Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 7,548 Words
  • 1,318 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Watergame - 28. Chapter 28

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older except for the growing love between seventeen year old Kevin and his sixteen year old boyfriend, Jake.

It’s Friday morning, July 6th, Kevin, and his most recently discovered best friend, Tony Jenkins, are enroute to South Carolina to return cousin Chris to his parents. Kevin and Tony plan a side trip on Saturday to Myrtle Beach, with Chris tagging along, of course. On Monday, Jeff will assume his new position with Corbin’s Homebuilders.

* * * * * *

Watergame Chapter 28, A Story of Gay Love by Douglas Spencer

It’s about 10:30 Friday morning, and Dunbar is a little over a hundred miles in the rear view mirror. Tony and Kevin had both spotted a billboard announcing that there is a Waffle House at the 2nd exit, about eight miles ahead.

"Kevin!" Chris exclaimed, "I gotta tinkle pretty bad, can we stop pretty soon?"

"We’re gonna stop at a Waffle House in about ten minutes and get some breakfast," Kevin replied, "are you good for about ten more minutes?"

"I—I—I think so." Chris replied.

"I can sympathize with Chris," Tony stated, "I’m starting to see yellow too. I can’t believe just two cups of coffee made this much pressure!"

"I drank two cups too," Kevin said, "but I slipped into the bathroom just about ten minutes before we left."

Kevin parked at the Waffle House, and they all got out and headed for the entrance, Chris leading the way. Chris made a beeline for the Men’s restroom and was in the restroom before Kevin and Tony was even inside the restaurant. When Chris came out, Tony went in.

Kevin and Tony selected a booth, and sat across from each other. Chris surprised Kevin just a bit, electing to sit beside Tony. Chris had only just met Tony this morning, but seemed to be taking a liking for him. The boys all ordered different meals, ate, and Kevin picked up the tab and left a five for the server.

As the boys headed toward the car, KC pulled the keys out of his pocket.

"Your turn, Bud," Kevin stated, handing the car keys to Tony, and sitting in the passenger seat. Tony slid into the driver’s seat, adjusted the mirror a little, and they took off, and soon were back on the Interstate.

About 2:30 PM the boys were getting the munchies again, and Tony mentioned the fuel gauge was down to under a quarter tank.

"There is a Pilot at the next exit with a Wendy’s inside." Kevin said, "We can fill the tank and grab a snack too. I know Aunt Julie is planning on us for dinner so we don’t want to eat too much." Tony pulled off the exit and pulled into the gas pumps at the Pilot.

Tony, while Kevin was ready to start fueling the car, "I’ve got our lunch covered, KC, what do you want, and I’ll get it ordered."

"Bacon Cheeseburger and fries," Kevin replied, "and a small Coke, Thanks, Tony. I’ll catch up with you inside after I park the car." While they were eating, Kevin was checking the GPS on his phone, and made a call to Julie, and she answered quickly.

"Any idea when you guys will be arriving here?" Julie asked.

"We pulled into a Pilot to get gas, and we’re grabbing a lunch at the Wendy’s inside. According to the GPS we’re about a hundred miles away, so we should be arriving about 5:00 PM or a bit after."

"Don’t eat too much," Julie said, "I’m planning a dinner to feed three hungry young men. Just to give you guys some time to settle in after you arrive, I’ll plan dinner for about 6:30 or so. Just a heads-up, you’re probably going to hit during the Friday night rush hour, and you may get held up in traffic. We’ll see you soon, Ev and I are anxious to meet your friend too." They hung up.

About 5:15 the GPS guided them to Evan and Julie’s home, and Kevin pulled into the driveway and parked. All three boys grabbed their overnight bags and walked to the front door, and Kevin rang the bell.

Evan, opening the door, "Come in, Come in! Welcome to our home." Then, giving Chris a warm hug, "Welcome home, Son." Julie appeared a few seconds later, and gave Chris a kiss and hug.

"Aunt Julie, Uncle Evan," Kevin stated, "This is one of my basketball team mates, and one of my best friends, Tony Jenkins. Tony, this is my Dad’s brother, Uncle Evan, and his wife Aunt Julie, and, of course, they are Chris’s Mommy and Daddy." Tony, Evan and Julie all shook hands.

"It’s good to meet you, Tony," Julie said, "Chris, why don’t you show Tony to the guest room, where he’ll be sleeping. I’ll have dinner ready in about fifteen minutes."

"Tony," Chris responded, "aren’t you going to sleep with Kevin and me?"

"No Chris," Tony replied, "I wouldn’t feel comfortable sleeping in bed with another boy, I prefer to sleep alone." Chris frowned, showing his disappointment.

"So," Evan said, "I guess you’re not like Kevin and Jake?"

"Nah," Kevin said, grinning, "Tony’s different, he’s a skirt chaser, but he’s still my good friend, even if he is straight!" Tony smirked, and Evan smiled.

