No, in many ways I feel thats highly disrespectfull, not only because its someone elses room than your own, but because my parents probably trust that if I'm going in there, I'm not having sex lol

Would someone a second chance after cheating?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends. I can't say for certain that I'd end a relationship based on it, at least a relationship that's been ongoing for years. If the cheating was like six months after the relationship started, it'd be over for sure.

Would you indulge your S/O with a rape fantasy come true?

Would you indulge your S/O with a rape fantasy come true?

NOPE

Would you ever pee in a bottle of apple juice and leave it by a vending machine for a cruel joke that will be video taped and youtubed in exchange for a half a million dollars and no penalty for your actions?

(being original hehe)

Edited by Arpeggio

NOPE

Would you ever pee in a bottle of apple juice and leave it by a vending machine for a cruel joke that will be video taped and youtubed in exchange for a half a million dollars and no penalty for your actions?

(being original hehe)

Hell yeah! I'd laugh all the way to the bank.

Would you allow yourself to be crucified for $1 million per minute?

• Site Administrator

NO freaking WAY! Money isn't all that it is cracked up to be! Well, I'm guessing it's not, lol.

Would you skinny dip with penguins?

NO freaking WAY! Money isn't all that it is cracked up to be! Well, I'm guessing it's not, lol.

Would you skinny dip with penguins?

Sure, as long as it's not int the South Pole in July. :P

Would you kill to avenge your family?

Sure, as long as it's not int the South Pole in July. :P

Would you kill to avenge your family?

In theory no, revenge doesn't accomplish anything it just makes you more, but in practice..... emotions are tricky, and I sure love my momma.

Would you accept a stolen answer key for a final exam, one that you really really need a good grade/mark on. Other conditions are, no one will ever find out about it and the teacher is a great guys who cares for his students and you enjoy his class. So, would you?

In theory no, revenge doesn't accomplish anything it just makes you more, but in practice..... emotions are tricky, and I sure love my momma.

Would you accept a stolen answer key for a final exam, one that you really really need a good grade/mark on. Other conditions are, no one will ever find out about it and the teacher is a great guys who cares for his students and you enjoy his class. So, would you?

Absolutely, without hesitation. I wouldn't be the one to steal it, but if it was handed to me, then why the hell not? Academia is a twisted institution anyways.

Would you drink milk that had expired last week?

Yes.

Would you sleep with a Prince?

Nope, definitely not. I have had two break ups after 15 years each and I have never begged. My philosophy is that if they are not happy and they don't love me then the realtionship is never going to work anyway so we're better off apart.

Would you break up a solid relationship if you fell in love with one of the parties?

No, I don't think I could give up something stable... I'm a coward like that.

Would you trip someone in public if you were positive you could get away with it?

Of course I would, especially if it were someone who pissed me off.

Would you hurt your worst enemy so bad emotionally that he or she would never recover?

No.

********************** "Hey, Kevin's morals, I finally find you."

Would you call in sick the morning, when your S/O is leaving town for a few days, for some delightful morning 'work-out'?

I'd do it just because they were over the crib.

Would you have sex in a zoo after hours?

I'd do it just because they were over the crib.

Would you have sex in a zoo after hours?

I probably would as long as the section of the zoo isn't stinky.

Would you have sex in a stadium?

I could murder if my family were involved, i would do anything to protect them but otherwise no unless i had to defend myself to that extreme.

Would you have sex in a hot tub outside even if you knew the neighbours may see

• Site Administrator

Would you have sex in a hot tub outside even if you knew the neighbours may see

*cough* me? No way, NEVER! *cough*

Would you pretend to punish a kid for getting in trouble in school then reward them if you really thought it was funny? Even if what they did was "bad"?

*cough* me? No way, NEVER! *cough*

Would you pretend to punish a kid for getting in trouble in school then reward them if you really thought it was funny? Even if what they did was "bad"?

Yes. I would.

Would you try to talk to a person that hates you for reasons, of which you have no idea why?

lol yep i do it all the time with Linxe, he hate sme and i have no idea why but i still talk to him lol

Would you ever blame something minor on a friend, like breaking something ect just so you don't get into trouble