Would ya date/do the person above you?

Guys, this is all fun and all but we're getting offtopic.gif (without the angry face). Also, watch your words, we don't want to get the topic closed.

Now, KJ, I'll go on a date with ya! I've always wanted to visit Cali tongue.gif

YES MAM!! 'performs salute looking rather frightened at the angry face'

I'd take you out on a date Rush. I'd love to learn some salsa dancing.

YES MAM!! 'performs salute looking rather frightened at the angry face'

I'd take you out on a date Rush. I'd love to learn some salsa dancing.

OOOh Darling and I do that superbly fantastic! I love dancing!!! But fear not, I hardly ever have a grumpy face, that is, of course, unless I'm looking at "the" husband... He doesn't know it yet but.... I'm kicking him to the curb, just don't know when, but soon!!!

I don't call Benji old. He's not that old to begin with. So... want to go to dinner? :D

He might be old in figures but he can definitely keep up with us Queer20somethings :P.

I'd definitely go on a date with Rush, I love lady-dates. No pressure, just fun and a pleasant social evening. :2thumbs:

Ah, I know this great bar around Centreville (hrm...I think it was called Centreville, lol. I wasn't there for very long) Played live music on friday nights, great cheap booze. Yeah, I'd take Rush on a date, or maybe a vacation in Europe. That we can both get our european men...Course, we're stopping in Britain first.

Yup, I'm game, even if she is practically my mom.

Ah, I know this great bar around Centreville (hrm...I think it was called Centreville, lol. I wasn't there for very long) Played live music on friday nights, great cheap booze. Yeah, I'd take Rush on a date, or maybe a vacation in Europe. That we can both get our european men...Course, we're stopping in Britain first.

Yup, I'm game, even if she is practically my mom.

Well, RUSH, I've only replied to those whom I would date...or do, mainly both... :P ...but even Linxe is a tempting treat! And, yes, I do bring chocolate on dates... :P