• Site Moderator

Ahead was a red light, I rolled to a stop slowly. “You know, a lot of what you say makes sense to me.”

“It does? I mean, yes of course it does.” He was chuckling. “Which part?”

Confident much, Donny? More like cheeky bugger... :P 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

Ours. Our marriage, the accident, the marathon. You think people would want to read about that?”

Hmm, would they? I’m not so sure about that... 0:)

Spoiler

Of course, we they would..it would be on the bestseller list for weeks, months even - no doubt about it.

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

“Thanks.” Max sniffed and wiped his nose. “I know you’ll come next weekend, and we’ll have lunch. But … but I’m so lonely. That’s why I asked you to come ….”

Way to pull the heartstrings, tim. Now, I’ve got tears in my eyes.

Going to stop with the interruptions every five minutes, and just read the story now. 
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Way to pull the heartstrings, tim. Now, I’ve got tears in my eyes.

Going to stop with the interruptions every five minutes, and just read the story now. 

This weeks chapter:  image.png.259cfb4f7804256677c0f9935494a5a4.png

Next weeks chapter|:  image.png.14afb641a8a976969e012be7792bb099.png image.png.085814ce5efa76db19914053d26a4e20.png image.png.f5e9ee29ea4f2c5da4471d5b72ccd18b.png

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

One more time...honest *fingers crossed behind my back* 

Donny grinned. “You know, if you come here to live you’ll have to help shovel that thing. Before school!”

Love the teasing. Max will blossom with Louis and Don guiding him now and in the future. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

This weeks chapter:  image.png.259cfb4f7804256677c0f9935494a5a4.png

Next weeks chapter|:  image.png.14afb641a8a976969e012be7792bb099.png image.png.085814ce5efa76db19914053d26a4e20.png image.png.f5e9ee29ea4f2c5da4471d5b72ccd18b.png

Whatever those are, I'm not seeing them. I thought it might be because I have Safari blocking so much, but I tried opening this page in Firefox which I have less locked down and still nothing.  :–(

• Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Whatever those are, I'm not seeing them. I thought it might be because I have Safari blocking so much, but I tried opening this page in Firefox which I have less locked down and still nothing.  :–(

I can’t see them either. I feel like we’re being punked...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
28 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I can’t see them either. I feel like we’re being punked...

i saw them on my phone

they are boxes of Kleenex, facial tissues

39 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I really do enjoy reading stories where the MCs are someone(s) you’d want to know in real life. Don and Louis definitely fit that mold. 

i feel the same way Reader!  i'd love to meet up with them at the pub for snacks and to watch a football (soccer, not American football) match

it would be a hoot!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Chapter 5 has a one tissue warning ... 6.. well i think you'll need at least 3  ... and for those who like longer chapters its just over 7200 words.  I considered splitting it up, but it would have been the wrong thing to do.  So be prepared.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
27 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Chapter 5 has a one tissue warning ... 6.. well i think you'll need at least 3  ... and for those who like longer chapters its just over 7200 words.  I considered splitting it up, but it would have been the wrong thing to do.  So be prepared.

Duly noted.

✔ Tissues added to the shopping list 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i remember it's a good one too 💛

hope so ... i know people love Max ... but truly both of these books are Louis' story.  I read chapter 6 again this morning... i cannot get through it.. it was a two tissue morning.. :( 

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

@mollyhousemouse you will need double the time.. looooong chapter tomorrow.

Won’t hear a peep of complaint out of me about that.

The phrase “the more, the merrier comes to mind.:D 

Oh wait, you said we’d need a truckload of tissues. I hope those are mostly happy tears I’ll be experiencing tomorrow...

• Like 2
  • Love 2