14 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm about to unleash my evil Clown army

I'll fight that.  I'm from the South.  We're used to weird clowns in the woods.  I'm more afraid of dealing with the shark squadron Valkyrie mentioned haha

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Acid07 said:

I'll fight that.  I'm from the South.  We're used to weird clowns in the woods.  I'm more afraid of dealing with the shark squadron Valkyrie mentioned haha

What part of the South. Georgia boy here born and raised in Macon. And sharks aren't that bad you got a better chance of dying because of a cow than a sharj

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

What part of the South. Georgia boy here born and raised in Macon. And sharks aren't that bad you got a better chance of dying because of a cow than a sharj

maxresdefault.jpg

"What are your 3 biggest fears?" In Archer's case, it's crocodiles.  So replace that with sharks. And then something extremely similar to sharks.  Maybe sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.  And then number 3...something unexpected.  Commitment?  Yeah, that seems good.

And I'm from North Carolina.  Wasn't born here, but definitely raised here.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Acid07 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

"What are your 3 biggest fears?" In Archer's case, it's crocodiles.  So replace that with sharks. And then something extremely similar to sharks.  Maybe sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.  And then number 3...something unexpected.  Commitment?  Yeah, that seems good.

And I'm from North Carolina.  Wasn't born here, but definitely raised here.

Sterling Archer is awesome!  And kudos for the Austin Powers reference:worship:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Sterling Archer is awesome!  And kudos for the Austin Powers reference:worship:

If you like Archer and happened to enjoy the Kingsman movie, I suggest this video:

Danger Zone!

3 minutes ago, Acid07 said:

If you like Archer and happened to enjoy the Kingsman movie, I suggest this video:

Danger Zone!

I've watched it ten times already. I'll just draw a knob on his face

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Sharks with laser beams on their heads?  Oooo... my shark squadron just got an upgrade... :devil:  :joe:  

that...was not meant to be a suggestion...

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I've watched it ten times already. I'll just draw a knob on his face

I lost count at some point.  "Care to engage in the most gentlemanly of competitions?" "Turkish oil wrestling?"

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Time for my usual moring raid to get the shiny back. Swipe!

Todays food list:

I used an old Mail Order Catalog Company recently to order a summer top to replace the Freedom Top on my Jeep Wrangler.

• Like 2