The Drop in Centre

My border collie, Susie dragged her food bowl near her dog bed and is laying in the bed and eating food. She looked at me like, "So what, I am just having a snack like you do sometimes!" lol My step daughter in law thinks she is brilliant on the things she does. 

Edited by Story Reader
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
28 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

snowing like the dickens out there.. wow.. glad i do not have to go out

It's 77F (25C) here today. I wish I  could go out...

• Like 3

Hey all.  Just got off a web conferenceabout nursing home visitation in Ohio and if/when restrictions will change when taking vaccination efforts in mind.  It was lots of questions, no answers.  The state department of health and the center for medical and Medicaid will have a meeting in Feb 1 to discuss the questions we are submitting.  Sigh.   

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  Just got off a web conferenceabout nursing home visitation in Ohio and if/when restrictions will change when taking vaccination efforts in mind.  It was lots of questions, no answers.  The state department of health and the center for medical and Medicaid will have a meeting in Feb 1 to discuss the questions we are submitting.  Sigh.   

and answers will be in another 2 weeks. here in Ohio the questions are many and few answers. take care

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Progress has been made. I'm still in hospital, but I'm know in the correct hospital, so hopefully I will see a Doctor tomorrow and treatment will begin.

That's good news Chris! Good luck with everything and feel better soon!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Progress has been made. I'm still in hospital, but I'm know in the correct hospital, so hopefully I will see a Doctor tomorrow and treatment will begin.

yay!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Sounds about right ...   sigh.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Good to have answers, even if the next step requires surgery. Hope it goes smoothly and you start to feel better.

Morning, Sir!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

We have progress, I know what's wrong.

Kidney Stone, that needs a stent inserting by operation today or tomorrow and then another operation in 2-3 months to blast it with a laser. Fun times, at least my HIV isn't causing any complications.

Chris at least you have a plan of action. Sounds like the treatment is as bad as the pain. So take care of yourself and good luck. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..