Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

1 hour ago, frosenblum said:

Was the wedding on the "back" side? It doesn't look like enough room on the water side.

Never went into that much h detail the "front" faces the water and two sides wouldn't have enough space because of water and large trees.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, tabaqui said:

damn, would almost book a ticket to fly over that big piece of water to see this in real life.

Me too. Looks wonderful 

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 6:53 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

1957 Buick

BUICKSuper_1957_side_oldcarshavana.jpg

I looked at a lot of old cars over the weekend, and I think I settled on using this one.

What a beauty!  Inspired by this pic, I went searching online and found a lot of sites featuring old cars.  Brought back great memories from my childhood.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@raven1

Hey Terry-

Check this site. I found that car while researching for a future story set in Cuba.

https://oldcartours.com/havanas-old-cars-is-like-traveling-in-time-machine/

Damned! There's even and Edsel on the left front! Please let me return the favor.  Here's another site featuring many of the 60,000 cars which are found in Cuba. These are all convertibles.

https://www.oldcarshavana.com/convertible-classic-cars

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just finished some more chapters, so checking out for the evening to prepare for night light in Chiang Mai.  Take care, Carlos and have a great day.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Just finished some more chapters, so checking out for the evening to prepare for night light in Chiang Mai.  Take care, Carlos and have a great day.  

Have a good night, Terry. In this side of the world, my day's just starting. :P

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...