Tony picked up his bag and Chris led him to the guestroom. Kevin picked up Chris’s bag and his own and carried them to Chris’s bedroom.

Julie, when the boys returned to the kitchen, "You boys can sit wherever you want, Ev and I will take the seats that are left." Tony took one of the chairs on the side of the table that had two place settings, expecting Kevin to take the other, but Chris grabbed it first, and Kevin sat across from the other two. Evan and Julie sat on the ends.

The talk over dinner was casual, Tony explained his plans to follow in his Dad’s footsteps, and go into law enforcement. They discussed going to Myrtle Beach tomorrow, and, of course, would take Chris with them. Julie had made Chris’s favorite dessert, banana pudding, to welcome Chris home, and served it to all.

At bedtime Tony went to bed wearing his boxers, and Kevin and Chris shared Chris’s bed. Kevin talked Chris into NOT sleeping naked, certain that Julie and Evan would really frown on that, should it be discovered.

Saturday morning Chris and Kevin woke up, and shared a pee together. Kevin told Chris to get dressed, and he slipped into Tony’s room, and shook Tony’s shoulders to wake him. After sharing coffee and Danish Pastries, Julie fixed the boys a decent breakfast of bacon and eggs.

"Aunt Julie," Kevin asked, "can we borrow some bath towels to take with us to the beach?"

"I’m one up on you," Julie stated, smiling, "I’ve laid out three bath towels on top of the dryer, along with some plastic grocery bags to put your wet swimsuits in." Kevin thanked Julie.

After the boys finished eating, Kevin grabbed the towels and bags, and asked Tony to get his swimsuit and meet him and Chris in Chris’s room. Kevin emptied out his overnight bag, placed the towels, bags, and all three of their swimming trunks into his bag. The padlock and key he’d purchased at Easter time was still there.

About 11:00 AM the boys arrived at the Public Beach at Myrtle Beach. Kevin grabbed the bag and they headed into the bathhouse to change into their swimming trunks. Kevin selected a locker and suggested they all place their shoes at the bottom of the locker, and lay out all of their trunks on the bench.

Tony, noticing the large shower stall off the end of the locker room, "What are the showers for?"

"To rinse the salt water off our bodies," Kevin replied.

"I guess that makes sense," Tony said, "I’ve never swam in salt water before."

There were just a couple of minutes that all three boys were naked in front of each other. Tony and Kevin had, of course, seen each other naked dozens of times when they showered with the other players after basketball games and practices. Tony had paid little attention to most of the other boys’ genitals. To Tony it was just a matter of fact that all boys have cocks and balls. Of course he had noticed that one or two of the boys were uncut, and a couple had bigger cocks than most of the others, and one or two seemed to have teeny wienies.

Chris, studying Tony’s cock, "Tony, you’ve got a pretty pecker!"

Tony, caught off guard, "Uh, thanks, I guess." Kevin grinned, agreeing in his mind that Chris was right, although he’d never really paid very much attention to Tony’s anatomy. Tony was hopelessly straight, and not a boy of interest.

After a couple of hours of playing and swimming in the ocean and catching some rays on the beach, they were getting hungry. Kevin returned to the locker and retrieved his debit card, then treated the other two boys to some hotdogs and French-fries at the snack shack. After eating, Chris and Tony headed back to the beach for another swim, and Kevin went back to the bathhouse to return his debit card to the locker, then joined the other two again.

About 3:30 PM the boys had gotten their fill of the ocean and decided to head home. While showering, the boys all slid their swimwear off and squeezed out the excess water, and Chris couldn’t resist the temptation to put his hand around Tony’s cock, causing Tony to start growing a boner.

Tony, quickly removing Chris’s hand, "Chris, I only allow girls to play with that!" The expression of disappointment on Chris’s face almost made Tony wish he hadn’t stopped him, but Tony didn’t really wish to be displaying the inevitable hardon.

After redressing, and placing their wet swimsuits and the wet towels into the plastic bags, they headed back to Kevin’s car ready to head home. Unlike the trip to Myrtle Beach, where Chris was riding alone in the back seat, Chris begged to ride in front with Tony. Tony spread his legs apart, and Chris sat his butt between Tony’s legs, and Tony wrapped the seat belt around both of them.

Fifteen minutes later they hit the highway, and Chris settled back against Tony’s chest, and leaned his head against Tony’s shoulder and fell asleep, with Tony’s arm around his torso. Kevin glanced over at Tony, and Tony just grinned back. Just like Kevin and Jake, Tony had developed a strong liking, or love, for Christopher. Tony was actually enjoying the closeness with Chris, and Chris seemed to love cuddling closely with Tony.

That night, when the boys went to bed, Chris entered Tony’s bedroom and asked if he could sleep with him.

