Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

12 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Has anyone heard from @Carlos Hazday yet.

Because I've had no reply to my message and I've noticed he's not replied to any recent comments on his stories, which is strange.

I'm sending positive thoughts and praying that we here from him soon.

Nope, no reply to the message I sent him last week. This is not normal for @Carlos Hazday, the more time passes without hearing anything the more I am getting worried. If there are any site admin reading these posts can you please see if there is anything you do to find out how @Carlos Hazday is and let us know?

• Fingers Crossed 5
9 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

I have posted similar comment after getting no response to my DM to Carlos and agree that something is not right. Suggested those who have his person contact information (Myr?)  reach out to Carlos directly and if they do NOT reach him, to contact local (location removed for privacy) to conduct a Wellness Check (as every passing hour can make a life saving difference).

You might also contact (removal of names by staff for compliance with privacy guidelines) Please keep us advised.

🙏🏼

Thank you for the info, I have replied to you via DM as any contact made needs to be done with sensitivity.

• Like 4