mr. Grantham asked.

"We’d like to marry during this summer," Jeff replied, "before Julian returns to Brighton University for his senior year."

"Jeff," Mr. Grantham stated. "An engagement ring is only the beginning, I would hope to see you and your fiancé come in to get fitted for your Wedding Bands in the not to distant future. I really appreciate your patronage and thank you for choosing Grantham’s Jeweler’s. I wish you and your future husband a long and happy life together."

"Thank you, Sir," Jeff replied, "Thank you for everything." Jeff paid for the purchase, picked up the little bag and he and Art headed home for supper. Since the family would be going out for a ‘family dinner’ on Saturday night, Jeff stashed the precious little box in the glove compartment of the SUV. Jeff is excited, his baby would be coming home tomorrow, Thursday, and he can hardly wait for Saturday evening to arrive.

To be continued................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And so we end another chapter in the lives of our Stars. Coming in the next chapter, Jeff proposes to Julian, will Julian say ‘Yes’? J&J spend the July Fourth Holiday in Summerton, and get to meet their new cousin, Dayton. Samantha puts Vi on the spot, and learns about same-sex relationships. Kevin returns home for the summer and (Surprise, surprise) introduces his ‘New’ boyfriend to Kurt and Audrey, and then meets Bryan’s family in Houston. Tony and Jake start to care, really care for each other, and Tony’s father catches them in a compromised position—uh, oh!
I :heart: comments!  For most of us authors, it's your comments that push us to keep writing, for your pleasure.
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. I'm glad that Jake has Tony as his new boyfriend, after his breakup up with Kevin especially as Kevin couldn't even bring himself to tell him.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tonyr said:

Wow! U$ 499 for a 12 k diamond? Far from accurate. 

Sorry, never bought one.  Did Jeff get gouged or get a great deal?  It was $499 for the 10K, $599 for the 12K.

Edited by Doug Spencer
Link to comment

For that price i think that you wouldn't even get a rhinestone ring. 

A 12k round diamond measures 15.5mm, and cost would be around U$ 500,000 (half a million dollars). 🤓💎

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..