"I told you last night," Tony replied, "that I would be not be comfortable sleeping with another boy. Just a caution, Chris, you know how you grabbed my cock, when we were in those showers today? Some boys would take offense from that, and it might be a good way to get a fist in your face. Be careful, I wouldn’t want to see you get hurt. Make sure the boy wants to be touched, down there, before you touch them, OK?"

"OK, Tony, thanks," Chris replied, "So I guess you don’t want me to touch you?"

"You’re right," Tony stated, "I don’t want you to, I only like for girls to touch me." Chris headed back to his own room and climbed into bed with Kevin. Kevin wrapped an arm around Chris’s torso and they both fell asleep.

Sunday morning the boys all rose from their beds, and enjoyed coffee and breakfast with Julie and Evan. Kevin and Tony were both a little anxious to start the ten-hour journey back home, Kevin wanting to get back to see his boyfriend. Parting wasn’t too bad, but Kevin and Chris both shed just a few tears. Tony thanked Evan and Julie for their hospitality, and they both told Tony they had enjoyed his visit, and he would always be welcome there.

Tony, an hour or so up the road, "KC, I think Chris has a problem."

"Like what?" Kevin asked.

"I think he may be showing some early signs of being gay."

"Jake and I realized that," Kevin stated, "when we were down here at Easter time. We had a serious talk with Chris, and he finally admitted to us that he likes boys. We convinced him that he needed to come out to his parents, and he did. Julie and Evan are aware that he’s gay, and have accepted his sexuality, and they still love him."

"I’m glad about that," Tony said, "some parents disown their gay children, or even kick them out of their home! And the kids can’t help it, they’re born that way."

"You’re surprising me a little, Tony," Kevin stated, "I always kind of figured you to be quite homophobic."

"I was a little disturbed," Tony said, "when you first started to show an interest in Jake, but I’ve learned to coexist. I still consider you to be one of my closest friends, if not my best friend. I love you, Dude, platonically of course."

"Thanks, Tony," Kevin replied, smiling, "I think it’s safe to say that the feeling is mutual! I really appreciated your companionship on this trip."

"No problem, KC," Tony replied, smiling, "I had a really pleasant weekend with you, and your little cousin. Chris is a really loveable young man, even if he is gay!" Kevin smiled.

The boys arrived back in Dunbar about 5:30 PM and drove to Jake’s home, and Tonya informed them that Jake was closing tonight at 9:00 PM. Jake had driven Tony’s car to work, and somehow Tony needed to get his car back. Shortly after Kevin and Tony returned, Roger pulled in with Gina and Lenny.

Kevin and Tony decided to spend some time in the pool and then head to Vinnie’s about 8:00 PM for pizza. Tony could get his car, and Kevin would hang around until Jake clocked out. Gina headed into the bathroom to change into her swimming suit, Lenny and Roger changed in Roger’s bedroom and Tony and Kevin in Jake’s bedroom. Soon all five of them were in the pool having fun. A few minutes later, Tonya and Lee pulled on their swimsuits and joined the others in the pool for some family fun.

A little after 7:00 PM, the younger ones all dried off and changed back into street clothing, and all headed to Vinnie’s to share pizza together. Roger was treating Gina and Lenny. Jake, their server, used his employee discount to treat Kevin and Tony.

A little past 8:30 they parted company, Roger took Lenny and Gina home, Tony got his car keys from Jake and left for his home, and Kevin hung around for Jake to clock out. Kevin was anxious for the other patrons to leave so he could give his boyfriend a kiss and hug. Kevin even wrapped the silverware to help Jake get out a little quicker. Jake was closing alone, as Thomas was not yet back from the powwow.

Finally, Jake was clocked out, and they headed back to Jake’s home for the night. Both boys had missed sleeping together for the last two nights, and sharing their bedtime together was one of the most intimate times that they were able to spend with each other.

* * * * * *

Monday morning, July 9th started out like a typical weekday. J&J had coffee and breakfast with Vi and Art as usual. Alvin had asked Jeff to come in a little earlier than 8:00 AM as he wanted Jeff to learn how to open the office and start up the system, so everyone else could clock in by 8:00 AM.

Art and Julian normally try to leave about 7:20 AM but Jeff left right after 7:00 AM this morning, driving the Beamer to work for the first time. Today is the first day of Jeff’s new position. When Jeff arrived at the office, about 7:45 AM, only Diane’s car was there, and she was sitting on the bench in front of the office.

Diane, as Jeff approached the office door, "Good morning, Sweetheart, starting today, it will be your job every morning to open the office and start up the system."

"I can’t," Jeff replied, "I don’t have a key, and haven’t been shown how to start anything."

"Yes you do," Diane stated, smiling, and removing the office key from her key ring and handing it to Jeff. "This is your key now, I won’t be needing it anymore. Unlock the deadbolt first, then the door latch. This door is always left unlocked during business hours. Then we have to deactivate the alarm system." Jeff unlocked the door and opened it, and they both stepped inside.

