• Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Is that your way of saying Tsar Steve is winning the war? :D:P

:joe: All Hail Tsar Steve! :hug: 

Oh a whole three people against my penguin army, shark squadron, narwhal brigade, cranky kindergartner phalanx, gun-toting kitting riding a unicorn, and pony.  I'm shaking in my shoes.  And yes, deposed despot, penguins have shoes. :P  :joe: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Um... NO

Nein, Non, NO NOPE NO EFFING WAY

You just can't handle the truth... -_- 

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

And :rofl: What empire?  Two people can hardly be considered an empire.  :P  

The entire universe is his empire, duh! :P  :joe: 

• Love 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Oh a whole three people against my penguin army, shark squadron, narwhal brigade, cranky kindergartner phalanx, gun-toting kitting riding a unicorn, and pony.  I'm shaking in my shoes.  And yes, deposed despot, penguins have shoes. :P  

:joe: As the Tsar pointed out, your army can't work GPS correctly!  :P 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Oh a whole three people against my penguin army, shark squadron, narwhal brigade, cranky kindergartner phalanx, gun-toting kitting riding a unicorn, and pony.  I'm shaking in my shoes.  And yes, deposed despot, penguins have shoes. :P  :joe: 

Yeah, scroll up a bit and you will see why no one is skared of your armies :gikkle:

:joe:

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, wildone said:

Yeah, scroll up a bit and you will see why no one is skared of your armies :gikkle:

You mean the the video of two penguin defectors trying to get laid?  Please.  You can clearly see the whole contingent in the beginning of the video.  :P  :joe: 

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Ah... so you admit life is nice in the Tsar's empire! I'll use this quote to convince your army to defect to the Tsar's cause! :P:D 

The deposed despots empire is delusion-ville?  :rofl:  Way to prove my point, lickspittle :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
40 minutes ago, wildone said:

And Steve goes long and DaddydaveK tosses the hail Mary and Steve catches the :joe:. The crowd goes ballistic and start chanting his name; STEVE, STEVE, STEVE, STEVE, STEVE

*Ahem*

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for having the fortitude to keep me and raise me into the man I am :gikkle: . I'd like to thank the opposition New England  @Valkyrie's for her valiant effort. I like to thank the fans, especially @northie, @TalonRider, @Slytherin, @Sweetlion, @Parker Owens, @BlindAmbition, @Daddydavek and especially my own personal cheerleader @Drew Espinosa  :D

The fact that you all supported me to attain the Shinyhood speaks volumes of your dedication and drive to make me the winner that I am :).

**music starts to fade in** 

i feel so lonely and unloved.  so i'll just take the shiny and go away

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The deposed despots empire is delusion-ville?  :rofl:  Way to prove my point, lickspittle :joe: 

Nope! As I stated before, the Empire is the universe. -_- And what you call 'delusion-ville' is in fact called Heaven-on-Earth, the capital of this glorious empire! :D 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Who cares if the ousted "czar" wants to rule over Hobbiton?  He can ply his tyranny there all he wants.  I'll rule benevolently in LPW land.  Pizza and fish sticks for all! :D  :joe: 

Who cares if the ousted "czar" wants to rule over Hobbiton?  He can ply his tyranny there all he wants.  I'll rule benevolently in LPW land.  Pizza and fish sticks for all! :D 

LPW is part of the Tsar's Empire! -_- 

:joe: And sorry to disappoint, but Tsar Steve is the perfect example of benevolent rule, not you.  :P 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Who cares if the ousted "czar" wants to rule over Hobbiton?  He can ply his tyranny there all he wants.  I'll rule benevolently in LPW land.  Pizza and fish sticks for all! :D  :joe: 

Anchovy Pizza and Fishsticks, I just see everyone running over to your side :gikkle:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Excuse me while I go hurl at the love fest going on between the lickspittle and the deposed despot. :puke:  Get a room already! I have a perfect one all ready for your use.  A nice oubliette where no one will disturb you.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Site Administrator
Just now, wildone said:

Anchovy Pizza and Fishsticks, I just see everyone running over to your side :gikkle:

Ingrate.  No pizza or fish for you.  -_-:joe:  

• Site Administrator

**Send Valkyrie over to the UK and buys her, her own KFC franchise** :gikkle:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/kfc-closes-uk-due-shortage-chicken/story?id=53213136

Let's see how long she lasts when people come into a chicken joint and only see a penguin :gikkle:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Excuse me while I go hurl at the love fest going on between the lickspittle and the deposed despot. :puke:  Get a room already! I have a perfect one all ready for your use.  A nice oubliette where no one will disturb you.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

There's a security camera in it, I assume? I mean, how else would you watch us, unless... you plan to watch in person? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm joining you with my insane clown posse, otter regiment, and quokka army

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1