Would ya date/do the person above you?

OOHHH, I get to take my beautiful chocolate bonbon on a date!! WOOHOOO!!! Let's go baby!!! We'll have a blast!

Make that a threesome? He he only kidding. Wouldn't want to give the Prince a heart attack. When you've finished with him Rush you can come play with me. Don't forget you've already promised me a kiss laugh.gif

Well, I think we can teach the boy a thing or two babez! Damn, I'm gonna have to take a trip to Wales to hook up with you!! Would be a totally new experience for me! 0:) Besides, Kissing to me is considered one of the most erotic things two people can do and I miss that sooo badly! I love kissing!

Very tempting I must say... especially from someone with 'Bang' on his name (and that 'myth' that everything is bigger in Texas devilsmiley.gif )

What you guys call soccer IS real football. Around here we call it football and we call your football 'American football'.

Very tempting I must say... especially from someone with 'Bang' on his name (and that 'myth' that everything is bigger in Texas devilsmiley.gif )

What you guys call soccer IS real football. Around here we call it football and we call your football 'American football'.

So Dargon is somewhere near in Europe! ^_^ soooo what about a date and I'll show my collection of stamps? ;)

Mmmm well you arent Tony the Tiger but im sure your just as grrrreat if not better. You already know my decision :P

Suddenly, I'm in the mood for a Mr. Good Bar. ;)

Another Texan! And I thought I wouldn't find one here.

Yes, I am one of several. Welcome to the club.

Edited by Tiger

Suddenly, I'm in the mood for a Mr. Good Bar. ;)

Must find a way to get to Dallas

A plain yes.

My dad did say Canadians do it better. Im willing to test that theory.

One either must be supremely awesome or have a...yeah

Mmmm well winter is coming up, isnt it? I'd like a nice russian hunk to cuddle with in the wintry months.

So Dargon is somewhere near in Europe! happy.gif soooo what about a date and I'll show my collection of stamps? wink.gif

Yeah, I'm European. I live somewhere sunny in Europe. Stamp collection? Interesting, but I'm sure you have a lot of other interesting things for me to see if we go on a date...

Yeah, I'm European. I live somewhere sunny in Europe. Stamp collection? Interesting, but I'm sure you have a lot of other interesting things for me to see if we go on a date...

Then it's a date! I love sunny parts of Europe! :-) Well, what will we DO with the evening? ;-) :devil:

Then it's a date! I love sunny parts of Europe! :-) Well, what will we DO with the evening? ;-) devilsmiley.gif

You little European devil... Well, since we're both males, I'm gay and you're bissexual leaning male (smart choice of side-leaning innocent.gif ) and we're both at the age of experimenting, I guess 2 things can COME UP and DO business devilsmiley.gif... Does a moon-lit walk on the beach tickle your fancy?