Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

17 hours ago, frosenblum said:

You were enthising about tail fins a little while ago. Joe's recent story on AwesomeDude led me to Google "Cadillac Ranch" near Amarallo.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g30165-d144342-Reviews-Cadillac_Ranch-Amarillo_Texas.html

I love that place! Always meant to drive/stop by during a motorcycle trip but never got to see it. Talk about American and highway kitsch

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Nope. Hoop Gonzaga's name is firmly rooted in the US.

Is Hoop's nickname Bulldog? (After the Gonzaga College Bulldogs.)

Speaking of basketball, it's a sad day here in Oakland.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, frosenblum said:

Is Hoop's nickname Bulldog? (After the Gonzaga College Bulldogs.)

Speaking of basketball, it's a sad day here in Oakland.

Excellent! Not sure if Hoop hooped it up in college, but at least one of his parents was a fan of Gonzaga University's basketball.

I'm guessing I don't have a lot of readers who are basketball fans. Nobody made a comment on his name which is why I posted about it here.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Unlimited Possibilites said:

ThankYou.  thanks. And again big thank you. 
I reread CJ series. And most of the squad’s , all of the main original characters.  Even though the 2nd, or 3rd time for some. It was with pure joy as I cried, laughed, and held my breath‼️

The stories flowed and over lapped, all woven together as one.  Much like the quilt concept. They stand alone and as a whole; are complex, rich, intricate.

As you add more (damm well better) I can see so many threads, people, events, years rippling forth both expanding the quilt size and filling in spaces that might be there and I did not even notice. Some of the patches are like a children’s book with lift up covers to show more behind them.

Yes you have built a version of reality that is bright and hopeful. Full of inclusion, asking each to be more of the best they can be. Building on strengths, not tearing by insults, encouraging, not undermining.

ok I will stop before you get a big head. Lol

obviously a FAN

mark  MKE

What he said!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Unlimited Possibilites

Thank you!

I have no idea when I'll start writing the next installment, but so far I have outlined the 4 remaining stories covering the summer of 2022. I'm currently doing the same for Graduate School. That one covers 2022-2024 while CJ's back at Georgetown. It'll cover stuff previously mentioned in a couple of spinoffs, CJ making new contacts, and his eventual nomination to be the US ambassador to Cuba.

• Love 5
  • 3 weeks later...

I think you've surprised all your readers over the last few days with 4 new novels, that give us loads of details, hints and teasers.

I hope we get to read what look like amazing stories.

• Like 1
  • Love 4