Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Trying to, but got bogged down with doctor appointments (in fact, we have another one today!) and a visit to the ER when hubby fell and hit his head.  He’s on blood thinners and we were told that if he ever hits his head to get to the ER STAT!  Luckily, there were no clots or fractures., but we were there for several hours.  You know what an ER is like.  That’s not a complaint.  Just a comment.  They were busy, especially with a couple of people who were having cognitive issues.

• Wow 4
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Clancy59 said:

Trying to, but got bogged down with doctor appointments (in fact, we have another one today!) and a visit to the ER when hubby fell and hit his head.  He’s on blood thinners and we were told that if he ever hits his head to get to the ER STAT!  Luckily, there were no clots or fractures., but we were there for several hours.  You know what an ER is like.  That’s not a complaint.  Just a comment.  They were busy, especially with a couple of people who were having cognitive issues.

Ouch! Hope he's recovering. Doesn't it suck that something like that would have been made fun of? The older I get, the more serious small accidents become.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, frosenblum said:

Congrats, Carlos. Today's weekly email from GA lists CDMX as the third most read Thriller/Suspense story on GA in the last month.

Didn't that story end back in June? I guess it has some legs. 😂 

• Haha 4
40 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Too much but not all at night. Siestas are common.

Hell, I have more stuff on my outlines and lists than I'll ever get to.

You need to find some cute young thing to take up the mantle when you're no longer able. Kinda like Tom Clancy's estate has done. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I've been getting early birthday greetings with lunch invites. Companies promising all sort of things when I turn 65 and get Medicare.

Fun stuff, I started getting them at the start of the year. I'll be glad when January arrives and they stop. They do stop when we 65 don't they?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Fun stuff, I started getting them at the start of the year. I'll be glad when January arrives and they stop. They do stop when we 65 don't they?

Those might disappear but I bet the ones for pre-planned funerals increase.

• Haha 4
18 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

BTW, in case anyone's wondering... the celebrant in Loving Anniversary was Father Patrick Thomas Kennedy. Uncle Paddy to Liebe while she grew up.

And you didn't think to mention that leaving us to think it was just some no name ... hmpf.

• Haha 5
On 9/23/2022 at 11:33 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

I've been getting early birthday greetings with lunch invites. Companies promising all sort of things when I turn 65 and get Medicare.

I hit the 65 in a month. Sadly, no chance of retirement yet….. no lunch invites either 👿👿👿👿

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
4 hours ago, Gary L said:

I hit the 65 in a month. Sadly, no chance of retirement yet….. no lunch invites either 👿👿👿👿

In the US, 65's no longer retirement age, but it is when we become eligible for Medicare health insurance. And considering how broken our health care delivery system is...

• Fingers Crossed 4
  • Sad 1