"Now we have only five minutes to turn off the alarm." Diane led Jeff to the control panel. "First push the button that says ‘deactivate’ then put in the code, which is ‘8642.’ It’s like 2468 in reverse." Jeff pushed the button, and put in the code, and an electronic voice stated ‘Alarm deactivated.’ "That’s it."

"Jeff," Diane stated, "It’s common business practice, when someone that has access to important information leaves their employer, to change the code. Friday is my last day, so Alvin may change the code after Friday morning, just as a precaution. That key is yours now to keep." Jeff, smiling, placed it on his key ring.

"Jeff, there are few people that have access to this office," Diane stated, "Alvin, of course, Grady Carpenter, and now you. As a rule, neither you nor Alvin will be around on Saturdays, so Grady has access and knows how to start up the system so that the men working overtime on Saturday or Sunday can clock in and out."

Diane walked Jeff through the steps to start the system. She explained that Jeff and she are not paid hourly as they are on salary, but they still need to clock in, just to prove they were there. Jeff would now be clocking in as ‘Office Manager’ rather than as laborer. ‘Office Manager’ is now Jeff’s official title. Diane is also an Office Manager for the rest of her last week of employment.

The crew came in now and all clocked in, all the regular workers, plus the Scranton Boys and Julian, with Larry and Terry. J&J explained to the boys that Jeff was now an Office Manager, and wouldn’t be working with them anymore. Julian is now their direct ‘boss man.’ Alvin gave Julian his instructions, and Jeff gave Julian the key to the house they were to paint, and the key to Number 3 truck and the guys all left. Julian driving with Jeremy and Clint sharing the bench seat, and Ethan, Jimmy, Larry and Terry crowded cozyly in the back seat.

On Tuesday Jeff requested a private conversation with Alvin, which, of course Alvin agreed to. Jeff suggested that, since Friday was to be Diane’s last day, instead of the usual Pizza Friday, they have a catered lunch at the office to say goodbye to Diane and wish her well. Of course all of the full time employees, as well as the temps would be invited.

Alvin loved the idea, and gave Jeff the OK to make all of the arrangements for a farewell party. It was Jeff’s first special assignment as Office Manager, and not an easy task, as he needed to arrange this without Diane’s knowledge. Alvin contacted Grady and asked him to pass the word to all the crews about the ‘special meeting’ to take place on Friday, starting at 11:30 AM, and the ‘special meeting’ would replace the usual ‘Pizza Friday’ but food would still be served.

On Wednesday Diane ‘taught’ Jeff how to do payroll, and printed out the checks for Alvin to sign, then Jeff needed to place the signed checks into their envelopes. Jeff became privy to some confidential information, seeing exactly how much every employee was paid.

Jeff now knows that Arthur White is the highest paid hourly worker employed by Corbin’s Homebuilders. Alvin, Diane, Grady and himself are on salary. As might be expected, Alvin’s salary is higher than anyone else’s. Jeff was a bit surprised that his own salary is higher than Diane’s, but because Jeff is also going to be the accountant, Alvin had told him that he was worth more to the company.

On Thursday morning, Jeff left the office for a couple of hours to take care of some ‘special business’ in town. First he went to the restaurant that Alvin had recommended to make arrangements for the food to be delivered and served at 11:30 AM on Friday, and ordered a special sheet cake. He then went to the rental place and reserved some extra folding tables and folding chairs, enough to seat fifty people.

On Friday morning, Alvin handed out the jobs as usual, but Julian only had Larry, Terry, Jeremy and Clint to work with, as Grady had another job for Ethan and Jimmy. Grady grabbed the latter two and headed to town to pick up the rental tables and chairs, and the two boys unloaded them and set them up on their return about, 9:30 AM. After the boys set up the tables, Grady took them out to join Julian and the rest of his crew.

About 11:00 AM Jeff spotted the caterers pulling up in front and went outside to instruct them as to where to set up their tables. All that Diane knew at this point was that Alvin was having a special meeting for everyone at 11:30. So far so good.

At 11:30 all the crews started to arrive, Art and the carpentry crew, the roofing crew, the siding crew and Julian and his painting crew. Jeff took out four small tent signs stating ‘RESERVED’ for Alvin, Grady, Diane and himself, and placed them all at one table. All of the workers started to get plates and get them filled at the caterer’s tables and finding places to sit, mostly with their co-workers.

Alvin was watching closely, and when the last few men were seated, he stood to speak.

"GENTLEMEN!" Alvin announced, loudly, "I’m certain that some of you have heard rumors that we are going through some changes here at Corbin’s Homebuilder’s. The rumors are true, but they shouldn’t affect most of you in a negative way."

"My right hand, Diane’s last day is today," Alvin stated. "Her husband, Daniel, has been transferred to another location, and it’s too far away for either of them to commute to work. Diane’s tenure with us goes back for over twelve years. Diane and Daniel will be using next week to find a new home, and get packed for moving. This luncheon today will serve two purposes."

