You're being real generous with the clues Mike :P

Thank you.

the blond guy looks like a prince (I don't remember in what country).. :huh:  maybe someone else know OR he is not a prince but a golfer or something :lol:

A prince?  I think you are onto something.  We would need much more information to declare a winner...name, country, current significance.

OK.  One more generous clue...the picture was taken in 1982.

Thanks to Zombie I just remember who this is.. It is prince Wilhelm-Alexander of Holland - next week he will be King of Holland :D

Zombie made a joke in the "last post wins" calling me a ex-king and I suddenly remembered who this young boy is :):2thumbs:

And if I am right I let Zombie post the next picture :hug:  teamwork LOL

Edited by slytherin
  • Like 1

Slytherin wins!

800px-Prinsen_Willem_Alexander_en_Consta

The young man on the right is Prince Constantijn Christof Frederik Aschwin of the Netherlands.  On the left is his oldest brother, Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand, Prince of Orange, who will become King on April 30 when his mother, Queen Beatrix abdicates.  At his birth in 1967, Willem-Alexander was the first male heir to the throne born in 116 years.  He and his wife, Maxima, have three daughters.  Figures.

502px-Willem-Alexander%2C_Prince_of_Oran

Recent picture of the Prince of Orange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zombie goes next.

I don't see the image. When I click on it, it says "You don't have permission to view this image."

:o

How rude... :(

Not that i think I have any chance of recognizing the persons here... :lol: (but it's damn interesting)

Edit: I've refreshed it. I see it now. *goes back to lurking* Nice hair, that's all I can say. :P

Edited by Ieshwar

Wouldn't have been considered dorky in the 1970s.

Does he come with a whole Entourage? ;)

Found some cool pics of Mike strutting his stuff with the "knitted look" in the 70s ...

hilarious-fashion-ads-3.jpg

and relaxing with his entourage ...

hilarious-fashion-ads-2.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1

Found some cool pics of Mike strutting his stuff with the "knitted look" in the 70s ...

and relaxing with his entourage ...

I have never, ever worn a belted sweater in my life, not even in the 1970s.

And I have never been photographed wearing only socks.

Where did you ever get such an idea?

1970's, famous, and hot later on in the 1980's I am guessing, when fashion went out the window :P

Is he a singer or a movie star? or Both?

Okay, I feel like I know this one. The eyes keep tugging at my memory. 

George Clooney? (I'm not too sure. It's like 50% guess... )

It's like 100% wrong.  Sorry, Ieshwar.

I'm trying to come up with a clue that both helpful and not a dead giveaway.  How about this?  He is more famous now than when the picture was taken.  No?  Hmmm.

OK.  Here goes.  The name by which he is known today is an Anglicized version of his real name.

I'm thinking of an English singer whom made kiss an art of noise :*)

whistling: "You don't have to be beautyfull to turn me on,..."

Edited by pep

You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on.

I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn.

You don't need experience to turn me out.

You just leave it all up to me, I'm gonna show you what it's all about.

Is that the song you have in mind?  Who is the English singer?  A name is required to know if you are correct. 
Edited by MikeL

All I can think of is Bon Jovi, but he's american not anglo from that era.

Edited by W_L

All I can think of is Bon Jovi, but he's american not anglo from that era.

It was Pep who said he was thinking of an English singer.  I never said he was correct.

John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. a/k/a Jon Bon Jovi, American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer and actor, is indeed the correct answer.  He is far better know as a singer than as an actor.  His first film role was in the 1990 movie Young Guns II in which he played the long haired corpse in a coffin.

Congratulations W L.  You win and you are on the hook for the next challenge.

Well, in fairness, I did guess him as an actor and a singer that's why I asked if he was both before posing my idea :P

Here's something easy and modern: