Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

5 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Here's a little sample of what to expect.

Hide contents

“Can I taste?” Liebe tilted her face to stare at her father while looking entirely innocent.

“One sip, and that’s it.” CJ handed the glass to his nodding daughter. “Just because we’re on vacation does not mean you get to drink willy-nilly. I’m sure Uncle Spencer will have you drunk the minute you land in Australia, but until then, even though we’re not at home, we follow Everhope rules.”

“Here you go, Liebe.” Wyatt remembering and using the girl’s name hinted at the promised personal service. “I have sparkling grape juice for you and your brothers.” The man introduced as the second steward put a knee on the deck, holding a tray with three glasses. “What’s Everhope rules?”

It was Owen who replied. “Everhope’s our house in Washington. House rules say the kids are allowed a small amount of wine with dinner and are sometimes offered a taste of anything else we may be enjoying. Generally, none is allowed outside the house.”

Wyatt stood and smirked. “And the uncle getting her drunk?”

Owen rolled his eyes. “My brother. I’m dropping the kids off in Australia after we get off the boat. CJ exaggerates, though. Spencer and I grew up sampling the family wines, and his kids and ours are being raised the same way.”

Ritch elbowed CJ to get his attention. “Has she learned how to puke and rally yet?”

“Shut up, bro. Don’t give her ideas. Bad enough Grandpa Cap sneaks her a snort now and then.”

Wonderful.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, tabaqui said:

4 to many after reading your sneak preview 

Exactly tabiqui.  This author is so good at playing with his LOYAL readers. Just for that I might be otherwise engaged in “4 sleeps”….. if only 👿.
… I suppose I might read the next part if I’m free.  🤗

Edited by Gary L
  • Haha 4

Fine... but you'll miss a night out dancing with CJ, Owen, Ritch, and Lucy. By the end of the night, she was the only one not to have taker her shirt off. (Probably 'cause she was wearing a slinky mini-dress without a bra.) :P

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Fine... but you'll miss a night out dancing with CJ, Owen, Ritch, and Lucy. By the end of the night, she was the only one not to have taker her shirt off. (Probably 'cause she was wearing a slinky mini-dress without a bra.) :P

Eye candy ... now, shirtless in kilts ...

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Mrsgnomie said:

GA just did a big update with their reactions options and we didn’t get a damn drool face??? wtf

That's one of my characters, the first guy CJ met in HS, and someone who became a favorite of many readers. These days he works as a motorcycle tech. I really need to write at least a couple of chapters of his spin off.

• Love 4
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

That's one of my characters, the first guy CJ met in HS, and someone who became a favorite of many readers. These days he works as a motorcycle tech. I really need to write at least a couple of chapters of his spin off.

Harley the Harley tech?

You have quite the imagination. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

He hails from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, a stone throw away from HD headquarters in Milwaukee. His grandfather and father are both bikers, and dad works for Harley in Washington as a lobbyist. I mean, what else would you name him?

Dave.

• Haha 5