New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello all! It's late, but I'll introduce myself anyway! I'm Dimitrius, and I like to do a little bit of everything. I'm so excited to join this community and read all of your hard work! Please keep me posted on your progress as I get to know each and every one of you! 

Welcome Dimitrius, I hope you enjoy your time here among us. There's so many of us writing at all times that it can be difficult to keep up with whoever you find interesting.

I'm sure over time you'll find stories and writers who appeal to you and who you end up following.

Hello all! It's late, but I'll introduce myself anyway! I'm Dimitrius, and I like to do a little bit of everything. I'm so excited to join this community and read all of your hard work! Please keep me posted on your progress as I get to know each and every one of you! 

Welcome to GA Dimitrius.  :)

Hello, just introducing myself. Name is Dean I'm gay and live in Ohio.

Hello Dean! Welcome to GA:)

You're gonna have fun here, Dimitirius...lots of good folks, lots of solid writing in a variety of genres, lots of chances for social interaction!  You'll find yourself wishing for more hours of the day as you read so much good stuff here!  Just make a point to "review" and like the stuff you read--your voice here is important!

Welcome...and enjoy your time here!

Welcome, Dimitrius. :D

Hey guys, newbie here. Still need to fill out my profile. Have been an avid Nifty reader for years, just learned of this site through a story I have been following there (they made reference), thought I would check it out. Really excited about the chat feature. I used to be on Gay.com WHEN they had the chat rooms - miss the real time chat.

Mark

• Like 3

Hey guys, newbie here. Still need to fill out my profile. Have been an avid Nifty reader for years, just learned of this site through a story I have been following there (they made reference), thought I would check it out. Really excited about the chat feature. I used to be on Gay.com WHEN they had the chat rooms - miss the real time chat.

Mark

Welcome, Mark! :D

Mark

Welcome to GA, Mark. You have hit on a great reading and writing community. Glad you are here.

• Like 1

Thanks. Enjoying many of the stories by numerous authors

Richjeff, dive in and have fun!  You'll find a great community, solid writing across genres, and friendly folks.  And, your voice/input is important, so please DO leave comments and likes on the stories you read!

Welcome!

Hi I'm New to the site. How do you get to the stories. I enjoy reading. I pass the time but reading. I love the site "Tickies stories " So far it's the easiest to use. 

Go to the stories tab and search by keywords! Or just go to my profile and click on my stories on the left.

• Like 2

Hi I'm New to the site. How do you get to the stories. I enjoy reading. I pass the time but reading. I love the site "Tickies stories " So far it's the easiest to use. 

Glad you're here!  Make a few postings, get into the forms and chat, and by all means, READ!  You can always click on "Stories" then "Newest Stories" to fine ones you'll like.  (And, if the stories are still "In Progress", just click on "follow this story" on the chapter description, and the system will notify you when new chapters are added.

Above all else, know that your voice is important here--so by all means DO leave "likes", "follow this story", and "Comments" as you read--authors love that, and often tell as much in their comment response about the characters/stories as you get from the story itself!  YOU can make a different in encouraging more/better writing!

Welcome--and have fun!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Welcome, from a fellow Western New Yorker :)  This is a great site.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. 

• Like 1

Hi.  My name's Scott and I'm originally from St. Louis, but I have lived in central Texas long enough to be considered a native- I think? I hope?

I do small scale farming- GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.  I make homemade soap and I can play 42 because I couldn't be a member of my

family until I learned- or so I was told.

Anyway, I'm here to enjoy all the great stories!!

• Like 4

Hi.  My name's Scott and I'm originally from St. Louis, but I have lived in central Texas long enough to be considered a native- I think? I hope?

I do small scale farming- GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.  I make homemade soap and I can play 42 because I couldn't be a member of my

Welcome Scott .. lots to read, and do when you're ready.

• Like 1

Hi all! Love reading stories

Think that your approach is what brings us all here--we're all compulsive readers!  So you've found the right place...now read, interact in the chat rooms, make friends here, and let the authors know how they're doing with your "likes" and comments.  (Yeah, your voice is important!)

Welcome!

Glad you're here, Scott!  You'll find plenty to like--great stories, friendly people (yeah, you need to be in chat and meet some of these folks!) and lots of genres to choose from as you read.  Just be prepared to be wishing for more hours in the day;  there's too much good stuff here it becomes addictive!

Welcome--and enjoy!

• Like 1

Hi .my name is Tony and I love stories

Welcome to GA, Tony. I think you'll like it around here. There's a treasure trove of stories to keep you entertained. Take the time to provide feedback and participate in discussions, it'll make the experiance much more rewarding.

• Like 1