The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Remind her that doing it yourselves mean you don't get to watch several no doubt well built men swinging through the trees. I have NEVER seen an overweight tree expert.

Very true. The arborist that we deal with is the epitome of eye candy which is a really nice bonus. :D 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
36 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

:facepalm:

save me from know it alls in other departments who think they know a better way to do my job..... sigh

:hug: 

Spoiler

they-said-i-could-be-anything-so-i-becam

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

:facepalm:

save me from know it alls in other departments who think they know a better way to do my job..... sigh

20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Yes...it's customer's for me.

I'm starting a new show, the Day of the Dense. 

Tell your know it alls  to come along and do your job for a day. You're open minded.

I feel your pain. I'm getting stupidity vibes from both my residents and my corporate office. 

The dingbat idiot up in corporate is determined to snap my last nerve.

Oh wait... too late.🙄

• Like 4

@Starrynight22 good to see you!

best part of my work day? the manager who said "Refer them to me if they make it an issue."

then Phil made dinner after my class which was frustrating as hell tonight. all about quantifying results using MATH 🤯

and now im off to get ready for bed 🛌

have a good night

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
9 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey y'all.  Happy midweek to you. It's been so hot out here. I shudder to think of August.  But could be worse, could be snow. Haha

Grown Kiddo is going on his first adult vacation next week.  (he's almost 21)

I'm a little nervous.  He's a good steady and smart guy but...... I keep thinking of these catastrophic what ifs.  But it's one step closer to him leaving the nest....also scary 

At least I still have at least 14 years left with Little One

It's such a flip flop of emotions when you realize your kids are actually adults. 

My older boy left for Kansas on Monday and made it safely. (Yes my mind conjured up every imaginable catastrophe) Now he's 1400 miles away for the foreseeable future. 

It's been a stressful week so far with him moving, the tropical storm, having an unexpected house guest (my coworker) and work issues. Our heat index is in the triple digits too.

I miss the little kid who used to cuddle up to me. But the adult he's become is amazing. 

No matter how old they get we'll always worry. 

Hope everyone had a good day!

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

i know it’s better to know and deal with it now. the saddest thing is the 3 week waiting to get this done. 
thanks

I know all about waiting times. I'm still waiting.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Amazon sells adult colouring books and Amazon Basic coloured pencils are really good. I was surprised. Michael got the 48 package, but they sell a smaller one.

I do this as well, but I admit I still like using crayons over pencil crayons because I like how they glide across the page. Got myself a 64 pack with a sharpener. Always wanted that when I was young, so I’m guessing some part of me still does…

It is very relaxing, that’s for sure. 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

i know it’s better to know and deal with it now. the saddest thing is the 3 week waiting to get this done. 
thanks

:hug: Hang in there, rick. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..