The Drop in Centre

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

free to good home ....

a Wednesday that is trying very hard to be a Monday. will need attention and structure to tame the wildness.

let me know if you have room in your life for this....

... sigh ...

Go ahead and send your Wild Wednesday my way. I'll include it on a Go-To Meeting I have in a couple of hours. 

It will be bored to death!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

free to good home ....

a Wednesday that is trying very hard to be a Monday. will need attention and structure to tame the wildness.

let me know if you have room in your life for this....

... sigh ...

I wish I could help out molly, but I've got one of my own that I've been trying to re-home as well. 😔

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

@mollyhousemouse I hope your Wednesday settled down and you had a good online class tonight. 

My meeting was just as boring as I feared. Plus, it went over by five minutes. Guess when the skies opened up?? Yup.. if it ended on time I wouldn't have gotten soaked getting to the car. 

My best friend called me tonight. I told her she had better be calling me from the hospital on her death bed. She forgot my birthday. I've never missed one of hers in all the years we've known each other. This was the 2nd time she missed mine. I let her know she was forgiven, but I  will never forget. It's probably the best present she could've given me. Now I can play the "You forgot my birthday" card for the rest of our lives. 🤣🤣 I  still love her though. There's not too much that could ever get in the way of our friendship. 

Have a good night y'all!

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
55 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

SP has his 1st meeting w a therapist this morning to deal w. his growing depression.  I hope they can find a way to reign it in.

Sending good thoughts to SP. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

SP has his 1st meeting w a therapist this morning to deal w. his growing depression.  I hope they can find a way to reign it in.

good luck to SP it takes a big man to know when he needs help. so take care and take it 1 step at a time it’s a journey not a race.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

i hope so.  it's not an easy thing to deal with. both of you take care

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Here is our first box of fruit and veg ...

get_hangouts_attachment_url?url_type=FIF there is a huge (huge) romaine lettuce, 3 big tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, 5 small avocados, 3 yellow peppers, about 4lbs of small potatoes and about 3lbs of clementine oranges.  This was $18.   1.5lbs of clementines in our store is $4.99, as an example. A bag of small avos is $5.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Here is our first box of fruit and veg ...

get_hangouts_attachment_url?url_type=FIF there is a huge (huge) romaine lettuce, 3 big tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, 5 small avocados, 3 yellow peppers, about 4lbs of small potatoes and about 3lbs of clementine oranges.  This was $18.   1.5lbs of clementines in our store is $4.99, as an example. A bag of small avos is $5.

That sounds amazing. Great price as well.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@Mikiesboy that's a great deal on really good produce! thanks for sharing that
@Fae Briona i hope that all goes well with SP 

@rickproehl good to see you, hope you are doing OK

i came home from work with a killer headache, i slept for a couple of hours, had some dinner and am now headed back to the quiet darkness of my room
have a good night everyone, sleep well 

molly thanks for asking due better the change in meds have helped me. don’t you hate when you get a headache. Sometimes just a dark room helps but at the same time i feel like i’m neglecting my family. So i hope your Friday is good day.

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@Wayne Gray sounds like a wonderful day full of self care!

i ended the day thusly:

"We'd like to especially thank Molly for her tenacity. She never let us fall behind in gathering our documents and was always there to answer questions regarding same."

and on that note i'm going to take a few minutes then think about dinner

Well done, girl.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..