Of course I'd stop!! How could I go on after something so embarassing?! Parents are not meant to catch their children doing it!

Would you kiss a guy's bare ass on a dare in front of all your friends?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Yeah sure, why not. There's hand sanitizer with me at all times...I could hack it. Dares can be fun ;)

Would you fake a headache to get out of sex?

Ummm no Id rather get a real one during!

Would you ever show your friends a sex tape of you and your S/O at the time?

What is S/O?

I would show the tape...most of my friends have seen my junk already anyways.

Would you like to? heh... wink.gif

Ummm no Id rather get a real one during!

Would you ever show your friends a sex tape of you and your S/O at the time?

Since Yang didn't really answer... yes I would, but only if he said I could. Hell, I'd upload to an amateur site if I had free reign to do so. ;)

And Yang, S/O means significant other (eg boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife).

Would you put ice in an orifice of your body other than your mouth if someone dared you to do so?

What stick it in my ear you mean? ;)

Yeah I'd stick ice anywhere for a dare especially if the person who dared me was cute... then they could take care of the insertion themselves.

Would you watch a video of your own conception and birth. (clearly there would have been a time gap of 9 months but it's on the same tape :) )

Would you watch a video of your own conception and birth. (clearly there would have been a time gap of 9 months but it's on the same tape :) )

No, that would involve seeing my mom's vagina. Ewww!

Would you consider changing your gender for a while to see what it's like, complete with sexual organs, if such a procedure was completely reversible?

Would you consider changing your gender for a while to see what it's like, complete with sexual organs, if such a procedure was completely reversible?

Yea I probably would because I think it would be not only an eye raising experience, but one that could give you an idea of what its like in a womans world.

Would you tell your boyfriend that you think you're in love with someone else?

Would you tell your boyfriend that you think you're in love with someone else?

I probably would but only after figuring out what I really wanted. If I wanted the other guy more, then I definitely would. If I loved my boyfriend more, I might not.

Would you have sex with your identical twin if you had one?

• Site Administrator

Would you have sex with your identical twin if you had one?

Hmm, probably, I mean c'mon how many people could really have that experience? I have ident. twins in my family, but soooo would never ask them!

Would you drive around naked from the waist down in rush hour traffic (if you knew you wouldn't get pulled over for indecent exposure)?

No I wouldn't, I'm too modest.

If you were housing sitting for someone, who was hot, would you jerk off in their bed?

Nope. Jerking off on a guy's bed just because he was hot doesn't really contribute to my getting off.

Would you fulfill your S/O's sexual fantasy if you were sure you weren't going to enjoy it?

Sure would. Can't think of one offhand that I wouldn't enjoy but if I was in love with somoene I would try anything that didn't actively put either of us in danger... okay just thought of one thing I wouldn't do :) But pretty much anything yes. I have been on the other side of someone who wouldn't fulfil any of them and I would never put someone I love through that.

Would you... masturbate whilst driving (If not why not... it's fun :) )

It depends, on if the ex wanted to meet up specifically to try to get back with me or what. I would, but I'd make it extremely clear that I had no intention of getting back together with he or she :P

Say your entire family had been killed, and you were bankrupt. Then a magical (insert event or object, or person or animal of your choice here) offered you 1 of the following 3, would you pick...

a.) To have your family returned to you (resurrected, or the event that killed them undone, whatever)

b.) To save the lives of 1 million random people, whom would otherwise have died.

c.) To receive 1 BILLION DOLLARRRSZZSZSZ!!!!!!11!1!!1oneone

• Site Administrator

Say your entire family had been killed, and you were bankrupt. Then a magical (insert event or object, or person or animal of your choice here) offered you 1 of the following 3, would you pick...

a.) To have your family returned to you (resurrected, or the event that killed them undone, whatever)

b.) To save the lives of 1 million random people, whom would otherwise have died.

c.) To receive 1 BILLION DOLLARRRSZZSZSZ!!!!!!11!1!!1oneone

That is a difficult one, there is something to feel guilty about no matter what you choose. I can always make more money, that's not what life is about and while I would love for 1 million strangers to go back to their families my life IS my family. A parent should never outlive their kids. I would be selfish and wish for my family back, probably with no hesitation. mmm, sooo maudlin.

So, would you give a cop an intimate favor if it would get you out of a moving violation?

That is a difficult one, there is something to feel guilty about no matter what you choose. I can always make more money, that's not what life is about and while I would love for 1 million strangers to go back to their families my life IS my family. A parent should never outlive their kids. I would be selfish and wish for my family back, probably with no hesitation. mmm, sooo maudlin.

So, would you give a cop an intimate favor if it would get you out of a moving violation?

my my my Cia, fancy meeting u here!! As I'm sure you know all too well, I would not - I'm just entirely too good a girl (where strangers are concerned).

Would you ever.......meet, greet, and bed a complete stranger (that you were obviously strongly attracted to physically)

Would you ever.......meet, greet, and bed a complete stranger (that you were obviously strongly attracted to physically)

Hell yeah! I'd make sure to use a condom.

Would you jump in a cold lake in January if a group of your friends were planning to do so?

Note: You know your friends will go through with it. It's a yearly thing for them.

Would you run naked through Walmart for $100?

No, it's no fun and the fine would be probably much higher o.o

Would you spring a boner at work, get up and walk around with it clearly visible and go say hi to everyone?

No, it's no fun and the fine would be probably much higher o.o

Would you spring a boner at work, get up and walk around with it clearly visible and go say hi to everyone?

Haha I so would. I might just have to do that today.

Would you have phone sex on the elevator with your s/o on a bluetooth?

Haha I so would. I might just have to do that today.

Would you have phone sex on the elevator with your s/o on a bluetooth?

Probably not...

Would you have sex with a bisexual married guy if he were really hot?

I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing I might ruin his marriage, so I have to say no.

Would you have sex on the beach at dusk if there were only a few people around? (say 10 people are likely to see the towel move in suspicious ways...)

I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing I might ruin his marriage, so I have to say no.

Would you have sex on the beach at dusk if there were only a few people around? (say 10 people are likely to see the towel move in suspicious ways...)

If and only if I won't get reported. Got no problem with it really.

Would you have sex in your parents' bed?