• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Update: At Tyrion's Trial, Penguin said in her testimony, "Joffrey was the noblest King to ever live!"

@LitLover Is that the side you wanna be on- A Joffrey-supporting-side? :P 

Lies!! All lies!!  The Lickspittle is a rabble rouser with no conscience.  My Wonder Twin shall see right through you, you Blackguard.  -_-:joe: 

• Like 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Lies!! All lies!!  The Lickspittle is a rabble rouser with no conscience.  My Wonder Twin shall see right through you, you Blackguard.  -_-:joe: 

LPW News carried out an investigative report on your past. -_- And since LPW News tells the truth and nothing but the truth... :P 

Just now, LitLover said:

Would saying I don't watch GoT get me disowned? :unsure::joe: 

Nah... :hug: I still love ya, but I'm afraid I still can't save you as long as you are a rebel against @wildone.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

LPW News carried out an investigative report on your past. -_- And since LPW News tells the truth and nothing but the truth... :P 

Nah... :hug: I still love ya, but I'm afraid I still can't save you as long as you are a rebel against @wildone.

Fake news.  And my Wonder Twin knows I've got her back.  -_-:joe:  

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, LitLover said:

Haha is that a thing?  Val?  Are you missing any wings??

*flaps both flippers*  Nope.  The Tyrant is full of hot air.  -_-:joe: 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Fake news.  And my Wonder Twin knows I've got her back.  -_-:joe:  

:o Are you saying LPW News is biased? I'll have you know that, despite most of LPW News funding coming from Tsar Steve, the company is completely unbiased! -_- 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

:o Are you saying LPW News is biased? I'll have you know that, despite most of LPW News funding coming from Tsar Steve, the company is completely unbiased! -_- 

:rofl:  :joe: 

• Like 1

Hmm having trouble not looking skeptical 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Yoink, really????

Sir Drew and Knight Wesley, be careful, my spies have got this picture from the Enchanted Forrest :o She has somehow armed herself!!!!

2017-06-20_1930.png.23b71106065aa0f9584bbdc5f06f4667.png

:joe:

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, wildone said:

Sir Drew and Knight Wesley, be careful, my spies have got this picture from the Enchanted Forrest :o She has somehow armed herself!!!!

Fear not Your Majesty! Intel says it's only a paper sword and shield. :yes: 

And you will be happy to know, our leading engineers and physicists have developed a nuclear arsenal! :D Which means, the Rebellion can't stand in our way!

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator