• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

Birdy forgot his own day? :rofl:  Damn... I would have gone hiking with a geek yesterday!  Oh well.  I think Harry has had enough on his plate monitoring the activities of the Canadian Tyrant. :joe: 

• Like 1

Blimey, it's all been happening. :o

This northern queen ( @wildone that's who I am) will have the shiny in the name of the rebellion - dear to all who love freedom from tyranny.  *Makes a bear trap or three in the forest to get the lickspittle and his cronies.*  :funny:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@wildone Your Majesty, I am happy to announce, we have conquered Antarctica! :D The Pretender Penguin's minions on the continent have surrendered!

And I hereby ask that your title be upgraded to Tsar Steve the Conqueror! :2thumbs:

3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Did we use the leopard seals

Nope. We used the Imperial Robot Army! :D 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
46 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@wildone Your Majesty, I am happy to announce, we have conquered Antarctica! :D The Pretender Penguin's minions on the continent have surrendered!

:rofl::rofl: Um.  NO. :joe:  

• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

My forces have established several military outposts on Antarctica. -_- And His Majesty has named me the Military Governor of Antarctica.

Good for you.  I hope you enjoy the frozen tundra.  You seem to be forgetting that I'm a tropical penguin.  -_-:stupid::joe: 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Good for you.  I hope you enjoy the frozen tundra.  You seem to be forgetting that I'm a tropical penguin.  -_-:stupid::joe: 

So you are abandoning the Antarctic Penguins? Wow, it just shows what a cruel leader you are. -_-

But, under Tsar Steve's leadership, we will care for the citizens you neglected! :P 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

My forces have established several military outposts on Antarctica. -_- And His Majesty has named me the Military Governor of Antarctica.

Just what the hell am I? I just sit here and look pretty?