Happy Birthday JJPTEX (Joey)

wildone

• Site Administrator

guitar.gifguitar.gifHappy Birthday Joey guitar.gifguitar.gif

Hope you have a great birthday and many more great days over the next year!!!!

Steve cool.gif

Happy Birthday, Buddy! I am really enjoying your story ITIIT!!!!!!

Your latest chapter divulged what I was suspecting and suspicious about! ph34r.gif

Edited by kjames

I spent most of the day staying out of peoples hair. They banned me from my beloved kitchen and so I went and cuddled with Jake for a while but we got a bit frisky and since there were guests and family arriving all the time we decided to cool it a bit. We had a quick dip in the apartment pool and then I came online to chat to yall while Jake slept more. Sleeping is almost his favorite thing to do.., almost.

It has been a great night, everything was wonderful. All my friends came and my family, only my older sister wasn't able to fly back coz her son was all chicken poxed. The gals cooked today and my favorite neighbor (Old Consuela) came and presided over a huge array of Mexican dishes and salads (which was what I wanted).

There were tortillas and fajitas, nachos and quesadillas, burritos and my favorite - banana leaf tamales with coconut cream dipping sauce (oh my goodness!) I had a huge Alaska Bomb for my Birthday cake, it even had lava when they popped the ballon thing inside! I ain't never had that before and I loved it.

We drank horchata - avoided the alcohol this year since Jake and I decided to give it up. Some people were disappointed I don't drink now coz they remember "Strippergate" from last year... others were relieved (including myself).

We had my party down by the apartment pool and a wonderful Mexican band played for us. Some of the border patrollers dropped by to say hi and I got hugs from all sexy six of them YAY!

Jake wasn't grumpy at all today! He didn't even mind the crowd being there. Many people asked me about Gay Authors so I am hoping you see a big influx of more Rio Grande Valley Texans in coming weeks - you may not be so enthusiastic though hehe. Especially chat - imagine four or five more folks who type like I do? We might get put in our own room hehe.

I cried when I found this post. I have not known yall for very long but to see something like this transcends the always present barriers of time and distance.

My Momma told me when I was a little that I should always trust in love. She said that love can happen just as quickly as it can slowly.

It took me 25 years to find all yalls, but my love for you developed in just on two weeks.

It is wonderful how caring everybody on this site and particularly in chat have been.

That ole saying is true - 'People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care'

THANK YOU for helping to make this day one of the best I have ever spent in my life!

God bless yall

Love always from Joey