Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

2023 Coming Attractions

image.png.fed111eee571edd1798b9349a9f73ee8.png

Looks like an exciting year!  A couple of those titles are intriguing and I’m happy to see “Chemist” coming back.  Will that finish that story?  If you need any help again, I’d be happy to help.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Clancy59 said:

Looks like an exciting year!  A couple of those titles are intriguing and I’m happy to see “Chemist” coming back.  Will that finish that story?  If you need any help again, I’d be happy to help.  

As in 2022, half the planned stories are part of the CJ series. Two are related, and two will feature all new characters.

With Thiago's story, instead of writing into the future, I've decided to post a chapter a year covering his time in Atlanta. I foresee him being back in Washington after 5 or 6 years, so we have a few more entries to go.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

2022 In Review

8 stories - 47 chapters - 200,000 words

image.png.525974c414cdc5bb7d0cb29a2f749c40.png

And every one of them a wonderful, engrossing, well-written, enjoyable story. I regret ever pressing you for "more, please." Great gratitude to you, Carlos. Happy and Healthy New Year.

• Love 5
On 12/31/2022 at 7:32 AM, Carlos Hazday said:

after it things are fuzzy. LOL

From staring at  computer screen too long, or typing / writing by the light from a Hurricane lamp? (not to be confused with Ron Varadero Añejo 15 'Hurricane' at Pat O'Brien's in NOLA).  Just kidding, has to be at least 20 😋

Give those eyes a rest in between Capitol Hill chapters. I'd rather wait a little longer to get more of the wonderful writing you provide!

Edited by Anton_Cloche
Revision / correction
  • Love 5