"Number one," Alvin continued, "It is our last opportunity to wish Diane and Daniel a safe and uneventful move, and our best wishes for a happy and successful future. I know we will all be missing Diane’s warm smile that has greeted us all every morning for the last twelve years when we all clocked in to work, and clocked out after the days work."

"Diane was not an easy person to replace," Alvin continued, "no one knows our operation as well as Diane does, but after careful consideration, I believe I have selected the right person to take her place. So number two, will you please all welcome our new Office Manager, Mr. Jeffrey Parks. Many of you know Jeff, as he worked with us last summer as a laborer."

"Since then, he has completed his degree in accounting at Brighton University, and I had the privilege of watching him graduate last month. He brings with him a degree in accounting, so not only will he be our Office Manager, but will also be able to do our accounting, and save farming that work out to an accounting firm."

A voice rang out, "So we’re gonna have a faggot for an Office Manager?" Jeff’s face turned pink.

Alvin, bristling, "Charlie! That was uncalled for. As the owner of Corbin’s Homebuilders a person’s sexuality has never been an issue. I’ve always considered ability and qualifications for the position, and I’ve never turned down a qualified applicant because of their sexuality, and I won’t do it now. Over the years we’ve had a number of workers that were gay, and it’s never been an issue. If anybody has an issue with another employee’s sexuality, I will accept your resignation today!"

"I’m sorry," Charlie stated, walking toward Jeff and extending his hand, "Jeff, please forgive me, I went over the line, are we OK?"

"I guess so," Jeff replied, and accepted Charlie’s apology. After they shook hands, Charlie returned to his chair and Jeff sat back down.

Everyone enjoyed the lunch, and when finished eating, all of the workers paid their best wishes to Diane, and welcomed Jeff as the new Office Manager, then returned to work. Not a single one of the workers was ready to resign! Most of them were well aware of the relationship between Jeff and Julian, and most of them could not really give a shit.

* * * * * *

On Thursday, the 2nd of August Audrey called Tonya, and Tonya answered.

"Tonya, do you realize our sons both have birthdays coming up soon?" Audrey asked.

"I wasn’t aware of when Kevin’s birthday is," Tonya replied, "but I know Jake will be 17 on the 12th. Do you have some ideas to celebrate it?"

"I think so," Audrey stated, "Kevin will be 18 on the 10th. I think we should celebrate them together, maybe on Saturday the 11th. Would you be up to hosting a pool party to celebrate their birthdays?"

"You bet," Tonya replied, "We mother’s think a lot alike. But let’s keep it small, like just family and maybe a few of their very closest friends. I don’t think I could handle another pool party like we had for Kevin’s graduation."

"We need to ask the boys who they would really want to invite," Audrey said, "and then go from there. I don’t think either one of them have a lot of really close friends.

"That’s probably right," Tonya said, "gay boys don’t tend to have a lot of really close friends. If we have to ask them who to invite, it won’t be a real surprise for them, but it’s something we need to do. Our boys are growing up—too fast. It seems like yesterday they were just little boys in grade school, and now they're both almost grown up—and in love with each other! It’s hard to believe that Jake will be a senior this fall."

"It’s even harder to believe that Kevin will be in college already. OK Tonya," Audrey said, "you find out who Jake wants to invite, and I’ll ask Kevin. We’ll plan the party for Saturday the 11th." Both ladies hung up.

That Thursday night Jake was not scheduled to work and both boys were having dinner with Kevin’s parents and spending the night there. Audrey brought up the plans for the pool party to celebrate both of the boys’ birthdays, and was asking Kevin whom he might want to invite, but they wanted to keep it small, just maybe two or three close friends.

"It’s not like my graduation party," Kevin stated, "I really have only three friends that I’d consider worthy of inviting. Those would be Tony Jenkins, Thomas Redbone and Zach Taylor."

"I thought Tony was a homophobe," Kurt commented.

"I used to think so, too," Kevin said, "but I was wrong. Tony went with me to take Chris back home, helped me with the driving, and we got to know each other really well on that trip. Tony told me that he considers me to be his closest friend, and I’ve learned that he is really cool, for a straight dude." Jake grinned.

"I see a problem," Jake said, "if the party is on a Saturday night, there is no way that Vinnie would give both Thomas and me the night off."

"The time isn’t set in concrete," Audrey stated, "we could have the party earlier in the afternoon, and then either or both of you would be free to work that night."

Jake, smiling, "I’m closing tomorrow night, I’ll ask Vinnie to schedule both Thomas and me off for the afternoon of the 11th." Kevin smiled, liking that plan.

"The only person I feel like inviting is my old friend, Larry Hanson," Jake said, "I haven’t seen him in forever."

Jake, after he and Kevin cuddled in bed for the night, "Do you think that Tony would be game for another road trip?"

"Where to, baby?" Kevin asked.

