The Drop in Centre

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

So do you have any plans for this weekend? myself I’m working all weekend. wishing everyone a good day.

i have an appointment for lab work on Saturday morning & i need to go to the Farmers Market. beyond that, no plans that i know of

• Like 3
3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Friday Morning.

So do you have any plans for this weekend? myself I’m working all weekend. wishing everyone a good day.

I have a date to mask up and go get my toes done with a friend. Other than that, I'll get my mom and have a quiet weekend. 

You have a good day too rick, and everyone else. 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
10 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Good afternoon, rick.

Got muddy again after power washing the front steps, walk, and part of the back patio. 

Now that I’ve cleaned up I sit here contemplating your question. 

Im not a planner, so I’ll just say, I’ll probably be trying out my new garden hose, going for my usual walks, and well, I don’t know what else. 

Hope your work won’t be taxing or stressful. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All, Sorry I've not been around alot lately. Alot going on, things not to good at the moment.

I'm on antibiotics for an infection (only found out through my regular checkup).

Despite him not being anywhere since March, husband has a cold was due to have blood tests instead he has to have a covid test ( getting done tomorrow). Then just between 2-5 days for the result.

Hope everyone else is keeping well. I'll be around, just not very chatty at the moment.

Love to all x

Take care of yourself and your husband, Chris. I've got my fingers crossed that the test comes back negative. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

😕😩 

the chime on my inbox sounds like a kid found the bell on the desk and won't. stop. ringing the damn thing!

i turned it off, lol! 🤪:gikkle: i updated 98 of 135 projects this week & am coming back on Monday to only 8 unread emails & 6 overdue items that are due to not getting status updates from one person. so i'm happy with my numbers 

how was your day?

• Love 4

Hey All, Sorry I've not been around alot lately. Alot going on, things not to good at the moment.

I'm on antibiotics for an infection (only found out through my regular checkup).

Despite him not being anywhere since March, husband has a cold was due to have blood tests instead he has to have a covid test ( getting done tomorrow). Then just between 2-5 days for the result.

Hope everyone else is keeping well. I'll be around, just not very chatty at the moment.

Love to all x

i'm sorry to hear y'all are not well. sending best wishes

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Love to all x

Chris sorry to hear about your illnesses both you and your Husband take care of each other. Rest and quiet are good things take care.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i turned it off, lol! 🤪:gikkle: i updated 98 of 135 projects this week & am coming back on Monday to only 8 unread emails & 6 overdue items that are due to not getting status updates from one person. so i'm happy with my numbers 

how was your day?

molly sounds like you tamed that e-mail beast. myself we are working both Saturday and Sunday we had a couple of thunderstorms go thru and did some damage and we taking care of trouble tickets. so take care molly

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good afternoon, rick.

Got muddy again after power washing the front steps, walk, and part of the back patio. 

Now that I’ve cleaned up I sit here contemplating your question. 

Im not a planner, so I’ll just say, I’ll probably be trying out my new garden hose, going for my usual walks, and well, I don’t know what else. 

Hope your work won’t be taxing or stressful. 

Reader sounds like you love your power washer and with a longer hose you could now do things in the back yard. so times when you don’t plan weekends you have more fun. so enjoy your garden.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
36 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

how was your day?

Way to go, molly! :thumbup: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..