lol yep i do it all the time with Linxe, he hate sme and i have no idea why but i still talk to him lol

Would you ever blame something minor on a friend, like breaking something ect just so you don't get into trouble

No, on the contrary, I'd take the blame for minor things for a friend.

Would you rather endure physical pain or emotional pain?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O my Gosh, if you exclude all the questions involving a camera, I'd have to say I've done all of the sexual ones so far :*)

and my depression has put me into an A-sexual state a few times....it sucks!

would you "do it in a phone booth??

Edited by Tom(lostone)

Right now I'd want to have the highest paying job. Once I was financially stable I'd do what I love the most.

Would you cheat on your S/O if you were offered the one-time chance of getting together with your biggest celebrity crush?

Right now I'd want to have the highest paying job. Once I was financially stable I'd do what I love the most.

Would you cheat on your S/O if you were offered the one-time chance of getting together with your biggest celebrity crush?

No. I would never cheat.

Would you be the first gay presidents husband? And if so how would you go about doing things.

I don't know if I could be the President's husband... Doesn't that person have to be an American?

Would you confront a Westboro Baptist Church member if he /she were picketing in your neighborhood?

I probably would...more than likely I'd order a bag of elephant shit and throw it at them after untying the closure...

---

Would you openly debate the advantages of homosexuality with another member of the Westboro Baptist Cult, er, Church?

Edited by kjames

I don't think so, but the making out with a guy in front of them like was suggested in a story on GA is most appealing.

Would you try BASE jumping?

Yeah, the latest in the CAP series by Mark Arbour...great scene, that was! No, I have severe acrophobia--I can't even fathom how my mother used to skydive!

Would you have mad passionate sex with someone HIV+ if protection (& condoms) were provided?

• Site Administrator

Hell no! Even with the more broadminded views of the postmodern evangelicalist movement, I've been to some of those sermons...talk about snooze fest. Me falling asleep and drooling on their shoulder would be a dead giveaway that I was a big fat liar!

(okay, I want to see if anyone would be as bad as I was once, hee hee)

Would you put a fake profile up on an "extreme" sex site with someone's real email address if that said someone did something horrible and mean to you?

Hell no! Even with the more broadminded views of the postmodern evangelicalist movement, I've been to some of those sermons...talk about snooze fest. Me falling asleep and drooling on their shoulder would be a dead giveaway that I was a big fat liar!

(okay, I want to see if anyone would be as bad as I was once, hee hee)

Would you put a fake profile up on an "extreme" sex site with someone's real email address if that said someone did something horrible and mean to you?

lol no I am not that creative but thanks for the idea now just don't get me mad :P

would you rather swim with sharks or walk with lions

Swim with sharks (but very gingerly...)

Would you draft yourself into the military just to get it on with guys in uniforms?

All these ideas will corrupt me, guy in uniform *drools* ok someone hold me back before i join

would ever sleep with someone for a lot of money even if they were someone you really disliked?

Guest atmclf1lm

Yes, but only for a minimum of 500 Million Euros. And not a cent less. I'm absolutely 100% Serious.

Would you choose your boyfriend, soul mate and love of your life over your homophobic family, if you had to choose, and if it meant giving up a financial inheritance of a couple Million bucks?

Yes, but only for a minimum of 500 Million Euros. And not a cent less. I'm absolutely 100% Serious.

Would you choose your boyfriend, soul mate and love of your life over your homophobic family, if you had to choose, and if it meant giving up a financial inheritance of a couple Million bucks?

:) eh i'm a sentimental sucker i would always choose love over money everytime

tho i would probably be crafty and get my bf in on it to pretend i chose the money and family then when its too late to take it back i would run off with my man and the money and send them a life size cut out of us on our wedding day lol

Would you ever create a myspace page pretending to be brittany spears and say you have a big reveal then post pics of yourself dressed as her, (is still laughing at the thought of his friend doing that)

Edited by JensenC

I would consider it, just once for the heck of it.

Would you assassinate a world leader to save 10 civilians? Or vice-versa?

Depends on the leader and civilians. I'm inclined to think I'd rather assassinate 1 for 10 than 10 for 1.

Would you eat pickled bananas?

Edited by Yang Bang

Depends on the leader and civilians. I'm inclined to think I'd rather assassinate 1 for 10 than 10 for 1.

Would you eat pickled bananas?

Only if it's with something like porridge or part of a bet that involves >10 dollars and/or a bj. :P

If you could claim to be the composer of a piece of music -- any piece -- what would it be?

Only if it's with something like porridge or part of a bet that involves >10 dollars and/or a bj. :P

If you could claim to be the composer of a piece of music -- any piece -- what would it be?

1812 Overture

Would you switch genders for a day to see what it's like, you know, in the bedroom?

1812 Overture

Would you switch genders for a day to see what it's like, you know, in the bedroom?

No, because then I wouldn't be able to top you devilsmiley.gif hehe

Would you have sex with a man who has a vagina?