"Wisconsin. That would split the 1200 mile drive between the three of us, and give me some driving help and company on the return trip."

"Tony will be starting his classes at Community College soon, but I don’t know his schedule. I don’t think CC starts until around or right after Labor Day. I’ll ask him, and see what he says. We’re going to need to leave by Thursday, the 16th so I can get settled in on campus by Sunday night. I have orientation on Monday, the 20th. God, I’m gonna miss my baby!"

"I have no intention of letting you out of my sight," Jake stated, "until we have to say goodbye in Wisconsin. I know I’m gonna cry."

"That makes two of us." Kevin replied, "Jake, we need to get you a laptop. If we both have skype, we can at least see each other when we talk."

"Since I will have your car to use while you’re at college, maybe I should use some of my ‘car fund’ to buy a laptop?"

"Great idea, baby," Kevin replied, "We’ll go shopping over the next couple days for your laptop." They cuddled together and drifted of to slumberland.

* * * * * *

Friday afternoon at work, Larry and Terry were working in the same room, Terry painting the woodwork and Larry painting the ceiling. Ethan and Jimmy were painting the trim on the outside of the house, and Clint and Jeremy were painting the bathroom and kitchen. Julian was helping out wherever he was needed.

"Larry," Terry asked, "are you a gamer?"

"Yep," Larry replied, "I have an X-box, what about you?"

"I just got the latest Play Station," Terry said, "my old man is gone for the weekend and I’ve got the house all to myself. Wanna help me break it in tonight after work?"

Larry, grinning, "Sounds good to me, what about dinner?"

"We can order a pizza," Terry said, "and have it delivered. Unless you’ve got other plans, it’s Friday, and you can spend the night, I’ve got a full size bed."

"Let me call Mom," Larry said, "so she’ll know where I am and that I won’t be home for dinner, but I’m not too certain about sleeping over, though." Larry called Carrie and told her the plan.

While Julian drove home that night after work with Larry in the front passenger seat and Terry in the back, Larry informed Julian that they were both going to Terry’s house for a while, and that he would walk home later. It’s only a couple of blocks, and Larry had walked it many times when Jake lived in the same house where Terry lives now. Julian dropped both boys off at Terry’s house and drove on home.

Larry and Terry set up the play station, connecting it to the big screen TV in the living room. They sat next to each other on the couch, playing for about two hours.

"Fuck!" Terry exclaimed, pointing to the tent in his shorts, "This is about the eighth time today that I’ve sprung a boner! If you’ll excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom and rub one off."

"Wait," Larry stated, grinning, "if you don’t think it’s too gay, we could jack off together, I could stand to drop a load too."

"There ain’t nuthin’ gay about jacking off," Terry stated, "we all have to do it now and then, and it might be fun to do it together." Terry, dropping his shorts and boxers to the floor, and exposing his nearly seven inches of hardness, "Drop your pants and I’ll get us some paper towels." He returned about two minutes later with a whole roll, and Larry was sitting, his hand gripping his slightly shorter, but very stiff pecker, already leaking a couple drops of precum that were glistening at his pee slit.

"It looks like you need this just as bad as I do." Terry stated, "Maybe we should remove our tops, in case we spurt too far." Both boys pulled off their t-shirts, and started to stroke their cocks and both boys had their eyes glued to each other’s boyhood, and periodically glanced at each other, grinning.

"I’m pretty close," Terry stated, "I’m gonna cum, now!" Terry shot about four healthy ropes of cum onto his chest, stomach and abdomen. "Whew! That felt good."

"Right behind you," Larry said, as he followed suit, shooting the first glob of cum onto his chin, the rest falling below onto his stomach and into his bush. Both boys used paper towels to clean up most of their fun.

"How ‘bout a shower?" Terry asked, and led the way to the bathroom, Larry following. The two boys showered together but neither of them touched the other. They exited the shower together, dried themselves off and headed naked back into the living room and dressed.

"That was downright fun," Terry stated, "I’ve never jacked off with another boy before, I hope we can do this again, soon."

"I have," Larry admitted, "Jake and I used to do it all the time, until he hooked up with KC. I miss Jake a lot, maybe you can be my new jack-off buddy."

"I’ve heard that Jake is gay," Terry said, "did he ever do anything else with you, besides jacking off?"

"Nope," Larry said, "he wanted to give me head once, and I told him that it was too gay for me."

"Shit," Terry replied, "If a guy offered me a blowjob, I’d drop my pants in a heartbeat! I’ve never had one, but I’m betting it would feel pretty good. Are you getting hungry?"

"Yeah," Larry replied, "let’s get that pizza ordered."

"Papa John’s OK?" Larry nodded, and Terry ordered them a pizza for delivery. They would have preferred Vinnie’s, but they didn’t have a car, and Vinnie’s doesn’t deliver. After polishing off the pizza, they watched a movie and Terry suggested going to bed.

"Where am I sleeping?" Larry inquired.

"I’ll share my bed with you," Terry stated, "It’s a full size bed."

"I’m not keen on sleeping with another dude," Larry said, "maybe I’ll just walk on home."

"For Christ’s sake, Larry," Terry stated, "we’re not going to bed for sex, it’s just to sleep! We’re just friends, not lovers, and I think we’re both straight, anyway, I know I am."

"Yeah, me too," Larry said, "I guess I can handle sharing a bed for one night, just don’t try to cuddle with me." Terry grinned, cuddling with Larry couldn’t be further from his mind. Larry made another call to Carrie, letting her know that he was spending the night at Terry’s house.

Terry and Larry both stripped to their boxers and slipped into Terry’s bed, lying with their backsides facing each other, and fell asleep with a comfortable space between them. Saturday morning both boys woke up with a need to pee and typical morning wood.

Terry, observing Larry’s stiffie tenting the bed sheet, cuffed at it, "What’s this?"

"Oh, come on Terry," Larry stated, "don’t you sometimes wake up with morning wood? I need to pee, and it make’s me hard, first thing in the morning."

"I know!" Terry replied, snickering. "It’s hard to pee with a boner, and sometimes I stroke it off, then it’s easier to take that morning pee."

"I could go for that," Larry said, "but we don’t have any paper towels."

"We have tissues, though." Terry stated, grabbing the box off the nightstand and dropping it between them. Terry pushed down the sheet, exposing both of their boners pushing against the material of their boxers. "If you shoot your wad into the tissues, it won’t make a mess, like we had yesterday, and we wouldn’t need to take showers again."

Both boys, grinning and giggling, pushed their boxers down and started to stroke their woodies. Larry felt his orgasm coming on and grabbed a couple of tissues, wrapping them around the head of his pecker, and catching his load. Terry was soon to follow. Both boys used more tissues to wipe their cocks clean, and both of their cocks soon became flaccid.

Pulling their boxers back up, Larry followed Terry into the bathroom and they shared a most welcome, and needed, morning piss into the toilet. Heading back to Terry’s bedroom, they finished dressing and went to the kitchen, and Terry proceeded to fry them both some eggs, serving them with toast and orange juice.

About 9:30 AM, just after the boys finished breakfast, Larry got a brainstorm. For whatever reason, he didn’t want to go home alone.

"Terry," Larry stated, "I need to get on home, will you walk back to my house with me, and we can chill out there for a while?"

"Sure, Larry," Terry replied, smiling, "I don’t have anything to do today anyway, I might as well spend some time with a friend."

"Hold on a minute," Larry said, "I want to give Mom a heads-up." Larry made a call to Carrie, and told her that Terry was coming home with him, and asked her to plan on Terry for lunch. Of course Carrie told him that it would be no problem. Carrie always welcomes her sons’ friends, just like Sam, Eric’s friend is always welcome, and Jake had also always been welcome in their home.

"Larry," Terry stated, as they started the half-mile walk toward the Hanson’s home, "we can’t tell anyone what we did together, we have to keep it a secret between us."

"That’s a given," Larry replied, "I enjoyed what we did, and I’m looking forward to having more boy fun together. If some guys knew, they might think we’re queer, but we know we’re not."

"I’ve never had a jack-off buddy before," Terry said, "but jacking off is a lot more fun when you do it with a buddy!" Larry grinned, and his phone rang, he noticed Jake’s name came up on the screen.

"Hi Jake," Larry answered, "it’s been a while since I’ve heard from you, is everything OK?"

"Yeah, everything is fine," Jake replied. "Look, both My Mom, and Kevin’s Mom are planning a pool party for next Saturday to celebrate Kevin’s and my birthdays, and I’d like to invite you to attend."

"Oh, when is your birthday?" Larry asked.

"Mine is August 12th, and my boyfriends is the 10th, so were having a pool party to celebrate both of our birthday’s on the 11th. Please tell me you’ll come, and I don’t need a gift, just your attendance is all I need. I still consider you to be my best friend, even though we don’t see each other much anymore."

"Where is the party?" Larry asked.

"It’s at my Mom and Lee’s house, 1209 Spring Grove Dr. in the Alderwood Subdivision. We’re having it early, because I probably will have to work on Saturday night. We’re starting about 1:00 PM, and it’s a pool party so just bring your swimming trunks, and your appetite, you know how my Mom is, there will be plenty of food."

"Jake, I have a new friend, well, he’s actually a coworker, but we’re becoming friends. His name is Terry Brooks, he and his Dad live in your old house. Would it be OK if I bring Terry to the party with me?"

"I know Terry," Jake stated, "he’s a classmate of ours and Roger’s. I still consider you to be one of my closest friends, and if you’re now friends with Terry, I’ll welcome him to our party. Tell him to bring his swimsuit, and we’ll try to show him a good time."

