• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

You downgraded from Emperor to Queen? :o Wow, you must be desperate to get the Shiny. :lol: 

:rolleyes: Queen Emperor -_-:joe: 

• Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I have a feeling that by the end of the year, your string of titles will be longer than Daenerys Targaryen's. :P 

:joe: mine! 

So what's your point? :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

That you are overcompensating. :P

:joe: 

:rofl:  Look in the mirror if you want overcompensating. :rofl:  :joe:  :P  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Acid07 said:

So I'm curious...what determines when the chat finally has a last post?

And if I've learned anything from reading through a few pages...mine?:joe:

i won the last game, and now ruler here, so the :joe: is mine

but when this game ends, i don't really know

welcome to the mad party!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

i won the last game, and now ruler here, so the :joe: is mine

but when this game ends, i don't really know

welcome to the mad party!

The crown may be yours, but it sounds like any post could be the one that takes it away from you ;)

And thanks.  I don't mind a bit of madness hehe.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The game ends when one of the Admins (usually @TalonRider) locks the thread, the last poster before he locks wins the game, and a new one is started. :) 

Well I guess that limits any sniping attempt at the last post.  Seems like the only way to get an advantage is to make friends with *cough*bribe*cough* an admin.  Or...I guess be active on the thread or something...

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Acid07 said:

That sounds like the rhetoric of someone who needs to work on their bribery techniques ;) 

:gikkle:  I don't need bribery.  I have a ninja army, shark squadron, cranky kindergartner phalanx, narwhal brigade, fluffdragon ferret contingent, dragon air force, cowboy, and pony. :P  :joe: 

7 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle:  I don't need bribery.  I have a ninja army, shark squadron, cranky kindergartner phalanx, narwhal brigade, fluffdragon ferret contingent, dragon air force, cowboy, and pony. :P  :joe: 

Crap...I hate sharks.  I might just have to cede and go hide.  Though kindergartners do seem fairly terrifying as well...

Rather thorough group of fighters you've assembled.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

@Acid07: Welcome to the game. As mentioned, the game ends randomly anywhere from 1 month to who knows when.

Todays List: For once a day without food or drink.

• Like 1