I hope this game isn't elsewhere. If it is, I apologize for posting it, but it can be fun. It's simple. You ask a "would you" question, and the next person answers it and comes up with a similar question of their own. Sometimes it may be best to explain any limitations, so it is best to give an explanation beyond yes or no. I'll start. They can be a little naughty, but try not to go too far. :music:

Would you have sex on a balcony in a major city?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Heck no!! Maybe for one hundred and one dollars, but that is fifty cents too little tongue.gif .

Would you ditch your best friend for the chance to have sex?

Well since its just a kiss on the lips with no tongue, yes.

Would you jerk off in a computer lab, since you haven't gotten off in weeks and you were the only person there but there are security cameras all around?

No, I would not. I think there might even be a possibility for jail time for that... no thanks.

Would you have sex with Eva Longoria?

Note: I so would personally. I don't care that she's a girl. She's on my exception list!

Yes, I would do it outside with snow on the ground.

Were you sure there'd be no jail time involved, would you have sex in a public place where people walking by could hear and see you doing it?

Hell yeah. It would be such fun and I would get to be surrounded by beautiful people who I get to at least pretend to have sex with. I think the film would be very much a niche market though :P

Would you work in a brothel... not necessarily as a prostitute.

No, unless there is adequate monetary compensation involved :D I could diiiie.

Would you wear a pink dress to work if someone dared you to—just to make a statement? (prerequisite: male, working in a business field like... BANKING!)

Edited by drown
  • Site Administrator

Well, I'm a girl, but no way, no where and for no amount of money could you get me into a pink dress in public.

Would you fake an orgasm?

I was thinking exactly the same thing Cia but I was waiting to see what the men would have to say :)

Yeah I would fake an orgasm if it made my partner happy in the unlikely event I was not going to achieve one.

Would you... intervene if you saw a parent abusing a child (I am not talking dangerous violence or sexual abuse.)

Well, with a turkey baster, definitely. If it involves going into the dark cave, maybe. I'd need to do 'er from behind and pretend she's a boy unless she's Eva Longoria or Mariah Carey though.

Would you have sex with a rock star from the 80's even though they're older now?

Well, with a turkey baster, definitely. If it involves going into the dark cave, maybe. I'd need to do 'er from behind and pretend she's a boy unless she's Eva Longoria or Mariah Carey though.

Would you have sex with a rock star from the 80's even though they're older now?

Some...Id definitely do Mick Jagger! But I dunno if hes 80's i think he is but not quite sure.

If men could give birth, would you wanna get pregnant?