The Drop in Centre

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so .... "the universe" is weird, this was in my inbox

FB_IMG_1611929868693.jpg

great thoughts will save this and print it out. Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Be kind to yourself and others. We are all different, like and enjoy different things, let's not judge each other based on our own likes and dislikes. Our differences make us interesting, not superior or inferior. Just different.

Have a beautiful day, even if it is -4F where you are.

tim may you and Michael Sir have a beautiful day as well 

Edited by rickproehl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so .... "the universe" is weird, this was in my inbox

FB_IMG_1611929868693.jpg

I keep reading this because I really love the message. 

When I was really young I completely believed in magic. I still love reading stories that involve magic. 

One thing for sure....if I really could "be all magical and stuff", I'd want a unicorn 🦄

Being different is a really good thing, otherwise we'd all be pretty boring! (Unless we had unicorns)

I hope everyone has a good day. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to stop in and Say Good Afternoon.

was off today and getting errands ran.

was able to get in and out of the Grocery Store. finally got to use my battery powered snow blower and cleaned the deck and sidewalk. this made removing snow so much easier. We are getting ready for another Winter Storm this weekend the forecast is all over the place. Some models say snow then rain then snow. Other say “snow 6+ inches” my grandpa always said “snow is like Love, You never know how much you will get or how long it will last” 

So how are things with everyone?

• Like 4
6 hours ago, kbois said:

🤣🤣

Happy National Corn Chip Day!

Oh yes. The day isn't complete without my carbs. 🥰

--

Meanwhile, I bought a new laptop today. Finally, my 9 year old former laptop can retire. Feels good to upgrade. 

Edited by Solus Magus
  • Like 4

Chaffuerd son to mandatory work meeting ✔ 

Cleaned bathroom ✔ 

Cleaned bedroom ✔ 

Washed comforter ✔ 

Washed couch covers ✔ 

Cleaned floors ✔ 

Washed dogs ✔ 

Still have some more laundry to do. Ugh. 

I really hate cleaning, but I love having a clean house. I finally got around to replacing my Crosswave so the floors got done pretty quick. My back however, is screaming at me in several different languages, the loudest ones being Snap, Crackle,and Pop. 

Hope everyone is having a good day.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, kbois said:

Chaffuerd son to mandatory work meeting ✔ 

Cleaned bathroom ✔ 

Cleaned bedroom ✔ 

Washed comforter ✔ 

Washed couch covers ✔ 

Cleaned floors ✔ 

Washed dogs ✔ 

Still have some more laundry to do. Ugh. 

I really hate cleaning, but I love having a clean house. I finally got around to replacing my Crosswave so the floors got done pretty quick. My back however, is screaming at me in several different languages, the loudest ones being Snap, Crackle,and Pop. 

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I wish I was this productive! It's tiring but honest work though! 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

I wish I was this productive! It's tiring but honest work though! 

I am tired, but not wiped out. I've rewarded myself with some crackers and cheese.....and blackberry whiskey on ice. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All,

Just a quick pitstop to let everyone know that all is well.

Operation to insert kidney stent a complete success, just the laser treatment in about 12 weeks to come.

Sky high on morphine and other meds.

So will say goodnight all and I'll be around sometime tomorrow as I've got nearly 200 notifications at the moment.

I am so glad to hear that you had your surgery and are O.K.  Sleep well and rest. :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All,

Operation to insert kidney stent a complete success, just the laser treatment in about 12 weeks to come.

So will say goodnight all and I'll be around sometime tomorrow as I've got nearly 200 notifications at the moment.

Happy to hear about this. Hope no more unnecessary complications would follow after. It's also a good time to take some time off...I guess? Rest well! 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All,

That's great news Chris! I'm so glad you're finally on the mend. 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All,

Wonderful news, Chris. Take care :hug: 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Hey All,

Best wishes for speedy recovery.   Sending you good thoughts. 

• Like 5

I think I like it better when I am the trainer taking peeps to a show. As just the trailer driver I don't get to decide to pull the plug on the show. It's #@*!ing cold out here and going to snow early afternoon with what is supposed to be the biggest winter storm in a long while.

Cross your fingers for me peeps that snow holds off till horses are home. 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I'll be around, but maybe not as much as normal for a few days. X

Rest, recoup. It's your chance to goof off guilt free! Read till your eyes blur, nap, repeat! 

Glad you are feeling better.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..