22 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I started the rebellion now I'm calling it off!

Nothing to do with you, matey. :funny:  Rebellion will continue, by order of the participants.  Mine.   :joe:

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, northie said:

Nothing to do with you, matey. :funny:  Rebellion will continue, by order of the participants.  Mine.   :joe:

:rofl:  :whistle: We didn't start the fire... :whistle:  The rebellion shall continue.  Enemies shall become frenemies and unite in our mutual cause.  THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!  LET LOOSE THE PENGUINS OF WAR!! :D:joe: 

• Site Administrator

Thank you Elder Daddy :)

I seem to have the scourge of the earth lurking in the Enchanted Forest waiting to find the realm to be weak and inattentive to the anarchist foes.

Well that won't happen! We need a realm built on stability and rule of law. After consulting with my Knights, we will sacrifice the Enchanted Forest but lighting it on fire from the North, the West, the East and the South simultaneously. The Knights have enlisted all the subjects of the realm to guard every square inch until the fire is complete. Everyone has the ability to slaughter the penguin, and the ???? (what are you Northie :unsure: ) if they shall try to escape.

Once we are done, we shall find the burned carcass of the Penguin and have a feast for the entire Kingdom :joe:. Hence forth known as the Feast of Steven :gikkle:

:joe:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

As long as Steve is Tsar, anarchy and rebellion will lose ground to the stability he brings! :D 

:rofl::rofl:  

• Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, wildone said:

Thank you Elder Daddy :)

I seem to have the scourge of the earth lurking in the Enchanted Forest waiting to find the realm to be weak and inattentive to the anarchist foes.

Well that won't happen! We need a realm built on stability and rule of law. After consulting with my Knights, we will sacrifice the Enchanted Forest but lighting it on fire from the North, the West, the East and the South simultaneously. The Knights have enlisted all the subjects of the realm to guard every square inch until the fire is complete. Everyone has the ability to slaughter the penguin, and the ???? (what are you Northie :unsure: ) if they shall try to escape.

Once we are done, we shall find the burned carcass of the Penguin and have a feast for the entire Kingdom :joe:. Hence forth known as the Feast of Steven :gikkle:

I think the rebels shall feast on Steven instead.  Fava beans and chianti, anyone? :devil:  :joe: 

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I think the rebels shall feast on Steven instead.  Fava beans and chianti, anyone? :devil:  :joe: 

:o That is blasphemy! 

You are charged with the following offenses:

1. Leading a rebellion against the Tsar.
  2. Resisting arrest from the Knights of the Tsar.
  3. Conspiring to desecrate the sanctity of the Tsar's body.

Each offense is punishable by death! -_- 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Sir Drew the πous, could you pull out your abacus and figure out the odds of us dining on charred Penguin tomorrow night? I'm guessing nearly 100% chance.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

*recruits The Mountain to my ever-growing army and sics him on the Lickspittle*  I crush your head! :gikkle:  (I don't expect anyone other than the Canadian Tyrant to get the reference ;) )  

*battle cry*  MY shiny. :joe: 

"I'M AN EAGLE ! I'M AN EAGLE !" Really I am!" It's true, I believe.                                                                                                                                                      More

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

*recruits The Mountain to my ever-growing army and sics him on the Lickspittle*  I crush your head! :gikkle:  (I don't expect anyone other than the Canadian Tyrant to get the reference ;) )  

I'm a GoT fan, I got it. :P Now it begs the question, why did the Pretender Penguin hire a Lannister crony? -_- I thought you hated the Lannisters.

And sweetie, I'll just lecture the Mountain on the intricacies of trigonometry, that should make his head explode. :P 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm a GoT fan, I got it. :P Now it begs the question, why did the Pretender Penguin hire a Lannister crony? -_- I thought you hated the Lannisters.

And sweetie, I'll just lecture the Mountain on the intricacies of trigonometry, that should make his head explode. :P 

You only got half the reference.  And The Mountain is now loyal to me.  Since the Tyrant is a Lannister, The Mountain is seeking revenge for his shabby treatment. :P  :joe: 

ou only got half the reference.

Why would you think I don't know what happened to the Red Viper? -_- 

LPW News: Tsar Steve just hired the Dementors from Azkaban to hunt down the rebels!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why would you think I don't know what happened to the Red Viper? -_- 

LPW News: Tsar Steve just hired the Dementors from Azkaban to hunt down the rebels!

:rofl: Silly Lickspittle.  The dementors have been on my payroll since my reign as Emperor! :joe: 

Breaking News: The Pesky Penguin's first job was as the Secretary to King Joffrey Baratheon! :o

:rofl: Silly Lickspittle.  The dementors have been on my payroll since my reign as Emperor! :joe: 

I offered them more souls to feast on, they have now defected to the Tsar's cause! :P 

• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Et tu Lit! :o You're a Canadian like @wildone! You should be on his side, not the rabble rouser that is @Valkyrie. :P 

She knows which side is just and fair.  We stand united in our defiance of the Tyrant! :joe: 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Breaking News: The Pesky Penguin's first job was as the Secretary to King Joffrey Baratheon! :o

Update: At Tyrion's Trial, Penguin said in her testimony, "Joffrey was the noblest King to ever live!"

@LitLover Is that the side you wanna be on- A Joffrey-supporting-side? :P 

• Like 1
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Update: At Tyrion's Trial, Penguin said in her testimony, "Joffrey was the noblest King to ever live!"

@LitLover Is that the side you wanna be on- A Joffrey-supporting-side? :P 

Would saying I don't watch GoT get me disowned? :unsure::joe: