• Site Administrator

I have a much larger army than three penguins.  While I mourn their loss, the battle is not lost and neither is the war.  -_- Cry havoc!  And let loose the penguins, narwhals, ninjas, sharks, cranky kindergartners, cowboys, gun-toting kittens riding flame-throwing unicorns, and ponies of war!  :joe:  

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I have a much larger army than three penguins.  While I mourn their loss, the battle is not lost and neither is the war.  -_- Cry havoc!  And let loose the penguins, narwhals, ninjas, sharks, cranky kindergartners, cowboys, gun-toting kittens riding flame-throwing unicorns, and ponies of war!  :joe:  

Yea but you don't have an army of the most feared creature on earth the Coulrophobia inducing Clowns!!!

• Site Moderator

Back to the might raptor once again so early in the morning.

Todays List:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

pout, pout. i thought you liked me, just a little.

swipes from the penguin 

I think that moggy, JP, and I should have a nice lunch of fried bologna, egg, and cheese sandwiches.  They can have tinfoil hats and Burger King crowns while I proudly wear my shiny  :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Haha 1