The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
31 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

long long day

drive up wasn't as bad as it could have been - the fog started lifting about halfway there; no family drama over SP sitting next too me [heck, the funeral dir. had it figured out in about 5 minutes the first day we met him]

took a nap once we got home; had a full-blown panic attack during the middle of trying to make supper because my brain is apparently so fried it can't keep track of what should have been a relatively easy recipe to make

:hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ashi said:

Me not around a lot lately either.  But I do think of you guys often. 

I had some sh*tty mood because of the orange sky in California lately.  And then some bad stuff happened to my *ss, which made me wonder if I didn't use it, why it's broken anyways (yes, I need a BF to work it... LOL). 

Today I went out to Dollar Store and found out, how come there was some cool air circulation near my behind.  Then I remembered that pair of jeans I wore had a hole in a rather provocative place....  I haven't been very choosy with my apparel lately.  I should've paid more attention (I was too happy to learn I could fit into those pair of jeans again, I forgot they had a hole in them)...

I made spaghetti for myself today!  I love my own spaghetti.  LOL

sorry you've been in a sh***y mood lately. However, you make snort/laugh with the hole in the jeans!

I hope things get better for you. 

Ice cream is a good dessert after spaghetti!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Weird, here’s all this talk of spaghetti, and just last night before I went to sleep I was thinking spaghetti for dinner would we nice, because it’s been a while...

Had meatloaf made with ground pork recently. It was so yum, I think pork meatballs to go with the spaghetti is in order. :D 

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

@Mikiesboy I hope all your customers today are kind, considerate, and rational. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Good morning to all! I hope that everyone has a great day today. 

You all need to stop talking about food. You're making me hongreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  I guess if you can do pizza for breakfast, there's nothing wrong with spaghetti for breakfast.  LOL

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
58 minutes ago, spyke said:

Good morning to all! I hope that everyone has a great day today. 

You all need to stop talking about food. You're making me hongreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  I guess if you can do pizza for breakfast, there's nothing wrong with spaghetti for breakfast.  LOL

Cold spaghetti fresh out of the fridge? 

Spoiler

I’ll admit to doing that :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..