The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, spyke said:

Try soaking the shredded mozzarella in good quality olive oil for about 1 hour before using it. It'll be so much better and not dry at all.  I read that trick in a pizza cookbook years ago and still use it to this day if I can't find fresh.  

Sounds good. Thanks for the tip. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Wanted to stop in and wish

Michael Sir and tim

Happy Thanksgiving 

i hope your day was good.

57CF5ECA-63DB-4DEC-ACB3-406976F243B7.jpeg

it was, thank you rick ..

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2021 at 11:24 AM, Reader1810 said:

Hi Solus *waves*

Ambiguous break up, eh? It’s good you can laugh about it.

Laughing at myself for falling for it. Is this what the younger generation called as ghosting? Sweet one moment. Then one day, it's as if you don't exist. Sucks.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Wanted to stop in and Say Good Morning.

Not sure if you are aware but Space X is launching today and William Shatner “Kirk” is finally going into space. 

Information below.

Space X

we'll be watching it in the conference room at work

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 10/8/2021 at 9:33 AM, MichaelS36 said:

of course, mollypop.  

I know tim's been sort of absent so I thought it best I drop in and make sure you lot were behaving.  LOL .. I needn't have worried. 

Where's the fun in behaving ?? 😂🤣😂🤣

Hope all is well with you and Tim...

Edited by 1brokNangel
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Ryan Jones said:

Just do like I did. When you get together take him to the backyard and point out how fantastic those flowers are growing. When he asks your secret you can casually mention that ex boyfriends make great fertilizer!

(Kidding)

(Maybe)

I'd definitely do that if he wasn't on the other side of the world. LMAO!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Do any of you know who Troye Sivan is? A little background for those that don't. Troye is a 26 year old singer and occasional model. He started out on Youtube as a 12-13 year old and got well known for that and for his role as the young Wolverine and a few Spud movies in South Africa.

More background on Wiki if anyone is interested.

He came out publicly as gay in 2013 and after that his musical career really took hold. Over the years as he's gotten older and, I assume more confident about who he is, his videos have gotten more and more sexualized. He's got a new video that just dropped yesterday. If you're interested, the link is below. While there's no nudity in it I'm not sure you'd want random mundanes wandering by during some of the scenes!

• Like 3

I hate having to do year-end self evaluations. We have to complete ours early this year because the upper level manager who processes all of them is having surgery in November and will be out 6 weeks or so. 

As a community manager I have to have my maintenance guys complete them too. One of the questions is:

"Why is this company a better place by having you here?"

One of my guy's answer: "I work."

I damn near fell out of my chair. 🤣

Funniest part is... he's right. He's the hardest working guy I've got. 

Enjoy your Friday Eve y'all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, kbois said:

Give this man a good raise!  I live in what has to be the laziest county in the state. Trying to find reliable tradesman is next to impossible. They start out good and then hunting or beach season sets in and they disappear. Time and time again people have asked me how to be successful in my area. I tell them that showing up is half the battle. The ones who are reliable and hard working make a tremendous living. I don't have a beach house, but guess who does? Yep, that would be my HVAC vendor. He always answers when I call. He even left church early one Sunday to help out one of my elderly tenants who didn't have any heat during a really cold snap. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
4 hours ago, spyke said:

Give this man a good raise!  I live in what has to be the laziest county in the state. Trying to find reliable tradesman is next to impossible. They start out good and then hunting or beach season sets in and they disappear. Time and time again people have asked me how to be successful in my area. I tell them that showing up is half the battle. The ones who are reliable and hard working make a tremendous living. I don't have a beach house, but guess who does? Yep, that would be my HVAC vendor. He always answers when I call. He even left church early one Sunday to help out one of my elderly tenants who didn't have any heat during a really cold snap. 

Good contractors are nearly impossible to find in Florida. We get good ones and then corporate still makes us bid it out at the end of every contract...*sigh*

• Like 3
On 10/14/2021 at 8:44 AM, Ryan Jones said:

Do any of you know who Troye Sivan is? A little background for those that don't. Troye is a 26 year old singer and occasional model. He started out on Youtube as a 12-13 year old and got well known for that and for his role as the young Wolverine and a few Spud movies in South Africa.

More background on Wiki if anyone is interested.

He came out publicly as gay in 2013 and after that his musical career really took hold. Over the years as he's gotten older and, I assume more confident about who he is, his videos have gotten more and more sexualized. He's got a new video that just dropped yesterday. If you're interested, the link is below. While there's no nudity in it I'm not sure you'd want random mundanes wandering by during some of the scenes!

I LOVE Troye Sivan.  I had my phone set to ring his summer hit

' so tired of love songs'  a few years back 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

First time in 18 months.

Me and Hubby are out for Dinner, then some drinks after.

Date night!!

You and your husband so deserve this. Hope the evening is absolutely wonderful for you both. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/14/2021 at 10:03 AM, kbois said:

I hate having to do year-end self evaluations. We have to complete ours early this year because the upper level manager who processes all of them is having surgery in November and will be out 6 weeks or so. 

As a community manager I have to have my maintenance guys complete them too. One of the questions is:

I damn near fell out of my chair. 🤣

Funniest part is... he's right. He's the hardest working guy I've got. 

Enjoy your Friday Eve y'all!

Eval's are a small torture.  :(

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..