• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

@Valkyrie repeat after me, "I pledge my life to Tsar Steve and will humbly serve him for the good of the Realm. Long, may he reign!" :D 

Repeat after me.

Spoiler

CENSORED

:rofl::rofl::no::joe: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Repeat after me.

Reveal hidden contents

CENSORED

:rofl::rofl::no::joe: 

LPW News: You heard it from the Penguin, folks, she endorses censorship! :o This is another reason why Tsar Steve is a better leader, he opposes censorship. :yes: 

• Site Administrator

Sorry Elder, I need the crown on my head to make some new decrees :joe:

First off, Sir Drew will be awarded Great Britain to rule as the majesty of that land, Sir Drew, I have had a smith craft this crown for you :joe: Make sure you take what you learned here and apply it to all the residents of the islands.

Second, Sir Wesley, I award you the Eastern Seaboard of the United States to the mid West, to rule as majesty of that land. Sir Wesley, I have had a smith craft this crown for you :joe:. Make sure you take what you learned here and apply it to all the residents of the East of the US.

Now, there is 3 :joe: in play. Hoping this at least show how I'm a benevolent Tsar :joe:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

First off, Sir Drew will be awarded Great Britain to rule as the majesty of that land, Sir Drew, I have had a smith craft this crown for you :joe: Make sure you take what you learned here and apply it to all the residents of the islands.

You heard that, @northie? :P I'm now your King! :D 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, wildone said:

Second, Sir Wesley, I award you the Eastern Seaboard of the United States to the mid West, to rule as majesty of that land. Sir Wesley, I have had a smith craft this crown for you :joe:. Make sure you take what you learned here and apply it to all the residents of the East of the US.

Now, there is 3 :joe: in play. Hoping this at least show how I'm a benevolent Tsar :joe:

Copies of the shiny?? :o  That just shows how much of a lack of respect our Tyrant has for the precious shiny.  There is only one. :joe: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Copies of the shiny?? :o  That just shows how much of a lack of respect our Tyrant has for the precious shiny.  There is only one. :joe: 

They aren't copies. -_- They are distinct and unique crowns separate from the Shiny. Obviously! :P 

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

tCopies of the shiny?? :o  That just shows how much of a lack of respect our Tyrant has for the precious shiny.  There is only one. :joe: 

No, my fair lady. By having 3 shinys (shinies), :P I am showing I'm trying to make it a more peaceful LPW.

If you want to debate, you should request an audience with King Wesley :joe:

:joe:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

They aren't copies. -_- They are distinct and unique crowns separate from the Shiny. Obviously! :P 

In real life, the crown Tsar Steve crafted for me looks something like this:

Christian-4-crown.jpg?w=580&h=468&as=1&la=en:D 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, wildone said:

Thank you benevolent Tsar. I won't disappoint you

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

I protest be put under the reign of the PR. I'm a proud, majestic BOP, not a mindless minion.

Todays short List:

Our resident fly should be happy as tomorrow, June 24th is International Fairy Day.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I protest be put under the reign of the PR. I'm a proud, majestic BOP, not a mindless minion.

Todays short List:

Our resident fly should be happy as tomorrow, June 24th is International Fairy Day.

Since I don't have a dog, I won't be taking one to work today.  I will; however, hydrate and wear pink and munch on Pecan Sandies :D:joe: