The Drop in Centre

6 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

I was about to ask if the Pilgrims were actually the Puritans. The two groups sounds synonymous. But I guess this article answered my question. Thanks!

I'm up for anything that's edible. 😋

Yeah. I see it now. That's one heck of a tradition. Back then I thought that Thanksgiving was a holiday celebrated internationally like Christmas. I even thought that they're the same at one point! Lol. But it seems that its roots are only exclusive to America. Looking back on history can be quite a fun ride. Bummer that I never appreciated it when I was still studying.

Actually there are a lot of countries that have Thanksgiving but not like ours. Theirs are a different time than ours.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Sherye said:

The reason I am mad is because she thinks I am in the wrong and that I need to respect HER just because she was doing her homework. She was the one to disrespect me and that is why I am mad! Tell me what you all think?

:hug: 

The daughter sounds as if she hasn’t got a clue and lives in her own little world. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Sherye said:

I told her she has no right to talk to me that way and this was my property her mom is living on in her camper and she started saying that she will leave and go back home 4 hours away.

Only 2 words are needed for the daughter:  Bye FELICIA! Or maybe it's Bye KAREN! Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Sherye  Don't leave. Nobody here is going to judge you. Trust me when I say that we've all been there, seen it, and done that, so nothing is going to surprise us. We're all kind of isolated now, and sometimes we need to vent. People here listen and are there for you. Families are just difficult. I always tell people that my family gathered for a fight and hoped that a holiday would break out. 🤣

Edited by spyke
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Sherye said:

I came back. I just hate to air my bad news to people at times. I just have had a bad day today all around. My stepson came back home and we talked and I feel a little better.

Good. You are part of us now. I'm glad you're back!  Air away, and step away, but don't leave.  Believe me, we all know the best and worst about each other.. and that's okay. It's honest and accepted.  xoxo

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Good. You are part of us now. I'm glad you're back!  Air away, and step away, but don't leave.  Believe me, we all know the best and worst about each other.. and that's okay. It's honest and accepted.  xoxo

Well, you don't know the worse about me and I don't think you want to know. I am not a victim but my stepson is the victim. He loves me like I am his true mom even though he knows his biological mom. I was always there for him when his dad and real mom weren't. But whatever I did in the past, my stepson forgives me, totally. My only son I ever gave birth to made me blood family to my stepson and he did get to meet him one time and he wants to take good care of him when he finally gets to find him again. My son has Down Syndrome and was adopted by his foster family when he was a baby. My stepson, Justin is a real gentleman who loves the ones in his family that stays true to him!

Hope this info doesn't make me look like a bad person. I have changed for the good and will never hurt anyone again.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Sherye said:

Well, you don't know the worse about me and I don't think you want to know. I am not a victim but my stepson is the victim. He loves me like I am his true mom even though he knows his biological mom. I was always there for him when his dad and real mom weren't. But whatever I did in the past, my stepson forgives me, totally. My only son I ever gave birth to made me blood family to my stepson and he did get to meet him one time and he wants to take good care of him when he finally gets to find him again. My son has Down Syndrome and was adopted by his foster family when he was a baby. My stepson, Justin is a real gentleman who loves the ones in his family that stays true to him!

Hope this info doesn't make me look like a bad person. I have changed for the good and will never hurt anyone again.

We all have baggage and a past. We didn't always make the right choices or decisions. I don't judge because i have a past of my own.  i can only accept you as you are, as others have accepted me.

i see you now and to me, that's all that matters. i cannot see the past or tomorrow, only today.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We all have baggage and a past. We didn't always make the right choices or decisions. I don't judge because i have a past of my own.  i can only accept you as you are, as others have accepted me.

i see you now and to me, that's all that matters. i cannot see the past or tomorrow, only today.

🥰😍😘💖:kiss::hug:to each and everyone of you! Thank you for putting up with me!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sherye said:

I want to know which one of you keeps giving me a kiss? My lips are getting chapped! Oh wait, that is me licking my lips till they are chapped! lol

haha.. i'm Gay, only kiss girls on the cheek... :D   :kiss:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

haha.. i'm Gay, only kiss girls on the cheek... :D   :kiss:

Well, sweetie, just because you are gay, doesn't mean you can not kiss a girl on the lips. Kisses are not always passionate, they can be a form of affection for a loved one. I kissed my mom, dad, brother, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins and in laws on the lips all the time and it just shows them they are loved. 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..