Wait a freaking minute! Why are we going against a Tsar? There's hasn't been one of those in like thirty years! This proves the LPW previous winner is clearly delusional and living in a time gone by. Along with his squire Drew! Let's lock em up in the loony bin!!!

• Site Moderator
11 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Where's @clochette?  There's a whole month dedicated to fighting her. :gikkle:  :hug:  

You're so good, you're bad.

9 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Hey I started the anarchy shouldn't my bounty be more?

I was thinking the same thing.

9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

10 shillings??? My dead carcass is worth a hell of a lot more than that. -_- @TalonRider  I think you might want to make this a very short reign for the tyrant Santa Killer. ;)  And Lickspittle?  Back off my husbands!  :pissed::joe: 

I've thought the same thing myself.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
52 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm right here! Didn't you see my shining crown :joe: 

You can fight me but you won't defeat me! :P

We need to unite against the current tyrant and free the oppressed inhabitants of LPW land.  Onward to victory! :D:D:joe: 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

We need to unite against the current tyrant and free the oppressed inhabitants of LPW land.  Onward to victory! :D:D:joe: 

We're not oppressed we are happy🙈🙉🙊

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Our king gives us the finest mead. Come drink with us and we'll sing with the minstrels maybe involve a bard

*nabs the mead and the shiny and leaves 'special' Kool-Aid in its place* :gikkle:  :devil::joe: 

No daily list today, Harry Birdy?  @TalonRider

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

The mead was poisoned 😈😈😈

*suggests the PR does a Google search for 'Kool-aid" and "Jonestown"* :joe: 

A Brief Description of the Reigns of LPW Rulers

Dedicated to Tsar Steve

by Drew the πous

The Bard King (reigned in LPW #34)- This king cared more for writing more poems than ruling the Realm, anarchy spread.

The Zombie King (reigned in LPW #35)- This king cared more for hunting for more brains to eat than actually ruling the Realm, anarchy continued.

The Fairy Queen (reigned in LPW #36)- This queen guillotined many of her subjects (rebels and innocents alike) to end the anarchy.

The Northern Queen (reigned in LPW #37)- This queen overthrew the cruel Fairy Queen, but she only continued the tyranny.

The Emperor Penguin (reigned in LPW #38)- This emperor overthrew the tyrannical Northern Queen, and sent her minions to crush the last of the ex-queens forces- she failed.

The Daddy King (reigned in LPW #39)- This king overthrew the emperor, but his reign was plagued by rebellions from the ex-queen and ex-emperor.

The Comic King (reigned in LPW #40)- This king was largely absent from ruling the realm, leaving his ministers to to deal with the constant rebellions.

The Benevolent Tsar (reigns in LPW #41)- These rebellions have cast a dark shadow on LPW, but there is a light in the darkness- the new Tsar! He has a plan to once and for all end the rebellions plaguing his realm and bring peace and prosperity to his people!

• Like 3

Well, I wish @wildone the joy of his paper crown and cardboard throne .... The rebellion is alive and well and always will be. Shiny is mine. So there. :joe:

impressive piece of scholarship for no discernible purpose .... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, northie said:

impressive piece of scholarship for no discernible purpose .... 

The purpose was to show all of you a preview of LPW: The Past, Present, and Future. :yes: It will be the most accurate history of LPW ever! :D

...totally not biased at all. 0:) 

• Like 2