"Thanks, Jake," Larry said, "I’ll definitely be there, and I’ll pass the invitation on to Terry. He’s here with me, I spent the night at his house, and we’re walking to my house right now."

"Larry, let me talk to Terry, please?" Jake asked. Larry handed his phone to Terry, stating that Jake wanted to talk to him.

"Hi, Jake," Terry said, "How’s it hanging?"

Jake, snickering, "Straight down, ‘cept when my boyfriend gets me aroused! How is everything with you?"

"Fine, I guess," Terry said, "are you sure you want me to come to your party? I wasn’t trying to beg for an invitation."

"Terry," Jake said, "Larry and I have been close friends, like, forever, but we don’t see each other much anymore. Larry needs a good friend, and if you might be that friend, you have my blessing. If we didn’t welcome you to our pool party, I wouldn’t have told Larry to bring you along! Can KC and I expect your attendance?"

"Jake, you’ve twisted my arm," Terry said, "I’ll see you next Saturday!" Jake and Terry hung up, and Terry smiled. "Larry, it looks like we have a pool party to attend next Saturday!" The two boys bumped fists, smiled and walked on to the Hanson’s house.

* * * * * *

Saturday morning Jeff received an unexpected surprise call, and the name ‘Kevin’ that popped up didn’t ring a bell. Jeff answered with a ‘Hello?’

"Hi Jeff," Kevin said, "This is Kevin, Jake and I met you and your boyfriend at the Fourth of July celebration, and we swapped phone numbers."

"Oh, yeah," Jeff replied, "you and your boyfriend were there with your cousin, Chris, and he met Julian’s siblings. What’s up?"

"Are you and Julian free next Saturday?" Kevin asked.

"As far as I know," Jeff replied, "We both work for Corbin’s Homebuilders, but we’re usually off on Saturdays. Did you want us to all get together?"

"I’m turning eighteen on the Tenth, and Jake will be seventeen on the twelfth. Our parents are hosting a pool party on Saturday, the eleventh to celebrate our birthdays, and Jake and I would like to invite you and Julian to come and help us celebrate. You’re the only gay boys that Jake and I feel that we know well enough to invite. Most of our friends are straight."

"I need to discuss this with Julian." Jeff stated, "If we decide to accept, what can we bring to the party?"

"Just your swimming trunks and your appetites," Kevin answered. "Gifts aren’t requested, but your attendance is."

"Let me ask Julian," Jeff replied, "and I’ll call you back." J&J discussed it, and decided to go. Julian looked at the contacts on his phone, grinning, and called Kevin. Kevin answered, not really expecting a call from Julian.

"Kevin," Julian stated, smiling, "Thanks for the invitation, and Jeff and I would very much like to come to your pool party. What time and where?"

"1209 Spring Grove Drive," Kevin replied, "it’s in the Alderwood subdivision, and is where Jake now lives with his Mom and step-dad, and his step-brother, Roger. They’re planning on starting the party about 1:00 PM."

"Kevin," Julian asked, "do Jeff and I have to pretend to be just friends?"

"Nope," Kevin replied, "you can be yourselves. Since Jake and I have become boyfriends, both of our families have become very accepting of our relationship, and other’s like us. Thanks for accepting our invitation, and we’ll see you guys next Saturday. We’ll all have a good time, I promise." Kevin and Julian hung up.

J&J decided that, even though they were even told that no gifts were requested, there was no way they would attend K&J’s birthday pool party without giving them some kind of gift. Later on that Saturday afternoon, J&J were at the mall, and picked up a pair of tickets for the Cinema, to give K&J for a gift, and two special birthday cards from Spencer’s gifts that were designed for gay men (or boys).

Early Saturday afternoon Kevin called Tony, inviting him to the party, and getting Thomas’s and Zach’s phone numbers from Tony, as he also wanted to invite both of them. As it was for the graduation party, both Tony and Zach wanted to know if they could bring their girlfriends, and were given the affirmative.

Thomas was working when Kevin called him, and he needed to check his work schedule, which said he wasn’t scheduled until 6:00 PM next Saturday, along with Jake. Vinnie had scheduled both Jake and Thomas to come in at 6:00 PM and close.

To be continued………..

I hope you're enjoying this tale of love, and I enjoy reading your comments!
So we end another fun chapter in the lives and loves of our two loving couples, Jeff and Julian (J&J) and Kevin and Jake (K&J). We’ll pick up in the next chapter on August 11th with K&J’s Birthday Pool Party. Lee and Tonya may take advantage of the party to announce their Wedding Date. K&J are leaving in five days to take Kevin to Wisconsin to start his fall semester at Kenworth University. Will Tony travel with them? This will be the last week for the Scranton Boys, as they need to return for their fall semester, and Julian will also soon be returning to Brighton University for his senior year. We wonder who Julian’s dorm mate might be? And who will Kevin have for a dorm mate?
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..