The Drop in Centre

5 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i've heard that hospital resources have been shifted with the covid patients taking the priority. i hope you are able to get in soon

Yeah they have. With the vaccination program and covid patients, hospitals are not running normally at the moment.

• Like 4

OK

deep, slow, even breaths

our BIG BOSS is here today along with one of our technical managers

i *knew* there was a town hall meeting with the first, didn't know about the second person

and now, there will be a "presentation" in our town hall meeting

why does this make me anxious???

breathing......

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

OK

deep, slow, even breaths

i *knew* there was a town hall meeting with the first, didn't know about the second person

breathing......

Deep breaths, you can do it Molly x

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

OK

deep, slow, even breaths

breathing......

When it comes to anxiety, there doesn't always have to be a 'why'. It just is sometimes. Do what you need to do, plus some extra big breaths. 

(Besides, you were just at the vet's yesterday so hopefully you're up to date on your shots! 😊😁, and maybe, just maybe, I made you smile. [Or at least an eye roll])

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

OK

deep, slow, even breaths

breathing......

You've got this molly. 

• Like 3

@chris191070 @kbois @spyke

well......

my little location (14 persons) is responsible for fully 30% of earnings year to date, company wide

he apologized for not sharing good news faster....

also .... i'm to keep "poking the bear." because "things are going to change significantly if immediate improvement isn't seen." so yay us! rocking the boat for change... 

breathing easier now

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4
  • Site Moderator

I don’t know whether to laugh or be horrified that this an actual thing. I first heard about it when my local pharmacy sent me an email regarding said day - which happens to be today - and the sale due to said day. 

smh is a good reaction, I think…

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-lipstick-day/

• Haha 4
17 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

I look best with a darker red, goes better with my colouring. I do like matte however and of course, make sure there is some protection from the sun. 

13 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Same.

Except 7'0" in heels ... 😮

I think at this point, we're going to need to see some proof. Photo submissions are acceptable. 🤣

Edited by spyke
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

it's Friday. for most of us the end of the work week.

one positive thing was that visit from our president. he really likes what our location has as far as our office culture & sense of community & collaboration.

one negative thing is that i still feel as though im banging my head against a brick wall when it comes to a different group not following procedure.

so how did you do? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it's Friday. for most of us the end of the work week.

one positive thing was that visit from our president. he really likes what our location has as far as our office culture & sense of community & collaboration.

one negative thing is that i still feel as though im banging my head against a brick wall when it comes to a different group not following procedure.

so how did you do? 

Had my complimentary consultation with a personal trainer tonight.

I. Can't. Feel. My. Legs!

I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty sore tomorrow, but I feel good. 

I signed up for once a week training sessions. I need the consistent motivation and accountability.  They provide a workout to follow on the days I'm not with a trainer. I would like to do 3 days a week with a trainer, but it's a little bit out of the budget. Once a week is pushing it. 

But it's for a good reason. My health is worth it, and one of these days my mind might actually admit that I'm worth it. Still working on that. 

I'm happy for you molly that you had good feedback from the president of your company. And I feel your pain when it comes to other people not following procedures. 

Hope y'all have a nice night!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..