The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO

They're an invasive species and Florida residents are encouraged to kill as many of them as we can. Same with pythons in the Everglades. Doesn't Florida sound like a great place to visit?

I mean, not really lol. Between NCIS - Miami and Dexter and the iguanas and pythons, I think I'll stay here on the Oregon coast. It's pretty peaceful. Cost of living is a bit high but I'll take it. 

I just want to add that I think Iguanas are so cool, but they're not a pest here. You know what they say; one man's iguana is another man's mortal enemy. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
28 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Same with pythons in the Everglades. Doesn't Florida sound like a great place to visit?

You forgot to mention there are alligators in every body of water in Florida.

So glad I only had to think about sharks when I visited there back in ‘75. Saw sharks off the beach in St. Petersburg back then. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

You forgot to mention there are alligators in every body of water in Florida.

So glad I only had to think about sharks when I visited there back in ‘75. Saw sharks off the beach in St. Petersburg back then. 

real gators are good eating. Just don't be stupid and jump in a canal where they live!

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

And the worst of the snowbirds are the Canadians (i'll go hide in a minute) blessed because they support our economy, damned for their driving. I mean, 40mph in the Express Lanes?

Yes, I’ll admit that’s true, because my mom is one of those cautious slowpokes on our city streets. 

Mind you, they’re not all like that. I still remember hearing stories about my cousins’ grandfather tooling around town in his Mustang when he was 87. Yes, that’s right, when he was 87 years old. 

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, Mrsgnomie said:

I mean, not really lol. Between NCIS - Miami and Dexter and the iguanas and pythons, I think I'll stay here on the Oregon coast. It's pretty peaceful. Cost of living is a bit high but I'll take it. 

I just want to add that I think Iguanas are so cool, but they're not a pest here. You know what they say; one man's iguana is another man's mortal enemy. 

Don't you have Big Foot?

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
22 minutes ago, Mrsgnomie said:

Hey now! Just because you live there doesn't mean everyone hates Disney World. We're going there next January! Granted, we probably are not visiting It's A Small World...but still

Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens... I'll take them over Disney any day. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Mrsgnomie said:

I'm also going for research purposes:

Will this trip be better now that my kids are 11 and 14 vs. when we went back in 2016 and they were 5 and 8? I'm pretty sure I know the answer...

It will be more expensive. I guarantee it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

It's been quiet on here.  

Everyone ok?

Yep. Hope you're doing ok too.  I think it's a January thing with people busy with end of year stuff and playing catch up from the holidays. At least that's what it is for me. 😁

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..