The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
34 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Baked the bourbon pecan pies for tomorrow (ended up making 2 normal pies instead of 1 deep dish), and did some of the food prep. That should help me get through tomorrow w/o too much joint pain. Two of the sides can be baked at the same temp, so that helps too.  Still seems like a lot of work for a dinner for TWO PEOPLE.

Maybe so, but I think you’ll look back on this holiday fondly, because you made it special, because you are both important enough to not let the holiday go by unnoticed. 

Have a great day the both of you with fond memories of those not with you. 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to say good evening.

For everyone in the United States, 

I hope everyone has a 

Happy Thanksgiving 

and remain healthy in these trying times.

How has your day been?

Good evening, rick. I hope you have a nice holiday tomorrow.

As for me, the day is winding down, so I’m going to read for a bit before going to bed. 

Good night DiCers.

The sweetest of happy dreams when your time comes...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I lost my chizer in March of this year. He was only a year and a half old. He went outside just like he normally does to go potty. He never came back. I thought he might have ran off cause I never seen him again until my stepson and his wife were bringing all their stuff from storage and my stepson found him in some high grass bringing his riding mower here. He buried him in my pet cemetery. Last night my step daughter in law brought a siamese kitten when they came back  from visiting friends out of town for awhile and I asked her if she wanted Nash's little bed for her to sleep in. She said yes. So now the darling kitten has her own bed now!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I'm happy to say that Florida has definitely improved it's Covid test result wait time. Yesterday's test was negative. One more thing to be thankful for. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..