The Drop in Centre

12 minutes ago, Renee Stevens said:

as i've heard that the storm that hit here has garnered international coverage (it apparently made the news in France) just thought i would let my friends in here know that other than a single tree that was sacrificed with no damage to anything else,, me, Hubby, and the little guy came through relatively unscathed (it got a bit chilly) and have power back. 

Glad you are safe and sound, renee.

• Like 4

Temp here dropped 20F in an hour when the front moved through late yesterday afternoon. We're about 15F below normal this morning -- but at least, now that the front is here, I'm not hurting like I have been the last couple of days.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Afternoon.

things are going better. 

taking things 1 day at a time. 

So how are things with you?

Other than a Go To Meeting that was supposed to be an hour and went 45 minutes over, so far so good. I really hate those meetings. 

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, kbois said:

Other than a Go To Meeting that was supposed to be an hour and went 45 minutes over, so far so good. I really hate those meetings. 

If somehow, accidentally, not on purpose, the power cord gets snatched out of the wall, it takes a good 10 minutes to come back up on line. Same principle applies to a router. 🤣 

Oh, the problems with technology these days! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

So, I ordered a 100 foot garden hose for the backyard - with an 8 speed nozzle - today from Amazon. Arrival time is tomorrow night.

My life is so exciting, I’ve turned into a garden nerd! :P 

Spoiler

Now, I’m side-eying the front yard hose... 

• Haha 5

I'm so grateful that our maintenance guys look out for us. Before they clocked out one of them said I should move my car under the carport, a storm was moving in. Sure enough, I can barely see the house across the street. Now I won't get soaked when I leave work. 🙂

Edited by kbois
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hope you guys are all okay

Other than a lot of flooded roads to drive through on my way home, things are pretty good. 

It's nice to hear from you tim, you've been missed. ❤

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..