52 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

should I drop the hanky as you stand back to back and walk fifteen paces and turn and fire?

Nah ... Thanks for the offer. If the panda wants to parade around carrying firearms, he can. Me, I'll just quietly make off with the shiny ... :joe:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, northie said:

And what, pray, is peaceful about this pronouncement from your so-called king?

There is nothing violent about the Tsar's statement. He means that you and the Pretender Penguin will be sent to a convent to silently contemplate your crimes against the Realm! -_- 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Wow you guys are not very peaceful

Pot... meet kettle.  -_-

4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

He wants us to live in brotherly and sisterly love in a wonderful utopian society

:rofl:  You keep spelling dystopia wrong. :rofl: 

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

There is nothing violent about the Tsar's statement. He means that you and the Pretender Penguin will be sent to a convent to silently contemplate your crimes against the Realm! -_- 

More fake news. :unsure:  :P  :joe: 

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Pfft! -_- You and your ilk are the ones that call our Benevolent Tsar a tyrant, now that is fake news! :P 

:rofl:  :no:  :joe: 

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Reading older comments...

...who's the lickspittle now? :P 

You. :P  :gikkle::joe: