Would ya date/do the person above you?

What's with all of the cat related profile pics?

And Linxe...5000 years old? Location: unknown?? Sounds kinda hot.

Actually, he said he's 27 and in Lincoln, Nebraska. He seems to think most his age cannot keep up with his sexual prowess. It seems he has not come across Tiger. Too bad for him. :P

So, should we meet in Austin or Dallas? 0:)

PS- Waco may be in the middle, but... NO. hehe

Actually, he said he's 27 and in Lincoln, Nebraska. He seems to think most his age cannot keep up with his sexual prowess. It seems he has not come across Tiger. Too bad for him. tongue.gif

So, should we meet in Austin or Dallas? innocent.gif

PS- Waco may be in the middle, but... NO. hehe

You know this is so unfair :( All this temptation... I'd date any of you and as for roll in the hay with a big cat....Grrrrrrowllll. Ah well.... thank god for dreams eh?

You know this is so unfair :( All this temptation... I'd date any of you and as for roll in the hay with a big cat....Grrrrrrowllll. Ah well.... thank god for dreams eh?

Maybe you're woman enough to change me. After all, I am a curious cat. :boy:

And maybe I'm man enough to change you back?

How's for a date kitty?

I have no doubt about that. Why not? :D

Wow! A date that came in from the cold...

Good thing I'm hot!

Well, I can cool you up or warm you, depending upon what you desire. ;)

Oh yes, I'd take Benji on, but only after he's recovered completely from Tiger.

Good times!

I wonder if it would be possible to ever completely recover from Tiger ;) Hey Lugh how's about a play date.. you can bring your son and I'll bring mine :)

I wonder if it would be possible to ever completely recover from Tiger wink.gif Hey Lugh how's about a play date.. you can bring your son and I'll bring mine smile.gif

Well, I'm gay so sex with women is a thing of the past for me. Still, after you're done with your play date, how about showing me how good you can be at being bad? (unless you believe I'll seriously regret it later... tongue.gif

Damn Benjers!! I wasn't going to say anything with the first 'old' comment but damn! LOL! that's the second one you get my man! Pretty soon these kids are gonna start calling you gramps!!! OUCH! :blink: hehehe

I don't call Benji old. He's not that old to begin with. So... want to go to dinner? :D