The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, kbois said:

WRITE FASTER!!!!!!

Let him take his time. Most stories posted while still being written are riddled with errors. I can see posting while edits are still going on, but posting while still writing, I cured myself of that very fast.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Let him take his time. Most stories posted while still being written are riddled with errors. I can see posting while edits are still going on, but posting while still writing, I cured myself of that very fast.

I don't think she was advocating for posting before I'm done. Just to ... write faster. LOL

The biggest surprise I ever pulled on myself was writing Guarded and posting chapter by chapter, yet still somehow keeping it a mystery. I will NEVER do that again. I agonized over chapters before posting - if I'd said too much and given it away, if I wasn't leaving enough clues, etc.

Yeah. Never again!

This latest story is a fun one for me. There's lots of potential for drama, growth, and angst. I mean ... The Hazards of Love should be a clue!

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I don't think she was advocating for posting before I'm done. Just to ... write faster. LOL

The biggest surprise I ever pulled on myself was writing Guarded and posting chapter by chapter, yet still somehow keeping it a mystery. I will NEVER do that again. I agonized over chapters before posting - if I'd said too much and given it away, if I wasn't leaving enough clues, etc.

Yeah. Never again!

This latest story is a fun one for me. There's lots of potential for drama, growth, and angst. I mean ... The Hazards of Love should be a clue!

🙈🙉🙊

😉

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, spyke said:

Sorry you're having a rotten week molly. 🤞for a much better weekend!

thanks spyke
why is it that some people think that policies and procedures don't apply to them?
it would have so much better is people communicated and followed the aforementioned policies and procedures

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Nah....I like getting on his case!

(I do understand the rushing to post. I won't do it anymore either. My posting nearly caught up to my writing on one story and threw me into a panic. Never again! )

Wayne's overdue, so he needs to get his ass into gear. It's now like waiting for an earthquake or volcanoe that's overdue. Not "if", but "when". 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, kbois said:

It's been a busy week, and long. They're shaking things up again at work. Our current regional manager is going back up north and the national manager (who used to be our regional) will be taking over Florida again. He's been here for two days and whenever he's in town, it's always extra work, and a boatload of paperwork. 

My older son had an anxiety attack and ended up in the ER Wednesday night. There's nothing more frustrating than being 1000 miles away and feeling helpless. Thankfully he is fine. 

So I am looking forward to Sunday, my one day off. 

Hope things get better for you!

oh k! that is a hard one on a mama's heart!
glad he's better now
hope your work goes better next week

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

@mollyhousemouse, commit to having a great weekend, and make it happen!

thanks, starting off with some nice tortellini and sausage and a honey cider
then Phil has some plans and it's the weekend i get my hair done, so there's that

6 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

After work today I'm reading through all of the chapters (working on chapter seven now) I've written so far for The Hazards of Love. I'm at the point where I need to go back and make sure the past meshes with what I have planned for the characters in the story, and I'm updating the previous stuff too. This is the HUGE advantage to waiting to finish a work before uploading any part of it.

reading, need to put reading on my calendar

take care Wayne

• Like 3
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

This afternoon is my 1st real physical therapy session; happy to get them started but still nervous.

And tomorrow night a front will move through that will drop the high from almost 20F above normal to near 20F below normal.  :(

Good luck with the therapy. It's a lot of hard work, but worth it!

Stay warm!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

This afternoon is my 1st real physical therapy session; happy to get them started but still nervous.

And tomorrow night a front will move through that will drop the high from almost 20F above normal to near 20F below normal.  :(

Good luck with your therapy 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, kbois said:

I hope everyone up north is weathering the cold OK. I think we've seen the last of 30 and 40 degree mornings for a while. 

I think we stole your weather, because it’s 48F with sunny and clear skies right now in my part of Ontario. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Hope everyone is keeping well and safe.

Well the CT scan I had for these kidney stones has led to another scan of my bladder, to try and find out what's wrong. They haven't told me much, just keep sending me for tests.

I hope that they can figure out what is going on. You've been dealing with this for quite some time now and it hasn't been easy. 🤞

• Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..