• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

I think it's about time to send for Conan The Destroyer.

And the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man ;):gikkle:  :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

As prime minister I would like to try and find a peaceful resolve to this conflict

:rofl:  Good luck :rofl:  :joe: 

23 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:rofl:  Good luck :rofl: 

LPW News: You heard it from the Pretender Penguin, she wants to continue the rebellion at the detriment of the people. Clearly, she is unfit to be a leader for the people of LPW. -_-

24 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Sir Drew what offense do we have against this rabble

We plan on invading more rebel-held territory. :yes: Either the United Kingdom or New York, where the main rebel-leaders are headquartered. :D 

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

LPW News: You heard it from the Pretender Penguin, she wants to continue the rebellion at the detriment of the people. Clearly, she is unfit to be a leader for the people of LPW. -_-

We plan on invading more rebel-held territory. :yes: Either the United Kingdom or New York, where the main rebel-leaders are headquartered. :D 

Wonderful. If we can't resolve it peacefully send in the dragons and I'll take full responsibility for the outcome.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I'll let the Elder take care of the crown for now..

i have spent the the last twenty four hours behind closed doors and I think the Knights will be thrilled with the plan that the Wizard LBO and I have come up with. If all comes to fruition, the pesky Peguin and Northie shall be silenced soon. 

Then and finally then, our Kingdom will be the utopia we all hope and plan for. One in which brotherly and sisterly love is more important than a crown. 

Raise your swords to the sky if you are in favour of ever lasting peace. 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, wildone said:

I'll let the Elder take care of the crown for now..

i have spent the the last twenty four hours behind closed doors and I think the Knights will be thrilled with the plan that the Wizard LBO and I have come up with. If all comes to fruition, the pesky Peguin and Northie shall be silenced soon. 

Then and finally then, our Kingdom will be the utopia we all hope and plan for. One in which brotherly and sisterly love is more important than a crown. 

Raise your swords to the sky if you are in favour of ever lasting peace. 

:huh: You misspelled dystopia. :joe: 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, wildone said:

Then and finally then, our Kingdom will be the utopia we all hope and plan for.

:huh:  I'm with Pengy on this one. Vive la revolution! Mine, and always mine. :joe:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, wildone said:

If all comes to fruition, the pesky Peguin and Northie shall be silenced soon.

And what, pray, is peaceful about this pronouncement from your so-called king?

I'm declaring that the shiny is mine. As always. :joe:

• Like 1