Your Most Frequented Forum?

TetRefine

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Forum Do You Frequent Most On GA?

• The Lounge
    • Games & Humor
    • Member Q&A
    • The Soapbox
    • Gay Teen Section
    • A Hosted Author Forum
    • A Promising Author Forum
    • Writing Workshop/Poetry
    • Other (Please Specify Below)

So what forum here on GA do you participate in or browse through the most? I found that over the last 6 or so months, I spend about 90% of my time in the Soapbox posting and reading other people's arguments. I usually just glance through the Lounge, and rarely go into any of the others forums.

When I joined I started posting tons of questions to Member Q & A. Today I noticed I have more posts in Games and Humor. I read all forums. Especially writer's corner is interesting.

I don't like soapbox mainly because I don't want to get rallied up and spend every minute of day defending my case. Still I read there and today was the last time I giggled at some stupidity going on there - it is clearly almost as fun as Games and Humor.

The Lounge mostly. And Q&A when there's something interesting in there. I used to visit the Soapbox a little but I never posted much and I don't read it anymore. If I did I'd probably spend all day there arguing and getting annoyed that everyone doesn't automatically agree with me, lol. So I stay away.

Domluka's Hosted Author Forum!!!!

Aww.. glutton for punishment aren't you Vic? :( Sad..

I frequent the lounge, most conversational if it isn't full of Bday wishes.. but I respond to those too. lol. :)

I have to say the Soapbox, but that doesn't mean I always make posts there. According to my profile, the largest part of my posts are made in Games and Humor. I have to say that I also spend some time in the Mod Forum as well, though maybe not as much as Cia and Jan. Mostly I end up in chat, but I almost always have another tab open to the forums, often to see what's new in the Mod Forum, the Writer Support Team forum, The Soapbox, or Games and Humor.

@ Dannsar- Actually, you wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall in the Mod Forum. Some of the idiocy being talked about can really get on the nerves, especially when there's spamming or people being naughty in chat or The Soapbox.

Edited by Tiger

• Site Administrator

Definitely in CJ's Forum the most.

In order, my visits usually entail:

• CJ's Forum
  • Moderator Forum
  • GA Stories
  • Chat
  • Lounge
  • Soapbox
The soapbox used to be higher, but not so much now :P